An Illegal Love Chapter 5

An Illegal Love - Chapter 5

Julia.

---

It was about a week after I had left my house. I was practically living in a different hotel every other day with Justin's crew. I always had a huge room shared with Caitlin. Christian, Ryan, Chaz, and Justin shared a huge room. Pattie had a room to herself, and all the rest had a room to themselves too. I was becoming great friends with Caitlin even though she was 4 years older than me. She was really nice and down to earth. Pretty. And I know why Justin was dating her. But why did they break up? They would've looked perfect together.

It was a late Monday night at the down town New Jersey Hotel (made up). I was under my covers when I heard a noise outside our hotel room. I heard a person breathing heavily and walked to our room. They stood by the door and heard I clearly heard them say, "I finally found you." I got up and looked over at Caitlin who was sound asleep on the bed next to me. "Caitlin!" I whispered loudly. Then I heard a knock on the door. "Caitlin! Wake up!" I whispered again. She grumbled, "What? Its 3am." "There's someone at the door!" "And? Why dont you get it?" "Cause I have a weird feeling that makes me think that its my dad." "Ok...." she streched her arms and legs and got up. I have told Caitlin that my dad was really abusive but didnt tell her everything about him. I heard her open the door. "Yes?" I heard Caitlin say, she sounded like she was about to fall down and sleep on the floor. "Is there a girl named Julia in there?" I heard a very familiar man's voice say. I froze. It was my dad. "No, she is not hear," Caitlin said sharply, she was wide awake. Maybe she knew that it was my dad cause he always smells like alcohol... I dont know.... "I know that she is here so tell her to come out," Dad sounded like he was about to burst out in anger. "She is not here! Now leave!!" "Shut the fuck up before I kill you!!! Bring her out here!!! She is my daughter and-" Caitlin cut him off, "THEN WHY DONT YOU FUCKING TREAT HER LIKE YOUR OWN DAUGHTER?!" "I DONT GIVE A FUCK HOW I TREAT HER!!!!! I TREAT HER HOW I WANT TO TREAT HER BITCH!!!" Oh now he was angry. VERY angry. "WHY DONT YOU SHUT THE FU-" Before Caitlin could even finish, I heard a loud BANG on the wall and Caitlin cry out in pain. I tried to stand up and hide but my whole body didnt move an inch. Fear was again, trying to take over my whole body. Tears bursting out from my eyes. "Where are you bitch? Get the fuck out here." I heard my Dad say. He entered the dark living room and turned on the light. I was in the bedroom..... Curled up in a ball on my bed.... Praying to God that he wont come in..... Then I saw the door knob turn.... Fear has fully taken over my body. Tears werent stop shedding out my eyes. As soon as he turned on the light, I heard him smirk. "There you are..... I finally found you bitch." I ran to the corner but.... Yes he got me. He punched me in my stomach. Really hard. Pain took over my front part of my body. He punched me again on my face and I cried out in pain. My head hurted and my left side of the cheek was..... I only felt pain.... Pain... Sharp pain.... He threw me on the bed and tore my clothes off. I was fully naked. I tried to push him away but he was too strong. He unbuckled his pants and threw it on the side. "Dad, no please.... No...." I cried out. But didnt work. He thrusted into me hard. He was punching my face everytime I cried out. Why was I the only one suffering through this? Why? Why? Why? ....Why?