An Illegal Love Chapter 24

sorry for the late upload! btw, this is chapter is longer than the others. just sayin:)

An Illegal Love - Chapter 24

Justin

---

"But why my career? And who are you? Who do you guys have besides Julia? Where are you? What do you have against me? I don't remember doing anything to you...." I said all in once. I was really frustrated and stressed that Julia wasn't here with me and I had nothing that could stop me from bursting my anger out. I can just punch the hotel wall and end up with a huge hole in the wall with a bruise on my palm. "To answer your first question, I want to ruin your life. Second, I'm Sammy. A girl. Third, we have Ryan Butler, Sara Parlor, Ester Ezlander, Taylor McArthur, and Julia Mitchell. Ester is one of your crazy fans and Taylor is one of your crazy haters just like me. Oh! And Sara is Julia's best friend back in New Jersey. And the last but not the least, Ryan is YOUR best friend. Fourth, we are somewhere in Indonesia. And fifth, you ruined.... never mind," Sam said. Was it just me or did she said the last like she was.... hurt? Heartbroken? But.... I don't remember a single girl I've seen named Sam. "Whatever I've done to you, I'm sorry! I'm truly sorry so can I have my friends back? Please!" I begged. "You won't feel sorry until you realize what you've done to me or slash us.... and I told you we'll let you have your friends back when you quit being a singer and give us 10 billion dollars! It's not that hard is it?" she let out a small laugh before continuing, "get it over with if you don't want your friends hurt.... especially your pretty girlfriend. You don't want her being sexually abused, right?" I stiffened when she said those words. "What? Why aren't you replying? Oh, maybe you are not strong or maybe close enough to protect her this time, huh?" said Sam with hatred in her voice. She really did hate me, didn't she? But why? I don't remember dating a girl named Sam.... Heck, I don't even remember dating a girl thats first letter starts with 'S'. I hung up on her not really thinking enough and turned around to see my crew. "Did you guys get all that?" I said, mainly to Kenny 'cause he was the one taking notes. Kenny nodded and after a few moments, every single eyes were on me. I can just guess what they're thinking right now.

"Is it true about what you and-" Mom started but I cut her off, "No. It's just me that's insanely crazy about her. I can bet on my life that she has absultely no feelings toward me," I lied..... but partially true 'cause I was really insanely crazy over her. I mean, I've fallen head over heels for her for the last few months we've spent together. Every minutes I spent made my feelings grow stronger and the feel of just hearing her voice made me feel satisfied. But right now, I had a terrible heartache about how she's not safe and she's going to be.......sexually abuse if I don't make my moves quick.

My career, Scooter, Jenny, Kenny, Usher, Beyonce, crazy life, paparrazis, and especially my fans OR Julia and my friends.

"Have you made your choice, Justin?" interrupted Scooter. I hesitantly nodded and exhaled my shaking breath. "But I'll regret it," I said, quietly, mostly to myself. Scooter came over and patted my back, saying, "It's ok, man. We understand." I hugged him tightly, refusing to shed my tears. I have to stay strong. I have to stay strong. I repeated to myself. I bet Julia will never forgive me. I'm sorry, Julia.

"I'll miss you."

Julia

---

"What the heck was that?!" I cried to Sammy. "I recorded your voice and changed it a little so it sounds like youre moaning," she replied with a smirk. "Why?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "'Cause I wanted your lil' crush to think youre having fun or getting raped by some guy."

I looked at Sara who just shrugged. "Youre stupid, Sammy," I muttered. "What was that?" asked Sammy. I just shrugged it off, not really wanting to talk to her. Why did she kidnap us in the first place? If she wants to deal with Justin, why didn't she just walk up to him and say 'hey, Biebs, I wanna talk to you' or whatever it is.