Star War StoryTeller

Av Shadow_trooper

Star Wars receive information from a world, and now they are learning about it from a knowledgeable chatterbox Mer

Prologue
Vault Tec
Super Mutants
Brotherhood (West)
Brotherhood (East)
The Enclave
NCR
Caesar's Legion
Heavy Clone Armor
Declarations and Intentions
Political Discussion
House
The Khans
The More Things Change
Ghouls
Ulysses' Divide
Mud, Business, Luck and Questions, what more could you ask for?
Legates
Religion
Big MT
Zeta
Classes, Expenses, Clinic, Ethics, Cheers and EVIL!!!!!
Crimson Caravan
The Madre
Story Teller
AFTER PARTY!
War Games
The Boomers/Vault 34
The Pitt
VR Sim P1
VR Sim P2
VR Sim P3
VR Sim P4
Point Look Out
Call of the Krivbeknih
Survivalist
Slice of Life
Cannibalism

#85, Chems, Ideas, Training and FEV

3.5K 30 5
Av Shadow_trooper

On the planet of Ryloth, the liberation efforts were in full swing. Obi-wan, along with Mace Windu were about to launch their attack on Lessu. The scouts were however reporting, that the civilians were being placed in tents outside of the city.

"This could prove rather problematic." Kenobi stated.

"Could we use air travel to get over the trench and take control of the bridge controls." Windu said.

"Anakin is too busy to support us, too many bombing runs on our supply lines and depots." Kenobi explained.

Mace just huffs but nods, however a clone soon jumps. "GENERALS! Their is something happening with the civilians!" The Trooper in question was part of the bridge crew, as indicated by his uniform which was similar to the ground forces of terran design but the color was a deeper blue.

Mace Windu, Cham Syndulla, and Obi-wan rushed towards the ridge, to using binoculars, they reported the strange event that was going on.

They saw Wat Tambor shouting at his droids, pointing at the twi'leks who were being released, and were walking across the energy bridge that was activated. The people were crossing. Tambor grabbed a blaster and aimed at the civilians, before suddenly the droids opened fire, shooting Tambor, killing the leader of the Techno Union.

"Well, that is strange." Cham Syndulla stated.

Obi wan was stroking his beard, "I want our forces to help the civilians, also i want that tactical droid whole. Id like to ask it some questions."

As the civilians crossed, and the last one was clear, the bridge was deactivated. The civilians were provided shelter away from the battle, and food, before they were asked if they knew what was going on.

"Why did the droids shoot the leader?" Cham asked.

"Something about, a Bitter spring order. I am unsure."

"They said the council made an order known as "Bitter Springs Protocal" that Wat Tambor violated."

That caused both Generals Windu and Kenobi to momentarily freeze, a Bitter Springs Protocol?

'Well' Obi-wan thought 'This is interesting'

Mace didn't say anything as Obi wan turns to the people and after talking with them abit he smiles before turning to the clones present, "MEN! The city no longer has non-combatants present! Prepare for battle!" Those wearing power armor and not raised their hands to air as they shouted a mighty war cry.

The Clone forces prepared, mounting both AT-STs, Blurrgs and AT-TEs were prepared to move in, Power armored forces rushed forward, leaping up and activating their jet packs, flying over the chasm, and landing on the other side.

"Forward men!" Mace Windu commanded the power armored forces.

They pushed through the gate, dealing with the droidekas and commando droids. Mace Windu was able to dispatch them, by dropping a door on them. When a tank rounded the corner, a rocket flew by and destroyed it. The bridge was activated and troops crossed, rushing into the city.

Thanks to the fact that no civilians were in the city, anything that moved was a target, there were almost a few friendly fire incidents, but thankfully no clones were killed by it. The Republics forces advanced quickly reaching the enemy HQ with in a couple of hours and Cody of the 212th Attack Battalion remembered his generals orders when he attacked the HQ along with his brothers, that was when something strange happened the Clankers, surrendered. They through down their arms and held there arms up in surrender.

Cody was shocked as he used his power armors coms unit to call to the generals, "General Kenobi, the droids are surrendering, orders sir?" him and his brothers still had their blasters aimed at the droids.

Kenobi was confused on what to do, this had never been seen before. Scratching his beard, he had to think.

"Turn them off, and disconnect their antennas." Kenobi said.

He eventually found the tactical droid.

"Now, I have some questions for you." Kenobi said.

"What is your designation" Obi-wan asked

"My Designation Is TX-20. I am current acting commander of the droid forces of Ryloth. I ordered all droid forces to stand down." the tactical droid explained.

Obi-wan looked confused "Why did you order your forces to stand down"

"The stand down order was put in place due to the forces in place are in no order to achieve victory. With no chance of victory, it is better to end hostilities and allow current droid forces to be deactivated, rather than destroyed." Tx-20 explained.

Obi-wan gave a nod, it was a sound order, plus the droids could be used for other things since they were captured.

"What is the Bitter Springs Protocol" Obi-wan asked with curiosity

"Protocol Order #85: Bitter Springs Order: Identified civilian non-combatants are to be removed from the battle zone. If they can not be removed, they are to be placed in designated safe zones, with this zone being relayed to republic forces, to avoid civilian casualties in case of bombardment or artillery fire. This is a recent edict of the Separatist Parliament and Council."

Obi-wan didn't say anything at first, but then he asked the question that had been eating at him, "Is this related to why you killed Wat Tambor"

"Emir Tambor ordered droid forces to open fire on the civilians attempting to flee. After 2 denials of the order, he seized a blaster and broke the protocol, by Protocol #85, he was to be removed by force." TX-20 said.

Obi wan nods as he says with a small smile, "well then i am happy to say you are our prisoner TX20."

On the planet of Florrum, Hondo and the pirates were busy at work.

Hondo was seeing the result of his attempt at Psycho, and it did show to be somewhat effective, making the test subject agressive, but also dumb. He just needed to make sure it was addictive.

As he walked outside, he saw the Skalder lot, with some of the pirates scooping the piles of dung up, as it was figured out what to feed them that gave them the sensation of a "high".

Hondo plugged his nose.

"It may be addictive, but it smells like foodoo." He said, fanning the smell away from him.

Hondo was rather impressed by how creative his pirates were. They were lucky and stole a shipment of mentats, and now they were soaking them in "Jet sweat" a term used for when you used jet fumes with steam, and would drip onto the mantats, giving them a more addictive taste, and a longer high.

"Boss, some of the boys have a question, how are we going to sell this stuff?" a pirate asked.

"Well my old friend, as my dear old mother would say, 1 market is nice, 2 markets are better, and 3, well, that is great! We are opening our markets in the Republic, the CIS and in Hutt space." Hondo said.

"Not in Mandalore?" he asked.

"Not there, I am smart enough to know when there is danger in a market." he said, shaking his finger at the pirate.

As Hondo began to build his 'business' off in the capital of the republic, Anakin was sitting with his wife and after the shock was over, Ashoka as all were talking about the future of Anakin's new business. "Well skyguy it shouldn't be that hard to start a business, i mean your like house. Both of you are good at building stuff."

Anakin didn't say anything he just stared at the wall deep in thought, he knew that Snips was right but still it would require a lot of capital just to start up a business.

"I know Snips, but still how can I start up my company with no capital."

Padme nods however Ashoka sighs as she says, "I mean its not like we could call up some criminal and ask for a loan from them." Padme looks up at Ashoka with an idea, "Well she's not a criminal, but I have a friend with a bit of capital thanks to a certain drinks profits."

"Well, we could have have clone engineers scavenge droid parts from the battle field, we rebuild and reprogram them, and make them look different, you did build 3-P0, so I don't see why some parts scavenging you can make a few rather uniquely constructed droids, custom build droids are popular with Senators." Ahsoka said.

"You could rob the inter galactic Banking Clan." Rex said more as a joke, while he was standing in the corner.

Anakin nods, "Lets save the bank robbing as a last resort, but for now. Lets go forward with what we have for the future of Skywalker Industry's!" He says with a smile, only to be met with a deadpan face of Ashoka. "really?" Padme chuckles, "I think its cute." Rex however says. "You sure we don't wanna rob the banking clans?" He says only to met with laughter as the future of their business was looking bright.

"Well, I think we need to know the product. I built one of the fastest pod racers on Tatooine, as a kid from scrap piles. If I had the equipment now, I could easily beat my old top speed. So, maybe repulson craft." Anakin explained.

Before anymore talks can be continued, a knock was heard at the door which caused everyone to stop talking as rex pulls out his blasters and even Padme gets behind Ashoka as Anakin is on his feet with his saber in hand.

C3-P0 approached the door and opened it, seeing a delivery man, with a box. Everyone got in cover, just incase, waiting to see who it was.

"I was told to deliver this to Senator Amidala." He said.

"Well thank you, I shall have it delivered when she returns." the droid said, taking the box.

C3-P0 turned and said "Mistress Padme you have a package and a not on top as well it seems" the droid said in his usual upbeat tone.

Anakin approached the droid and took the note of of it and what it said shocked him.

Mr. Skywalker, I hope this note finds you and your wife in good health, in this package you will find certain designs that you will find familiar and I believe you will use them well, Sincerely a Friend.

In Anakin's mind he approach the box and opening it slowly he was blinded once again by a heavenly light as out of the box came a book of great knowledge, knowledge of earths greatest cars of an era for which science gave man the fire of innovation Anakin in his mind broke down crying as he drop to his knees, throwing his hands to the air he shouts to the heavens, "THANK YOU OH GREAT FORCE!"

Flipping through the pages he saw how each car was designed, and already he could retrofit them. He could basically make them into repulsorlift vehicles. Make them into a "Terran style vehicles". With how "popular" certain styles were, he could easily make a good profit from them.

Ashoka looks at Anakin, "Sooooo you gonna share or are you gonna act like me when i found that lewd magazine in one of the clones bunks?"

"WHAT!?!" Anakin screamed out.

"What?!" Rex shouted!

Even Padme shouts." WHAT!?" Ashoka says. "What!"

"Oh, it's a ummm, book that shows a bunch of Blueptints and designs on Terran cars, some of the best designs. I can see some design modifications, and then we have a company. Maybe then we can.....arm them." He explained.

Rex grins, "Well looks like you know what your company is gonna be." Anakin nods. "Yes but its OUR Company, I'm not leaving the five o first Rex." He says with a smile then adds. "Besides my company needs the best security money can buy."

Bo came out of hyperspace over a desolate planet in the Mandalor system, she had been hunting a Zygerrian slaver that had attempted to kidnap some foundling, and she had tracked him to this planet, he had better surrender otherwise well, he didn't have to come back in one piece after all.

Bo's ship shot out the engine, and docked with the ship. As the airlocks opened, she walked down the hall, holding her Westar 35 blaster pistols as she entered. The door opened and she looked around. She waited, until she shouted, "Look, I have two options scumbag. I can bring you in warm, but I want to bring you in cold. It's up to you."

The large feline like alien shouts as he charges at Bo with a swing of a pipe trying to strike her from behind, but his first mistake, was thinking he had a chance that he could take on a Mando Ranger and win.

She dodged him and sweep kicked him causing him to fall flat on his back but before he could sit up and continue the attack Bo had already pointed one of her Blaster pistols at him, and she fired. It hit one of his figures and she fired five more times hitting all of the figures on his hand including his hand as well.

"AHHHHHHH! You Skug!!!!!! You shot the fingers off my hand!" he shouted.Bo grabbed him and knocked him out with a pistol whip across the face. She dragged him to the ship and found the captive foundlings. She took them back to Concordia. She dragged the man out, as he was now walking up again.Merrick smirked, looking at Bo katan, before he knuged Satine. The pair were on Concordon to see the training of more Mandalorian Rangers.

Merrick says to Bo, "So any chance youll bring in future criminals in one piece? Or are you just gonna keep shooting first and collecting whats left after ?" They both walk the training ground as young mandos and even foundlings are seen training to the best of the best.

"I only wanted to bring this Bastard in alive and in one piece for the most part so that this bastard will face Mando Justice." Bo said for after all for Slavers that operated in this system they brought out the old punishments for that.

Merrick chuckles, but stop as they see a troop of Mandos marching past them with their trainers shouting the one of a few marching songs which they adapted from terras rangers.

"Vode, Vode can't you see!

What the Rangers did for me!

They took away my faded robes!

Now, I'm donning Beskar plates!

Vode, Vode can't you see!

What the Rangers did for me!

I used to fly a Crusader!

Now I hump it all over!

Vode, Vode can't you see!

What the Rangers did for me!

Sat me in the Barber's chair!

Spun me around, I had no hair!

Vode, Vode can't you see!

What the Rangers did for me!

I used to date a beauty queen!

Now I date my 'R-15!"

Merrick pointed up towards "Mock ship" the bottom of a ship that had it's hatch open and the mandalorians drop down, turn on their jet packs and flew to a marked out landing zone. They took defensive positions as they landed and scanned the area.

Merrick smiles, "Seems like the air assault units are doing good." Only for one recruits pack not to activate and fall face first into the safety pad below.

"Recruit, you just drop from the atmosphere, you don't get a second chance, your going back to baby's first jetpack princess!" Bo shouted.

This caused some to laugh as the recruit salutes before rushing back to try again as Bo and Merrick walk to the hand to hand course looking over it. "So i heard you help train this group Bo." Merrick comments as they watch a young mando in boots and OD green pants with a tank top walk into the ring.

"They were more than a little green when I helped them, but I fixed them now they actually stand a chance against me." Bo said with more than a little pride at her students.

The young Mando was smiling seeing his teacher, 'Ok you can do this, dont fuck up, dont fuck up, dont ooooh sweet mother of mandalore.' his thoughts trailed off as he saw who he was sparing with.

Stepping into the arena was a 6'6 female Twi'lek that was built like a bodybuilder, her tight white tank top hugged her torso showing off all her hard work on her abs, while her OD green pants hugged her sculpted legs showing off her leg muscles and her arms were like two coiled pythons ready to strike, all in all she was a goddess, she was the pinacol of physical fitness. 'Dear sweet Mandalore I'm in love' the recruit thought as he gazed on this goddess.

She simply grabbed him by the neck, lifting him up into the air, before with her other hand she slammed him head first, burying his head into the dirt, driving him down like a nail into wood, with ease! She wiped the dust of her hands, looking at the recruit tree she had just planted.

"Got anyone bigger? A 5'6 150lb person is a warm up." She said, turning, "Pakripi" was written over her left breast.

The poor love struck idiot who got his face burred into the dirt just let out a small moan as he stares at the goddess walking away, 'those above give me strength to win the heart of that goddess.' of course he was dragged off to the screaming face of Bo who was chewing him out for losing, but all his head was filled with, was the visage of Pakripi.

As love bloomed within Mandalore, off deep in a secret research facility, the dark lord hiding in plain sight was walking towards the testing chamber. Inside was Pong Krell, the jedi master who was suppose, to be on a meditation journey, but now was being restrained and unbale to use the force.

Inside was Pong Krell, the jedi master who was suppose, to be on a meditation journey, but now was being restrained and unbale to use the force.

All Krell could see was the blinding light that was shining into his eyes. He could vaguely hear the muttering of scientists, but then he heard a door open to the left of him and then he felt it a dark foreboding presence in  the force this was the Sith Lord.

Palpatine approached Pong Krell, along with a droid that walked next to him, he grinned.

"Feel happy Jedi. You are the first subject of my new experiments. The logs of Terra have given me many ideas, such as a new super soldier program. You will be the first being in the galaxy to be injected with the new Forced Evolutionary Virus. Let your suffering be progress, to create a generation of unbeatable soldiers." Palpatine said, grinning

Krell Felt absolute dread at what the Sith lord had said, and he thrashed about trying to get out of the restraints but it was no use, it was too secure and too tightly bound.

Palpatine smirked at this "Oh" he said "Its no use Jedi, those restraints were made for something far more stronger than you."

"You are a fool. I will simply become superior to you, and then I shall break free and end your life." Krell threatened, hoping it would stop the use of the Virus.

The Sith Lord chuckled "Oh you stupid Jedi" he said "Do you honestly think that the only thing I'm going to give you is the FEV, Oh no. I'm going to have you broken to where you will obey me with out question. Do you understand Jedi, there is no happy ending in this story, no rescue at the last moment, no Calvary coming to rescue you, and if you still think this has a happy ending then obviously you don't know sith lords dear little Jedi, now this will hurt you far, far, far worse than me so i truly hope you are make of strong stuff Krell because we are going to be together for a while, so lets get to know our most intimated of secrets Dear Krell. So try not to die I hate to see what the FEV would do to your corpse, but then again i would love to see what it does. Good bye Dear Krell, ill see you in a bit for the first test until them My General" with that the Sith Lord left laughing all the way out.

The needle was pushed into his arm, before the fluid flowed through his body.

Krell felt the pain, from the exact momment the fluid entered his body, it began to work at his DNA. The more pain he was in, the faster his heart pounded, and the faster that pain spread. Soon, it traveled down his arm, back up it, into his heart, then into his head.

He felt as if every bone was breaking, as muscles expanded twisting. He felt as if a second eye was pushing to be in his eye socket. He felt a pain under his arm, as something pushed. He glanced down, seeing his arm tear part, as a second arm sprouted from the same joint.

"MAKE IT STOP!" Krell shouted.

His heart was pounding harder than any time before. Blood dripped from his mouth, before-

POP!

Krell couldn't feel his heart beat. His eyes rolled into this head, he felt....almost happy now, the pain was fading. Darkness filled his vision

Thump

Thump

No, no no nonononono! He EVOLVED A SECOND HEART!!!!

Krell woke up, in a body that wasn't his. It was more a mass of muscles and limbs. He could do little other than move his eye, as his tongue became massive, filling his mouth. He was now, in a living hell.

He could vaguely hear the door open up and he could feel the Sith Lord come back into the room he saw him come into his vision, but the look on his face was one of revulsion and disappointment, and he heard him say in a voice full of disappointment "You are nothing more than a Failure and a disappointment!"

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

8K 318 43
"π™±πšžπš πš’πš πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšœπšŒπšŠπš›πšŽπšœ πš–πšŽ, πšπš‘πšŽ 𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚘" "πš†πš‘πš’? πš†πš‘πšŠπš 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜 πš’πš 𝚜𝚊𝚒?" π™ΌπšŽπš•πš’πšŠπš— πšπš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊 πšπšŽπšŽπš™ πš‹πš›πšŽοΏ½...
18.8K 259 27
It is halfway through the clone wars when the Jedi Council sends Anakin Skywalker and his padawan Ahsoka Tano on a routine mission to a outer rim pl...
6.6K 155 22
When the Autobots are chased down in space by the Decepticons, they crashland onto the planet of Coruscant with the Decepticons crashing on Ryloth. T...