An Illegal Love Chapter 21

An Illegal Love - Chapter 21

Julia

---

A year had passed. I was 13 and Justin was 17...almost 18. Justin and I are still in a secret relationship but no one had noticed us. Few paparrazis had caught us going on a date but we told them that we were just hanging out and we are just close friends. Justin tells everyone that I'm like his sister and I tell them that he's like my big brother. Ofcourse that's all lies but that's all what we can do for now. I haven't talk to the Beadles, Ryan, Chaz, Jaden, Rebbeka, and Tamie for weeks since we've been all busy... especially me 'cause Justin's crew and I had to fly to another country every other day and we're all exhausted. Yet, I had never heard Justin complain about a single thing saying he was too tired to do Meet and Greets, Concerts, Interviews, or etc. He always put his fans first..... Always. .....Ok, maybe not but most of the time. "What are you thinking about, missy?" I heard a familiar voice from across my room. The voice that always made my heart skip a beat. The voice that always made my heart melt. The voice that always......sounded perfect. I stood up from the queen sized bed and stared at the person who was leaning against the door to the strangely large bedroom. "I don't really know," I shrugged with a grin on my face. "You're thinking about something but you don't really know what you're thinking about? Hmm... that's not strange," he said, sarcastically. "Haha very funny, Justin. Like you don't!" I said. "Do you think I will?" he raised an eyebrow. "Yes," I stuck my tongue out at him. "Hmmm.... let's see," he walked over to me and sat next to me on the bed. He had a mysterious but a mischievious smile on his face. "What?" I asked. He suddenly hugged me tightly, making me hard to breathe. "Justin... I.... Can't.... breathe....." I somehow managed to say. He pulled away, saying, "You know that's like the first time I touched you since the last few weeks?" "Yeah.... and what about it?" He smiled evily, "Kiss me." .......Miss me? Did he say that? Cause I think I misheard the statement he just said. "Yes, I do miss you," I said. "I said KISS me," he repeated. I hesitated a bit but I leaned in. Isn't this the first time for me to kiss him... It's always him to kiss me...I never had started a kiss with him before. I suddenly became nervous. My while body was hot and I can feel my heart beat faster than ever. Justin slowly closed his eyes.... I began to feel a weird feeling inside. Something was pulling me toward him. As my lips brushed against his lips, feeling a weird sensation through my whole body. When my lips finally met Justin's as I felt Justin pull me closer. He deepened the kiss by grabbing my wrist and pulling me even closer. His tongue licked my bottom lip, begging me for enterance. I hesitated for a moment.... Should I? Or should I not?

I slowly opened my mouth but Justin pushed his tongue in, immediately. I tried my best to move my tongue like he did to his but I couldn't keep up. I wasn't really use to this....But I'm still 13!!!! I can't....do...whatever normal 17 year old couples do... Like... you know... bed.... boy... girl... alone in a room... You know what I mean right? ...I can't do it.

Justin's kiss was getting deeper and.... I couldn't describe it. The kiss was just filled with......lust and love. This wasn't the normal kiss we usually had. I pulled away and took a breath. I looked up at Justin and he was biting his lip, looking straight into his eyes. I blushed a little but kept looking straight back at him. "I hate to see you like that... its so tempting..... its really hard to controll myself. Stop blushing," Justin said, making me blush even more. "Shut up," I hit him playfully. "I'm not even lying, ya know," he winked and stood up. "You're leaving?" I asked, watching him walking out the room. "What? You want me to sleep with you?" he winked again. "Uhhhhh........." I trailed off, feeling my face heat up. I heard Justin laugh and leave the room. "Wait!! Where are we going tomorrow?!" I yelled. "Japan," I heard him yell and walked into his bedroom. Japan......