An Illegal Love Chapter 23

An Illegal Love - Chapter 23

Julia

---

"When will she be waking up, Sammy?"

"Soon... 'Cause I didn't hit her that hard."

"But your 'that hard' is pretty hard, Sammy."

"Oh just stop asking me questions, would you, Johnny?!"

"But it's THE Julia! She's one of the closest people of Justin Bieber's! And we might see him! Oh my gosh, we might see Justin Bieber! THE Justin Bieber! And we have Julia right here! Oh my go-"

"Shut up or I'll make you unconscious like her!"

"But Sammy, the other four are already going crazy in the other room!"

"Already? Really? How?"

"They're screaming, banging their heads on the wall, hurting themselves, wetting their-"

"Don't say anthing else! Just bring them in here!"

"Ok, Sammy."

"Stop calling me Sammy and call me Sam."

"Alright, Sammy."

"SAM! Not Sammy!"

"No, its Sammy."

"SAM! Do you want me to spell it out for you? S-A-M! SAM!"

"SAMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!"

"Oh shut up and go get them already!"

"Okayyyyy, Sammmyyyy!"

"Get off of me!"

"Why did you two kidnapp us?!"

"What are your problems? Did we do something to you two?"

"Why are we even here?!"

Four different voices yelled as they were pushed into where ever I was. My head was a mess.... It was pounding like I've drunk before I fell unconscious. "Mmmmm." I moaned silently.

"Oh my gosh! It's Julia!"

"Why in the world did you two have to kidnap HER?! Now, Justin's gonna kill us."

"Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh! It's Julia as in Julia Kate Michell! Omg omg omg omg-"

"Calm down, Ester! It's not a big deal!"

"But it's JULIA! Justin Bieber's girlfriend! Omg! I can't believe it! It's its... its..."

"ESTER! Calm down! What part of calm down don't you understand?! And I don't think she's his girlfriend 'cause they haven't said anything about it."

I opened my eyes to see two unfamiliar faces and two familiar faces. "Where am I?" I mumbled. "Oh the princess is awake! How are you, missy?" a lady with a black leathered suit and black boots came to me and knelt down on her knees. She had red hair with light and dark brown highlights. Her pupils were brown and she looked like she was a model. ....So she's Sammy. At her back, there was a boy with the same leathered black suit with black tight boots. He had short, curly red hair and he looked like an angel... How does a angel even look like? I've never seen a angel before. Maybe he was Johnny. "Hey, Johnny," I said, a little outloud. He looked at me and his face lighted up. His black eyes were sparkling like a star and he ha a huge smile on his face, "You- you know my name? Oh my gosh, Julia knows my name!" I smirked under my breath and looked at the four people. My eyes widened as I saw the two of them. "What are you two doing here?!" I yelled at Ryan and Sara. Yes, Ryan as in Ryan Butler. And Sara is my best friend back in New Jersey.... remember the girl who talked to me that Justin was coming to New Jersey and she was freaking out and so on and so forth. Well, she's changed. Her light brown hair was longer and was in a pony tail. She looked beautiful like all boys would drool over.

The other two, I didn't recognize. A boy and a girl. No no, let me fix that. An extremly attractive boy and an extremely beautiful girl. "Who are you?" I asked them both. They chuckled but the girl was almost like.... about to faint or something. "I-I-I-I'm Ester! And this is my best guy friend Taylor," she had a huge smile on her face as she said that, "you're really pretty in person! Oh my goshhhhh! I can't believe that you're RIGHT infront of me and talking to me!" I smiled, "It's not a big deal-" then Sara interrupted me, "JULIAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! I missed you home girl! Why didn't you call me or tweet me or any-" "WHY DON'T YOU ALL JUST SHUT UP?!" yelled Sammy. "But Sammy, it's been an year since we met! Why can't we hang out for a bit? Right Johnny?" Sara winked at Johnny who nodded immedaitely and sat with us in a circle. And remember, we're still tied up... our arms and legs....

Ryan, Sara, Myself, Ester, and Taylor was kidnapped by Johnny and Sammy and we have yet not found out the reason... not good.

"Where are we?" I asked Sammy. "We're in the middle of nowhere.... and Johnny and I are spies," Sammy answered with a smirk.

Justin

---

"Where's Julia? Why wasn't she with us at the airport? What happened to her?" I said all at once in frustration. Kenny, Jenny, Scooter, Mom, and I have been going crazy that we haven't found her and its been a day. Mom said we should call the cops but apparently, according to Scooter, the paps will find out about it and then the whole world will find out in less than a day which means, they'll (the paps) go even more crazy and we'll get in trouble for not keeping an eye on Julia 'cause we're, or mom, is a legal guardian of her. But apparently, we have to or we won't- "Justin, someone's calling you... on your phone," said Kenny. I looked at my phone that was on the corner of the bed. The call was from a unknown number. "Hello?" I said, picking up the phone. "Hello, Mr. Bieber," said a voice. There was few laughs/giggles at the back ground and a familiar moan. Oh...kay.... I'm praying that that wasn't Julia. "Who are you?" I said in a sharp voice. "Oh I'm Sammy. Call me Sam. I have your girl here," she said with a smirk in her voice. "Where the hell is she? Don't even touch-" Sam cut me off, "Why don't you just do what we say and we won't hurt your friends?" "FriendS?" I said. "Yes friends... and a fan...and a hater. Isn't that great, Justin?" she laughed evily. "Who... what did I even do to you guys to get into this?" "Why don't you shut up and do what we say? So if you want your friends back, pay 10 billion dollars and give up your career," I can just imagine the evil smile on whoever the person is. I clenched my fist and was about to yell down at the phone when I heard a moan. A very familiar moan...... Julia's moan.... Filled with lust. What are they doing to her? Why do they want me to pay that much money and then give up my career? Where the hell are they?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry if I made any stupid mistakes...

Didn't really have time to check! :l

please Vote, commen, or fan.... thank you:D