An Illegal Love Chapter 22

An Illegal Love - Chapter 22

Justin

---

As I got to my room, I slapped my face hard. Why in the hell did I do that? I bet she freaked out... Ugh... Only if I had just controlled myself..... I sighed and threw my top off, walking into the bathroom and shook my head sideways. God damn, I loved my hair as hell. But not as much as I loved Julia. She was my world.

My thoughts were cut off by my phone ringing. "Hello?" I said, answering the phone. "Hey, Justinnnnn! I heard that you're coming to Japan tomorrow!" a slutty voice answered. I let out a sigh, knowing who the girl was on the other line, "Yeah. And what about it?" "I can company you tomorrow night if you want some," she replied. "Ummm... no thank you. I don't want any," I smirked. "Whatever. I know that you want some so tomorrow night, 10 at my hotel room. I'll text you the room number," and she hung up before I could even say no. Errrrmm...... thats gonna be a slight problem later on.....

"Justin! Justin! Wake up, man! Wake up, before I get Scooter to pounce on you!" yelled whoever the heck had this kind of annoying bodyguard who wakes you up ever morning harrassing you. Phew! That was long! I groaned and pulled my sheets up, over my head, "10 more minutes!" "Yeah yeah, 10 more minutes! Whatever, man!! Don't let me do 'it' again!!!" Kenny yelled. "EWWWWWWWW!!!! EW, EW, EWWWWWW!!!!! You did 'it' on me while I was asleep!!!!! Pedo is added on the dictionary now! Oh my gosh... How my mom would hate to hear this if I tell her I got raped by Kenny...!" I looked over at Kenny who had a disgusted look on his face. I was going to burst out laughing but I kept my mouth closed.... Closed so my mom won't find out and soon kill me. "You know what the 'it' I meant by....." Kenny mumbled. "Nope! I have exactly NO idea!" I said, smiling innocently. "Ok then, bettert o experience it more than to be told! JENNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!" Uh-oh.... Not good......

Julia

---

I was woken up by a large high-pitched scream of a girl from another bedroom. Man, that girl can scream. Then I jumped up as another but same high-pitched scream of a girl. I sighed and got out of my bed, walked to my suitcase, grabbed some clothes, and changed. I took a shower last night so I was ok... for now.... But something told me that I will need a shower before I even step one of my feet out of my room. I turned around and walked to my door when suddenly it slammed open. I breathed in and out. Knowing who the person was. The person ran into me with his icy wet body and hugged me tighly, "JULIAAAAAAAAA!!! You're awake!!!!!! As always," and pulled a innocent smile. I was about to burst my angers out when he kissed me on my lips to shut my mouth up before I can say a word. As soon as he pulled away, I clenched my fist and screamed with all my might, "JUSTIN DREW BIEBERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Now, how many times do I have to say this?! Don't.Get.In.My.Room.When.You're.Wet!" I hissed through my gritted teeth. "Oh so if I'm not wet, I can just walk in and hug you and kiss you for my good morning kiss?" Justin said with a wink at the end. I sighed... what happened to the innocent yet cheezy yet prankster 16 year old boy? I guess he's all gone as he ages.... "You know what I meant by, Justin," I said. "No I don't!" he pouted. "Now why are you wet this morning?" I said, sitting on the marble floor to my room (or hotel bedroom) a foot away from the wet Justin Bieber. "'Cause Kenny called Jenny and Jenny ordered Kenny to pick me up and throw me into a icy cold bath tub...." Justin said with a fake cry. I know you all would kill to be in my place right now but.... you know what? Those stupid puppy dog eyes and the pouty face and the fake cries gets old after he does it for MONTHS. And his every day old prank he does, EVERY MORNING! Like the one he did this morning. Yet, I really like 'em. Especially the kiss that comes with it... Oh my gosh, what did I just say? What is Justin doing to me?! "You know I think it was worth it. And as always, you scream like a GIRL," I smirked. "Hey! It's not my fault, is it? I still, I guess, haven't reached my puberty...." he replied. "Yes you have. Stop saying that. You're almost 18, Justin, you should be already finished with those stuff!" I said, standing up and grabbing some clothes to change because of that ba- *cough* skank wetting my clothes. "Ooooo... taking a shower? May I ask to join?" Justin said with a most likely a wink at the end. "Justin....." I said, calmly, "Sure but..." I swear on my life, I just saw Justin's face light up and his eyes twinkle like a star!!!!!! and I was just joking about the taking a shower together thing.... "your hairs' wet." With that he freaked out and ran out of my room, I guess to his bathroom (bathrooms are connected to our bedroom's so we can have 'privacy'. that was totally Justin's idea! I guess he's obsessed with his hair that he needs private time with his hair........? Crazy huh? But it's true). I shrugged and did my stuff so I wouldn't be late for the plane. That's how I always get rid of Mr. I'm-obsessed-with-my-hair.

Justin

---

That was unfair. Yet too happy to be unfair. Ok, that didn't make sense. But she used my haur to get me out of her room! Ugh.... But dang, I can't...just yet...I can't get the touch of how her lips moved on mine last night. I touched my own lips remembered her soft lips. I looked at myself in the mirror and realized how stupid I looked. A guy touching his lips remembering a girl he loves' soft lips that was on his.... I felt my face turn red in embarrassment and I scrunched down on the cold, white marbled floor. Dang, I was really in love with a 13 year old. .....a lot more than my hair.

Julia, Mom, Scooter, Kenny, Ryan G, Jenny, few of my back dancers, and I walked out of the now familiar Japanese airport. What? It's like my tenth time here! And after Japan, I just can't wait to visit the rest of the country that's left in my tour..... Taiwan, Indonesia, India, Australia, and New Zealand.

"Justin, your fans want some of what they should get right now, ya know," I heard Scooter say in my ear. "Oh yeah... What about Juli-" I stopped when something unnecessary caught my eye. A girl........ a black haired girl...... A black haired tall and good looking girl was standing in the midst of the Japanese fans. As soon as our eyes met, she pulled a smirk on her face. Uh-oh.... "Scooter, Mom, Kenny, we have to get out of here....quick!" I said as low as I can so nobody would here me. "But what about-" I cut Scooter off, "I'll do it in a hurry!!!!" I yelled and got my perminent marker in my hand. I walked over to the screaming fans and signed their stuff as fast and neatly as possible. I avoided the black haired girl's.... space and continued down to the others.

As I finished, I quickly yelled to my crew to hurry and run to the car or van or whatever that was waiting for us out the airport. We practically rushed in it and the driver drove off to the hotel we're staying in. Then I noticed something...

"Hey guys, where's Julia?"