Seoul nights • Woosan

נכתב על ידי Leavealicealone

[complete] "Are you mine?" he asked as he started rolling his hips back and forth, the friction sending me i... עוד

One - 🔞
Two.
Three.
Four - 🔞
Five.
Six - 🔞
Seven.
Eight - 🔞
Nine.
Ten - 🔞
Eleven - 🔞
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen - 🔞
Fifteen - 🔞
Sixteen - ❗
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Twenty.
Twenty-one.
Twenty-two - 🔞
Twenty-three.
Twenty-four.
Twenty-five.
Twenty-six - 🔞
Twenty-seven - ❗
Tewnty-eight.
Twenty-nine - 🔞
Thirty.
Thirty-one.
🔞 What if...
Thirty-two.
Thirty-three.
Thirty-four.
Thirty-five - 🔞
Thirty-six.
Thirty-seven.
Thirty-eight.
Thirty-nine 🔞
Fourty.
Fourty-one 🔞
Fourty-two.
A/N

Nineteen - 🔞

1.3K 42 25
נכתב על ידי Leavealicealone

It happened by pure chance but it was perfect!

I was driving back home after leaving Wooyoung in university when I spotted the huge old house with a big yellow sign: "FOR SALE!". Sure it was old and there were lots of works to do, but I knew it was the perfect place for us to live in.

Since the accident with Hongjoong happened I tried my best to never leave Wooyoung alone. We were still living together but my place was very far from Hanyang and I didn't want him to walk or take the bus, so I was driving him almost everyday and if I could not I asked Jongho. It wasn't easy to convince Wooyoung though: we decided that I would drive him until he passed his driving test, after which he could move back alone. I wasn't happy about it, but I knew that he was so stubborn and that it was the best I could get from him. He was sure Hongjoong wouldn't bother him again, but I was still very worried.

After what had happened I cut all the business Hongjoong and I had together and even if it was hard for my company, we still had decent income and things were getting better month after month.

So, I was driving when I saw the house. It was perfect! It was big, but didn't give the cold and empty vibe of my apartment. While I was walking throught the rooms I could really picture my life together with Wooyoung there. Few days later I was signing the deed of sale.

Plus I could kill two birds with one stone: the house was amazing but really old, but I was lucky because I knew Wooyoung had a talent. In one year he would have graduated and I saw many of his projects: he was going to be a great architect. I contacted a friend of mine who worked in a well-known construction company and asked him to partner Wooyoung with the manager so that they could work together on the renovation of the house.

That night when I came back home I told him that one of my American clients wanted to buy the house and that I found the job for him: he was so excited that started to jump around the apartment stopping now and then to kiss me and hug me.

It was one of the happiest periods of our life together: all our little feuds seemed to fade away, he was constantly smiling and laughing and it made my heart flutter. One day we went together to see the villa, Wooyoung showed me all the spaces where his suggestions were followed. I was so proud: he really did a great job!

"Your American friend's got money pouring out of his ears. He spent so much on decorations!" he said showing me the last details.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"I love it! It really is a beautiful house. It has a Scandinavian feel"

"Scandinavian?" I laughed "If I told you this is our house, would you like the idea?" I asked him taking his hands and staring at him with a sudden serious air.

He gave me a wide-open mouth stare and looked around before stuttering "I... Well... Fuck!" he was speechless.

"It's ours, Woo!" I exclaimed without being able to hold back the enthusiasm anymore.

"I'm so happy, Sanie" he hugged me tight and I couldn't help but feel happy too.

The first time we did it in the new house it happened in one of the bathrooms. It was evening. Wooyoung was lying in the big oval tub while I, naked to the waist and wearing only pajama pants, was looking in the mirror to see if my beard had already reappeared.

"You don't look older than 25!" he said checking me out.

I smirked without hiding my pride: to achieve this goal I did every day at least one hour of physical activity and I was very careful with my diet and skin care. Couple of weeks earlier I had died my hair blond on Wooyoung's advice and I have to admit that I really looked even younger.

"This semester there's a new researcher who takes us to practice, he's not even 30 and he already has a beer drinker's belly" he added.

"You got a good look at him, huh? How is he? Attractive?" I shot him a glare.

"He's very nice to me" he answered, teasing me.

I turned and flashed my eyes, he smirked. Seeing that he was holding his arms on the edge of the tub I slowly approached and bit him there. Wooyoung, who had observed me still grinning, the moment my mouth bit him with his other hand lifted a column of water that bathed me from head to foot. His noisy laughter filled the room. I let go of his arm and jump straight into the water. I sat on him, blocking his legs and arms and I started to bite him wherever I could find space. He didn't stop laughing out loud for a second. When we'd had enough of laughter and bites I looked intensely at him holding his face between my hands.

"We can't be a real couple but, I swear, I gave you all I could and I want to do it again..." I kissed his forehead "And again..." and his nose "And again..." and his lips "For the rest of my life"

He looked at me with his tender, bright eyes and just nodded.

"Do you regret meeting me?" I asked, it was something that worried me deeply.

This time he shook his head strongly "No, I don't. I don't regret anything" and he kissed me.

═══•°• SMUT WARNING •°•═══

His hands flew to the nape of my neck, pulling me closer to him, our bodies colliding perfectly. I opened my mouth to give access to his tongue. He tasted good, so good that I felt like intoxicated, I couldn't have enough of him. He bit my lower lip, pausing the kiss, and looked deeply at me. His hair were still wet, drops of water falling from his collarbone to his chest.

"You are so beautiful, Woo!" I sighted.

I spotted one drop sliding down his neck and I licked it away, following its path. Wooyoung threw his head back, moaning silently and giving me more access. I kept licking his toned body: his neck, his jaw, his shoulders, his chest... I stood up and moved him so that he was sitting on the edge of the tub. I kneeled between his legs and looked at him. He was staring at me, mouth agape, slightly panting. His right hand caressed my cheek and I kissed his palm repeatedly moving up to his fingers. I took his index in my mouth swirling my tongue around it. He never took his eyes off me, neither did I. My hands started moving, caressing his thighs and getting dangerously close to his private area.

"M-mmmh" he whined "Touch me!"

He removed his finger from my mouth and went to my hand, moving it on his throbbing cock. I've never seen him so demanding, usually I was the one leading, but I liked it so I didn't complain and followed his order.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked in a low voice.

"I-I want you to make me feel good" he said in a whisper while his face turned crimson.

"How?" I slowed down my pace to tease him.

He hesitated. His hand interlocked with my hair, pushing back those who had fall before my forehead.

"Say it! I'll do anything for you, Woo" I whispered biting his arm and quickening my movements on his shaft.

He groaned but didn't interrupt the eye contact, instead I saw a new light brightening his eyes.

"Suck me off!"

I felt my cock throbbing inside my wet pants at his commanding tone. I didn't hesitate and took him in my mouth: my tongue swirling around his tip licking away all his precum. He moaned in pleasure while he kept me there, his hands guiding my movements.

"Aaangh... Your mouth feels so good, San!" he moaned louder, pushing my head even deeper.

I groaned at the praise, sending vibrations all through his cock, he twitched hitting the back of my throat. I started deepthoaring him, earning a loud moan from him every time I went deep down.

"T-that's enough!" he said after a while pulling my hair back.

He plunged back into the bath pushing me back to the other side of the tub. I hissed when my back hit the cold surface.

"Strip!" he ordered once again pointing at my soaked pajamas pants.

I gladly obliged, finally freeing my neglected cock. I touched my painful erection with my hand, stroking it slowly.

"Who said you could touch yourself?" he remarked, slapping my hand away "All the pleasure you're getting, you're getting it from me tonight"

He sat on my laps, his hands sliding sensually from my neck to my abdomen, outlining my muscles with his slender fingers, a feverish frenesy in his eyes that were filled with lust. I shivered under his touch.

"Are you mine?" he asked as he started rolling his hips back and forth, the friction sending me into euphoria. I moaned caught in the bliss of the moment.

"Y-yes!"

"I can't hear you..." he licked my lobe, whispering.

"I'm all yours, babe" I said bringing his hands to my chest, letting him feel my heart beating fast for him only "All yours!"

"Show it to me! I want to feel it" he said sensually without stopping his hips rolling against mine "Make love to me, San"

I closed the gap between us pressing our lips together. I needed him, I needed him so much that our bodies colliding was not enough. I hugged him tight, never breaking the kiss, trying to feel him all. My hands caressing the smooth skin of his back that felt even smoother all wet. I let my fingers sliding slowly between his ass cheeks, teasing his hole before pushing one in. He tugged my hair, moaning softly in the kiss while I started scissoring him pushing a second finger in.

"San-ah!" he threw his head back and I took the chance to kiss and lick his beautiful neck "I like it so much!"

"You like it when I touch you here?" I whispered in his ear and I pushed a third finger in without waiting any longer. I was too hungry for his body to think straight.

A lewed moan left his mouth "Aaah... Yes..."

He gasped in pleasure as I rubbed his prostate, moving languidly and scissoring every so often, the water helping my movements. Woo was panting heavily, head turned back as he struggled to not buck his hips as the burn began to turn into pure pleasure. When I pressed down on his prostate harder Wooyoung cried out, his back arching.

"Doing so good for me, Young-ah" I panted.

Wooyoung groaned at the praise as I continued working him open with my fingers, alternating between prodding at the bundle of nerves and scissoring.

"M-more" he mewled after a while "I need you!"

I didn't let him wait, his lewd noises were driving me crazy and I couldn't resist anymore. I raised his body a little and aligned my self to his hole pushing my dick inside him painfully slowly. I couldn't restrain myself from moaning when his tightness clenched around my tip.

"Please Sanie... More..." he whimpered pushing down on me, swallowing me whole.

"Mmmmh... My kitten is so needy!" I growled as he whined once again.

"Do you like it? You like it when I call you kitten?" I asked as I pulled out and pushed back in slowly.

"Yes!" it was almost a purr against my ear.

"Let me hear how good I make you feel kitten"

I kept my pace slow and sharp, hitting his soft spot all the times. I kissed him in rhythm with my thrusts, exploring his mouth, my hands caressing his body sweetly. He kept himself pushed against my body, his hands holding me tight, touching my neck, my hair, my shoulders. I could feel all his pleasure, his groans and moans overwhelming me.

"S-saaaan.. God!" he stuttered.

I leaned over him, my lips brushing up against the juncture between neck and shoulder.

"You're so beautiful, Wooyoung," I murmured, reaching over to turn Wooyoung's head towards me. I pressed a kiss to his lips, it was soft and tender, I felt Wooyoung shaking and hugging me tighter.

"San-ah..." Woo cried out as I began to thrust slow and sharp into him again. He was pushing out little moans with almost every thrust, bucking his hips down to meet each one.

I licked a strip up to his ear before biting down on the lobe: "Love hearing you," I panted into Woo's ear "Love hearing how good I make you feel"

"F-fuck," Wooyoung moaned, tilting his head back as he slid his hands to dig his nails into my shoulders "F-feels s-so good, San- aaah!"

"Good," I murmured, eyes barely open. "I want you to feel good"

My hips were pounding into him, my cock hitting Wooyoung prostate hard everytime. He could barely keep his eyes open at this point, pleasure overwhelming him. I lifted my head from biting Woo's neck to look at him, soft grunts escaping my throat. I leaned down and sucked Wooyoung's bottom lip into my mouth, nipping at it before shoving my tongue inside. I could feel his moans becoming louder and his breath every second more unsteady.

"Mmmmhhh!" he mewled in the kiss.

"I'm close too baby" I said feeling him clenching around my dick, "I want to see you cum for me"

I reached down to stroke Wooyoung's cock and quickened my pace. I looked at Wooyoung, our eyes locked for a second before he threw his head back, mouth open, while he came on our bodies, shaking. I kept stroking him through his orgasm, holding him, keeping him close, feeling his body on mine, melting between my arms. 

"Mine!" Wooyoung whispered in the bliss of the aftershock.

The word went stright to my cock and I moaned in the crock of his neck while my orgasm hit me hard.

I felt his fingers sinking deeper in my skin and his mouth collided against mine kissing me with new passion while we both rode our highs.

═══•°• SAFE •°•═══

I was panting, my heart beating faster than ever. I felt Wooyoung's hand against my chest and I interlocked our fingers there. Our eyes met again, Woo marveled at me, reaching a hand to brush a sweaty bang out of my face and I just couldn't hold myself anymore.

"Wooyoung..." my hand caressed his cheek.

"San?" he smiled.

"I love you!"

A/N

The writer just died of heart attack ☝🏻 he gives out such an intense daddy-vibe!!!

And also: sorry for the late update but my life's a mess. Being an adult sucks. I wish I had more time to write this more often but I'm so busy with work and life that I can update just late at night like today.

I hope you liked the chapter, please vote and comment! ❤️

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

43.7K 1.3K 32
Just another dark erotic fanfic about ateez. Started: 6 - 30 - 20 Ended: 6 - 3 - 24 (yeah got a little lazy through writing it 😅) WARNING: She Pro...
18K 780 15
It all started from a masquerade ball but even before they met, words circulated around and that made Wooyoung disliked San. But when their parents a...
3.5K 195 5
[complete] "San was still laying on the makeshift bedroll they had created for the night, naked body just half covered with a thin dirty blanket. For...
44.7K 1.9K 30
Choi San was hurt by the one he trusted the most. After catching his boyfriend in bed with another man, San gets drunk with his friends until he blac...