An Illegal Love Chapter 2 (EDITED)

An Illegal Love - Chapter 2

Justin.

---

"I just need somebody to love. I...I don't need too much. Just...Somebody to love...... Is she out there? Is she out there? Is she out there? I just need somebody to love."

"Good performance today! I loved it, sweetie," Mom, or Pattie, said to me as I walked back stage after performing for the fans in NYC.

"Thanks Mom," I hugged her.

"JB, our next stop is New Jersey," Scooter said. I nodded my head.

The ride back to the hotel was the same as usual. I was just tired about everything. I was tired of the fame and singing the same songs on every single performance. I gotta start writing some new songs for my fans. Because if I'm tired of the songs, they should be WAY more tired of them since they listen to them a lot.

WHe I got home, I went straight to bed without even taking a shower and even changing. Just tweeted that tonight's crowd was awesome and the same things I always tweet. About my book that already came out and to request U Smile on their local radio station. I logged off and went sleep.

---

"Justin, wake up! You got school," Kenny jumped on me and tried to wake me up.

"I'm up!! I'm up!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!" I screamed.

"Isn't New Jersey awesome, Justin?" Kenny said, dreamily, as he sat on my bed.

I crossed my legs, "Yeah, and I saw this girl crying last night at a park 20 min away from here," I said looking out the window of my room.

Kenny raised an eyebrow, "Where did you drive to?"

"St. James Street. I drove around there, and I saw this girl walking on the side walk, who looked like 14 or 15. She was pretty," I said whilst looking out the window, "and the girl on the street and at the park, yesterday I saw, was the same girl. She didn't look happy."

Kenny smiled evily, "Was she prettier than Jasmine Villegas?" I jumped off of the bed and walked straight to the bathroom and locked the door without answering his question. "Hey! You didn't answer my question!!!" Kenny yelled but I ignored him. Well, actually she was prettier than Jasmine. I wonder if I'll see her again.

I did my morning stuff (including school) and walked out of my hotel room "Off today!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" I ran around the hall and did some crazy moves (dougies, jerking and those stuff). I danced in front of the elevator but stopped when an old lady with a mad face walked out of the elevator. She glared at me and gave me a disgusting look. What? I'm Justin Bieber! I shouldn't be that disgusting!!! (Key word: THAT). Ok, cross out that!!! Now, where was I? Oh, yeah. That stupid -cough- old lady gave me a disgusting look. So yeah, old lady! I'm Justin Bieber!! I'm not that disgusting!!!!! (Again, Key Word: THAT). .....what's up with that?

I jumped on my black Range Rover and drove around. I turned the radio on, "DJ Got Us Fallin' in Love feat. Pitbull by Usher" came on. "Cause baby tonight!!! The DJ got us fallin' in love again!!!" I sang. Then I felt my phone vibrating. I stopped my car at a convenient store and answered my call, "Hello?"

"Hey, Justin, can you go to a school called St. James Elementary School? You'll be performing at that school in few days. So, go talk to the principal," Scooter said. I said ok and hung up.

So where is St. James Elementary School? I wondered around the St. James Street when I finally saw a school, an elementary school. I parked my car at the parking lot (I mean like, duh! Where else would you park it?) and walked into the big building. I walked to the principal's office where a lady in her 40's was sitting at her desk working on her paper work. "Hello?" I whispered, softly, as I entered her office.

"Oh, hi there, what do you want young boy?" she said.

I raised an eyebrow, "Um.... I'm Justin Bieber. I'm a singer and..... I came here because my manager, Scooter Braun, told me that I will be performing here in few days and also told me to come here and talk to you."

The principal put her pen down on her desk and smiled, "Welcome to St. James Elementary School. My name is Mrs. Ashworth and the principal here."

"Hello, Mrs. Ashworth," I tried to act as much as I can to look like an angel. I'm trying my best, though!!

"Hello, Mr. Bieber. And thank you for coming!! I really want to show you around the school with you but, as you can see, I have a lot of paper work to do. So please come back next week on Monday and perform for the students please," she flashed me a smile. I smiled back, "Yes ma'am. I would love to." I excused myself and walked out of the principal's office.

As I walked to the parking lot when I saw a small figure in front of my car. I sat next to it. It was a girl from yesterday.I don't know why but I started to hum "Stuck in the Moment."

She turned around.

"Hi," I said. She didnt reply but tears falling down from her eyes and just stared at me. "Whats wrong? Why are you crying again?" I said.

She looked confused, "What do you mean again?" she asked me. "We met...... yesterday at the park," I replied, "wait.... Are you ok?"

She raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean by 'are you ok'? Yes, I'm ok..... In a way...."

I gave her a weird look, "You don't know me?" she shook her head and said no. "Ok..... I'm the guy who sings 'Baby, baby, baby ohhhh'," I sang.

She gave me a weird look and laughed, "What's that?" My mouth dropped wide open so she closed it for me and giggled. "You really don't know me?" I asked her in a serious tone. She shook her head. I sighed and took my sunglasses off, "Now do you recognize me?"

She looked at me closely but.... Didn't recognize me, "Nope!!" My jaw dropped again and I didn't say a word. I couldnt believe it. I didnt think that there was a girl, in this world, that wouldn't know me.

Then suddenly, she yelled, "You're Justin Beaver!!!!"

I raised an eyebrow. Why does people think my names Justin Beaver? Im not a beaver. So I replied, "Uhhh..... You got that right but not my last name. It's Justin BieBER." She nodded and said ok. "But why didn't you know me or freak out?" I asked her, wondering why in the world she didnt know me.

"I'm still 12. I don't know everything that's happening in this whole world," she answered staring at the Range Rover and played with her fingers.

I couldnt believe it. Did she really say that shes 12? What in the world?! "You're 12? You don't look like a 12 year old. I thought you were 14 or something," I said and stared at the car too, "So why were you crying?" she immediately stopped playing with her fingers. "What's wrong?" I asked. She bit her nails. "What happened to your hand?" I asked her as I took her right hand. There was a small hole. I couldnt believe it. What is happening to this little girl? I looked at it closely, "What happened?" I asked her again. But this time I looked at her into her eyes. She stared at me and didn't answer.

She was silent or few minutes and suddenly her voice came out, "He stabbed me, and he raped me yesterday. He abuses me every day. And I have to make excuses when my teachers ask me what happened to me. My mom is addicted to drugs and won't take care of me." Tears came down her

from her eyes. More and more every second. She started to talk to me about everything that had happen to her. And finally when she stopped talking I pulled her into my arms for her to cry. Tears came down from my eyes too. My heart was broken. How can this all happen to an innocent 12 year old girl? I tried to comfort her.

"It's ok. It's ok." I kept on saying. In my heart, deep deep down inside, I started to have something special... Special feelings grow.