All Or Nothing (Completed)

By Chaotic_Perfection

***SECOND BOOK IN ONLY LOVE TRILOGY*** Kayley Meyers has had a pretty messed up past: an abusive ex-boyfriend... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 Part I
Chapter 40 Part II
Chapter 40 Part III
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 21

150 3 0
By Chaotic_Perfection

Kayley's POV

"Louis, one problem. I'm pregnant. Pregnant people aren't supposed to go to clubs."

He shrugged. "You don't have to drink. Just come with us! Please!" he begged.

"No," I said.

"PLEASE!" he screamed, getting down on his knees and clasping his hands.

"Louis!" I yelled.

"Kayley!" he yelled back.

I sighed, "I'm not going to the club with you guys. Remember what happened last time, Styles?"

I turned and looked at him. He blushed and looked at the ground, remembering how he tried to get me to sleep with him, then he slapped me when I wouldn't.

"Listen, I really am sorry about that," he muttered.

"Haz, it's fine. I honestly don't care. The past is the past. There's no changing it," I told him.

"Deep," I heard Zayn mumble.

"Unless you're Doctor Who," I muttered.

I heard mumbles of agreement.

"SO WILL YOU?" Lou screamed. I rolled my eyes.

I asked, "Will you stop screaming at me if I say yes?" He nodded. "Then fine."

"YAY!" he screamed. He gave me a huge hug.

Niall pried him off me and said, "Back off. She's mine." I couldn't help but laugh. I reached in my pocket and gave him back his wedding band. He took it with a smile and put it back on his finger.

***

"NIALL!"

"Why did you have to yell if I'm right here?"

I giggled, "Sorry, but what should I wear?"

He walked into my closet and looked through my dresses.

"This one," he said, holding one out to me.

It was my black dress. It had one long sleeve and the other side was strapless. It was pretty tight and it came a little above mid-thigh. Perfect club dress.

"Thanks," I said, pecking him on the lips.

I stripped out of my black jeans and shimmied the dress on my bottom half. I pulled my shirt over my head and turned away from Niall so I could change into a strapless bra. When I had the whole dress on, I turned around and saw Niall staring.

"Like what you see?" I joked. All he did was nod his head. I left him speechless. Ha.

I walked into my closet and grabbed some silver stilettos. I didn't put them on yet cause... well, I might've broken an ankle.

I went over to my dresser and looked through my make up bag. Even though I never wore it, I still had a lot. I pulled out some silver eyeliner and set to work. When I was satisfied, I gave myself a smoky eye look with eyeshadow. I put on a bit of mascara and made sure it didn't clump. I left my lips natural, because nothing I had would look good with the dress.

"You ready?" I muttered to Niall as I cleaned up my room a bit.

"Yup," he said. I took that as a cue to put on my shoes. When I stood up, I was almost Niall's height. He turned around and his jaw dropped.

"What?" I asked.

"Y-y-you..." he stuttered. "You l-look... hot."

I smirked and asked, "Was I not hot before?"

"You were, but... Just... Oh goodness," he whispered.

"You don't look too bad yourself," I complemented him. I sat down on the bed and popped my phone out of its case. I shoved it in the left side of my bra, and I shoved money in the right side.

"Ew," I heard Niall mutter.

I turned and looked at him with one eyebrow raised. "Really?"

"It's touching your boob," he said.

"It's not like you haven't before," I pointed out. He shrugged and held his hand out to me. He helped me stand up off the bed and he pulled me into a bone-crushing hug.

"You... can... stop... now!" I gasped. He loosened his grip, but not much.

He leaned so his mouth was close to my ear and whispered, "You're mine and no one else's."

"I think I know that," I told him. "Your child is in my womb at the present moment."

Niall nodded and whispered, "Yeah. You're pregnant and I'm taking you to a night club. How smart."

"I'll be fine, Niall," I muttered against his cheek. "If I have to run to the bathroom, I will. It's not that big of a deal."

"It is to me," he whispered, his breath tickling my ear. I leaned forward just a bit to kiss his cheek, but he moved his head quick enough that our lips connected. I smiled when he pulled back a little bit. He kissed my nose and I blushed. That boy would never stop giving me butterflies in my stomach when we touched.

***

"Hey boys!" I greeted the 4/5 of One Direction that wasn't clinging to my arm.

When they stopped talking to their girlfriends and turned to look at me, their jaws dropped.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Mother of..." Harry trailed off, lowering his sunglasses off his face even though it was pitch black outside. Kate smacked the back of his head.

He shook his hair out and glared at her before saying, "Don't mess up the curls."

"You're a big boy," she said. "You can fix them."

We all laughed before Louis drove us to the club. On the way there, we all just made small talk. With the occasional Harry-staring-at-me-and-Kate-smacking-him situation.

When we got out of the van, I could hear the bass drop from outside of the club. I walked hand in hand with Niall up to the bouncer.

"Hey, it's One Direction!" the bouncer said. "Go right on in!" Niall and I let all the others go in before us.

Before we got in where it was too loud, I told Niall, "You're only allowed one beer."

"I swear I will not drink a drop of alcohol tonight," he told me, making an 'X' over his heart with his fingers.

"Thank you," I said. "Now let's go get our funky on."

We headed straight for the bar, sadly.

"Can I have two waters?" Niall asked the bartender.

"On me," he said, sliding two glasses down the bar.

"Thank you," Niall said as he grabbed the two glasses. He handed one to me, and I downed it while he took civilized sips.

Niall laughed at me and said, "Whoa, slow down!" I glared at him which made him laugh harder.

I turned around and saw people dancing. I wish I could move like them. The only dances I knew how to so were the Funky Chicken, the Running Man, Stop the Traffic, Let 'Em Through, and Pat the Dog, Screw the Lightbulb.

I looked back at Niall and saw him staring longingly at the bottles of beer displayed on the wall.

"You okay?" I asked.

He cleared his throat before asking, "I'm allowed one beer?" I laughed and nodded.

The bartender gave him a Budweiser. Niall smile at me before chugging it.

"Dang," I muttered as he set the bottle on the bar.

He shrugged. "I was thirsty."

I smiled and took his water from in front of him. I was so thirsty. When I was done, I set it on the bar and headed toward the bathroom. Water went through me faster than anything. It didn't help any that I forgot to pee before we left the house. When I stepped through the doorway, it was hotter than the dance floor. It also smelled funky. Then the moans reached my ears. I squatted down and saw a pair if Vans and a pair of Gucci stilettos in one stall. I slowly backed out of the bathroom and walked back to Niall.

"Long line?" he asked. He seemed completely sober even after a whole beer. I remember when we went to this same club on Louis' birthday, I felt tipsy after a few sips if a martini. I guess you had to get completely hammered before it stopped affecting you that much.

I shook my head. "People were... Ya know..." He shuddered.

"There's a bathroom upstairs," he told me. "Why don't you try it?"

I asked, "How many times have you been to this club?"

"More times than I'm proud of. Now go pee."

I nodded and started walking up the stairs. Thank God no one was trying to make babies in the upstairs bathroom. I did my business and went back downstairs.

"Wanna dance?" Niall asked.

I bit my lip and answered, "Sure?"

He dragged me out to the middle of the dance floor and the DJ saved me for the third time. I had good luck. He started playing a slow song, so Niall pulled me into him and we started swaying to the music. He locked his hands at the bottom of my back, and I clasped mine around his neck. He pushed his nose into the crook of my neck and it tickled. I looked at my diamond ring and smiled to myself.

Niall's POV

As we stood there on the dance floor, all I could think about was I was holding my dream girl in my arms. And I would forever.

I saw my gold wedding band gleam under the dim lights and smiled against Kayley's neck. Even after all this time, I couldn't belive she actually said yes. I was basically living a dream. It was too good to be true.

The slow song ended, sadly, and Kayley made a beeline for the bar again. I decided to follow her.

"Do you wanna go home?" I asked. She nodded, so I took her hand and led her outside. I took off my sneakers and handed them to her. She smiled widely and took off her heels. I picked them up off the ground and she put on my shoes. I held her hand in one of mine and her shoes in the other. We walked back to her house and changed. After that, we just sat on the couch and watched some random television show.

My phone vibrated in my pants pocket and I pulled it out.

From: Liam

Emergency at the hotel. This is gonna be bad.

"Kayley, we're needed at the hotel," I said.

"When?" she asked, not moving her eyes from the screen.

"Like, now." She sighed and grabbed the controller. She clicked the off button and stood up. She stretched, and her shirt was a little small, so it showed off her tan stomach. I smiled and got up too. She ran upstairs and grabbed two hoodies from her closet: one for me and one for her. She threw it at me as she slid on her socks through the kitchen. We both put on our black Converse and headed out the door.

The hotel was just a block from her house, so Kayley decided she'd run. I sighed and sprinted after her.

"How... are you... so fast?" I gasped.

She shrugged and told me, "I did cross country in high school." She didn't even sound out of breath. I shook my head and kept running.

We finally got to the hotel in what seemed like forever, but, in reality, was five minutes. We ran straight for the lift and pressed the penthouse button. When we were at the top floor of the hotel, we rushed to the door of our suite. I fished the key card out of my pocket and opened the door. The sight surprised me.

Kayley's POV (again)

"I swear when he wakes up, I will beat his ungrateful arse," Kate muttered, pacing around an unconscious Harry, who was laying on the floor.

"Kate, what happened?" I asked as I slowly approached her. Being friends with her for thirteen years had taught me all these, but not limited to: how to eat pizza with no hands, how to freeze pudding in a bra, why an underwear-pillow-fight is not fun AT ALL, and YOU NEVER MESS WITH A PISSED OFF KATE.

"Oh my gosh. Are you gonna wake up sometime, Styles?" she spat in his unconscious face. I flinched at the venom in her voice.

I laid a hand on her arm and she turned to me with an expression beyond angry.

"What happened?" I repeated. She rolled her eyes and walked away. I had never seen this side of Kate before. When I asked her what happened, she would usually just sigh at tell me. This time, she didn't do that.

I heard Harry groan from the floor. He opened his eyes and rubbed them with his fists. His eyes were clouded over and it looked like he was having trouble comprehending where he was or what was happening. He sat up and groaned again. Kate kneeled down and slapped him across the face. My hands flew up to my mouth as I gasped.

"Ow!" Harry moaned, rubbing his cheek. "What was that for?"

"What was that for?" Kate said quietly. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR? THAT WAS FOR HAVING SEX WITH SOME DUMB SLUT AT THE CLUB! SERIOUSLY?"

Well, that escalated quickly.

"I-I didn't mean to..." Harry said slowly. "I was drunk."

"Too bad. Being drunk doesn't excuse your stupid decisions," she snarled. "We're over. We are over, Styles."

Oh dang.

"Kate, just hear me out. I can expl-"

"No," she interrupted him. "There's no 'explaining' to be done. You went and got laid by some ugly chick while I was peeing! Who does that?"

"I do," Harry muttered quietly like he was getting a scolding from his mum.

She snorted. "Well you shouldn't! It's disrespectful to yourself! You were wrong for that, Styles."

"I'm sorry, Kate," he said. He opened his mouth to say more, but Kate interrupted him. Again.

"No. Sorry doesn't cut it. We're over. Done with," she said.

Harry had silent tears streaming down his face.

Louis cleared his throat and said, "So I guess this means you're not going on tour with us?"

"No, I'm going. I'm gonna support my best friend through her pregnancy," Kate said which made me smile. "Also, it'll be a constant reminder not to screw up again, Styles."

She walked toward the door, but not before kicking Harry's foot in the process. Everyone knew it was on purpose. Even Harry who had a massive hangover. Kate was standing in the doorway, glaring at him. He got up and hobbled toward his room. Right at his door, he turned around and looked at Kate with wet, red eyes. She flipped him off and stomped out the door. He closed his door and I heard him break down in sobs. I sighed and grabbed Niall's hand.

"Let's just go..."

Niall nodded and we headed for the door.

------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Drunk Harry strikes again! Only this time, it costs him. *Shrugs* Oh well. I hope you liked this chapter. THIS WEEK IS SPRING BREAK! WE GONNA PARTAY! Just kidding. I'm gonna be sitting on my computer typing this daggum story for y'all. Anywayyyy... Vote/Comment/Fan/Share! Until next time...

Over and out *wink and kiss like GloZell*

-Becky xx

P.S. "It does not do the mind good to dwell on the past." -Yours Truly ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 1.7K 29
{DONT READ MY FIRST FANFIC AND ITS BAD YOU'LL BE SCARRED FOR LIFE IF YOU READ. PROCEED WITH CAUTION} Have you ever been forced to go somewhere? You r...
5.3K 132 28
Kai and Louis were best friends when they were little but when Kai moves to Australia they lose contact. Seven years later Kai is back in England wit...
351 1 14
When Rebecca Johnson travels to London with her four best friends to follow her dreams and suddenly becomes best friends with One Direction will her...
31.8K 926 42
When your lifetime enemy is Love, you learn to not love anyone. But when you decide to give Love a chance to slip in, to get under your skin, it beco...