Seoul nights β€’ Woosan

By Leavealicealone

[complete] "Are you mine?" he asked as he started rolling his hips back and forth, the friction sending me i... More

One - πŸ”ž
Two.
Three.
Four - πŸ”ž
Five.
Six - πŸ”ž
Seven.
Eight - πŸ”ž
Nine.
Ten - πŸ”ž
Eleven - πŸ”ž
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen - πŸ”ž
Sixteen - ❗
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen - πŸ”ž
Twenty.
Twenty-one.
Twenty-two - πŸ”ž
Twenty-three.
Twenty-four.
Twenty-five.
Twenty-six - πŸ”ž
Twenty-seven - ❗
Tewnty-eight.
Twenty-nine - πŸ”ž
Thirty.
Thirty-one.
πŸ”ž What if...
Thirty-two.
Thirty-three.
Thirty-four.
Thirty-five - πŸ”ž
Thirty-six.
Thirty-seven.
Thirty-eight.
Thirty-nine πŸ”ž
Fourty.
Fourty-one πŸ”ž
Fourty-two.
A/N

Fifteen - πŸ”ž

1.7K 43 36
By Leavealicealone

It was too cold. Something was wrong. I opened my eyes expecting the bright sun lightning the room, but it was dark. The window was open and, even if summer was coming, a cold wind was blowing. I stood up and closed it.

I turned back to where Wooyoung was lying. The bed looking so big compared to the small figure occupying it.

I don't know if it was for the moon light shining through the open curtains or because of his poor health conditions but he looked so pale. It was weird. A whole day had passed but he didn't move from that position.

I got closer and looked intensely at him. Something was wrong. He wasn't moving at all. I pushed my fingers on his neck trying to find the pulse to see if the fever had raised again.

He was cold. Freezing cold.

No.

Wrong.

That was wrong.

No pulse.

"Wooyoung..." I called, panick taking over.

No answer.

I tried to reach the button to call the doctor but that's when a cold hand locked around my wrist. I turned.

His eyes were now open but they were different. No life was in them. And they where looking at me.

"It's your fault!" his now almost blue mouth moved.

"No..." I gasped.

I blinked my eyes, trying to move away from that body that I couldn't recognise anymore.

I was moving slowly like my feet where glued to the floor, while Wooyoung was getting closer once again. A nauseating smell filled my nostrils. His decomposed corpse standing in front of me. His hand, rotten skin, brushing my cheek.

"I loved you and you let me die" A creepy smile formed on his lips.

"It's your fault!" he repeated.

"No, Woo... please... No!"

NOOOOO!

I woke up pushing myself away from that hand on my face. Daylight blinded me. I was in the same hospital room, standing in front of the same bed, but the dead body was gone. Instead a very worried (and alive) Wooyoung was looking at me.

"San-ah... What's..."

I didn't give him time to finish the question and I jumped on the bed. I hugged him tight. He gasped in surprise, but soon I felt his arms around me too. His hands caressing my nape and hair. I let my head fall on his chest, listening to his heart beating fast.

"You're alive" I said with a broken voice.

"I am!" he took my cheeks between his hands, moving my head up to face him "Are you okay?"

I chuckled "You almost got yourself killed and you're asking me if I'm okay, you're unbelievable!"

"I never felt better, just my muscles still hurt a bit, but..." he looked at my face once again, his eyes full of worry "you look... tired!"

"Is it a polite way to say that I look like shit?" I laughed standing up "I'm good, trust me! I'm really good!" I emphasised.

If we weren't in a public hospital I probably would have kissed him, but as we were staring deeply at each other the doctor came in.

"You're awake!" she exclaimed enthusiast "How are you feeling today?"

"I'm good, I would like to go home" he whispered shy.

"Just let me visit you, I have to make sure you won't relapse. If you're feeling better I'll order some lunch for you and after that you'll be free to go" she turned to my direction "You'd better go get yourself some food as weel!"

"I'm good, not hungry" I didn't want to leave Wooyoung's side.

"Mmmh but I still need you to leave for few minutes while I visit him. I'll call you back when we're done"

I nodded and turned to leave, but not before exchanging another glare with Wooyoung. He lightly moved his head letting me know that he was fine and I could go.

___

Three days had passed since we came back to my apartment and Wooyoung was looking better every day.

I lowered the air conditioner, made him drink a glass of water and put him to bed, covering him with a blanket.

"Try to get some sleep" I whispered kissing his forehead.

"But I'm not sleepy" he pouted "and you're treating me like a baby!"

"The doctor said you should rest and..." I smiled and took his hand in mine kissing the back of it "You are my baby!"

Still holding his hand, I sat on the bed and read a draft contract Jongho filled out during my absence. In the end he was right: that Brithis dude actually brought good business.

═══•°• SMUT WARNING •°•═══

I felt Wooyoung turning to one side, facing me, his foot brushed against my leg. I turned to look at him and he was smirking devilishly. His hand left mine and flew to the bulge between my legs still holding the eye contact.

"What are you doing? You should rest!" I said, but I didn't stop him.

"I don't want to" he answered back, still that smirk on his face.

His fingers untied my belt and I felt them wrapping around my cock, stroking it slowly. I couldn't hold myself anymore. I jumped on him and blocked his both hands above his head. His eyes still locked with mine.

"What do you think you're doing?" he provoked me.

I leaned close to his ear.

"I want to fuck you!"

I bit his earlobe, licking it sensually and going down to his neck. A soft moan left his mouth. I knew how sensitive he was on his neck area. Soft whimpers were leaving his mouth when my tongue brushed a long stripe on his jugular. I used my left hand to hold both of his, while my right one slipped under his t-shirt, tracing lines on his chest and stomach, feeling his smooth skin shivering under my touch. His skin was feverish, so hot that I thought I could melt on him.

"Are you sure you're okay, Woo? I don't want to force you to do anything if you're not feeling well" I said in a soft voice looking at him with concerned eyes.

He was still pale but his cheeks were flushed. A layer of sweat coating his skin. He huffed and raised his hips to meet mine. I unconsciously tightened the grip on his wrist when our still clothed cocks brushed against each other. A lewed desperate moan escaped his mouth.

"You said you want to fuck me. Do it already!" he was panting on anticipation.

I felt my cock throbbing inside my pants and I pressed my hips down to find that so needed friction again. He moaned again trying to move his body up to get more relief. I locked my free hand on his hip restraining his movements.

"Be a good boy for me and let me take care of you then" I growled.

I reached the hem of his boxers and I pulled it down revealing his hard length already leaking precum. I pushed my face between his legs, his scent was enough to intoxicate me. My tongue brushed his v line, I could feel his cock twitching beneath me. I pushed my tongue down, leaking long stripes of skin on his pubic bone til I reached his muscular tight. I bit the flesh, my tongue soothing the pain as I kept sucking til a purple mark started appearing on his skin. Wooyoung kept squirming and twitching, his cock leaking even more precum at my every move.

"So hard for me already" I sat straight once again, my hand stroking his cock softly, not enough to give him the so needed relief.

I was going down on him once again looking forward to his taste, but he stopped me. With a strength that I didn't know him capable of he turned our bodies and was now sitting on me, his naked thighs resting next to each side of my body. The oversize t-shirt was barely covering his hard member. He moved his hips back and forth looking for friction. His cheeks were a bit flushed and he was panting, mouth agape.

"N-need you inside Sannie" he hiccuped, still rocking our hips hard, "Fuck me, please!"

He took my hands and put them on his ass, guiding me in flow with his movements: "How bad do you want to be inside of me?"

"So bad!" I said huskily.

I sat up still holding him on my laps and kissed him passionately, our tongues fighting for dominance. My hands still on his butt, I moved them to his hole and I pushed one finger in. He mewled in the kiss, pushing his hips down.

"Mmmh - San-ah. Please just fuck me!" He pleaded once again.

"I'll hurt you" I warned him, still pushing my finger in and out of him, his rim pulsating around it.

"Ngh - D-don't care - Need you inside - now! P-please Sannie"

I halted all my movements and I took his chin between my fingers moving his gaze to face me.

"Listen to me: be a good kitty and let me spread you good. Yeah? I swear I'll send you to cloud nine in a minute, just bear it a bit more for me, kay?"

He bit his lower lip, my eyes instinctively fell on the small mole resting on it.

"Use your words kitty" I said.

"O-okay!" he whispered nodding his head.

"Such a good boy for me"

I pulled his head down and when we were just inches apart I kissed him. My tongue pushing past his lips exploring his wet cavern. His hands flew to the nape of my neck, holding me close. His hips raised up, his rock hard cock brushed against my stomach and he meweled once again. My fingers caressed his back from beneath his shirt, slowly falling on his lower back. My index brushed between his ass cheeks and he shivered when I circled it around his wet hole. I pushed my finger inside, painfully slowly and he moaned arching his back. I kept moving in and out of him at a stable pace, he was panting in pleasure, his hips pushing down when he felt the pressure of a second finger on his rim. I started moving them inside of his hole at a faster speed, scissoring him open and prodding at his boundle of nerves every so often. When I added the third one he made a lewed moan, his cheeks blushed even more and he brought his hand to his mouth.

"Don't! I want to hear you moan in pleasure" I said taking his hand away and bringing it to my mouth instead sucking his fingers.

"Sannie... Please... Enough..." he whined.

"What is it, love?" I asked pressing against his prostate even harder.

He arched his back almost screaming. I slowed my pace down, I could feel his hole clenching around my fingers, asking for more. I was about to give up and fuck him senslessly when he stopped my hand, moving my fingers out and taking me with him as he stood up. I followed him to the living room. He reached the window wall, touching it with his fingertips.

"Are these blacked-out windows?" he said looking outside, his face was red, skin completely soaked in sweat and he was still panting.

"They are..."

"Then..." he bent over, hands against the window and ass up, his t-shirt sliding up, giving me access to the amazing view "I want you to fuck me here! Now!"

I groaned anticipating the pleasure. I removed my shirt and pants and closed the space between us. Pushing up his t-shirt I started kissing and biting his back, slowly going down till I reached its lowest part. I went down on my knees and spread his ass cheeks, my tongue flying to his hole teasing him before to push it in. He hissed, arching his back.

"Aaaah... S-San..." he breathed out.

"Mmmmh you taste so good!" I moaned spitting against his rim.

I flattered my tongue against his opening licking a long stripe from his balls to his hole. His face was pressed against the window, his breath creating small clouds on the cold glass. I kept moving my tongue inside of him while he moaned loudly. I pushed one finger inside of him, his back arching and a lewed moan escaped his mouth when both my finger tip and tongue brushed against his prostate.

"I love your moans kitty" I bit his ass cheek "Love your perfect ass. You're so good. Made to be fucked by me"

He moaned louder at the praise pushing his ass back against my face once again. I pushed my tongue in, never tired of his taste. When I came out after a while he whined and turned his head towards me with pleading eyes.

"M-more - Need you" he whined.

I couldn't hold myself anymore. I stood up and hold his lower back in my hand. His body looking so small under my fingers. I spit in my hand coating my cock with enough saliva and I aligned our bodies.

"What does my baby want?" I asked circling my tip around his hole, teasing us both.

He opened his mouth and whispered something, but his voice was so low that I couldn't understand. I slapped his ass cheek roughly.

"Speak up kitty so I can give you what you need"

"Sannie-aaaah" he moaned when he felt my tip against his rim, pushing slightly again "Need your cock. Want your cock inside. Please!" and without any warning I penetrated him. His still tight hole swallowing me as he arched his back screaming my name.

I started fucking him from behind at a stable pace, his lewed moans filling the room. In that position I could reach deep inside of him but I couldn't feel his body, so I put one of my hands around his throat, Wooyoung followed my movements rising up, his back pushing against my chest. I let him lean against the window, his body pressed between me and the cold glass.

"Ngh - S-so good!" Wooyoung cried out, his head fell back resting on my shoulder giving me access to his neck.

I kissed his sweet spot, my tongue ruining it while he moaned loudly.

"'m c-close" he hiccuped trying to match my thrusts moving his hips in synchro.

"Not yet!" I came out and turned him around.

He whined at the loss. I pushed him so that his back was pressed against the window, his arms flew around my neck, hugging me closer. I raised one of his legs and pushed myself in again.

"Mmmmh" I moaned in his ear when my cock slipped all the way through "You're still so tight!"

I raised his other leg too holding him up with my arms, he locked them aournd me, pushing on my lower back, inviting me to thrust harder. I growled against his skin, feeling so aroused. After a while my muscles started screaming for the pain but the feeling was so good that I couldn't stop myself from pushing even harder inside of him. Wooyoung's body was jumping up and down between my arms, he was almost screaming, not caring anymore for the lewd noises he was making.

I felt my orgasm approaching but I tried to hold it because I knew Wooyoung was close too, I could feel his hole clenching around my dick. I angled myself better and hit his prostate hard. I saw his eyes rolling back and a chocked noise came out of his mouth while white liquid spurted on our stomachs. Two more thrusts and I came too, groaning on the crock of his neck.

═══•°• SAFE •°•═══

I felt my arms giving up as I slipped out of him and put him back down. His legs were too sore to hold his weight, they shook and I caught Wooyoung's body in my arms before he fell to the ground. I was fucking spent too so I just slowly lowered out bodies on the wooden floor. We layed there, panting heavily and trying to regain breath for an indistinct amount of time. Wooyoung body was still burning hot and I realized that his fever had probably raised again.

"How are you feeling baby? Want me to carry you to bed?" I asked worried.

"Wow!" he said looking at me with a bright smile after a while, not really answering my question "That was... Wow!"

I chuckled, hugging him to my chest.

"If this is what comes everytime I make you worry I should do it more often" he chuckled too, kissing my neck.

"Don't you dare!" I poked the side of his body making him squirm and laugh.

"I'm sorry!" he said when he regained his breath.

"Are you feeling good? Was I too hursh? Do you want me to carry you to..."

"I'm good, Sannie! Really! I feel really... Good!" his eyes locked with mine for a second and I swear I saw them shine in a special way. But it lasted just a second, he blushed and looked away, "That doctor did a very good job!" he continued.

"She couldn't take her eyes off of you" I scoffed.

"She told me..." he became serious "She told me that you cried"

This time I blushed and looked away.

"I thought you were dying, what was I supposed to do?"

He didn't answer, but I could feel his eyes staring at me. After a while I felt his head lying on my chest, sighting and hugging me tight.

"I will never leave you, San!" he whispered.

I took his chin between my fingers and raised his head to kiss him. Feeling his lips against mine had become so natural. Once again I let myself drown in that overwhelming pleasure and, as our lips met, only one thought was invading my mind, still so vivid that also today if I think about it I can't help but feel weepy:

I love you, Woo!

A/N

Am I the only one that cried yesterday when this Wanteez episode came out? If this isn't love then what is? 😭

Also thank you so much! More than 500 reads, I can't believe it. I know that to most of you it's not that much but to me it means a lot, I never expected it. So, really thank you! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.6K 1.9K 30
Choi San was hurt by the one he trusted the most. After catching his boyfriend in bed with another man, San gets drunk with his friends until he blac...
28.2K 1.4K 30
"Meet my husband, everyone." He takes a whiff and smiles. "He smells so good." San's eyes followed him as he tripped and stumbled. His hands naturall...
3.5K 195 5
[complete] "San was still laying on the makeshift bedroll they had created for the night, naked body just half covered with a thin dirty blanket. For...
32.4K 1.4K 42
[Slow updates!] Started: 04/06/23 Completed: - " " Prove your words " San whispered, his tongue poking the inside of his cheek as his mouth met...