✔We're Coming In! [SVT BooSeo...

Af shepark07

The BooSeokSoon trio is on their way to officially meet their teammates! Although they're not what they expec... Mere

🔷
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47 /𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐥/
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
56
57
58
59
60
🅕🅘🅝🅐🅛 🅝🅞🅣🅔
🅻🅰🆂🆃 🅽🅾🆃🅴
✨ Dimension Travel (1/5)
✨ Dimension Travel (2/5)
✨ Dimension Travel (3/5)
✨ Dimension Travel (4/5)
✨ Dimension Travel (5/5)
✨ Dimension Travel (Alternate Ending)
🎄 Christmas Chaos (1/2)
🎄 Christmas Chaos (2/2)
🎇 To More Adventures......
Sequel!! 💗

55

545 23 9
Af shepark07

"Hansol...."

"Oh no"

"Vernon......"

"Oh boy"

"CHWE!!!!!"

Seungcheol rose from the couch. "What did that American do this time??"

"At this rate I don't wanna know" Wonwoo shook his head with a sigh.

Just then Seungkwan came down the stairs with a face of fury and a hair of..........purple?

Seokmin and Soonyoung gasped in unison, sitting up from laying on the couch in sync. "Seungkwan?!"

"Where's that motherf*cker?!" Seungkwan yelled, stomping the rest of the way to the living room.

"Whoa whoa whoa, hold on little bear" Jeonghan approached the younger male and held him by the shoulders. "Tell me what's going on"

"HANSOL DYED MY HAIR WHILE I WAS ASLEEP!!" Seungkwan yelled, his ears turning red with rage.

Just then the door of the dorm opened and Jisoo and Hansol stepped in.

"Hey hey hey—"

"YOU!!!!" Seungkwan yelled once again, grabbing Hansol by the collar. "You f*cking did this!!!" He said, pointing at his hair.

Jisoo passed by them with a confused face. "What—"

"I'll tell you later" Jeonghan whispered.

Jisoo nodded slowly, watching Seungkwan now pinning Hansol down the floor.

🔷

Mingyu sighed. "There, happy?"

Seungcheol nodded with his chin up high. "Yep, thanks Gyu. You can go now"

Mingyu rolled his eyes, making his way out of the room.

Jisoo walked in as well. "Oh, what's.....that?"

"Got a new video game set" Seungcheol exclaimed with delight. "Wanna join? I got another computer"

"Oh.......sure I guess" Jisoo shrugged. "But, aren't we supposed to be getting ready for the mission?"

Seungcheol nodded. "They haven't replied yet" He muttered.

Jisoo pursed his lips. "Cheol, I don't think this plan of yours isn't gonna work, it's been 36 hours and they still haven't sent a letter of reply"

"Just.....give it time Shua. They'll reply, I'm sure of it. No mafia can resist it" He said, turning on the computers.

Jisoo looked at him with sad eyes, sitting down on the chair beside the older. "Speaking of mafia, did you know Jeonghan was the son of one?"

Seungcheol stayed silent for awhile, before nodding slowly. "Yeah.......he..... he told me about it"

Jisoo looked at Seungcheol silently as the leader began clicking on the keyboard.

He looked at the viewers, sighing heavily. "The rescue chapter is reaching soon, I promise"

"Who are you talking to Shua?" Seungcheol asked, taking off his headphones.

"Oh, no one" Jisoo chuckled.

🔷

"Sunoo! Steady your aim at the target!"

"I'm trying!"

"Niki! Block the swing, not dodge it"

"Sorry!"

A sigh. "Jay, use your blade correctly"

Jay gave a frustrated sigh. "I'm f*cking trying!"

Heeseung placed down his sword. "Jay, calm down"

Just then Seungcheol came in. "Boys take a break"

The 7 sighed in relief at those words.

Seungcheol then looked at the agent training them. "Soonyoung, I need to talk to you"

Soonyoung nodded, following the leader out of the training room.

Once they passed through the doors, Seungcheol faced him. "The mail came"

"And?"

"He replied. He said yes"

Soonyoung's previous stoic face morphed into a shock one. "Really?"

"Yes. The meet up is in a billionaire's mall grand opening dinner. The party's private but Jackson said he'll find a way. And it's on Saturday" Seungcheol said.

"I'll train the kiddos so don't worry about it" Soonyoung said.

Seungcheol nodded with a small smile. "Good" He said, turning his heel and about to leave when he stopped.

"By the way, are you comfortable in doing a mission in a tux?"

"What?"

🔷

"Ooh la la~" Minghao sang, stepping in the tailor shop. "So much beautiful clothes!" He exclaimed, spinning around.

"Good day young gentlemen" An old man in his early 50's appeared from the back room. "How can I help you?"

"Good morning sir" Jisoo bowed ever so politely. "We would like to rent some tuxedos please"

"Oh certainly, and how many would that be?"

Jisoo opened his mouth to answer but paused, grabbing his phone and pressing something. "About........ummm, wait a second. Hao, BTS and Jackson already have suits right?"

"Uhm yeah, that's what they said" Minghao said, busy going through the clothes displayed.

Jisoo looked back at his phone. "So that'll be........25" He said, looking back at the owner.

The old man had his hands rested on his cane. "25 you say?" He turned around, going back to the room he came from only to peek his head out. "Come with me, young man"

"Oh uhm......." Jisoo looked at Minghao, who too busy trying on the aesthetic coats he saw. "Sure" He muttered, following the old man in.

His eyes roamed around the dark room, that was until the old man flicked the light switch on.

"This may be very old but I guess it'll do" The old man said, putting a small smirk on his face as he watched Jisoo's eyes twinkle at the sight.

"You.......You were an agent too?" Jisoo's eyes sparkled in curiosity.

The old man chuckled. "How'd you know?"

"Usually agents has this tiny little pin by the chest pocket" Jisoo elaborated. "And gosh, this so many! Were you in some sort of huge agent group or something?"

"Oh me? That was in my younger days" The tailor said with a sigh. "Ah those were the days I would miss the most" He said with a sad smile. "I was the leader of our team, we had 30 members in the team but I managed to keep it smooth until our retirement"

"Wow.....you guys must have been to so many places hearing that" Jisoo said.

The old man nodded. "Yeah......Good times I say"

🔷

"You guys you wouldn't believe what we encountered!" Jisoo exclaimed.

"The amount of clothes Hao bought?" Mingyu said with an raised eyebrow.

"Nah, the old man in the tailor shop was an agent!" Jisoo said in a hush tone.

Jeonghan and Seungcheol widen their eyes in surprise.

"Really? No way!" Seokmin laughed in delight. "I knew something was fishy about Mr. Oh"

"You've been to Sun & Moon Tailor Shop?" Minghao asked as he set down his paper bags.

"Uhuh! That's where our family buys formal clothing. I used to go there all the time with these two" He explained, Soonyoung and Seungkwan nodding in agreement.

"You didn't forget to rent suits now did you?" Jihoon asked.

"Of course I didn't forget. Don't be silly" Jisoo laughed, handing the receipt to Seungcheol. "By the way, Mr. Oh said he was really delighted to know we're using the same suits his teammates used"

"Well, let's not let him down now" Seungkwan said, twirling his (closed) laser pen between his fingers.

"Alright team, let's get into detail" Seungcheol said with a confident smile.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

11.6K 428 11
1 Fan signing 7 idols 6 hostage holders 1 agent BTS is the most famous boy band all around the world. A major fan signing is organized by BIGHIT...
921K 40.2K 104
Minho's friends knew he was lonely and all they wanted to do was help. He wouldn't let anyone in that is until they enlist the help of Han Jisung. ...
29.2K 847 17
When a mafia fell for you for the first sight him as a secret mafia king. Will you also love him? Stay tuned for more. My own imagination. Story cont...
14K 447 26
When the heir of mafia and a secret agent meets and it all went smooth till the tables flip? What would happen when they start liking each other wit...