An Illegal Love Chapter 7

An Illegal Love - Chapter 7

Justin.

---

I was sitting down on the couch playing Xbox with Ryan, Chaz, and Christian.

"I need to go to the bathroom," Christian said and walked off. "Yeah, I'm gonna go to bed, night y'alls," said Ryan. Ok... cool.... Chaz and I are left now... "Me too," Chaz said, "Its already 3." GREAT!!!! I'm left in this huge living room now!!!! I sighed and watched TV by myself. "Britney Spears is soon coming to New Jersey...." And blah blah blah said the news reporter. My mind was soon trailed off to thinking about Julia. I didn't know why but she was very special to me. She wasn't the kind of girl I always see out there in the world but.... When I saw her that day our eyes first met, I felt something really special.

"Justin, do you like her?" Ryan said as he sat down on the couch next to me. Thanks for interrupting my thoughts, Ry... "Like who?" I asked him, my eyes glued on Beyonce who was on TV. "Julia," he said without hesitating. I sat there in blank. Me? A 12 year old? What? Isn't that a little too illegal? But... wait no... I... uh... a 12 year old? Seriously, Ryan? Right now, when Beyonce's on? "Dude, I'm serious, Justin," he said. I saw him staring at me on the corner of my eyes. I didn't answer but stared at the TV. "Justin," he turned the TV off. I sighed and stared at him, "Yes, I do." He sighed and stared down at the white, silk carpet. Before he opened his mouth we heard a knock on the door. "I'll get it," Ryan said, standing up.

Ryan came back with another sigh. Man, why are we sighing repeatedly? Haha. So Ryan sat next to me, "You know, its illegal to-" I cut him off, "I know that." We sat there in silence for awhile until we heard a bang from next door. "What was that?" I asked Ryan. He looked at me with are you stupid? I don't know everything! Look. "Alright, alight, sorry for asking you a stupid question."

We let it go for about 45 minutes and watched TV. But then, we heard a knock on the door. It didn't stop until we opened the door. Caitlin stood there crying her eyes out and was bleeding a lot from her head. "What happen-" before Ryan cut could even finish, Caitlin yelled out, "Julia!!!! Julia is getting raped!!!!!" Then it hit me. The guy who came earlier was Julia's dad. "Call the damn cops right now!!" I yelled and pushed Caitlin away for me to run to their room. I opened the door and the first thing I saw was the wall on my left that had a huge whole with blood all over it. He pushed Caitlin unto the wall... And that's why she's bleeding from her head.... Anger was already taking over my body. I walked in further the hotel room. Then I heard someone.......................... "Justin!" I heard someone whisper loudly from the door. I pulled a fake smile and walked into the bedroom where I heard the noise. I walked in the room and saw Julia.....sitting down........her dad's body lying on the floor, motionless...... I just stared at her and her dad's body. Not knowing........couldn't understand what she was doing. I had fear coming over. I tilted my head and got closer. "Oh my gosh," I whispered when I saw what she was doing. She was stabbing her dad's lifeless body....continuously... I knelt down and wrapped my arms around her. I knew why she was doing this. I just wanted her to stop. I felt tears rolling down my face. "Justin, stop it. Let go of me," she said coldly. I knew from how she talked that she wasn't.....it just wasn't her. Her voice....the way she talked....it wasn't her. I didn't listen to her and kept my arm around her crying...just wanted her to stop...until I felt a sharp pain go through the middle of my hands.

"Justin!!! Justin!!! Are you ok?! Please wake up, hun! Please!!" I heard my mom's voice. I knew by her voice that she was crying. I opened my eyes and the lights beamed into my eyes. "Ah...Its so damn bright in here," I said, squinting my eyes. Why am I at the hospital all of a sudden? "Where's Julia?" I asked my mom. She looked down and started to cry. No way..... No no no no.... No....