𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 | 𝐃.𝐌

By kirstenenn

A dark, thrilling tale ruined with secrecy, murder, danger and desire for love. Vienna, she just wants to be... More

¢αѕт/тω
ρяσℓσgυє
σηє
тωσ
тняєє
ƒσυя
ƒινє
ѕιχ
ѕєνєη
єιgнт(!)
ηιηє
тєη (!!)
єℓєνєη
тωєℓνє
тнιятєєη (!)
ƒσυятєєη
ƒιƒтєєη
ѕιχтєєη
ѕєνєηтєєη
єιgнтєєη
ηιηєтєєη(!)
тωєηту
тωєηту-σηє
тωєηту-тωσ
тωєηту-тняєє
тωєηту-ƒσυя
тωєηту-ƒινє (!!!)
тωєηту-ѕιχ
тωєηту-ѕєνєη(!!!)
тωєηту-єιgнт (!!!)
тωєηту-ηιηє (!)
тнιяту
тнιяту-σηє
тнιяту-тωσ
тнιяту-тняєє
тнιяту-ƒσυя (!)
тнιяту-ƒινє (!!!)
тнιяту-ѕιχ
тнιяту-ѕєνєη
тнιяту-єιgнт
тнιяту-ηιηє
ƒσяту
ƒσяту-σηє
ƒσяту-тωσ
ƒσяту-тняєє
ƒσяту-ƒσυя (!!!)
ƒσяту-ƒινє (!!)
ƒσяту-ѕιχ
ƒσяту-ѕєνєη
ƒσяту-єιgнт
ƒσяту-ηιηє
ƒιƒту
ƒιƒту-σηє
ƒιƒту-тωσ (!!!)
ƒιƒту-тняєє
ƒιƒту-ƒσυя
ƒιƒту-ƒινє
ƒιƒту-ѕιχ (!!!)
ƒιƒту-ѕєνєη
ƒιƒту-єιgнт
ƒιƒту-ηιηє
ѕιχту
ѕιχту-σηє (!!!)
ѕιχту-тωσ
ѕιχту-тняєє
ѕιχту-ƒσυя
ѕιχту-ƒινє
ѕιχту-ѕιχ
ѕιχту-ѕєνєη
ѕιχту-єιgнт
ѕιχту-ηιηє
ѕєνєηту (!!!)
ѕєνєηту-σηє
ѕєνєηту-тωσ
ѕєνєηту-тняєє
ѕєνєηту-ƒσυя
ѕєνєηту-ƒινє
ѕєνєηту-ѕιχ
ѕєνєηту-ѕєνєη
ѕєνєηту-єιgнт
ѕєνєηту-ηιηє
єιgнту
єιgнту-σηє
єιgнту-тняєє
єιgнту-ƒσυя
єιgнту-ƒινє
єιgнту-ѕιχ
єιgнту-ѕєνєη
єιgнту-єιgнт
єιgнту-ηιηє
ηιηєту
ηιηєту-σηє
ηιηєту-тωσ
ηιηєту-тняєє
ηιηєту-ƒσυя
ηιηєту-ƒινє
ηιηєту-ѕιχ
ηιηєту-ѕєνєη
ηιηєту-єιgнт
ηιηєту-ηιηє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & σηє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тωσ (!!!)
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тняєє (!!!)
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ƒσυя
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ƒινє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ѕιχ
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ѕєνєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & єιgнт
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ηιηє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & єℓєνєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тωєℓνє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тнιятєєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ƒσυятєєη (!!!)
ιηтєяℓυ∂є
єριℓσgυє
тнαηк уσυ!

єιgнту-тωσ

1K 38 3
By kirstenenn

•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ. ʟɪɴᴋ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

Vienna suddenly regretted being late for lessons. On the walk to English, Natalie was nagging and walking a few steps ahead of Vienna, practically dragging her down the medieval-like hallway. The sun twinkled through the stained glass windows, causing Vienna's head to hurt more and more. And all Natalie could only whine about how late they were.

Vienna hadn't cared, not even a little bit, but now that she had walked into the class and everyone's heads turned. Followed by an irritating silence which consumed the room — Vienna intensely regretted being late.

Even Mr Wilson's eyes were wide. Did they not expect her to be back so soon? Everyone's eyes remained on Vienna and a few of them even shared gossiping whispers with their peers.

She felt like the centre of attention and she hated it. She could feel their curiosity and questions burning her skin and her body felt hot. Not with embarrassment, no, this was different. Vienna only felt hot anger boiling in her veins.

Vienna kept her face darkly relaxed and although she waited to rip every last one of their eyes out, she appeared dangerously calm.

Natalie grabbed Vienna's hand cooley and walked with her to an empty desk at the back of the classroom. Mostly everyone had turned away but a few students still let their stares linger.

Mr Wilson must have realised he was staring and cleared his throat quickly walking around his desk grabbed some papers and a book. "Vienna, welcome back. . ." he walked towards her and handed her the papers and book, "We're studying Bonnie and Clyde, ready for the exams in a month. We're on chapter twelve."

Vienna bit down on her lower lip as she fought back a laugh but her smile was not well hidden. How ironic. At least she has a higher chance of passing her English Exam now.

Vienna found English went by much faster than she remembered. But she was still just as keen to leave. And when Mr Wilson finally freed his class Vienna was up and out of his seat in seconds. She and Natalie wandered out but Mr Wilson stopped them.

Vienna turned slowly, gripping her bag as her annoyance tore at her core tightly. Natalie however, turned her head fast and looked up at Mr Wilson softly—almost timid—how you should look at a teacher who's about to scold you.

"I'll let you both off this time but please don't be late again," he said with a pleasant smile.

"We won't, sorry," Natalie smiled and then he turned to Vienna. If he was looking for an apology he wasn't going to get far. And when he realised that himself he left them with a smile and an awkward nod of his chin.

༺♥༻

Vienna and Natalie walked to lunch after two more excruciating lessons filled with more stares and questioning glances at Vienna. It was obvious everyone had heard what happened to Draco but Vienna was yet to discover what rumours were spreading.

"You'd think everyone would have gotten tired of staring by now," Pansy sighed as she glared at peering eyes, causing a few of them to finally look away.

Pansy had joined Vienna and Natalie for lunch, she seemed a little sad about Draco's death but now that she's with Natalie, she seemed much better. Vienna envied them. Envied that they still had each other.

Pansy and Draco weren't close but Vienna knew they had been close friends in the first year and other the years they slowly drifted. But they still remained friendly.

"I've gotten used to it," Vienna lied, not glancing up from her full plate of food.

"They're all being so disrespectful," Natalie sighed as she bit into her sandwich.

"School thrives on drama," Pansy said, "Give it a week and everyone would have forgotten about it."

Forget about Draco, Vienna thought quietly, and only remember him as the monster they all think him to be.

And like Pansy could read Vienna's mind she asked, "forgive me for asking this, Vienna but did Draco really do all those things the news has been saying? I know he wasn't the most. . . kind—but Draco would never kill all those people and then keep you hostage and try to kill you? He loved you."

Vienna finally looked up from her plate and her heart pained so terribly. Her brain hurt as it tried to think of how exactly to answer her question.

"No one will ever know the full story," Vienna replied with sad, tired eyes, "not even I do."

Pansy nodded with understanding and sadness glistened in her eyes.

"Well, this is depressing," Natalie announced, "lets not talk about it anymore."

Yes, let's all pretend everything is okay. Let's all just forget about Draco.

༺♥༻

Vienna sat in Art, the last and final lesson of the day and Vienna couldn't be more glad. All day she had been craving a cigarette and her emotions constantly going from drowning in grief and guilt to feeling nothing but empty numbness.

It was confusing and most of all tiring.

The class had been tasked with drawing something that meant something to them. Vienna had nothing. Not anymore. . . Although, she did have to stop herself from Drawing a box of cigarettes and a bottle of sweet tequila. Instead, she drew nothing, leaving the paper completely empty.

"Does nothing mean anything to you?"

Vienna gripped her pencil tightly, almost snapping the lead and wood which bind the pencil into its form, at the sound of the high pitched annoying squealing voice of Hermione Granger.

"This is not a good time to wind me up, Grager," Vienna snarled and then turned to look at the girl she hated most, "not unless you want this pencil in your eye."

Hermione laughed like Vienna wasn't actually capable of doing it. That aggravated Vienna more and made her threat even more tempting.

"That's cute, truly," Hermione scoffed as she took a seat beside her, "I actually came over here to ask how you're dealing with everything."

Vienna froze and instantly her attention was back on Hermione, eyeing her carefully, deciding how exactly to kill her and how wonderful it would be to feel her blood on her skin.

"Careful," Vienna warned.

"It must be hard—," Hermione only continued, "—to have the one person you love most try to kill you."

Vienna blinked, her breathing steady and each breath precise. She was trying very hard not to kill Hermione right there. But she was teasing her, playing with her strings. Tempting her more and more.

"Damn," Hermione whispered as though realising something, "you truly are unlovable. First, your daddy abused you and then your one true love hates you so much that he tried to kill you—"

Vienna was almost out of her chair when a strong hand came in front of her, landing on her shoulder, gently stopping her.

Vienna's breathing was heavy and rigid as she glared Hermione in the eye. But then turned to the person who had stopped her from killing Hermione and was annoyed at them, until she saw it was Theo. Blaise stood beside him.

"Do yourself a favour and fuck off," Theo growled at Hermione. A blush crept onto Hermione's cheeks and then almost ran away from Vienna's table.

Vienna sat back down on her stool as Theo and Blaise took a seat beside her. Vienna felt oddly calm around them. Maybe it's because they had been so close to Draco.

"As much as I'd love to see you kill Granger," Theo began, that gorgeous smirk creeping its way onto his lips, "I don't think in a classroom full of students is the best place to do that."

He was joking, obviously, and his words managed to calm Vienna down.

"Whatever she said, don't let it get to you," Blaise said, "she is bored and is constantly looking to belittle everyone."

"And besides, we know Draco wouldn't try to kill you," Theo said wearily as he glanced around the class, making sure no one heard his words, "whatever happened between you and Draco. . . Only you and he will know. We don't believe a single one of the rumours or what the news has been saying."

"You don't?" Vienna questioned, feeling incredibly curious about the conversation she was about to have.

"Not for a second," Blaise scoffed, "Draco loved you. He wouldn't try and kill you."

But he did, Vienna thought, I was there. I saw the tip of the gun aiming right at my head.

"But he did," Vienna muttered low, "I was there."

"Malfoy's always been a scheming, secretive little bastard," Theo chuckled, "He may be dead but—"

"Look," Blaise interrupted Theo, "we don't want to give you false hope but I won't believe he is dead until I see his cold corpse. I can't believe my best friend is dead."

Vienna furrowed her brows and tears pooled her eyes at the memory, "I did. I saw his body."

"You did?" Theo interrupted and Vienna turned to him again only to see his face saddened and tears in his eyes.

Vienna nodded, "he was killed in front of me."

Theo closed his eyes and a single tear slipped down his cheek.

She lost the love of her life and they lost a best friend, a brother.

"And you are sure?" Blaise asked.

"I watched him take his last breath," Vienna muttered. Pain consumed her entire heart.

"I'm so sorry," Blaise whispered, placing a hand on her hand.

Vienna nodded and offered him a kind smile, even though her lips quivered and she was wondering how on earth she was going to make it to the end of the year.

"Finish your drawings this evening and I want to see them complete tomorrow," the art professor announced, "if you have completed them then leave them on my desk. You may all leave."

Vienna shoved her blank piece of paper in her bag and left immediately. Leaving Theo and Blaise behind. Leaving the class behind as her world collapsed around her. Everything went blurry and she made her way to the bathroom. Locked herself in the cubical and broke down into a billion pieces.

She couldn't live like this. She couldn't live without him.

___________________________________

Instagram - 90swh0r3_

Copyright © 90swh0r3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 302 27
Wren suddenly felt a prick at her neck making her wake up, her eyes blurry. Her eyes slightly widened as she saw Draco on top of her, her hand immed...
594K 6.9K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
1M 22K 36
"You'll learn to love him." ❧ Y/n Vitelli, of a wealthy Italian pureblood family, is forced into a marriage of social advancement with none other tha...
1.2M 30.7K 71
❝𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨❞ Y/N Larkspur arrives at Hogwarts with a disgraceful family name to be sorted into the house her father scorns. Her world suddenly co...