An Illegal Love Chapter 4

An Illegal Love - Chapter 4

Julia.

---

I had my bed covers over my naked body. I stared at my dad who had his gun pointing at Justin and his back at me. I was scared to death thinking that Justin might die. I didnt care if I died but didnt want Justin... Justin Bieber..... I would get killed by a million girls if my dad killed Justin.... What should I do? I have my chance to get Dad right now 'cause he as his back on me... But what should I do if he shoots Justin at the point I jump on Dad? "DAAAAAAAD!!!!!" I suddenly yelled out. He jumped a little then turned around, "What the fuck do you want, bitch?" I saw Justin staring at me so I mouthed, "Get him." "Umm... There was a flying pig behind you...." I said out loud. "What the fu-" Dad was cut off by Justin grabbing his right hand, that had the gun, and twisted his wrist. Then Justin punched hard on his stomach. My dad colapsed on the floor in pain. He was holding on to his stomach and let go of his gun. "Lets go, Julia!" Justin said silently. I sat there on my bed staring at him. "Oh yeah..." He mumbled. He scooted his arm up in a hurry to pick me up (still covers on) and ran out my room and down the stairs before my dad caught us. He literally threw me into the car and ran on the other side and jumped in his car. He looked around through his pockets and everywhere. "....the fuck... I cant find my car keys," Justin cussed. I sat there still naked but the thin blanket covering me, thrilled by hearing him cuss. Justin realizes so he apologizes but he continued looking for his keys. Then I suddenly heard the front door open. My dad stood there with his gun. An unpleasant feeling suddenly came..... Shivers went throughout my whole body... "Found it!!!" Justin shouted and started the engine. As soon as Justin drove off, my dad started to shoot. "Lower your head, Julia!!!" Justin yelled and I did so. I heard some bullets go through the window and the window shatters. I was so scared. Scared..... But what was I scared of? Dying? Why? Few days ago, I WANTED to die.... My train of thoughts was inturrupted by Justin saying, "We're here." He got out of the car and walked over to open my door. He scooted me into his arms and closed the door behind with his foot. "Where is this?" I asked Justin when we entered a huge building. "This is called a hotel," Justin said as he walked in the elevator. I realized he was helding me in his arms for over 5 minutes. i might be heavy, ya know? "Justin, I'll walk by myself. You dont have to-" Justin cut me off, "Let me do this. I want to do everything I can while Im with you." I felt something special. I might be only 12 but I really felt something in my heart..... Something very special..... I also felt Justin's heart pump faster then mine.

"Why are you red, Julia?" Justin asked me, staring into my eyes. "Uhhh....mmmm.... Justin, can you sing So Sick by Ne-Yo?" I said, trying to change the subject. "Ok," Justin breathed in deeply, "Gotta change my answerin machine.... Now that Im alone. Cuz it says-" Then the door to the elevator opened. "We're here," Justin said. I had to admit that he had a nice voice.

"Mom, Im back!" Justin said as he opened a door to a room. He had this black guy behind him to held his door open for him. He came from nowhere so I was scared when I saw him. Justin put me on a huge bed and walked out the room, "I'll be back in a second." I sat down on the bed with the black guy, he standing by TV. Awkward silence..... I had to break it... "Umm.... Hello.... Who are you?" I asked him. His eyes widened, "You dont know me?!" I shook my head, "I dont care about the Justin Bieber. But Im not a hater...." He nodded his head like he understood me, "Im Kenny Hamilton. You can call me Kenny. And Im Justin's bodyguard. Whats yours missy?" He sat down on a different couch that I was sitting on. "My name is Julia, and Im 12...." "Wow, you look like youre 14 or 15," Kenny said in surprise. I laughed a little, "Everybody tells me that... Thanks?" He smiled, "You're welcome? Haha" We heard the door open to the hotel room. "And who is this girl you're talking about?" I heard a lady's voice. "You gotta see her, Mom. You'll love her!" I heard Justin say. "How old is she, Justin?" I heard a girl's voice. "12," I can clearly hear by his voice that he had a cheeky smile on his face. "Theyre here!" Kenny said and stood up. I saw Justin walking to me with five other people following him. "Hi," a brown long haired girl with brown eyes said with a smile. She was tall and very pretty. "Hi," I said and smiled back. "I'm Caitlin. Call me Caity," she said. "I'm Julia," I said, "uhhh... I guess you can call me Julia," I laughed at the end. I looked over at a boy standing by her and was very short. He had brownish-orangish colored hair with brown eyes. He looked like he was 13 or something. "Whats your name?" I said smiling. "I'm Christian. Call me Chris, shawty," he said with a wink. I giggled and looked over at the other boy by Christian. He had a mohawk and brownish-blondish hair. "Whats-" he cut me off, "Im Ryan. Call me Ry," he said with a wink. Ok..... Whats up with the flirt? I smiled and looked over at the last boy who was standing by Justin. "And you are......?" I said smiling. "Im Chaz," he said. He didnt wink or anything but just stared at Caitlin. I giggled and looked over at Justin, "You have flirty friends and funny friends," I laughed. "I know," he smiled, "and I want you to meet my mom." He looked over at a woman who was talking to Kenny. She had brownish hair color. She was a little shorter than Justin but she was really pretty. "Mom, please meet this young lady," Justin said. I was sitting down on the couch, still covered my naked body with covers I had since I left my house. She walked over and had a very big smile on her face, "Hello, my name is Pattie. And as you can see, I'm Justin's mom." I smiled, "Hello Ms. Pattie, my name is Julia." We just stared at eachother and didnt say anything. Well, I should say that we didnt have anything to talk about. I was very shy to talk to her. But I should talk.... And what should I talk about? Then Christian broke the silence, "Why do you have a cover over you, Julia?" I glanced over at Justin who just stood there looking back at me. "Uhhhmmmm....." we said at the same time. "Justin Drew Bieber," Pattie said. "No, we didnt, Mom. We have a LONG story behind this!!!" Justin started to panik. Then Ryan came in saying, "Whatever man, we already know you did 'it'! Just spit it out! You guys did 'it' right? How was he, Julia? Was he-" I cut him off, "Im still 12," I said calmly. All of them (except for Kenny and Justin's) mouth dropped open. They stood there shocked. Maybe because I didnt look like a 12 year old? "You did 'it' with a 12 year old?" Pattie asked Justin, shocked..... Whaaaaaaaattttttt?????? "No we didnt, Pattie!!!! No we didnt!!!! We have a LONG story behind this!!!!!" I yelled out. "Ok," this time everyone believed. Yes! I said in my mind.

"Whatever, Julia," something inside me say.

I didnt want to bother with it so I tried to forget what it said. "I'll get you some clothes you can wear," Justin said and walked out of the hotel room. "You dont have....." Pattie said. "No...." I answered. She looked like she was going to faint but Kenny held her. This is going to be fun.