HIS MAKEUP ARTIST jk ff

By ReenaSk

Romantic... More

HIS MAKEUP ARTIST jk (ff)
His Makeup Artist jk ff 2
His Makeup Artist jk ff 3
His Makeup Artist jk ff 4
His Makeup Artist jk ff 6
His Makeup Artist jk ff 7
His Makeup Artist jk ff 8
His Makeup Artist jk ff 9
His Makeup Artist jk ff 10
His Makeup Artist jk ff 11
His Makeup Artist jk ff 12
His Makeup Artist jk ff 13
His Makeup Artist jk ff 14
His Makeup Artist jk ff 15
His Makeup Artist jk ff 16
His Makeup Artist jk ff 17
His Makeup Artist jk ff 18
His Makeup Artist jk ff 19
His Makeup Artist jk ff 20
His Makeup Artist jk ff 21
His Makeup Artist jk ff 22
His Makeup Artist jk ff 23
His Makeup Artist jk ff 24
His Makeup Artist jk ff 25
His Makeup Artist jk ff 26
His Makeup Artist jk ff 27
His Makeup Artist jk ff 28
His Makeup Artist jk ff 29
His Makeup Artist jk ff 30
His Makeup Artist jk ff 31
His Makeup Artist jk ff 32
His Makeup Artist jk ff 33
His Makeup Artist jk ff 34
His Makeup Artist jk ff 35
His Makeup Artist jk ff 36
His Makeup Artist jk ff 37
His Makeup Artist jk ff 38
His Makeup Artist jk ff 39
His Makeup Artist jk ff 40(18+)
His Makeup Artists jk ff 41
His Makeup Artist jk ff 42
His Makeup Artists jk ff 43
His Makeup Artist jk ff 44
His Makeup Artist jk ff 45
His Makeup Artist jk ff 46
His Makeup Artists jk ff 47
His Makeup Artist jk ff 48
His Makeup Artist jk ff 49
His Makeup Artist jk ff 50
His Makeup Artist Jk ff 51 FINALE

His Makeup Artist jk ff 5

5.9K 134 7
By ReenaSk

Episode 5:

V: WHAT.......no.... you're lying right... tell me jungkookahh..... you're just kidding me don't you........ and it's just few days as she joined as a worker in our bighit entertainment,,how can you fall for her in this short period that too i didn't saw you talking to her like others....how is it possible.....

Jk: why would I lie.... Think straight taehuynge....if i don't have feelings for her then why i would have stared at her secretly.... and also after knowing your oneside love story,,, why i just couldn't sit calm and tells you directly that i like her tooo.... don't you the one who told me to move on,& i deserve better person, maybe she is that one who knows... and one more thing i fall for her exactly the same way as YOU.... you know Love at first sight.............

V pov: after what jungkook said i lost in my thoughts, couldn't able to process the words too......we both went into long silence, thinking for a while i made one decision..... getting up from the chair i looked at jk, who instantly shifted his gaze towards me..

V: okay....i have decided one thing... Since you're telling me that you tooo have feelings on her, then we should do one thing and should stay on our words without breaking it.... okay....

Jk: huh???? Wait... wait... tell me clearly what you decided, what you're trying to explain.......

V: uffff...i mean I'm ag-agreeing....

Jk: what you're agreeing.....????

V: ahhhh.....calm down teahuyngeahhhhh calm down.....

He said to himself and jungkook waiting for him to say further......

V: i mean you can try to make her fall for you....

Jk pov: i got shocked to his words,,,is he really wants to gave up on his childhood crush,,,which he always used to tell wherever,,whoever ask about his first love.... seriously.....i couldn't believe him.... and i was about to deney whatever he said,,,,his next words made me close my mouth.......

V: and don't think that I'm going to leave her & sacrifice her to you.... I'm just giving you chance to prove & show your love, and I'm sure y/n won't fall for you.... because she hate bad boys and only likes descent good boys like me..... hahaa......

Jk: are you challenging me huyng???

V: it's not a challenge kookahhh..... it's a information about her taste on boys.

Jk pov: whatever tae huyng told made me not step back....i wanted to see I'm i good or bad with people.....is I'm that bad in a relationship,,, I'm not taking y/n from tae.... I don't want tooo.....but it's just i wanted to know about me,,, it is like a challenge for me...... and teasing tae hyung is more fun to me,, questioning to myself finally i made a decision......

Jk: let's see then......

V: but remember one thing kookahh don't cross any limits towards her, which can make her uncomfortable.... if i got to know that you did something like that you'll die in my hands...get that.....

Jk: aahuh????and what about you...

V: me too will keep distance from her okay....,

Jk: done.....👍👍👍
.
.
.
After two days......

A/n pov: they both challenged to eachother not knowing the upcoming circumstances,,, and where it leads to their life's...how their life's are going to change,,,, after that both were busy getting prepare for their new mv shoot,,, and the day came all ready with their suits,costumes & background setup.....

Yeri: y/n.... look at this suit.... isn't it beautiful......

Y/n: yes it is.....who is going to wear this....

Yeri: who else....my future husband...

Y/n: huh.....???? don't your future husband have any name....

Yeri: ufff.... ofcourse he had baby..... infact many names....which were given by his family, friends, fans& and ☺️😊😊 me....heheee......

Y/n: may i know who is that person exactly and what name you gave.....

Yeri: it's... it's Suga.....☺️☺️

Y/n: 😳😳😳 are you sure.....i mean he didn't even give any attention on you..i thaught you're just joking & it's only a attraction...but it seems like you're serious about him.....

Yeri: ofcourse I'm serious about him,i like him alot and also i know he is busy with his work,, but one day he'll definitely see my love for him,,, I'm damn sure about it...& do you want to know what Nick name i gave him....

Y/n nodded to her, curiously....

Yeri: come closer...

Yeri wishpered to y/n.

Yeri: it's..kittyy..... isn't it nice....

Backing from her y/n looked at her with a "are you for real" look....

Y/n: yeah...yeahh it's really beautiful name......

Han: if your fangirling over,,, will you concentrate on your work yeri....i think you're the biggest fangirl to him...and go do your work we don't have much time to get them ready... and y/n will you handover this suits to boys.....

Y/n: ofcourse unni....just tell me who's to who's these are...

Han: it's jhope's, it's taehuynge's & it's jungkook's.....

Y/n: what about others....

Han: eun already gave them,,, and these three arrived little late.....they are in their dressing room,,go fast.....

Yeri: and I'll handover this to yoongi...

Han & y/n sighed looking at that crackhead girl.....and y/n too went,,, seeing the name plate on door 🚪 she went inside and it was 20 years old handsome guy jungkook who sat on chair scrolling his phone and not even bothered to look at the person who came inside.......

Y/n:jungkooksshi.....

She called him with her sweat honey like voice causing him to look at her....

Y/n: Han unni told me to give this to you.....

She streched her hand indicating him to take the suit......

Jk: hmm...

Jungkook just hummed while taking it from her,,,and she turned to leave but jk stopped her remembering the conversation with taehunge......

Jk: wait..... why are you leaving......

Y/n got confused to him....

Y/n: to give this to others,,,i already gave your's right.....i have to complete my work.....

Jk: your work is not completed by  handovering... you have to let us wear this.....

Y/n pov: what he mean 'let him wear'.... Do i need to beg or consist him wear ....

Y/n: what do you mean....

Jk: i mean you have to let me wear my suit with your hands... did no one told this to you......

Y/n pov: is he serious..how can I do this,,do i really need to do this...but Han unni didn't said like that.... and also i think because of this yeri always gets excited to choose Suga oppa to go close to him......

Jk: hello what are you waiting...... come on......

Y/n pov:i put two more dresses on table before hasitantly going to him... He unbuttoned his shirt completely taking it off he kept that on couch... and looks at me by putting his hands on side ways of his waist waiting for me to do my work....in other hand i was amazed by his toned abs & strong biceps,,,i must say he has such a well built body...,,,ahhh y/n what are you thinking....jerk your stupid brain,, complete your work and go from here as much as early.... gulping i took the shirt and started to do my work not looking at him....

Jk pov: i suppressed my smile looking at her fluttered self... trying hard to not look at me,, and showing like she was not bothered but no...i can clearly see her blush...i swear I'm not going to control my laugh imagining taehuynge's expression.....as i was thinking about tae, my thoughts got interrepted by the closeness we had... I didn't realise she moved closer to tie my coller tie... and unknowingly our eyes met with eachother...i didn't know what this feeling was, seeing her this close my heart started to race fast....i don't know what she was feeling but for me , i feel like I'm falling for those  big beautiful eyes....

Looking at eachother for a while y/n backed slowly taking her hands from his shoulders...

Y/n: it.....it was completed,,, do i need to...let you wear pant tooo????

She asked hesitatedly......causing him wide open his eyes....

Jk pov: what????.....  i think she took it seriously........

Jk: no....no need...i can do myself... you can go now....

She left a relief sigh,,Not wasting any second she immediately went out.... Jk  smiled at her disappearing figure....

Jk: hhahaa...cute.....but why i feel like i saw those eyes before.......

He questioned to himself,,,Coming out of the room y/n put hand on her heart.....

Y/n: calm down...calm down my poor heart,,,why you always beat like a express train when ever he is near...but this one is dangerous close...ahhh leave it..go y/n you have many works to finish.....

After that she went to taehuynge's room..... seeing her a smile automatically made its way on his face.....

V: hi y/n .....

Y/n: hi oppa.... this is for you,,, unni gave.....

She said what Han told her to do to him...

V: oo... Okay..... thank you...

Saying that he took it from her and turned towards her after putting it on chair.....

V: what...why are you standing...i think you need to give this to jhope huyng right....

Y/n: yes... I'll but before that i need to let you wear this right.... come on open your shirt....

V widened his eyes in shock......😳😳

V: wh-what are you saying.....???

Y/n: i need to put on this to you right.. come on oppa....i have other works too.....

Saying that she was about to touch his shirt to unbutton,he immediately back....

V: what are you doing y/nahh....who told you to do this....

He asked getting pissed off & confused....

Y/n: it's jungkook....

She explained further to him.....and tae heated up like a oven.....😡😡

V pov: JEON JUNGKOOK.............
.
.
.
~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~~

Hello friends.....i know you all are waiting for me from past few days.... I'm sorry.... you know last time i informed about my health issues...and I'm taking thyroid treatment from past one month,,,, and don't think that i won't publish episodes I'll definitely complete it....but it'll take time...pls understand,,& wait for me......thank you bye.....💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 108 36
....
97 2 8