An Illegal Love Chapter 6

An Illegal Love - Chapter 6

Julia.

---

Two minutes had past after my dad started to rape me. I was just crying. I cant do anything else. If I try to get him off of me, he'll punch me or slap me. If I yell for help, he'll cover my mouth and thrust into me harder and that will hurt me. So...... What else would I be able to do? I'm just a girl walking on earth, without a reason to be living on this planet. No one loves me. No one cares for me. I'm just living for my dad, to give him pleasure. By now, I wasnt crying anymore. I just stared at a wall, without a facial expression. Why am I even living? Whats even the point of living? .....What is living? How is it like to be living for a person who you truly love? I'm still 12... almost 13.... and don't have a person who I love from the bottom of my heart (as a family). Then Justin came on my mind. Him smiling and Pattie, Caitlin, Ryan, Chaz, Kenny, and everyone else. They were smiling, they looked really happy. Did they have ...... Did they know what the reason for them to live on this earth? Did they have someone they love? .........I felt a tear roll down my eye. What am I doing? I'm shouldnt be giving up right here. I just started..... I just started to learn, live the real life I wanted to. And my dad comes up ruining it?

I tried my best to find strength on my arms and legs. I put my leg up on the back of my dad's head and pushed his head down towards my face with my leg. As soon as our lips met, I kicked his crotch. He stumbled off of the bed, holding his crotch and cussing at me. Screaming for help because he was so much in pain. I sat up and grabbed a towel from the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. I had bruises and scars all over my body. Anger grew and grew inside me. I clenched my fist. What was the point for him to live? After he did this... all these things to me? I ran to the kitchen with a towel wrapping my naked, aching body. I grabbed a pocket knife that was on the counter and ran back to the bedroom. He was still on the ground, in pain. I smirked and walked over to him. I nelt down, watching him suffer. "Dad, does that hurt?" I asked him. He just grunted. He was just suffering. I pulled his hands away from his crotch. I held up the knife and stabbed it through his penis. He was crying in pain. Surprisingly, I didnt feel any mercy. The knife was through his penis and was cutting a piece of it off. I pulled it out and again, stabbed it... wait no, cut-ted it in half. I was actually enjoying watching him suffer through the pain. Now he knows how I felt. "Dad, I'll finish it for you." I put both of my hands on the knife and stabbed it through his chest and maybe reached his heart. I pulled it out and stabbed him again. Pulled it out and stab. Pulled it out and stab. Continuesly, with non stop.

I pulled out the knife from him and again was about to stab him but a hand wrapped around my waist. It was warm. I knew who it was. " Justin, stop it. Let go of me." I said coldly. But he didnt let go. I was angry and didnt know what I was doing until I saw the knife going through his hand. But I didnt still feel anything. I was just filled with anger. So I pulled out the knife and stabbed my dad's life less body again. On the background, I hear Justin crying out in pain and people running into the bedroom. I heard some gasp but my mind was completely on stabbing my dad. I just stabbed, stabbed, stabbed, and stabbed.

BAM!!!! Then I suddenly realized what is just happening. I stopped stabbing my dad's life less body and turned around. Justin was rolling around and holding on his hand that I stabbed right through it. A tear fell down my eye. Then I look over at my dad. He was lying there dead. And again, I looked back at Justin. Everyone of his crew was in the bedroom, calling the ambulance and panicking. Pattie was crying and Scooter and Kenny looked angry. I looked at Caitlin who was surprised at what work I have done. I felt ashamed... Guilty..... I grabbed the knife that was in my hand and ran into the bathroom. I locked the door and looked at myself in the mirror. "I dont worth it to be living in this world." I was crying. Just ashamed. Regretting what I just did. I started cutting my wrist. Deeply. Blood coming out my flesh. It felt really good. Finally I'm going to be in hell. My home. My only home. The next thing I remember was hearing people screaming my name and pleading for me to stay alive.