The Forties Club

By LatayaCarter

The Lives Of Women In Their Forties. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55

38

671 63 66
By LatayaCarter

Shawn Smirked Looking At Them In Their Matching Track Suites. They Were So Cute To Him Which Made Him Feel Worse About Being Away. They Could've Been A Cute Family.

"Blue Wanted To Match Today" Beyoncé Said As She Ran Up To Her Father. He Picked Her Up Kissing Her Cheek "How You Doing Little Mama?" He Asked Giving Beyoncé A Side Hug.

"Good, Let's Shop!" Blue Said As He Chuckled. He Looked At Beyoncé Boobs That Were Sitting Nice.

"Stop Burning A Hole In My Clothes Shawn" She Said With A Sly Smirk. He Smirked Back Licking His Lips. They Walked Inside The Mall Smelling The Sweet Food. Shawn Continued To Hold Blue In His Arms As They Made Their Way To The Disney Store.

"I Hide From This Store" Beyoncé Assured As He Placed Blue Down As She Ran Wild.

He Chuckled As They Stood Next To Each Other Watching Her Pick Up Items. "Your A Good Mom Bey" He Said.

"Thank You, I Had Years Of Practice" She Said As He Chuckled. "You Look Good Too" He Said Looking Down At Her Body. The Pants Were So Tight That He Could See Her Thong Print. "Mhm I Know" She Said Keeping Her Eyes On Her Daughter.

"Why You Always Playing Hard To Get?" He Asked Stepping In Front Of Her. "Cause You Played With My Heart"

"Damn" He Said. "Shawn We're Co-Parenting That's It"

"You Don't Miss What He Had?" He Asked. "No I Don't" She Lied. Shawn Was The Best Lover She Ever Had. He Was A Beast In The Bedroom And A Teddy Bear Outside Of It. He Nodded His Head "I Do Miss The Flowers Though" She Smiled Softly Making Him Smile.

"Been A Minute Since A Nigga Gave You Some Huh?"

"A Loooong Time" She Said As They Laughed. Blue Ran Up To Her Parents Holding A Whole Bunch Of Items In Her Hands. "Blue Only Two Things" Beyoncé Said.

"Nah She's Good" He Said As They Walked Up To The Register. Some People Started Recording Them And Beyoncé Sighed. She Had Forgot Shawn Was Practically Famous. She Stood Behind Blue Trying To Hide Her Daughter. Shawn Took The Disney Bags And They Left The Store.

"What Do You Say Blue?" Beyoncé Asked As Blue Held Her Parents Hands. "Thank You Daddy" She Smiled.

"Anything For You Baby Girl" He Said. They Went Into H&M And Blue Gave Them A Whole Fashion Show, Putting On Some Shades With Some Outfits And A Hat With Others Making Them Laugh. When She Was Done She Walked Up To Shawn Standing In Between His Legs. "You Like The Clothes I Picked Out?" She Asked Getting In His Face. "Yeah My Baby Got Style" He Said Touching Her Cheek As She Smiled.

They Got Up And Walked Towards The Register. Shawn Paying For Everything. "Let's Get Ice Cream!" Blue Said Pointing To The Small Ice Cream Store. "Let's" Shawn Said.

"No You Need To Eat First" Beyoncé Said. Blue Frowned "But I Want Ice Cream" She Said.

"Yeah We Want Ice Cream" Shawn Said As They Poked Out Their Bottom Lip. Beyoncé Shook Her Head "Fine" She Gave In. They Both Jumped Up Making Beyoncé Shake Her Head.

They All Got Ice Cream And Continued To Shop. They Went Into Chanel, He Seen Beyoncé Eyeing This Green Purse. He Asked One Of The Employees To Wrap It Up. He Paid For It And Handed It To Beyoncé.

"Shawn" She Said Looking Confused. "Your Push Gift" He Said.

"Push Gift?" She Asked. "For Having My Child" He Said She Playfully Rolled Her Eyes. She Looked Inside Pulling Out The Box Opening It To See The Green Bag She Had Been Eyeing. "Thank You Shawn" She Blushed As She Placed It Back Inside The Bag.

"No Problem Baby Girl"

"Hey That's My Name" Blue Frowned As He Laughed. "I Used To Call Your Mom That" He Said.

"You Did?" Blue Asked. Shawn Nodded His Head Blue Took Her Parents Hands Making Them Intwine. Beyoncé Looked At Shawn Who Was Smirking. "Better" Blue Smiled Looking Up At The Both Of Them.

"It Is Better" He Said. Beyoncé Let Go Of His Hand "Let's Grab Some Food" Beyoncé Said. Shawn Picked Blue Up Putting Her On His Shoulders As They Walked To The Food Court Getting Chinese Food.

"I'm Still Amazed She Knows How To Use Chop Sticks" Shawn Said Looking At Blue. "Brooklyn Taught Her Since She's Into All That Anime Mess" Beyoncé Said Taking A Bite From Her Bourbon Chicken.

"I Love Eating With Chop Sticks" Blue Said With A Mouth Full Of Food. "Baby Don't Talk With Your Mouth Full" Beyoncé Said.

Shawn Leaned Down Kissing Blue's Nose Making Her Smile. "Let's Take A Picture" He Said Pulling Out His Phone To Hand To Beyoncé. Blue Leaned Into Her Father Smiling Brightly As He Smiled Weakly Wrapping His Arm Around Her. Beyoncé Snapped A Few Pictures Smiling.

"Excuse Me?" Some Girl Walked Up To Them. Beyoncé Twisted Up Her Face. She Could Tell She Was A Hoe. "Can I Get A Picture With You Please?" She Asked Smirking At Him. "I'm Actually Out With My Family Sorry" He Said Making Beyoncé Smirk. She Wasn't Expecting That To Be His Answer Since He Loved The Attention. She Looked At Beyoncé Then The Little Girl. "I Didn't Know You Had Kids" She Said.

"Can You Leave Us Alone?" Beyoncé Snapped. The Girl Looked At Shawn "Yeah...What She Said" He Said. The Girl Gave Her A Stank Look Before Leaving.

"Why Was She Asking For A Picture?" Blue Asked Curiously. "I'm Kind Of Famous...My Fathers Business Is Well Known So A Lot Of People Know Me" He Explained.

"That Was Weird" Blue Said. "It Was" Beyoncé Said. They Finished Their Food And Shopped Around More. Shawn And Blue Getting Some Matching Shirts Then Matching Rings.

"You Know She's Going To Loose That Ring Like Tomorrow" Beyoncé Said As They Walked To The Car. Blue Was Held Up By Her Father Barely Keeping Her Eyes Opened. "Can I Go Back To Y'all Place?" He Asked As Beyoncé Unlocked The Doors To Her Car. He Placed Blue In The Back Buckling Her Up As She Yawned. He Walked Around The Other Side Placing All The Bags Down On The Floor.

"Um I Don't Know" Beyoncé Said. She Didn't Want Him To Turn It Into A Habit. He Closed The Door Walking Over To Her Side. "Why? I'm Making Up For Lost Time" He Smirked.

"Only For A Few" She Assured. "I Got You"

She Shook Her Head As She Started Up The Car. They Headed To Her House And Shawn Helped Blue Put Up Her Toys, Clothes And Shoes. He Decided To Play With Her For A Couple Of Hours. Beyoncé Snuck Her Head Into Blue's Room Seeing Them At Her Tea Table With Her Teddy Bears. She Smiled As She Watched Them Play. She Heard Her Door Causing Her To Answer It.

"Mama?" Beyoncé Asked As She Stepped Past Her. "Hey Baby" She Replied Placing Her Purse Down As She Sat Down On The Couch. She Closed The Door "I Decided To Stop By On My Way To The Store How Y'all Been? Where's Blue?" She Asked Looking Around.

"Upstairs With Her Father" Beyoncé Said.

"Aww Good, How's That Been?" Tina Asked. "Really Good Actually...A Little Too Good"

Tina Giggled "He's Spoiling Her?"

"Oh Yeah" She Said As They Laughed. "He's Making Up For All That Lost Time, Let Him Splurge A Little"

Beyoncé Nodded Her Head "He's Really Good With Her Too"

Tina Looked Down At Her Outfit "And Where You Going In This Hot Weather With This Track Suite On?"

Beyoncé Laughed. She Really Only Put It On To Make Shawn Miss What He Once Had And Of Course It Worked. "Mind Your Business" She Said. Shawn Walked Down The Stairs Looking At Them. Tina Turned Her Head Standing To Her Feet.

"Well Longtime No See" She Said As Shawn Chuckled Uneasy. "I Know...How Are You?" He Asked.

"I'm Good And Yourself?" Tina Asked. "A Whole Lot Better" He Replied. "Well That's Good" Tina Smiled Knowing What He Meant By That.

"I Should Head Out And She's Pissed" He Said Referring To Blue. "Why?" Beyoncé Asked.

"Cause I'm Leaving...When Can I Take Her For Weekends?" He Asked. "Well I Need To Visit Your Place First See If It's For Children" Beyoncé Said.

"No Problem, I Moved So"

"Okay, Well Whenever Your Free" She Said. "Tomorrow?" He Asked.

"I'm Having Lunch Tomorrow So Afterwards?" Beyoncé Asked. "Cool"

"Good To See You" Shawn Said Smiling At Tina. "Likewise" She Said. He Left Out The Door. Beyoncé Turned To Her Mother "So Y'all Going To Try This Again?" She Asked Smirking At Her Daughter.

"Oh God No" Beyoncé Said.

"Beyoncé You Not Getting Any Younger, Your Forty-Five Now"

"I'm Dying Alone" She Said. "You Don't Want To Try It Out Again For Blue's Sake? It Might Work Out More" Tina Said Trying To Convince Her Daughter. She Just Wanted Her Child To Be Happy.

"No Cause That Just Complicates Things Even More" Beyoncé Said. Tina Nodded Her Head. "That's True"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 11K 63
Beyoncé is all about work. Nothing can come between her and her job at the age of 28 she is the top of the firm and has been working to become the y...
40.8K 2.3K 20
Beyoncé Hasn't Visited Her Family Back In Houston In A Long Time But When Her Father Is Turning 60 It Forces Her To Visit. Which Causes A Lot Of Dram...