An Illegal Love Chapter 3

An Illegal Love - Chapter 3

Julia.

---

I cried and cried and cried in Justin's arms for a long time. I didn't care what time it was but it was really comfortable in his arms. I pulled away and stood up, "I gotta go home." Justin gave me a half-hearted smile and stood up, "I'll take you home." "You don't know where I live," I said. "That's why you have to show me that way," he laughed, "I'm not a superman ya know." I laughed, "I thought you were..." I said sarcastically. "Haha... No I'm not," he smiled. "Now, let's go," he added. I tried to say yes but I thought for a minute. What would I do if my dad sees me getting out from his car? My dad might kill me this time. Or maybe rape me again? But he may not. No he will see me. He will see Justin and his car. Dad will make me steal money from Justin. I don't want that to happen. "Justin, I'll walk home," I said, quietly. "But I'll get you some dinner 'cause its 7:30 already. You needda eat," he said. But I..... I sighed. "Justin, I don't-" he cut me off, "Let's go!" he grabbed me by my arm and pushed me into his Range Rover. "But-" "No, BUTS!!!" "Ewww..." "I didn't mean it like that kindda but!" he said blushing. "Aww... Justin Bieber is bwushing!!!" I laughed. "No I'm not," he laughed too. Have I laughed this much before? In one day? And why did God make me meet the JUSTIN BIEBER? Is there a purpose to meet him? Is God trying to change my life? By using Justin? Justin Bieber? What is He trying to do with me? I looked out the window and stared down at the drive way. "Where are we going, Justin?" I asked. "Burger King," he answered. What's that? Why a king is called burger king? I didn't even know that a king lives in here.... "Why are we going to see a king?" I asked him again. He started to laugh, "Burger King a place you eat burgers. Like McDonalds." Oh.... What's McDonalds? He looked over at me and smiled as he drove, "You don't know what McDonalds is, do you?" Now, how did he know that? "I'm a superman. I know everything," he smirked. "I thought that you weren't a superman," I smiled evily. "Oh yeah.... And McDonalds is another place you eat burgers," he said, trying to change the subject. "You're funny," I giggled. "I know that," he winked.

"NO! I want Whopper, Jr.!!! I can't eat that whole thing by myself!!!!" I yelled. "Yes, you can!!! I know that you can!!" Justin yelled back. "Um... Can you please hurry up because there's people waiting," the lady at the counter said. "Yes, ma'am. Can we have a Whopper Jr. and a Whopper with two drinks," I smiled. "Ok... that's $10.00." Justin gave her $100 and said the rest is a tip for her because we made her wait. "Justin thanks," I said, quietly. "You're welcome; even though I wanted you to have a Whopper," Justin sat down on a table, "sit here, cutie." I sat down in front of him and ate my burger. "Why are you still wearing your sunglasses, Justin?" I asked him with a mouth full of food. "Umm... There are girls over there. And most of the time, they're a fan of mine," he said pointing at a group of girls sitting across us. Oh, I forgot that he was famous.... "How is it like to be famous? Mmmm... this thing is good..." I said. He laughed, "It's really tough. I can't live like a normal teenage boy, like date some girls or my fans will get mad at me and the girl." "But why would they get mad at you and the girl? They should let you date a girl if they're your real fans right? They wouldn't care." "I think they want me to stay single so they can have a chance to have a date with me... I guess..." he looked down and continued, "I would stay single for the rest of my life then, eh?" he laughed. "No, you won't, Justin." "Well, the good thing is that you can meet famous people and the people you were inspired by and its just cool. You can go perform for your fans and you can make them happy. I just love to make people smile!" "How about the hates? Do you-" "OMG!!!! Isn't that Justin Bieber?! OMG!!!!!" a group of girls came running towards us and in a split second, people were all around our table. Maybe 20 or 30 people surrounding us... mostly girls.... People were asking him questions and crying and screaming and it was going crazy. I sat there staring at girls who were crying after getting a signed on her arm. Is he that great of a person? I mean, I know that he's cool and all that but he's just a normal kid who's a little cuter and sings better than other boys. Hey, I'm still 12. Don't give me that weird look!! Yeah, I'm talking to you!! You, meaning you the reader!!! I'm not a fan of his. I don't care. Well, I might go crazy if I see Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, Salena Gomez, or Demi Lovato, but not boys except for the Jonas Brothers!!! They're so awesome!!!! Nick is sooooo cute, I love him!!! "Justin, who is that girl?" a blond haired girl asked Justin pointing her finger at me. I saw her before.... But I didn't know when. "Oh... She's a special girl I found at St. James Elementary School. Well, I gotta say that I kidnapped her," he laughed and hugged the blond haired girl. She glared at me and mouthed, "Justin's mine." "I don't even like him," I said...out loud. "Don't like who?" Justin pulled away from the hug and looked at me. "She was talking about you, Justin," the blond hair girl said. "Really?" Justin asked me. "Yeah, 'cause she was like 'Justin's mine'," I answered. "What? No I wasn't," the blond said. "But-" "Did anyone see me doing or saying that?" she asked the crowd. Everybody shook their heads saying no. "But she did." "But no one saw that!" she snapped. "I did!!" I said. "Justin, she's calling me a liar," she pretended to cry. She cried in Justin's arm and Justin comforted her. "Don't do that," Justin said, I guess he believed her. "But Justin she's lying. She really did-" "Stop making stupid lies.... Umm...." "My name's Julia. I thought you were on my side Justin..." tears filled my eyes. "I thought you weren't..." I ran out and ran home. I cried as I ran. I felt my heart go back to be filled with darkness, scars, and weakness. God, I thought he would help me through this.

I stood in front of my house. I didn't want to go in. I was afraid to see my dad. He might....... I sighed and walked in. what else should I do? No one cares about me. I don't have a meaning to live in this world. No one would care if I die. I walked into the house. There stood the person I mostly hate and scared of.

Justin.

---

"Hey, I'm sorry, Alexandria, she isn't weird like that usually," I said. Yes, the Alexandria Terry. She was the main girl in my U Smile video. "Oh, its ok, Justin. That happens to me a lot because all the girls are jealous... that I was in your video," Alexandria said. She sounded al little happy but I put that aside. "Oh gosh!!!!" I yelled out suddenly, "I can't leave her alone!!! I gotta go!!! Bye, see ya later." I grabbed my keys and ran to my car. God, please tell me that she's ok... pleasing God... please.... Wait a second.... Where does she live at? I pulled up in front of the park where I saw Julia crying the other day... "Was she lying? Or was Alexandria lying? But I can't believe that Alexandria was lying... neither can I believe that Julia was lying.... I got out of the car and sat down on the side walk. What should I do? Think, Justin.... Think!!! She might die today. Her dad might rape her again. Think, Justin!!! Then I got an idea. I stood up and locked my car. I walked to my left and kept walking. I looked around the houses.... After 10 minutes of walking, I stood in front of this house where I heard noises of a girl moaning and screaming and a man's voice saying "Yeah, that's how you do it girl." And other weird..... I immediately knew that this was Julia's house. I burst through the door. My body was filled with anger and..... I don't know how to say these strong feelings in words.... One thing I knew was that I will kill the guy.

I walked up the stairs and the scream got louder and louder. I stopped in front of a room where I heard the screaming from. I slightly opened the door and peeked in. I felt my heart tear up. Tears were filling my eyes. I couldn't believe it. It was Julia on top of her dad.... She was crying and I knew that she was scared. I clenched my fist; I was ready to kill her dad. I never felt this strong feeling inside me. I opened the door full way and walked in the room. Julia cried even more and was trying to say something but her mouth was covered with duck tape. Her dad pushed her off of him. "Who the fuck is this guy, bitch?" he yelled at her. He tore the duck tape off of her mouth, very roughly. She cried in pain, but she yelled out, "Justin, runaway!!! He's gonna kill you!!" Her voice was filled with fear. I looked over at her. She had bruises, scars, cuts all over her body. She was bleeding. Why would her own dad do this to her? I saw her dad reached for his gun on the corner of my eye. "Don't move," he said pointing the gun at me. "So if I move, I'll die?" I smirked. "No, she'll die," he pointed the gun at Julia, "and you," he added. I had to think of a plan.... Something real good....