š—¦š—”š—Øš——š—”š——š—˜ āœ¦ š—“š—¼š—暝—¼š˜‚ āœ”ļøŽ

Oleh Daffodil_Chan

DISCONTINUED - pls note that the author has a love-hate relationship with this piece of work and would just l... Lebih Banyak

š˜€š—®š˜‚š—±š—®š—±š—² įƽ š˜€š˜†š—»š—¼š—½š˜€š—¶š˜€ + š—¶š—ŗš—½š—¼š—暝˜š—®š—»š˜ š—»š—¼š˜š—² .
š—½š—暝—¼š—¹š—¼š—“š˜‚š—² įƽ š˜š—µš—² š—Æš—暝—¼š—øš—²š—» š˜€š˜š—暝—¶š—»š—“š˜€ š˜†š—¼š˜‚ š—µš—¼š—¹š—± .
š—°š—µš—½š˜ š—¼š—»š—² įƽ š˜š—µš—² š˜€š˜‚š—»š˜€š—²š˜'š˜€ š—°š—®š—¹š—¹ š—³š—¼š—æ š—³š—暝—²š—²š—±š—¼š—ŗ .
š—°š—µš—½š˜ š˜š˜„š—¼ įƽ š˜‚š˜€š—²š—¹š—²š˜€š˜€, š˜‚š—»š˜„š—®š—»š˜š—²š—± š—®š—ŗš—Æš—¶š˜š—¶š—¼š—» .
š—°š—µš—½š˜ š˜š—µš—暝—²š—² įƽ š—µš—¶š˜€š˜š—¼š—暝˜† š˜„š—¼š—»'š˜ š—暝—²š—½š—²š—®š˜ š—¶š˜š˜€š—²š—¹š—³ .
š—°š—µš—½š˜ š—³š—¼š˜‚š—æ įƽ š—ŗš—®š˜† š˜€š˜„š—²š—²š˜ š—±š—暝—²š—®š—ŗš˜€ š—“š˜‚š—¶š—±š—² š˜†š—¼š˜‚ .
š—°š—µš—½š˜ š—³š—¶š˜ƒš—² įƽ š—Æš—¶š˜š˜š—²š—暝˜€š˜„š—²š—²š˜ š—暝—²š˜‚š—»š—¶š—¼š—» .
š—°š—µš—½š˜ š˜€š—¶š˜… įƽ š—¶š—“š—»š—¼š—暝—®š—»š—°š—² š—¶š˜€ š—Æš—¹š—¶š˜€š˜€ .
š—ˆš—…š–½ š—š–¾š—‹š—Œ. š–ŗš–¼š— š—š—š—‹š–¾š–¾
š—ˆš—…š–½ š—š–¾š—‹š—Œ. š–ŗš–¼š— š–暝—ˆš—Žš—‹
š—ˆš—…š–½ š—š–¾š—‹š—Œ. š–ŗš–¼š— š–暝—‚š—š–¾
š—ˆš—…š–½ š—š–¾š—‹š—Œ. š–ŗš–¼š— š—Œš—‚š—‘
š—ˆš—…š–½ š—š–¾š—‹š—Œ. š–ŗš–¼š— š—Œš–¾š—š–¾š—‡
š—ˆš—…š–½ š—š–¾š—‹š—Œ. š–ŗš–¼š— š–¾š—‚š—€š—š—
š—ˆš—…š–½ š—š–¾š—‹š—Œ. š–ŗš–¼š— š—‡š—‚š—‡š–¾
š—ˆš—…š–½ š—š–¾š—‹š—Œ. š–ŗš–¼š— š—š–¾š—‡
š—ˆš—…š–½ š—š–¾š—‹š—Œ. š—‚š—‡š—š–¾š—‹š—…š—Žš–½š–¾ š—ˆš—‡š–¾
š—ˆš—…š–½ š—š–¾š—‹š—Œ. š—‚š—‡š—š–¾š—‹š—…š—Žš–½š–¾ š—š—š—ˆ
š—ˆš—…š–½ š—š–¾š—‹š—Œ. š–ŗš–¼š— š–¾š—…š–¾š—š–¾š—‡
š—ˆš—…š–½ š—š–¾š—‹š—Œ. š–ŗš–¼š— š—š—š–¾š—…š—š–¾
š—ˆš—…š–½ š—š–¾š—‹š—Œ. š–ŗš–¼š— š—š—š—‚š—‹š—š–¾š–¾š—‡
š—ˆš—…š–½ š—š–¾š—‹š—Œ. š–ŗš–¼š— š–暝—ˆš—Žš—‹š—š–¾š–¾š—‡
š—ˆš—…š–½ š—š–¾š—‹š—Œ. š–ŗš–¼š— š–暝—‚š–暝—š–¾š–¾š—‡
š—ˆš—…š–½ š—š–¾š—‹š—Œ. š–ŗš–¼š— š—Œš—‚š—‘š—š–¾š–¾š—‡
š—ˆš—…š–½ š—š–¾š—‹š—Œ. š–ŗš–¼š— š—Œš–¾š—š–¾š—‡š—š–¾š–¾š—‡

š—°š—µš—½š˜ š˜€š—²š˜ƒš—²š—» įƽ š—²š˜€š˜€š—² š—¾š˜‚š—®š—ŗ š˜ƒš—¶š—±š—²š—暝—¶ .

1K 49 24
Oleh Daffodil_Chan

" to be , rather than to seem . "

• • •

"You're considering hiring another general? I'm not so sure about this Kujou." You said skeptically. You knew that Kujou Sara had the best intentions for the army, but...

You certainly didn't.

Not that you'll say that to your superior.

"This is pointless. The army is doing fine with us both leading, what makes you think that we're in need of a third person?" As far as you know, most of the soldiers you've encountered so far have been idiots.

Like those idiots who don't even know proper Inazuman geography.

Kujou Sara raised a brow at you, "This isn't pointless (Name)- and although you say that the army is doing fine with just the two of us, may I remind you that the public and majority of the soldiers dislike you?" She says folding her arms over one another.

You scoffed, "They're just going to hate us more with a new general on the army." You argued back.

"Perhaps but unlike you, whomever is taking this role will be more civil and less scary." Kujou Sara said as she put emphasis on the adjectives, clearly she was outting you.

You shook your head. It was hard enough dealing with idiotic soldiers, and you don't want a stuck up general acting as if they're all that. Plus, it would mess up your original objective.

A waved your hand dismissively as you leaned back on your chair. "Do what you must Kujou. However how are you going to pick out another general out of-" You peaked through your office window to see a crowd of soldiers hoping for a promotion, "Them?"

"Me? Well you see, I already read through all their files and have already chosen two promising candidates." Kujou Sara said as the crowd dispersed only leaving two soldiers left.

Just as this happened, Kujou Sara brought out two folders and threw them on your desk. "I already have a lot on my plate so i'll be needing you to evaluate one of our candidates." She spoke as you inspected the papers handed to you.

Kujou pointed at the soldier on the left, "Yuzurou Hisaki, 27, relatively new but shows promise. He came from a clan with high status and has an excellent mastery with his claymore, fighting with ease. Hisaki is praised highly by other deputys in the army and was highly reccomended in the letters."

"And the one beside him-"

"Kimiko." You interrupted Kujou as you looked at the information on the file. Kujou Sara crossed her arms, "I assume you've heard of her?"

You only hummed in response. She was the one who told you about the meeting a few days back as you made your escape from solitary confinement.

"She's only been serving for only three months now?" Kujou Sara nodded at your question.

"Yeah, based on all the information I could gather on her- Her family came from Fontaine and she recently moved to Inazuma for reasons that she hasn't disclosed." Kujou Sara said making you slightly curious.

You narrowed your eyes at the paragraph written in the file under the sub-title, combative experience & skills. "As for her combat abilities, she has a unique way of utilising a variety of poisons and powder along with her own swordsmanship." You read aloud to Kujou, seeing her nod proudly.

"Hm. I'll evaluate Kimiko then, she seems interesting." You say looking at her photo attached. Those amarathine eyes stared into her own (colour) ones. You were unsure whether it gave you a sense of dread or peace.

Kujou nodded, "Very well then. Since we have other duties to attend to I suggest we get this evaluation done and over with."

• • •

It's been around thirty minutes after your discussion with your senior. Kujou Sara had explained to the two, in her words- Promising candidates, that they'll be patroling Ritou with either herself or you for the first part and then go on a task with you. The decision will be based on the report you both will write on them.

So here you are, patroling the streets with Kimiko walking by your side, slightly behind you. It was quiet, and awkward. You weren't sure whether to start a conversation or just to observe her.

You have noticed, she was playing with her fingers a lot. Her eyes stared at your back but not with the usual hatred you were used to. Her eyes gleamed and you could clearly tell that she wanted to ask something.

You stopped abruptly, "Alright. Spill, what's got you so...?" You looked at her figure up and down, "Like that."

An embarrassed blush appeared on her face, "Sorry Katsuhiko. I'm just a really big fan of yours."

Fan? You... had a fan?

That fact alone made you want to laugh.

"What." You say in disbelief.

"I mean like- You're precisiveness while handling your polearm, how you stride forward without anything pulling you back! It's amazing Katsuhiko if I do say so myself."

You shushed her quickly as you noticed bystanders from afar staring at the two of you.

"Save your, fangirling for later. We have a job to do and i'd rather not spend it with-" You gestured towards her, "This."

She raised her brow in pure confusion, "You just gestured to all of me!" She exclaimed, but you were already walking ahead at a fast pace so she had no choice but to follow.

'I don't know whether to be pleased I have a fan or irritated. I already have a hate club, not in the mood to discover a fan club.' You thought bitterly, slowing down your walking pace as you realised something..

You quickly looked behind you, only for the promising candidate to disappear.

You internally groaned and pinched your nose, clearly irritated. Cursing to yourself silently as you retraced your steps in order to find Kimiko.

'Fucking annoying piece of-' You stopped yourself midway as you noticed that many people were disappearing in fear at the aura you emitted. You rolled your eyes as you searched for Kimiko, when you heard a young boy's voice whine behind one of the buildings.

You quietly made your way over, leaning against the wall as you caught sight of a boy as well as Kimiko, who was crouched down beside him. "-General (Name) is a meanie! She's what my parents call a traitor to Inazuma." The kid proclaims, making another doodle in the dirt with a stick in hand.

"Hm. Is that so?" Kimiko says as she sits down beside the boy. She put her hand out, the boy gave her one of the sticks beside him to her.

'The fuck is she-'

"Katsu- Or (Name) is.. A complicated person." Kimiko starts off, drawing a stick figure. "She acts really mean, doesn't she?"

You couldn't help but chuckle, 'Wow, so you're going to cheer a kid up by shit talking me? Great plan brat.' (Name) thought sarcastically, her back behind the wooden wall, one leg propped up against it and her arms crossed as she listened in.

He puffed is cheeks, "Yeah! She's the bad guy! Bad guys are always mean." The boy shouts with confidence without a care if anyone could hear.

"Well.." Kimiko looks both ways, before whispering. "I think (Name) is just scared."

"Scared? Bad guys don't get scared though?"

"I mean, well yeah- But sometimes, the bad guys are scared and don't have anyone there to comfort them like us." Kimiko gestures to the boy, "You have your mom and dad to comfort you when you're scared, right?"

The boy stops doodling, slowly nodding. "Yeah, mom and dad say that if i'm scared then I have their shoulder to lean on."

"I don't think (Name) has that shoulder to lean on. So she doesn't know how to act, more nicer with others."

"And I guess the only thing we can do for her is to just, be patient and not cause any trouble for her. If the opprotunity arises, we should try be nice so she knows that she can lean on our shoulder." Kimiko explains, letting go of her stick and showing the drawing of the boy holding hands with his parents.

"How do you know all this Kimiko-chan?" He looked at her wide-eyed with curiousity.

"That's-"

"Kimiko." You interrupted her little playdate. The boy tensed up as Kimko ushered him to leave.

You walked up to her, annoyed and stressed. Kimiko looked down, a guilty look on her fave. You assumed she was too scared to make eye contact with you.

"You-" You jabbed at her chest, as a harsh ray brought out your glare.

"-Are here as a candidate to become a general of this army. If you can't follow any simple instructions, nonetheless learn to follow my orders- You're just another incompetent little brat." You reprimand her boldly, sighing out of frustration as you turned your back on her.

It was then that you had heard you mutter something out of spite. It took all your willpower not to punch her right then and there.

"Excuse me?" You say, a small glare on your face.

Of course, she had only shook her head and shrugged it off. As she said, "Nevermind, it's nothing. What's the next stage of your plan?" Kimiko asks, standing beside you.

You clicked your tongue in dislike, "We'll be sending a message from the Raiden Shogun to the head shrine maiden Yae Miko." You announce as you walked past, shoving her slightly.

"Don't do anything stupid."

• • •

( written ; 19/11/22 )
( posted ; 17/01/22 )

Sorry about these slow updates, motivation has been down but i have wrote down the storyline for this fic so i'd know what im doing!

Anyways, QOTD ;

Since its a day before 3.4 release, whom are we saving up for??

I'm saving for Alhathaim and if that doesnt go well, i'm waiting for Shenhe rerun!!!

i'll go now! i'll do my best to get the next chapter out asap.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

435K 16.7K 41
Bored of your life at home you wish to be transported into the world of Genshin Impact. An unknown God hears your wish and grants it, with a catch. ...
25.7K 756 24
Following the event of Ranpo and Y/N getting together,for some reason...life decides to all go down hill all of a sudden. But don't worry,they're sti...
103K 3.3K 22
When you and your childhood friends all attend the same college, chaos (and maybe a bit more) is bound to ensue. modern college au, childhood friends...