An Illegal Love Chapter 9

An Illegal Love - Chapter 9

Julia.

---

"I hate you." I breathed in heavily and breathed out slowly. Anger was flooding inside of me. I hated this "Justin Bieber." He only cares about him, money, and girls. I knew that. Even though I'm 12, I had knowledge like a 10th grader. "Let's go, Ryan, Chaz, and Christian. Let's leave this two by them. And you, Julia, I hate you too. You changed a lot. You were humble, kind, and caring. But now, you're like some piece of shit," Justin said, loudly but not something like yelling. I clenched my fist when he called me a "shit." I wanted to tackle him and kick his ass with CHUCK NORRIS, but kept my anger to myself, even though I was cussing and yelling at him inside. "I don't wanna even talk to you, Justin. I hate you," I said, calmly. He walked out with his friends with a disgust look on his face. I turned around and sat on my bed. "Are you ok?" Caitlin asked me. She was on her bed, playing with her iPhone. "No," I answered. "Do you remember anything? Like at least SOMETHING about us?" "No," I lied. To tell the truth, I was slowly remembering stuffs. But only terrible memories. Yet, nothing about Justin and I. I slowly drifted off to sleep as I thought about cartoons.

"I am beautiful.... No matter what they say...," I heard Caitlin sang while taking a shower. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the clock on the wall. 10 in the morning. I loved that song. "Beautiful" by Christina Aguilera. I listened to Caitlin sing until Pattie came into our bedroom. She looked at me and smiled, "You love this song don't you?" I nodded with a smile. "You like Christina Aguilera?" she asked me as she sat on the end of the bed I was lying on. "Yes," I replied. "I like her too. Her songs are really..... It has meanings in them. Well, some of them," she laughed. I just smiled. Pattie was so kind... She wasn't like her own son. I can't believe that the two are related!!!! Justin is sooooo much unkind than his own mom!!!! ......ok... I don't even wanna talk about him. "We're leaving in an hour for Justin's meet and greet, interview, and concert. So get ready, Julia," Pattie said, getting up from the bed and walked out of our hotel room.

"Why are YOU coming?" Justin said with an attitude in his voice. I rolled my eyes and ignored him. "Hey, you're not a teenager!!! And you're not allowed to roll your eyes on me!!!" he said. I sighed and sat next to Pattie in the bus. "What's wrong, hun?" she asked me. I shook my head because I didn't wanna go all over about it like other 12 year olds. I heard Justin smirk. Ok. That's it. I walked over to him and slapped him across his face. ........Yeah, I wanted to do that. But instead, I pulled up my middle finger at him. ......I wanted to do that too but I didn't. Instead, I just act like I didn't hear him. Just kept talking with Pattie and Caitlin.

We arrived at the venue where Justin was performing tonight at 7. I walked on stage by myself. Oh my gosh. This venue can maybe fit 70,000 people!!!! No, not maybe. YES, it can fit 70,000 people!!! I stood there in shock until I heard footsteps from behind. I turned around and saw Christian, putting his swag on as he walked over to me. I laughed a little, "Hey." "Hey, beautiful," he said with full of flirt in his voice. "Do you really think I'm beautiful?" I asked, raising my eyebrow. "Yes, and if you're not beautiful, Beyonce won't be beautiful." I laughed again, "Beyonce IS beautiful, Christian, and stop flirting." He chuckled, "Jaden Smith is coming." My mouth dropped. JADEN SMITH? Oh my gosh. Jaden Smith is coming. Oh my gosh. Jaden Smith..... "JADEN SMITH IS COMING!!!!" I shouted in joy. "And he's here," I heard a voice. A figure came out from the backstage. My eyes widened. "Jaden Smith?" I whispered. I was in shock. Jaden Smith was right in front of me. "Hello, beautiful, my name is Jaden," he said with the cutest smile ever.