An Illegal Love Chapter 19

An Illegal Love - Chapter 19

Justin

---

I blinked a few times before repeating, in my head, what Scooter just said. "Y-you mean, Julia is going to d-" Scooter cut me off, "Julia is NOT going to die." "But the baby....." I started but couldnt continue. I was shocked. I couldnt say anything anymore. I looked out the window and watched kids running around the sidewalk. They looked like 12 year olds which remimded me more about Julia. I missed her. I couldnt believe I did this to her. It was all my fault. I shouldnt have listened to my mom. I should have been closer to Julia. Talk to her, hug her, kiss her, and do what normal couples do.

"Wheres Julia?!" I asked Kenny when we got to the hospital, aka Children's Hospital. Kenny had his head burried in his hands, crying. "She's.....still....in.....surgery....." he said, quietly. I sighed and slouched down on the seat next to him. "Justin, I'm sorry!" I heard a familiar voice from the right side of the waiting room. I glanced over and saw Rebbeka and Tamie, crying their eyes out. "Its not yalls fault. Its mine," I replied and looked down. Why am I so stupid? Why did I listen to my mom if I truly loved Julia? A man came in the waiting room with a clipboard in his hand. He looked awful. "Um....are you all Ms. Julia's relatives?" he said. "Not really but Gardians," Mom said. "Well, she....." he first hesitated before saying the next few words, "We took the baby out of her. And...um.... She's in a coma." They took the baby out of her? "Where is she? Is she going to wake up? Did the baby die?" I asked, all at once. "She's in room 301 and I dont know if she'll wake up. The baby is...... didnt make it," he said and left. He didnt look very well, either. He looked...just....awful. Heartbroken. I stood up and ran to room 301. I had to see Julia right now. I have to.

As I got to room 301, I opened the door and the only thing I saw was a small body lied down on the bed. Cords connected throughout her body. And a tube down her throat. Tears wouldnt stop coming out my eyes. I couldnt stop crying. "Julia...." I whispered as I sat on a stool next to her bed. "Julia, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for what I've done. I'm sorry for making the wrong decision. I'm sorry...." I cried. I held onto her hand tightly....it was warm.... really warm.... I missed the warmth that she gave me every time she touched me. I realized how much I missed Julia. "Julia...I'm sorry.... Please wake up soon and everything will be alright. Everything will be perfect. I promise."

6 days later and nothing had changed but Jaden was in the same room as me and the crew. I didnt talk since the day I came into this hospital room. I wouldnt eat, drink, sleep, or move my eyes away from Julia. I stared just stared at her. Hoping that she'll wake up any minute. "Justin, you cant keep putting your career aside. You gotta perform and do interviews or your name would get lost out there. Soon, it wouldnt be existing in the world youre living in," Scooter said, quietly. I didnt reply. Scooter's words just got lost into my mind. "JUSTIN DREW BIEBER!!!" Mom yelled. "Yes?" I replied, quietly, not taking my eyes off of Julia. Mom sighed and left without saying a word.

An hour past since my mom left. Thats when I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Hey," the voice said. I turned around and saw Ryan, Chaz, Caitlin, and.................Selena Gomez? I turned back around and l started to stare down at Julia again. Her lifeless body was killing me inside. "Justin," Ryan said, sitting beside me. "Has he been like this?" Ryan asked Jaden. "Yeah...he hasnt moved or talked one bit," Jaden answered. "Can you all leave except for Jaden, Caitlin, Chaz, and Selena?" Ryan said and everyone left in the matter of seconds. "Justin, you cant just sit there and stare at her for the rest of your life," Ryan started. "Yeah, and you'll have a lot more girls you'll meet and then you'll find the perfect one for you," Selena added. "I already found the perfect one for me," I whispered, still staring at Julia and my grip on her hand getting tighter. "No, Justin, she's too young for you," Selena said. Why does it matter if shes too young for me? She IS the one for me. I dont care about age differences. And why dont they understand me? I punched the bed hard in frustration. I stood up and left the hospital room without saying a word. I sat down on a bench outside the room. "Justin....." someone put their hand on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Caitlin. "Hey," she smiled and sat down next to me. "You know she truly loves you. You know how funny that sounds?" she said, laughing a little. I nodded as a tear rolled down my cheek. "Before she did that to her father, she once told me that she felt something very special about you. And after that, you know she lost her memory, she was really stubborn but I know that deep inside her heart, she knew that there was something very special she felt about you and only you. Even though she was really a big fan of Jaden. And you know whats really weird? Even though I'm her best friend, she told you everything about herself," she said, "and I think it really broke her heart how you suddenly started to avoid or stopped talking to her." I nodded and tried my hardest not to cry but didnt work. Caitlin patted my back. "Take care of her Justin," she said, "and she woke up. After you punch the bed. I guess it was a miracle by waking up by a punch." she added and walked back into the room. Did she just say Julia woke up? Julia woke up?! JULIA?! I jumped up from the bench and ran back into the hospital room. Julia, was sitting up on her bed, smiling widely and talking to Ryan, Jaden, Chaz, and Caitlin. Selena was just in the corner staring down at her...more like glaring. Sometimes, I really didnt get Selena. Well, I didnt careless about Selena right now. I was jumping up and down inside. I couldnt stop smiling. I walked over to Julia and hugged her tight. As tight like we havent seen eachother for years. "Man, Justin, what happened?" Julia said with a slight giggle at the end. I loved her giggle! Man, she was cute. I pulled away from the hug and just sat there staring at her smiling and blushing. "Justin, stop staring at me. Youre acting weird," Julia said. "I just cant stand your smile, laugh, and blush. Youre so cute!" I said. Wait....did I just say that outloud? Well, it worthed it since I got to see Julia getting even more redder. "I really missed you," I said, quietly, stroking her cheek. "I have good news, Justin," she said, "I got my memories back while I was in a coma. And I saw my teddy bear sitting down on the bed of mine back in New Jersy, and it said, 'What are you doing there just sleeping? Dont you have someone you really want to see and live with until you take your last breath? Dont you need that person?' And then my memories came flood-" I cut her off by kissing her. She was talking too much and I couldnt help it. "Uhhh... we're leaving cause this is getting awkward," Chaz said and everyone left, leaving me and Julia in the room.