An Illegal Love Chapter 17

An Illegal Love - Chapter 17

Julia

---

-A week later;)-

"Dude, theres two Justin's!" Rebbeka yelled out of no where. "Um.. ok. What are you talking about?" Tamie raised her eyebrow. "We're just sitting on the couch watching Tv, Bekka.... And why did you just say theres two Justin's?" Tamie added. "I was talking about Justin Bieber and Justin Timberlake," Rebbeka replied and turned her attention back to the TV. "A LLAMA ATE MY HOMEWORK!!!!!" Rebbeka, again, yelled. "Bek, you know what?! Just SHUT.THE.FUCK.UP. already!! You've been hyper since we came to woke up!!!!" Tamie yelled at Rebbeka. I was laughing in the corner of the couch. They were always like this. Rebbeka getting hyper, talking non-stop, Tamie getting annoyed with her and then they end up fighting until I come barging in between them and stoping them. I sighed as I turned my attention back to the TV. This baby inside me is my own dad's. In a week, we will be aborting this baby. I was scared to death. And I couldnt believe I was going to abort a unborn baby. I havent talked to Pattie like I use to. Caitlin has gone back to Atlanta with her brother, Christian, and Ryan and Chaz went back to Canada. And we're here in Kansas for few weeks. Rebbeka and Tamie has stayed with us and they'd been my best friends. You wanna know whats been happening between me and Justin? Nothing. Its like he's trying to avoid me. Pattie wasnt caring about me, Justin's trying to avoid me, Scooter is busy from all the works he has to do, Ryan Good is always busy... and the only people from Justin's crew really cares about me right now is Jenny (me and Justin's tutor), Jaden, Kenny, and Carin, Scooter's girlfriend. They talked to me as much as possible. Kenny was the nice guy. When Justin's out, he'll be staying with me and hanging out. And right now, Kenny's in the kitchen making lunch.

I lied my head against the arm of the couch. I barely talked to Justin. I sighed and got up as Kenny came into the living room with the food. "Hey hey, Tamie and Rebbeka, stop," I quietly said, rubbing my forhead. "But Rebbeka-" I cut Tamie off, "You guys are teenagers, not 12 year olds like me. So start acting like it," I laughed. "Well, apparently they wont act like it until they're 20," Kenny said. "What? We're 16! And we are acting like it!" Rebbeka yelled which made my head hurt. "Hey hey, no more yelling and lets eat! I'm starving missy," I said and grabbed a plate of spaghetti. "So why arent you puking? You should be puking since youre pregnant," Rebbeka said, with a mouth full of spaghetti. "I dont know. Jenny and I went to the doctor yesterday after taking Ryan and Chaz to the airport and the doctor said I am really pregnant but I wont having those sicknesses like the normal pregnant womens do," I quietly said, feeling my head pounding. I held my head in my hands. "Wow, thats weird. Well, when are you going to like.... uh... abort... the baby?" I didnt understand a word what Rebbeka just said because of my headache getting worse. I closed my eyes tightly and put my fork down. "Julia, are you ok?" Kenny said, opening my eyes with his finger and looking at them. "Oh wow, you look terrible," he said. I put his hand off of my eyes and closed it. My head was pounding even harder now. "K-Kenny.... I-I w-want w-water..." I whispered. Or was it even a whisper? I think it was barely a whisper. Kenny managed to understand me and walked back into the kitchen. My eyes purked up when Tamie and Rebbeka started to fight again. "Look what you did to her!" Tamie yelled. "Hey, I was just asking questions!" Rebbeka yelled back. "But you were asking TOO many questions!!!!" Tamie stood up. "Im sorry but thats me!!!!" Rebbeka stood up and yelled in her face They started to cat fight. "Hey guys stop," I said as loud as I can but they didnt listen. I stood up and walked over to them. I put my arms between them but they both pushed me away. Hard. And I landed on my stomach.

I felt pain going through my stomach. I held it and screamed in pain. "Oh my god, Rebbeka, look what you did!!!" Tamie yelled. My head was pounding, my stomach was hurting like it never had. "Oh shit, what happened?" Kenny said, pushing Tamie away from me and carrying me, "I'm gonna get killed by Justin." Justin? Where is Justin? "We gotta go to the hospital! She landed on her stomach!" Rebbeka shouted. "What the fuck? She landed on her stomach? Now Justin is gonna really kill me. I might lose my job," Kenny yelled. I can hear from his voice but I couldnt manage to open my eyes. Everything was going in slow motion and felt like the little life in me was slowly fading away.