An Illegal Love Chapter 11

An Illegal Love - Chapter 11

Julia.

---

"I'm tired," I whispered as I sat on a stool on the stage. The concert was over and everybody had left except for me and the crew. I just sat in the stool, which was sat on the middle of the stage, looking throughout the venue.

"One by one

The petal of a flower will fall

As if it was saying that my life will end soon

But before it ends

I wonder if the one will forgive me

The lies I've told

The mistakes I've made

I would confess it to the one

As if I were a flower

Hanging its head down

Begging for mercy

Would they ever forgive me for what I have done?

Would they ever forgive me for not being perfect?

But before I leave this earth

I would want to feel....

See who would forgive this sinner

As one by one

The petal of the flower will fall

And my body would getting weaker and weaker"

I wrote on my notebook. It sounds crapy but I like it. It's like a girl who is about to die and wondering if the boy she loved will forgive her for what she had done. I let out a big sigh, tapping my pen on the notebook. .....Have I mentioned that I really enjoyed writing songs? No? .....Well, I just did..... So after 10 minutes of sitting on the stool, I jumped off and sat on the black, marbled floor. My mind was soon flooded with the thought of Justin. What was he? Why am I with him and his crew? Why am I here? "Watcha doin'?" said Caitlin, interrupting my thoughts and sitting next to me. "Writing songs," I answered with a smile. "Can you sing a song for me?" she said. I raised an eyebrow, "I can't sing! I've never had!" "Liar, I always hear you singing in shower," she laughed. "Ok, I will then. But what song?" "Ordinary Girl," she smiled. I nodded and stood up:

"Don't get me wrong I love who I am

I don't wanna be ungrateful

It probably sounds strange

I really love the role I play

The songs I sing

But with all the fame

The things that seems so simple

Suddenly it's so far out of reach

Wish that they could see that underneath

I'm just an ordinary girl

Sometimes I get lazy

I get bored

I get scared

I feel ignored

I feel happy

I get silly

I choke on my own words

I make wishes

I have dreams

And I still want to believe

Anything can happen in this world

For an ordinary girl

Like you

Like me

For an ordinary girl

Like you

Like me...."

My face turned red as I finished. Caitlin cheered saying, "Continue on, Julia!!! You didn't finish it!!" "I can't finish it!!! I'm a terrible singer!!!" I said covering face with my hands cuz my face was red. "Oh no you aren't!! You're a great singer! You CAN sing!! Scooter should've heard you singing! He'll get crazy like he had when he found Justin!" "Caitlin," I whispered. "What?" "You gotta promise me that you won't tell anyone about me singing." She pulled a confused look on her face, "Why?" "Just, please don't...." "Ok..." "KIDS! WE GOTTA GO!" Pattie yelled from the backstage. Caitlin sat up and grabbed my arm, and we ran backstage to me the crew.

"Baby Baby Baby oooohhh I'm Like Baby Baby Baby Nooooo I'm Like Baby Baby Baby oooohhh I thought you'd always be mine.... mine...." I dont like this song. It was on radio as we drove on the bus to New York. Jaden was dancing to it with Justin. Why are these two..... so close? Ryan, Chaz, and Christian was playing Xbox with Caitlin watching them. I sat down on the couch with Caitlin just staring at them three fighting. "Why dont you join them, Julia?" Caitlin asked me. "Sure," I nodded. This was my first time playing xbox. I sat next to Chistian as he told me how to control the thing. In 10 minutes, I had already beaten the boys. "Well, that was easy," I laughed. Then Justin came up and sat down as he took one of the controler thing. "I'll beat you," Justin smirked. I shrugged and we continued on with the game.

Wow... that was easy. I didnt even lose a life. "What the..... This is not fair!!" Justin blurted out after loosing the game, throwing the controler on the floor. I laughed silently so he wont kill me. Well, he glared at me so apparently heard me laughing. "What?" I questioned as him nothing just happened. He pulled me by my arm and pushed me into his room. "What? Did I do something?" I asked, getting frustrated by his attitude towards me. He sighed, "Look, I'm sorry." I raised an eyebrow, "About what?" "My attitude." I looked at him, confused. Was he telling me the truth? The real truth? Was he really sorry about it? But how about me? I'm the one who started it. Shouldnt I be the one apologizing? And I'm just standing here like an idiot, watching him pleading me for forgiveness. "If you wont forgive me, its ok though," Justin said with his head down. "I didnt say that!" I said. "Thats why I'm saying that its ok! You didnt say anything.... So you dont have to forgive me! I understand," Justin said. "What?! I was going to forgive you!!!" I raised my voice, frustrated of his attitude again. "Hey, dont yell at me, you 12 year old!" Oh no he didnt. I clenched my fist by anger. I kept it inside but it was about to burst out Is it wrong to be 12? Am I too young to yell at him? Am I too young?