An Illegal Love Chapter 15

An Illegal Love - Chapter 15

Julia.

---

We heard Ryan clear his throat. I jumped and pulled away immediately. I saw Justin frown from the corner of my eye. "So you two are..... like.... together?" Jaden asked, awkwardly. "Oh no no no. Thats not happening!" I immediately answered. I suddenly regreted what I just said as I saw Justin's facial expression change. I tried to walk away but Jaden pulled my arm, "If you're not gonna be his girlfriend, you're mine then." he smiled and leaned in. I felt our lips meet. I kissed him back. I pushed Jaden back realizing what I just had done. I glanced over at Justin as I wiped my lips with my arm. I felt dirty just by kissing Jaden. I rubbed my lips hard. I saw the pained look in Justin's eyes. His sparkly chocolate brown eyes were forming tears in his eyes. My heart sank by watching him. I felt really guilty... I couldnt even describe how guilty I felt. Justin walked away, looking really mad and hurt. "I'm sorry. I gotta........" I walked back into my room without finishing what I just started. I cried my eyes out for the rest of the night. Just by imagining the hurt in Justin's eyes. And the way he got pissed. But I'm not his girlfriend. Why am I suppose to be feeling guilty about this? Because he loves me. And I love him which he doesnt even know yet. I have to tell him. I HAVE to.

"Gotta prob with something, Julia?" Caitlin said, the next evening, as she sat on my bed, joining me to watch Spongebob. "No, its nothing," I shrugged it off. "Is it about Justin?" she said, I guess ignoring the answer I just gave her. "I dont think I should be his girlfriend. I wont worth being his girlfriend. He's too perfect to be my boyfriend, Caitlin! He desereves someone better than-" then someone cut me off, "Who is that person that I would deserve? Someone better than you? No one is better than you, Julia! YOU'RE the one who's perfect! YOU'RE the one who made me think I wont worth having you! YOU'RE the one who always gives me butterflies in my stomach when I see you smile or hear your voice. YOU'RE the missing puzzle piece that I NEED to live," Justin said. Caitlin had already left the room, knowing that we needed a 'alone time.' I felt tears roll down my eyes. "But, Justin, we wont be able to be together," I said. "Why?" he asked me as he got closer and knelt down on his knees and looked deeply into my eyes. "No one in this entire world would allow a world's teenage session date with a 12 year old," I answered. "Then we'll keep it a secret. I wont be able to live without you, Julia. I dont care about age differences! I only care about if youre mine or not. If you'll stay with me forever. I only need YOU, Julia. Its you that I need. So wont you fly with me? If its you and me forever. If its you and me right now that'd be alright," he smiled. I laughed at how corny that was. "Justin, seriously? Right now?" I laughed. "Yeah that smile... Those smile gives me butterflies in my stomach," he smiled widely. I blushed and Justin 'awwww'ed when he saw me blushing. "Whateva!" I laughed. He didnt reply but looked deeply into my eyes then down to my lips. "I love you," he whispered. I smiled widely and said, "I love you too," as he kissed my lips.

Justin

---

After Julia slept, I kissed her forehead and walked out of her room. I recognized today that I was madly in love with her. I couldnt believe that I can fall in love with a 12 year old. I laughed a little as I heard whispiring from the small living room. "No, I cant do that. I cant do that to my best friend, Jaden," I heard Ryan whisper. "Please, Ryan, please! I really want her! I dont want her to be with him! He wont treat her right. He's a 16 year old! He'll soon be cheating on her! And I wont. I'll treat her like a princess! I'll treat her like she's the only girl in the world! I'll be-" Ryan cut him off, "Ok. Ok. I got it! I'll help you," he said with a little frustration. "Really? Thank you! So you gotta help me with the plan. Its gonna be soon-" Ryan cut Jaden off again, "I got it! Now lets go to bed!" I heard them walk into their rooms so I, too, walked back to my room which I shared with Christian, now. "What were you doing, Justin?" he said, half asleep. "Nothing," I replied, whispering. "Mk," he shrugged and turned over to face the other side. I lied on my bed and thought for a moment. Ryan, my best friend, is going to help Jaden? No, he wont do that. He wont. Maybe they were talking about the other people. I wanted to think that way and put it out of my head but I had a feeling that something bad is coming up. Something that will break me and Julia's hearts.

Julia

---

I woke up the next morning by hearing a scream. It was Pattie's. I quickly jumped out of the bed and ran out my room to the living room. Everybody was there except for Ryan B and Jaden. I wondered what they were doing. "What happened?" I asked Caitlin who was about to crying. "You.... you....." she started but didnt continue. I felt my heart race. Was it something good or bad.... What did I do? Did something happen? Did they find out about me and Justin? But how? I looked for Justin and he was on the corner crying. Oh my jelly..... What in the world is happening? I walked over to Pattie who was crying her eyes out. She had a piece of paper in her hand. I took it from her and looked at it. My heart sank as I read the paper.

"Julia Kate Michell, pregnant."