𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 | 𝐃.𝐌

By kirstenenn

A dark, thrilling tale ruined with secrecy, murder, danger and desire for love. Vienna, she just wants to be... More

¢αѕт/тω
ρяσℓσgυє
σηє
тωσ
тняєє
ƒσυя
ƒινє
ѕιχ
ѕєνєη
єιgнт(!)
ηιηє
тєη (!!)
єℓєνєη
тωєℓνє
тнιятєєη (!)
ƒσυятєєη
ƒιƒтєєη
ѕιχтєєη
ѕєνєηтєєη
єιgнтєєη
ηιηєтєєη(!)
тωєηту
тωєηту-σηє
тωєηту-тωσ
тωєηту-тняєє
тωєηту-ƒσυя
тωєηту-ƒινє (!!!)
тωєηту-ѕιχ
тωєηту-ѕєνєη(!!!)
тωєηту-єιgнт (!!!)
тωєηту-ηιηє (!)
тнιяту
тнιяту-σηє
тнιяту-тωσ
тнιяту-тняєє
тнιяту-ƒσυя (!)
тнιяту-ƒινє (!!!)
тнιяту-ѕιχ
тнιяту-ѕєνєη
тнιяту-єιgнт
тнιяту-ηιηє
ƒσяту
ƒσяту-σηє
ƒσяту-тωσ
ƒσяту-тняєє
ƒσяту-ƒσυя (!!!)
ƒσяту-ƒινє (!!)
ƒσяту-ѕιχ
ƒσяту-ѕєνєη
ƒσяту-єιgнт
ƒσяту-ηιηє
ƒιƒту
ƒιƒту-σηє
ƒιƒту-тωσ (!!!)
ƒιƒту-тняєє
ƒιƒту-ƒσυя
ƒιƒту-ƒινє
ƒιƒту-ѕιχ (!!!)
ƒιƒту-ѕєνєη
ƒιƒту-єιgнт
ƒιƒту-ηιηє
ѕιχту
ѕιχту-σηє (!!!)
ѕιχту-тωσ
ѕιχту-тняєє
ѕιχту-ƒσυя
ѕιχту-ƒινє
ѕιχту-ѕιχ
ѕιχту-ѕєνєη
ѕιχту-єιgнт
ѕιχту-ηιηє
ѕєνєηту (!!!)
ѕєνєηту-σηє
ѕєνєηту-тωσ
ѕєνєηту-тняєє
ѕєνєηту-ƒσυя
ѕєνєηту-ƒινє
ѕєνєηту-ѕιχ
ѕєνєηту-ѕєνєη
ѕєνєηту-єιgнт
ѕєνєηту-ηιηє
єιgнту
єιgнту-σηє
єιgнту-тωσ
єιgнту-тняєє
єιgнту-ƒινє
єιgнту-ѕιχ
єιgнту-ѕєνєη
єιgнту-єιgнт
єιgнту-ηιηє
ηιηєту
ηιηєту-σηє
ηιηєту-тωσ
ηιηєту-тняєє
ηιηєту-ƒσυя
ηιηєту-ƒινє
ηιηєту-ѕιχ
ηιηєту-ѕєνєη
ηιηєту-єιgнт
ηιηєту-ηιηє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & σηє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тωσ (!!!)
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тняєє (!!!)
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ƒσυя
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ƒινє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ѕιχ
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ѕєνєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & єιgнт
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ηιηє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & єℓєνєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тωєℓνє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тнιятєєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ƒσυятєєη (!!!)
ιηтєяℓυ∂є
єριℓσgυє
тнαηк уσυ!

єιgнту-ƒσυя

936 41 10
By kirstenenn

•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ. ʟɪɴᴋ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

The moon was full and the devil was by Vienna's side as she gulped down another shot of strong, sweet tequila. She'd lost count of how many she's had but she guessed by the way the room was spinning it was a lot. Natalie was probably waiting up for her to come back from the "walk" she was going on but Vienna didn't care, she had her head she needed to numb before tomorrow.

Vienna was able to fool the barman about her age at the little pub, filled with drunk men, in Hogsmeade but she wasn't able to persuade him to give her the remaining bottle of tequila when he kicked her out.

After the slam of the wooden door, she yelled a few curses back at the man and left, only to walk the streets alone. Beginning her treacherous walk back up the hill with only her thoughts to eat her alive like rabid animals.

It's a sad thing to lose the person you love but it's another thing to have to live without them with no purpose or motivation to continue. Breathing, eating, and living becomes a task.

Draco died hating her, he left her in such a cruel way. And as she walked the scary street alone, all she could think about was how much she wanted to scream and yell at him for doing so.

A tear fell down her cheek as her drunken steps swayed her from side to side.

The tears falling down her cheek deluded her path. She couldn't see properly and everything was a blur. She thought by getting drunk she would forget about Draco and not think about his funeral tomorrow. But it made her weak. She had no control over her tears and if anything it made her angrier. . . Unhappier.

Not long ago she had a realisation — how dangerous, to finally have something worth losing — the exact same thought crept back into her drunken head. And now she's lost that thing, there she was, dangerously walking the streets alone and drunk.

And if she were to be faced with danger — a man perhaps grabs her — she would be met with two choices; let the man kill her or fight back, kill him and let out all of her sadness and rage.

Either way the devil himself might as well be welcoming her to hell.

༺♥༻

Vienna never thought she would be attending Draco's funeral. But there she was — standing in a black dress, looking into her reflection. Her face looking weak and tired and her body becoming more fragile by the day. Her hair was dull and tangled from the lack of washing and brushing. Her bones on her hands, shoulders and almost everywhere were popping through her skin but Vienna couldn't find a single care in the world. 

All she had was pain and an overwhelming amount of sadness. She missed Draco so much and going to to his funeral only confirmed she'd never see him again.

"Are you ready?" Natalie's voice rasped, bringing Vienna's attention back to her dormitory, and she replied with a gentle nod of her head.

Natalie smiled softly, "would you like me to walk you down?"

Vienna turned away from her mirror her dress, which reached the skin above her knee loosely moved against her frail body as she twisted to face Natalie, "no, it's okay."

"Alright," Natalie replied with a hint of sadness in her voice.

Vienna could clearly see she was trying to be the friend she always wanted to be. Maybe Vienna did want company as she walked to the entrance of the school.

"Actually," Vienna spoke, catching Natalie's attention once more as she fiddled with her fingers she held in front of her, "I would like you to walk me down."

༺♥༻

The walk down was nowhere as close to dreadful as Vienna thought it would be. Natalie was mainly quiet, just her presence made Vienna feel the tiniest bit less alone. She expected Natalie to complain about Vienna disappearing last night and coming home intoxicated and unable to walk. Even when they walked, Vienna felt like death as her hangover haunted over her, but she hid it well.

She had returned in the early hours of the morning, stumbling over herself. Natalie was asleep and she knew she had waited up for her to return by the way she slept over her duvet and was still dressed in her clothes. But still, Natalie hadn't mentioned it. Maybe she knew today wasn't the day for her complaints.

If so, she was right. Vienna was a catastrophic mess.

Natalie left when Owens showed up and Vienna didn't say a word to him as they walked to the car. Neither did Owens, not until they where in the car.

"It'll be a few hours until we get there so I got you this to keep you entertained," Owens smiled sincerely as he handed her an Mp3 player with wired earphones wrapped messily around it, "I downloaded a few albums I thought you might like. I know you and Draco liked the band Deftones so it's mainly them."

She took the music device from him and she wondered how he knew that. But she was so tired and her mind was in a dark place of despair that she didn't question him. Only took the device and thanked him with a smile, putting in the earphones, and zoning out for the next few hours.

༺♥༻

The funeral was exactly not what Vienna was expecting. As she walked into the large, beautiful church with Owen's at her side, there were people everywhere. She had no idea who these people were and she felt like an outcast. Almost like she wasn't supposed to be there.

But she did see a few familiar faces, Blaise and Theo stood in the middle of the row of benches, dressed in black suits and looking just as confused about the vast amount of people as she. They offered her a kind smile when their eyes met.

"Who are all these people?" Vienna questioned Owen's as they slowly made their way in.

"Family friends. . . I guess," Owens responded, "The Malfoys had many, many friends."

Did Owen's know what his family was? That they were practically the mafia? No, surely not. He was a police investigator. He would be going against his career keeping a secret like that. But Owen's knew something that he wasn't telling her.

Then her eyes met Lucius'. His smile made her feel sinister and scared all at once. And when Lucius turned away it left a death-like chill all over her body, staining her mind like stone.

They continued walking and then Vienna saw it and pain hit her chest like an explosion. The coffin. Shiny and black and of exquisite crafting. Vienna couldn't have thought of anything more terrifying than what she was looking at. Her eyes pooled with water and it was an effort to keep walking. Her hands were shaking as a tear escaped.

It was closed and Vienna was glad for it, because she couldn't bare to see his lifeless, dead body in front of her again. It would ruin her. Destroy her and she was spreading hanging on by a delicate thread.

"Are you okay?" Owen's asked from beside her but she couldn't take her eyes from the coffin.

"No," she responded and for the first time, she answered it truthfully.

Her frail, skinny hand reached out and touched the cold coffin. And she could only think about was that Draco was lying dead inside of it, along with his hatred for her. She was supposed to make a lifetime of memories with him. He saved her from herself and the monster who was her father. He was the person who'd protect her with his life and who loved her wildly and passionately.

And now he is dead. Gone. She'd never get to feel his loving touch again, to feel his love or the warmth of his voice on her skin again. To be in the company of, to look into his ocean-like, dark eyes again. Even his face was vanishing from her mind.

She couldn't do this. Not without him.

"I need to go," Vienna's voice was weak and shaky and she hadn't realised how much she was crying. Thee was no way she would be able to watch his funeral with all of these people.

"Vienna, wait," she heard Owen's voice from behind her but she was already halfway to the door and all eyes were on her. She wouldn't— she couldn't be in there.

The longer she stayed in there, the more she wanted to die. And she wasn't sure how long it would be before she gave in.

___________________________________

Instagram - 90swh0r3_

Copyright © 90swh0r3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 30.7K 71
❝𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨❞ Y/N Larkspur arrives at Hogwarts with a disgraceful family name to be sorted into the house her father scorns. Her world suddenly co...
13.7K 502 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...
2.1M 41.3K 68
Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEvguFLTJGI "How could you? I loved you! How could you do this to me?" I cried, tears streaming down my fac...
387 15 23
"Pick all the flowers of the world...you are more beautiful." After he's been despising a mudblood schoolmates of his for years, Draco Malfoy starts...