An Illegal Love (Justin Biebe...

xPurpleColorsx

12 year old and a 16 year old falling in love. Everybody around them won't let them be together so they have... Еще

An Illegal Love Chapter 1 (EDITED)
An Illegal Love Chapter 2 (EDITED)
An Illegal Love Chapter 3
An Illegal Love Chapter 4
An Illegal Love Chapter 5
An Illegal Love Chapter 6
An Illegal Love Chapter 7
An Illegal Love Chapter 8
An Illegal Love Chapter 9
An Illegal Love Chapter 10
An Illegal Love Chapter 11
An Illegal Love Chapter 12
An Illegal Love Chapter 13
An Illegal Love Chapter 14
An Illegal Love Chapter 15
An Illegal Love Chapter 16
An Illegal Love Chapter 17
An Illegal Love Chapter 18
An Illegal Love Chapter 19
An Illegal Love Chapter 20
An Illegal Love Chapter 21
An Illegal Love Chapter 22
An Illegal Love Chapter 23
An Illegal Love Chapter 24
An Illegal Love Chapter 25
An Illegal Love Chapter 27

An Illegal Love Chapter 26

403 5 0
xPurpleColorsx

An Illegal Love - Chapter 26

this part is shitty cause i had to clam everything in here. .......and sorry for the very late upload/post... i had few problems here.... whatever, you wouldn't want to here the excuses right? lol hope yall'd enjoy.... ....its going to be VERY confusing though. but im gonna try to explain everything in the next two or three chapters:3

Justin

---

Who the hell is this 'Sammy' girl? Is she one of my fans? But why would a fan do this to me? A hater? .....that is highly possible but..... why would she hate me that much? Why would she take Ryan, Ester, Taylor, Sara, AND Julia? What does this have to do with them? If its about me, why not just come to me and attack me or whatever haters do!

I grabbed a chunk of my hair and pulled it as if I'm trying to tear it out of my head. "Ahhhhhhh!" I cried out loud in frustration. I couldn't think straight. I needed to calm down but I couldn't calm down. Only if Julia was here.... Only if that Sammy girl didn't atleast kidnap Julia.... Julia... Julia... Julia... Julia...

"I MISS YOU!"

"Awww... I missed you, too, man."

My eyes flew open. I know that voice but I haven't heard it in months. I slowly turned around to face....

"Chaz?! What the freaking cheese are you doing here?! This is JAPAN... Tokyo! not Stratford," I said.

"Well.... I think I know that but we gotta fly to Helena! Hazel is there with our beloved friends and your girlfriend!" he said in a rush and pulled me off the bed.

"What?! Why Helena?"

"Hazel and our friends are there! Why are you surprised?! Haven't you noticed that they're in Helena? I think Hazel called you and said they're in Helena...."

"Why? Who's Hazel? And you haven't answered my previous question..."

"...I'll explain everything on the way there."

Julia

---

"Sammy?! What in the world did you do?!"

"I shot the bullet to scare her."

"Why?"

"I don't know."

I heard a slapping sound then a yelling, "Why the fuck did you do that?! You know how much she worths, right?! If they find even a single scratch on her body, they won't take her!"

I heard Sammy mumble something under her breath.

"When are we getting rid of the other three?"

"Right now, that's the whole reason to why I'm here."

"How about Julia?"

"Oh she's staying. We gotta show her to them. Then they'll give us everything."

Justin

---

"Hazel is your ex, Justin."

I was dumbfounded.

"The.... H-Hazel?"

Chaz nodded slowly. "THE Hazel."

"Oh gosh...."

Sara

---

(6 hours later since Sammy and the strangers' talk).

After Ryan, Ester, and Taylor was taken out of the room, Travis and I stared at eachother in the hallway. ...well, I wasn't actually staring but glaring.

"I never said you guys can shoot her," I told him.

Travis shrugged, "Atleast she didn't die."

"Do you know what would happen to us if they see her?! If her MOTHER sees her?! She'll go insane! Even more insane than she is right now!" I said, raising my voice.

"You can yell at me since the others are unconscious in the other room."

"Don't even try to change the subject, Travis. If they even see a small scar on her, they'll kill us! And I'm 100% sure of that fact."

"They won't kill us."

"But they'll torture us to death!" I shivered at the thought. "You remember what happened to Grace right? She was..... After they were finished with her, she was.... she looked like a monster! They raped her, abused her, and-"

Travis interrupted, "And you're gonna use your best friend for your sake?!"

"Yes! And I don't look at her like my best friend! I've been planing this since...... I met her! You know how beautiful she is! She could definitely be a world wide model without any hesitations! Even Justin Bieber and Jaden Smith fell for her looks! And now, few stars are jealous of her even though Justin and Julia didn't tell the world that they're together.... Now that Hazel found out, she'll kill her with out thinking twice. SINCE SHE ALMOST SHOT HER!"

"You know, you're a horrible person. Using an innocent girls... Using their feelings to just get away from a mistake that you had made.... You know you're gonna kill Julia and Sam."

"You're ignoring everything I just said...." I mumbled then I scoffed as I repeated in my head what he just said. "Oh Julia is gonna live. She's been with her abusive father for how many years? And Hazel... she'll have to deal with it."

"....what was the point of kidnaping the other three and using Hazel, though? I mean, we could have just only kidnap Julia and do Sam's work."

"The three is just something...."

"And what's that 'something'?"

I smiled evily. "I'm letting them go."

He raised an eyebrow. "That's it? How about Julia?"

"Are you serious?! Why did you what is going to happen to Julia when we were JUST talking about her!"

"Oh yeah...."

"So where's Johnny?"

"He went to Tokyo about five hours ago..... I think."

I stared as my jaw dropped to the floor. "He betrayed us."

Travis' eyes widened. "Did he really....?"

"Hazel! Chaz left to tell Justin about this!!"

Justin

---

"WHAT?! You were one of the kidnappers?! How could you, Chaz?!" I cried. We were on the plane on our way to Helena.

Chaz raised his arms defensively. "Dude, I didn't kidnap any of them! Hazel and the other two did that job! I was just talking and fooling around with our friends...."

"Ok... but how didn't they notice it was you, Chaz?"

"They meaning by Ryan, Taylor, Ester, and Julia?"

I nodded even though I didn't know who Taylor and Ester was.

"I had a wig on. And some colored contacts."

"Oh.... So.... Who's are Taylor and Ester? Why did the kidnappers and Hazel kidnap them? And why did they want me to quit my career?"

"Let me explain everything afterwards, Justin. 'Cause we are here in Helena."

"WHAT?! But you said-"

"Patiece is a virtue."

I glared at him. "You stole that from me...."

He shurgged, casually. "Well, I saw your tweet saying that."

"Whatever," I muttered.

Julia.

---

I haven't felt any pain. Nothing. This was weird. Its been almost forever since Sammy shot me but.... I'm feeling nothing.

I slowly opened my eyes.

"Yes, you're awake! Kiddo, you gotta get outta here."

A black haired girl with leathered suit was kneeling down on her knees, shaking my shoulder.

I pulled my eyebrows together. "Huh?"

"I'm Sammy! ...well, that's not my real name. I'm Hazel. Ok, but there ain't no time for this! We gotta go, Julia!" she said as she untied the ropes.

"Wait.... what? I'm confused.... So... you're Sammy? But Sammy has red hair! Not jet black hair...."

"I'll explain that later but we gotta go! They'll be here any minute!" she pulled me up and ran out of the room while pulling my arm.

"Who? What is wrong with you? You were the one to kidnap me, and now you're helping me get out of this place?....okay, my head hurts..." I said, rubbing my forhead with my left hand.

Hazel (Or Sammy.... I don't even know what to call her) sighed. "I'm really sorry 'bout kidnappin' you 'n all those butter peaches."

I cocked an eyebrow. "Butter peaches? Is that a southern thing?"

"Butter peaches is the replacement of the word 'shit', 'n I made it up...."

"Ok.... You're not weird... not at all...."

Hazel rolled her eyes. "Whatever, girl."

"Can you just tell me two things, though?"

"Sure, if you promise me to shut up afterwards."

"I will. I promise."

"Then shoot."

"Why am I not bleeding or anything? I mean... you shot me... And were you really on the phone with Justin? I'm hoping you weren't...."

"I did shoot. But I didn't aim it at you. I was aimin' it toward the wall behind you."

"Oh...."

"'N to answer your second question, I wasn't on the phone with Justin. I was pretendin' to be callin' him."

"And why is that?"

"You said to answer two of your questions. Not three."

"Awww, come on! Would you please answer why you-"

"Do you want to talk to Justin?"

I froze. Am I ready to talk to Justin? I mean, I haven't talked to him for days, and I really miss him. But would he be mad at me about getting myself into this mess? Should I tell him how much I really love him that its been driving me insane? ...well, not literally but it is.

"We're here. The taxi is waitin' for us out the door but you gotta hide your face since there're lotta hiden paps out there."

I nodded slowly but my mind was somewhere else.

I pulled my bun out and let my hair fall onto my face, covering it.

"I guess you'd wanna call him aight?" she asked as we walked to the taxi.

I nodded slowly.

"I'll let you when we're in the cabby."

When we were in the car, Hazel immediately pulled out her phone and dialed a number.

"Hello?" a voice said from the phone.

"Hello, Mr. Bieber, do you remember me?" said Hazel with her Sammy voice that is a little higher than her usual voice.

"Hazel," I whispered, "Why are you using that voice and why are you talking to him?"

"I'm just tryin' to see if Chaz did his part," she whispered back.

"Huh?"

"Never mind." Then she turned back to the phone, which was on speaker of course.

"Yes, I remember you of course! Chaz told me everything, Hazel. Thanks, though. Can you tell Julia that I really miss her." he sounded heart broken when he said the last part.

"Hey, Julia, Justin said he misses you," Hazel told me with a mischievous smile on her lips.

"I miss you too, Justin!" I yelled at the phone.

Then all hell broke loose.

I shouldn't have done that.

its confusing, i know but itll soon be making sense:3

Продолжить чтение