An Illegal Love Chapter 26

An Illegal Love - Chapter 26

this part is shitty cause i had to clam everything in here. .......and sorry for the very late upload/post... i had few problems here.... whatever, you wouldn't want to here the excuses right? lol hope yall'd enjoy.... ....its going to be VERY confusing though. but im gonna try to explain everything in the next two or three chapters:3

Justin

---

Who the hell is this 'Sammy' girl? Is she one of my fans? But why would a fan do this to me? A hater? .....that is highly possible but..... why would she hate me that much? Why would she take Ryan, Ester, Taylor, Sara, AND Julia? What does this have to do with them? If its about me, why not just come to me and attack me or whatever haters do!

I grabbed a chunk of my hair and pulled it as if I'm trying to tear it out of my head. "Ahhhhhhh!" I cried out loud in frustration. I couldn't think straight. I needed to calm down but I couldn't calm down. Only if Julia was here.... Only if that Sammy girl didn't atleast kidnap Julia.... Julia... Julia... Julia... Julia...

"I MISS YOU!"

"Awww... I missed you, too, man."

My eyes flew open. I know that voice but I haven't heard it in months. I slowly turned around to face....

"Chaz?! What the freaking cheese are you doing here?! This is JAPAN... Tokyo! not Stratford," I said.

"Well.... I think I know that but we gotta fly to Helena! Hazel is there with our beloved friends and your girlfriend!" he said in a rush and pulled me off the bed.

"What?! Why Helena?"

"Hazel and our friends are there! Why are you surprised?! Haven't you noticed that they're in Helena? I think Hazel called you and said they're in Helena...."

"Why? Who's Hazel? And you haven't answered my previous question..."

"...I'll explain everything on the way there."

Julia

---

"Sammy?! What in the world did you do?!"

"I shot the bullet to scare her."

"Why?"

"I don't know."

I heard a slapping sound then a yelling, "Why the fuck did you do that?! You know how much she worths, right?! If they find even a single scratch on her body, they won't take her!"

I heard Sammy mumble something under her breath.

"When are we getting rid of the other three?"

"Right now, that's the whole reason to why I'm here."

"How about Julia?"

"Oh she's staying. We gotta show her to them. Then they'll give us everything."

Justin

---

"Hazel is your ex, Justin."

I was dumbfounded.

"The.... H-Hazel?"

Chaz nodded slowly. "THE Hazel."

"Oh gosh...."

Sara

---

(6 hours later since Sammy and the strangers' talk).

After Ryan, Ester, and Taylor was taken out of the room, Travis and I stared at eachother in the hallway. ...well, I wasn't actually staring but glaring.