An Illegal Love Chapter 16

An Illegal Love - Chapter 16

Julia.

---

"No no no no no no no no no no no no. Why? Why? How can I get pregnant? How? How? How? Why? With who?" I cried. I felt tears filling my eyes and everything was getting blury. I felt Pattie's arm around me and rubbed the back of my head saying, "Its ok, hunny. Its ok." "But, Pattie, with who? I didnt do it with anyone!!! I'm still 12! I cant be pregnant!" I cried. "Dont you remember, your dad raped you," Justin said as he came over and wrapped his arm around me, pulling me away from Pattie's grip. My eyes widened. Its my dad's? My own dad's? But wait.... I havent had any morning sicks. What is going on? I dont get it. "Lets go to the doctors. We need to really go see if youre pregnant," Pattie pulled me out of the bus and pushed me into a taxi. "To the hospital please," she said to the driver. "Pattie, I'm scared," I whispered but she didnt reply. What is going om? As soon as Justin pulled me away from her and hugged me, she changed her attitude towards me. What did I do? I looked out the window. Nothing new was going on but this little creature in me. I'm still 12 and I'm gonna be a mom? Well, I AM a mom. I didnt want this baby. Its my own dad's baby. What should I tell this baby if he or she asks who their dad is? Just tell them that its their granddad? I cant do that. "Pattie, I cant keep the baby," I whispered. "Oh dont worry. You wont. Or should I say you cant cant keep the baby," she said firmly. What does she mean by that?

I couldnt get it off my mind. Even when we were checking if I really had a baby. "'You cant keep the baby,'" I repeated with a whisper. Does she mean that I was going to abort it? Oh I cant do that. I sat down on a couch at the waiting room. Just repeating what Pattie said. "Oh my gosh," I heard a unfamiliar scream from the corner. I glanced over and saw two girls staring down at me. They walked over and sat down, next to me. "Ummm... May I help you?" I said. "Are you Julia? One of Justin's friend! You were on TV the other day, with Justin! And Ellen!!" a blonde haired girl said. Wow, I guess this is what happens when youre one of Justin Bieber's crew. I really didnt think that this will happen to me. So I'm actually famous? Eeeeek! No way. "Uh, yes, I guess," I pulled a half-hearted smile. "Well, can you please tell Justin that I said hi and and.... Oh my gosh, I REALLY wanted to meet you!! Youre so pretty and and..." the brunette girl started talking and talking with non stop. "...so I would tell my mom, friends, dad, siblings,-" blonde girl cut her off, "ok ok. We got it now. Stop talking like a bird!" I laughed at how funny they are. "So can we be friends?" I asked them and smiled. I saw their mouth drop. "F-f-f-friends?" brunette girl stuttered. "Yeah, friends. No? If you guys dont want-" they both screamed, "Yes friends! Yes yes yes friends!" "O-ok. um.... wow...." I raised an eyebrow at them. "Can I have each of you's phones?" I smiled. They pulled their phones and gave it to me. I inserted Justin's phone number. "Here, this is my phone number but only call me at emergecies, ok?" I said. They both nodded and stared down at their phones. Is it that much of a surprise? "Oh and you guys can not share it to the others or I will get killed by the crew!" "Why?" brunette girl asked, "its your phone number right? Why would they care if we...like share it to others or not?" "Its one of the top secrets for famous people. Their phone numbers. So if you tell people the phone numbers, they will be killed," I laughed. "Is that true?" blonde asked. I shrugged, "Maybe." I didnt tell them that I gave Justin's phone number because I dont have one. I didnt even plan on telling them that its Justin's. "So whats your names?" I asked. "Tamie," the blonde girl said, "and I'm 12." "I'm Rebbeka," said the brunette girl, "and I'm turning 13 in few months." "So youre still 12, right?" I said. "Well, yeah but I'm turning 13," Rebbeka said. "But youre still 12!!!" "But I'm turning 13!!" We started to laugh out loud but got interrupted by Pattie. "Hello, girls. I guess youre having fun with Julia," Pattie smiled. I can see that its a fake smile. What happened to her? Did I do something? I glanced over at Rebbeka and Tamie who had their mouth wide open. I guess they have to get use to this. "Julia, we gotta go," Pattie said and left the room. "Is that Pattie? Justin's mom?" they said in disbelief. I just nodded and stood up. "Well, bye guys," I gave a half-hearted smile and left.

Rebbeka

---

"Well, somethings up," I said to Tamie. "Yep, and its something thats not good," she replied. "I really wanna help her. Shes like our best friend now, even though we met like 20 minutes ago," I sighed. Then an idea popped in my head. "Lets get a taxi and follow them," I said with excitement. Before Tamie can answer, I pulled her arm and ran out the room.

"Dude, is this their tour bus?" I had my mouth wide open, "Its too big. But look, Justin Bieber, Ryan Butler, Jaden Smoth Chaz, Christian, Caitlin, and Julia's in there!!! Omfg!!!" I screamed in excitement. Tamie just stood there and nodded. "Omg, lets go in there!" "Oh no no no no no no no. I aint doing that! I dont wanna be seen as one of the Justin Bieber crazy fan who stalks him!" Tamie said. But I didnt listen. I put my arm up to knock but before that, I heard these words that took my breathe away, "Julia's gonna abort the baby?!" And another voice, "She's really pregnant?!" "Oh my gosh, but aborting the child isnt good!" different voices were jamming in together. I glanced over at Tamie who glanced over to me at the same time. "Oh my god," we mouthed to eachother when I saw the door open and Tamie screamed. "Y-youre J-j-j-j-justin B-b-b-b-bieber...." she stuttered. I wasnt really freaking out because I was expecting to see him soon. "Oh hello ladies, why are you two here?" he pulled a fake smile. We can see his eyes are red and puffy. He was crying. "Were you crying?" Tamie asked him. He nodded, "Yeah. We have some troubles going on in there. So what are you ladies do-" Justin was cut off by a gasp behind him. Julia was there. Her eyes red and puffy too. "Rebbeka and Tamie? What are you two doing here?!" she said as she pushed Justin away and hugged us tight. "Ummm... You're pregnant?" I said. I felt Tamie punch my arm. "You guys heard us?" Julia whispered as she pulled away. "Yeah.... so youre pregnant?" I repeated. Julia just nodded. "With.....?" Tamie and I said at the same time and glanced over at Justin and saw his eyes widen. "Oh no no no, its not with Justin," Julia laughed but it faded away. "Then who?" Julia didnt answer but started to cry. "Just come in," she said and walked in. Before we walked in, Justin put his arm in front of us saying, "Dont tell anyone about this." We just nodded and he sighed as he put his arm back.