Seme male reader - one shots

By mindedllama2098

My first real book. I have no update scheduled and I'm not against taking requests I just don't know if I wi... More

Request page
Wet dreamz - Kuroo (Haikyuu)
Drinking problem - yamaguchi and tsukishima
First meeting - Tweek
My Demon: Oikawa
Memories: Denki Kaminari (Bnha)
Roommates: Haiba Lev
Sleepover: Shoyo Hinata (Haikyuu)
Valentines: Koshi Sugawara (haikyuu)
Firefighter: Kenma Kozume (haikyuu)
Art School: Izuku Midoriya (Bnha)
Rage: Tendou Satori (Haikyuu)
Heartbreak: Sasuke / Sai (Naruto)
Night Terrors: Shouta Aizawa (Bnha)
Wounds: Tendou Satori ( Haikyuu)
Hotline: Hitoshi Shinso (bnha)
Caught: Deidara (Naruto)
True Peace: Nagato Uzumaki (Naruto)
Birthday: Shoto Todoroki (Bnha)
Stress: Enji Todoroki (bnha)
Milk: Tobio Kageyama (Haikyuu)
Anxiety: Tamaki Amajiki (Bnha)
Nervous: Kuroo Tetsuro (Haikyuu)
Idol: Kei Tsukishima (Haikyuu)
Similar: Keniji Akaashi (Haikyuu)
Hoodie: Ryunosuke Tanaka (Haikyuu)
Toddlers: Keigo Takami / Hawks (bnha)
Duel: Izuku Midoriya (Bnha)
Heavyset: Shoto Todoroki (bnha)
First time: Shoto Todoroki (Bnha)
Reluctant: Hatsuharu Sohma (Fruits Basket)
Savior: Utakata (Naruto)
Embarrassed: Bokuto and Akaashi (Haikyuu)
Piercings: Takahiro Hanamaki (Haikyuu)
Touch: Takahiro Hanamaki (Haikyuu)
Runaway: Morisuke Yaku (Haikyuu)
Recovery: Morisuke Yaku (Haikyuu)
Injury: Tsukishima Kei (Haikyuu)
House Party: 2D (Gorillaz)
Star Gazing: Kusuo Saiki (Saiki K)
Dare: Kuroo Tetsuro (Haikyuu)
Truth: Kenma and Kuroo (Haikyuu)
Sparring: Tobirama Senju (Naruto)
New Guy: Tetsuro Kuroo (Haikyuu)
Wrestling: Tetsuro Kuroo (Haikyuu)
Dear Future Husband: Koshi Sugawara (Haikyuu)
Scars: Toru Oikawa (Haikyuu)
Coming Home: Shinsuke Kita (Haikyuu)
Flirt: Naoyasu Kuguri (Haikyuu)
Skinny dipping: Kotaro Bokuto (Haikyuu)
Workaholic: Enji Todoroki (Bnha)
Master: Kita and Sakusa (Haikyuu)
Roughhousing: Tadashi Yamaguchi (Haikyuu)
Sensitive: Osamu Miya (Haikyuu)
Distraction: Karma Akabane (assassins classroom)
Shivers: Sung Jin-Woo (Solo Leveling)
Thinking about you: Kenma Kozume (Haikyuu)
Water fight: Shōhei Fukunaga (Haikyuu)
Rescue: Tooru Oikawa ( Haikyuu)
Promise: Kurapika Kurta (HxH)
Nightmares: Shalnark (HxH)
Digital Detox: Milo Belladonna (Monster Prom 2)
Dog Days: Edward Elric (FMAB)
Cup of Coffee: Tim Drake (DC Comics)
Tequila: Shion Madarame (Tokyo Revengers)

Early Mornings: Draken (Tokyo Revengers)

2K 70 4
By mindedllama2098

Warnings: slight spoiler but nothing to crazy.

Somewhat suggested by @xYxkKeiko
————————————————————————
Authors POV

It was just another normal day in Tokyo or that's what Draken would've wished for. He was currently on his way home from a meeting with the gang, he was not only stressed out from everything happening with the gang but now he had to deal with the still relatively new stab wound. Now obviously he was grateful to even be alive but the wound and its stitches were bothering him to the nth degree. Not only could he not fight but he could barely move causing irritation, that mixed with the bumpy nature of riding his motorcycle meant that he couldn't even do that. And so Draken found himself walking home from the meeting.

Draken let out a small sigh as he pulled his coat tighter.

'Of fucking course it had to rain the one day I'm outside walking!'

Draken grumbled feeling the stress of everything hitting him at once, but whilst Draken was caught up with his thoughts he didn't even notice that he had wandered a little off his usual path and now was walking straight into a closed off ally were a group of thugs his age trapped him in. Draken only noticed his mistake once it was too late as six gang members closed in on him, three on either side.

"The hell do you wannabes want?!"

Draken yelled out whilst raising his fist

"Heh thought you'd still be in the hospital, but I suppose the great Draken can't be kept down that easily, I suppose we'll just have to fix that won't we?"

One of the thugs spit out his voice dripping with venom. Now usually this type of fight didn't bother Draken but he currently has fresh stitches and it hurts to even stand up much less fight. But fight he did, even with the searing pain burning a hole in his stomach he clenched his teeth as he fought the crowd around him. He managed to knock a few of the goons around but his world came to a stop as a solid object slammed harshly into his stitches. Draken's vision went white as the world spun and tumbled, air evaded his lungs as he fell to the hard concrete. He gasped as he curled up, feeling another blow from the baseball bat land down on his back. Draken fought to stay conscious desperately trying to fill his lungs with air but his vision faded into splotches of black and white, he began to lose all feeling as the pain overtook his body, his hearing overcome by a loud ringing and the sounds of yelling as he faded into unconsciousness.

—————————————

Draken's POV

I opened my eyes and shot up with a gasp. A bolt of pain shot through my body as I tried to gather my surroundings.

"Woah! Woah! Calm down Draken! It's just me, (Y/N), you're at my place!"

I turned to see (Y/N) in what looked to be water soaked clothes, his eyes had dark rings underneath them as well as having a few bandages strewn about his face.

"Your okay dude, I just so happened to catch those assholes beating on you, don't worry I roughed them up good for you"

(Y/N) spoke with a prideful smirk. He's always been like this, (Y/N) whilst not being the best fighter in toman was good, he's always been proud of his fighting skills for as long as I could remember. (Y/N) had joined toman in the early days but always stayed in the background, he never really fought for a division leader spot or really anything now that I think about it.

"You good?"

(Y/N) words broke me out of my thoughts.

"Ah uh yeah- um thanks"

(Y/N) chuckled.

"No worries, I'm always up for a good fight, anyways let's get you some good food and maybe some new bandages"

(Y/N) slipped his arms under me and hoisted me up before I could even comprehend what was happening. He gave a quick smile before taking me downstairs to a small kitchen. (Y/N) sat me down in a chair before going to make some food.

One thought was running through my mind as he began cooking. Why was he being so nice? I mean sure we are both a part of toman and all but we rarely ever talked much less actually hang out or anything.

"Here you go, I hope you can keep it down"

(Y/N) laid out two plates in front of us.

They.... We're... MASSIVE.....

Dear lord, no wonder this guy is huge. This plate is twice the size of a normal one and is packed full of food.

"Heh sorry over in America our serving sizes are different so I'm a little use to bigger meals"

(Y/N) basically read my mind but nonetheless I thanked him and began to eat. It was genuinely great food and with my stomach greedily took whatever it could get.

"So why are you wearing soaked clothes?"

I asked between bites.

"Oh! Damn I forgot to change in all the madness that happened all night, excuse me for a sec"

(Y/N) rushed off upstairs to change. I now thought over the situation more, did he stay up all night taking care of me? It would explain the eye bags. The thought brought a tumbling feeling to my stomach,

Shit- why am I blushing?!
———————————-
(Y/N)'s Pov

Damn it, I'm hopeless, he's probably already seen through me. I just hope it's not too obvious how much I stressed over Draken last night. I mean when you find your crush passed out in a puddle soaked in rain it's kinda hard not to basically throw out any rational thoughts.

I sighed as I made my way downstairs. Draken was done eating and so I took our plates to the sink.

"Do- you live alone?" Draken asked from behind me.

"Yeah my mom bought me this little place so I could live close to school and not have to be dragged around when she moves for work and we'll my dad- he's- not in the picture anymore" I said trying not to think too hard about him.

"Oh- I'm so sorry-"

"It's fine you didn't know" I reassured him. I sat back down now staring back at him, he seemed kind lost in thought as he stared almost through me.

"Something on your mind?" Draken seemed to come back to reality hearing my voice.

"Its- it's just- I don't mean to be rude but why are you so nice? You've done so much for me and the gang yet seemingly don't want anything in return?"

I chuckled at his question. I got up and led him to the small couch in the living room. He seemed confused but sat down nonetheless.

"It's because I love you guys. All of you are like family to me, sure some are idiots and kinda crazy but I love them all the same. You guys helped me when I was going through tough times and gave me a place to feel safe, I could never be able to thank you guys enough for it. Kinda sappy I know" I sheepishly rubbed the back of my neck.

"Hey don't say that, it was cute to me" Draken said as he grabbed my hand. My face flushed as he looked at me, his long hair down around his face. He leaned forward and pushed a small kiss on my lips.

"Drak-"

"Call me Ken, (Y/N)"

I blushed even more, is he serious?! He's never like this.

"Uh what was that for Ken?!"

He chuckled at my flustered response.

"Don't think I didn't notice all the stuff you did, I assume you stayed up all night taking care of me from those bags, plus the different clothes that smell like your cologne, the fresh bandages, hell you even brushed my hair didn't you?"

My face burst into flames as he laughed at me

"You really are just a sweet teddy bear, now come here I'm not done"

He pulled me in and kept pecking at my lips before laying against my chest.

"In all seriousness, thank you (Y/N),  for everything"

He looked up to me from my chest

"This might be a little late now but wanna go on a date? Just me and you, see where this goes?"

My heart raced a little

"I'd love to Ken."

"Good" he gave me another peck on the lips, he went to stand up before nearly tumbling to the ground, I caught him and lifted him up.

"Yeah I forgot to tell you your legs are a little beat up so I'm gonna have to carry you" I laughed as he blushed into my chest.

"God I feel like Mikey now" I laughed as I gave him a piggyback ride on our way to town. We stopped, however when I noticed basically half of toman outside my door, I completely forgot I told them I was taking care of Ken.

"Pfft HAHAHA- DRAKEN, WHY IS (Y/N) CARRYING YOU?!" Mikey laughed out.

"Oh boy this is gonna be hard to explain" I said as Ken tried to hide from the embarrassment.
————————————————————————
Hey guys- I'm uh back I guess- so yeah been about a year I think which is crazy. But uh yeah I'm so damn sorry about that I'll be honest I kinda just fell out of favor with writing for awhile but recently I've fallen in love with Tokyo Revengers, now when I say recently I mean like this last week so I'm still very new to it but I gave me a new fandom to fall in love with other than haikyuu and bnha, speaking of in my time away I did also fall in love with Knb and Demon slayer so I planned on doing a few oneshots for those anime but never got around to it but yeah and I know this one-shot is sorta rough, I wrote it all in about two hours I'll be honest so sorry about the quality but hey I hope to be back more often, hopefully. Speaking of I have started writing a new seme male reader book, it's not published as of now and I'm not sure when it if I actually want to but it basically an idea I really liked in my head so I'm putting it to paper or well I guess on a screen to see how it goes so if your guys like Tokyo Revengers maybe be on the lookout for that if I ever publish it, and if you guys ever have questions about stuff surrounding this book or other don't be afraid to ask I'm more than willing to answer. Anyways thank you all for sticking around and continuing to read this book it's insane how much it's grown in my absence and I can't thank all you beautiful people enough, anyways thank you all for reading and hope to see you all again soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 13 19
Hi, this is my first story thing ever, so I hope u like it! All the pictures and every character belong to the rightful owners. There will be barel...
7.5K 103 21
A/N: oh my gosh- im crying at the amount of misspellings😭😭 So this is my VERY FIRST story I EVER wrote, I have a new account [names; Killuas_idiot...
2.1K 112 14
Hi guys, it's my first book. Hope you guys will love it. it's just a fiction, don't take it seriously. And English is not my first language. My Engli...
157K 5.3K 61
New readers do me a favour, if you're not going to read my book please don't put it into a reading this with nasty ass names. You don't like the stor...