An Illegal Love Chapter 27

this part is going to be boring.....

An Illegal Love - Part 27

Julia

---

The driver pulled up onto a parking lot and pulled out a huge camera from nowhere.

"Are you Julia Michel? Are you really in love with Justin Bieber? There are some rumors saying you two are couples? Is it true?" He continued taking pictures of Hazel and me. I took Hazel's hand and stumbled out of the car. The paparazzi jumped out of the ar and continued taking pictures.

"Julia! Are you really with Justin Bieber?" he called out.

Few people looked our way and they're eyes widened.

Ok, I'm gonna curse. Please forgive me.

HOLY SHIT!

Some people pulled out their huge cameras and took pictures, coming towards us and asking questions.

GREAT! MORE PAPS!

"Ugh! For fuck's sake! Can this day get any better?!" I mumbled under my breath. Hazel looked taken aback. "I'm sorry for... swearing, but I am VERY stressed! I hate paparazzis! They're every where and they won't stop bothering you until they get what they want!"

"Oh b-"

"Julia, did you cheat on Justin?"

"-but Just-"

"Have you guys been together for all these months?"

"-Justin said tha-"

"Did you guys already kiss?"

"-that he qui-"

"Are you guys really together?"

"UGH! For Pete's sakes! You guys shut the fuck UP! Stop botherin' us, her! She ain't no celebrity! She's just a girl who's been adopted by Justin Bieber's mom!" Hazel yelled at the paps. But they didn't even bulge. They continued asking questions and taking pictures of us. Hazel pulled out her phone and dialed a number.

"'Ello?" she said to the person on the other line. "Chaz? Yeah, um... we're stuck here... at the Main Street, near McDonald's. Yup! *giggles* noooo..... But the paps... yeah... Haha Love ya too! Bye." She let out a happy sigh.

I raised an eyebrow. "Someone's in love...."

She snapped out of her dream land and took my hand. "Forget what e're I said 'n follow me! We're runnin' from 'em!"

She started sprinting us away from the sea of paparazzi, and toward some place I had no clue of.

I held onto my breath and concentrated on moving my legs as fast as her. The paps ran after us while taking they're pictures of us.

A song popped in my mind.

'Forever by Drake, Kanye West, Lil' Wayne, and Eminem.'

But I didn't know why.

I pursed my lips and pushed that thought away, continuing on moving my legs.

Sara

---

Travis and I took Ryan, Ester, and Taylor to a near by airport and flew them back to Stratford. They looked confused, but didn't ask any questions to why they let them go but not Julia.

I couldn't help but smile at myself.

If they get Julia, I'm free. I'm out of that hell.

Travis was driving the car and I was sitting silently in the passenger seat. I stared at him. He had grey eyes, thin pink lips with brown shaggy hair.