An Illegal Love Chapter 25

An Illegal Love - Chapter 25

Julia's point of view:

My eyes fluttered open. Everything was dark. I tried to move my arms and legs but they were tied together. What the....? As my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I realized that I was in that familiar room. "Julia?" that voice.... I sat up and looked around to see a familiar figure sitting down, leaning his back against the wooden wall. "Who's there?" I asked. "Me, Taylor," he paused for a moment, "everyone else is crashed on the floor." I looked around and saw bodies lying on the floor at random places. "Are we still kidnapped?" I asked him. "Yeah... why?" he replied. What?! So that was all a dream? A DREAM?! That's soooooo unfair....... I slouched down against the wall, next to Taylor, and stared at nothing. "Are you alright?" Taylor said, trying to start a conversation. I nodded. Didn't feel like talking. I just wanted to see Justin. I missed him. A lot. Why did Sammy and Johnny have to kidnap me?

.........I wonder when I fell asleep. Was it before Sammy and Johnny left? Or was it-

I was cut off by Sammy and Johnny coming back from wherever they went. They put their shopping bags on the table and sat down, both of them staring at me. "What? Do I have something on my-" Sammy cut me off, "Justin Bieber gave up his career. Its all over the news and magazines and newspapers and all that shit." I stared at her, wide eyed, not believing a word she just said. I mean, why would Justin give up his career when he loves it so much? He's basically in love with his career! He wouldn't put his fans down. Not like that. "She's not believing a word you just said and neither am I," spoke up Taylor. Sammy sighed, "Thought so. Look at this." She threw a magazine on my lap an the front cover said, "Justin Bieber: Gave up his career and Haters celebrate!" "Oh my gosh....." I said to myself. Justin really..... Oh, I'm gonna kick his butt when I'm out of here! How could he do that?! To his fans?! To his crew?! I kicked the magazine away from me. My blood was boiling by anger. Why did he do that?! I kicked the floor. I couldn't contain my anger. "Whoa... hold up, Julia. It was his choice! He wanted it! Let him-" I interrupted Sammy, "Why the he-" I cleared my throat, "Why would Justin do THAT?! He was really in love with his job even though he was tired of all the fame! He LOVED his job and his fans! He loved his crew and he ruined EVERYTHING he had did just like that! All the efforts he had made... He ruined it in a snap. Everything..." I couldn't help but tear up. My voice broke at the end. Why would Justin do that? Why? "You should be thankful, Julia. He did that mostly for you," said Sammy. My eyes widened, "What?" "We made this deal. If he gives us 10 billion dollars and gives up his career, we'll let you guys go. If he didn't, he never see his girlfriend. I can't believe he did that for you, Julia. He really does love you, don't you think? And you just love him back because he's Justin Bieber. You don't love Justin DREW Bieber. You love him because he saved you from your abusive father and drug addict mother. You don't love him. You love him because of his fame and money. Not the poor kid from Stratford. You don't love Justin Drew Bieber. You love Justin Bieber," Sammy smirked. Is that true? Is this feeling in my heart all fake feelings towards him? I don't love him? I don't love Justin? I just love Justin Bieber? I laughed silently. Since when did this feeling change to love? How can a 14 year old love an almost-18-year-old? How? No, Julia, no. Don't go there. Don't listen to Sammy. She's just one of the jealous Bieber fans. One who thinks they could soon marry Justin. I looked straight at Sammy in her eyes. "If this feeling isn't love, what is it? If this feeling... this feeling that makes me feel I'm on the top of the world when Justin touches me, what is it? This feeling that tells me I can die for him.... The feeling that I can do anything for him... What is it if its not something called love? You don't know what or how we feel for eachother so you shouldn't say something like that! You shouldn't say that like you know everything in this world! Like everything in this world revolves around you! And you know what?!" I cried, "you know what?!" Am I really going to say it? Really? "You know what?" I said quietly, "I love Justin Drew Bieber! I freakin love him with my whole heart and I don't care if any of you think its stupid! I love him!" I broke down into tears for whatever reason. Everything went through my mind in a blur. All the memories of my life. The ones I had completely locked up in a box and threw it in the back of my head... The ones that I kept in my mind..... Everything. Espacially the ones with Justin. And I just realized how much loved him.

Sammy spoke up, "Well, thank you for telling me that, and did you hear that, Mr. Bieber?" My eyes shot open and I stared at her. She was holding her iPhone up and it was on phone with..... Justin? "and I'm very sorry to tell you this, Mr. Bieber, but I think this is the last time your hearing her voice," Sammy smirked. "What.... do.... you... mean....?" I said, silently. She held up a gun and pointed it at me, "Say good bye to the lovely boyfriend of yours, Julia." And the next thing I heard was a bang and someone bursting through the doors.

-------------

short... but oh well! i hope you guys wont hate me for this! haha i hav HUGE plans for the next part! cant wait to write/type down...

thanks for readin! :)