The Forties Club

By LatayaCarter

The Lives Of Women In Their Forties. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55

31

699 67 97
By LatayaCarter

Beyoncé Tried To Keep A Straight Face But Being Around Kelly It Was Hard. "So Tell Us What's Been Up With You?" Beyoncé Asked As Kelly Did Her Make Up. Today Was The Wedding And Beyoncé Was Beyond Nervous, She Was Being Seen In Public With Her Man And At This Point In Her Life She Could Care Less Who Knew.

"Well I Started Something With My Boss The Other Day" Kelly Said As Both Girls Mouth Dropped To The Floor Out Of Pure Shock.

"Kelly! Your Boss That Is Not What The Forties Club Stand For" Michelle Argued. "Says The One Sleeping Around On Her Husband" Kelly Said Stopping To Look At Her As Michelle Raised Her Hands. "You Right Let Me Stay Out Of Grown Women's Business" Michelle Said As Beyoncé Laughed.

"How Long Y'all Been Messing Around Though?" Beyoncé Asked. "Only A Week...It's Still Fresh But The Man Know How's To....For Rounds" Kelly Said Biting Her Lip As She Started Having Flashbacks Making Her Heart Race.

"Hm Let Me See How He Looks" Michelle Asked. "I Don't Have A Picture Of Him But I'll Sneak One On Monday" Kelly Said.

"So Is This A Thing Now? Or Just Friends With Benefits Thing?" Beyoncé Asked Closing Her Eyes As Kelly Started Working On Her Eyes. "Girl I Have No Clue But The Man Has Three Kids And A Wife" Kelly Mumbled.

"Oh My God!" Michelle Screamed. "I Know But I Can't Stop Messing With Him...He's Addictive" Kelly Confessed. "Damn Kelly" Beyoncé Said.

"Yeah And Trey Getting On My Nerves But What's New?" Kelly Asked. "Shawn's Friend Tried Coming For Him Without His Knowledge" Beyoncé Said.

"Meaning?" Kelly Asked. Beyoncé Explained The Whole Situation Between Her And Emory And For Some Reason The Thought Alone Stuck To The Back Of Her Head And She Wanted So Desperately To Let It Go From Her Mind.

"Well Do You Believe His Ass?" Kelly Asked. Beyoncé Shrugged "Shawn Talked To Me About Him But You Know His Past" Beyoncé Said.

"Well Until You Find Out About Him Cheating You Keep Doing You" Kelly Said As Beyoncé Nodded Her Head. "And We Will Be Here For You Boo" Nicki Said As She Sat On Face Time With Them. Papa Bear Was Getting Sick And She Didn't Want To Bring Him Out.

Beyoncé Smiled Softly "Thank You Guys"

They Nodded Their Heads Before Hearing The Front Doorbell Ring. Beyoncé Bit Down On Her Bottom Lip, She Couldn't Wait To See Shawn In A Tuxedo. She Had Never Seen Him Dressed Really Fancy Before Even At The Event They Went To For Work He Had On Regular Pants With A Bottom Down Top.

"I'll Get It" Michelle Said Rushing Down The Stairs. "Kelly Make Me Beautiful Okay?" Beyoncé Asked.

"Girl I Am!"

They Shared A Laugh. Kelly Ended Up Beating Her Face In Fifteen Minutes Causing Beyoncé Eyes To Widen. "Damn Girl"

Kelly Laughed "I Know I Know, I Be Killing It"

Beyoncé Stood To Her Feet Spraying Her Versace Perfume All Over Her Body And In Between Her Legs Causing Kelly To Laugh As Michelle Walked Back Inside. "Y'all He Looks Good" Michelle Said As Beyoncé Smiled Brightly. She Took One More Good Look At Her Half Up Half Down Hairstyle That Sat With Curls All Over Her Hair. "Okay Y'all Move So I Can Take Pictures" She Shooed. They Stepped Out Of The Bathroom As She Grabbed Her Phone Snapping A Couple Of Pictures. They All Walked Downstairs Causing Shawn To Look Up, He Stood To His Feet Holding A Tub Of White Orchids Making Beyoncé Pout. They Were Her Favorite Flowers And She Was Talking About Them The Other Day.

He Stared At Her In Awe. He Had No Words Because He Was Blown Away. He Had the Baddest Woman In The World. "Damn" He Said. As She Giggled "Can You For Once Not Act Ghetto" She Said Walking Up To Him Kissing His Lips. "You Look Beautiful...Like A Princess" He Said As She Bent Her Head Feeling Her Cheeks Get Hot.

He Grabbed Her Chin "We Gonna Have Fun Tonight"

She Smirked Grabbing The Flowers From His Hands. "Thank You Baby...You Remembered" She Blushed As He Smiled. "I Listen" He Said. Michelle Grabbed The Flowers From Her Hands.

It Wasn't The Fact That He Brought Her The Flowers She Adored So Much It Was The Fact That He Thought About That Small Detail That She Told Him.

Shawn Looked At Her Homegirls "We Will See Y'all Ladies Later" He Said Holding Out His Hand As He Bent Down. Beyoncé Grabbed His Hand As He Lead The Way Out Of Her Home She Seen The Nice Stretched Limo. "Are You Trying To One Up Cliff?" She Asked Shaking Her Head As He Helped Her Into The Limo.

"Nah Trying To Impress You" He Smirked. She Sat Down Then Shawn And They Drove Off To The Wedding. Shawn Wrapped His Arm Around Beyoncé Pulling Her In Close. "You Smell So Fucking Good It's Driving Me Crazy" He Whispered In Her Ear As She Bit Down On Her Bottom Lip. "You Smell Good Too And You Went To The Barbershop" She Said Rubbing Her Hand Over His Fresh Fade.

"You Know I Gotta Look Good For You" He Said As She Giggled. She Looked Down At His Plenty Tattoos. "You Should Tell Me What Each One Stands For" She Said Looking Down At His Wrist. "When I'm Naked" He Said In Her Ear As She Laughed. They Made Small Talk Before Arriving In Front Of The Church Causing People To Look Towards Them As They Walked In. Shawn Got Out And Helped Beyoncé Out Intwining Their Hands. He Raised Their Hands And Kissed Her Hand. "I Adore You" Beyoncé Said Looking Into His Eyes. He Leaned In Kissing Her Lips. "I Adore You Too"

She Giggled. They Walked Inside The Building, Beyoncé Saying Her Hello's To Cliff's Family. Catching Them On Her And Brooklyn. She Then Seen His Mother Walk In. Cliff Grew Up Without His Father Due To The Simple Fact That He Walked Out On Them The Minute He Found Out His Mother Was Pregnant. So His Mother And Aunts Raised Him.

"Miss Beyoncé!" Cliff Mom Said Holding Out Her Arms, She Turned Towards Her Giving Her A Warm Hug As Their Bodies Swayed Side To Side. "You Look Gorgeous Baby" She Said Looking Down At The Simple Black Dress. "Thank You Mama...This Is My Boyfriend Shawn" Beyoncé Said Turning To Face Him As He Was Already Smiling. All Day She Had Been Introducing Him As Her Boyfriend And That Made Him Feel All Gummy Inside.

"Oooo Well Hello Shawn" Cliff's Mother Said As She Held Out Her Hand And They Shook Hands. "Nice To Meet You Miss" He Said.

"Likewise" She Said. "Well Let Me Take My Seat, You Guys Have A Good Time" She Said Tapping Beyoncé's Back. They Ended Up Finding Two Seats In The Middle. "So I'm Your Boyfriend?" He Asked With An Evil Smirk. She Placed Her Head On His Shoulder "You've Been My Boyfriend For Awhile" She Said.

"We Never Discussed That" He Said She Looked Into His Eyes "I Know Your Scared To Ask Me"

He Clenched His Teeth. How Could This Woman Know All His Ticks And His Feelings?

She Placed Her Hand On His Cheek Making Him Close His Eyes. The Music Started To Play And They Turned Around Watching Cliff Enter Then The Couples, Brooklyn Had Her Own Entrance Then The Flower Girl Came Out. Beyoncé Recorded The Brooklyn Looking Over At Her Baby, She Looked So Beautiful.

Brooklyn Waved To Them And They Waved Back. Tamika Walked Up Slowly Making Her Way With Her Uncle Down The Aisle Before Reaching Cliff. They Held Hands As The Pastor Began To Speak. The Wedding Was Short And Sweet Now Everyone Was Going Into The Reception Hall.

They Ended Up Dancing, Eating And Just Having A Good Time. Brooklyn Even Dancing With Shawn Making Her Giggle As She Looked Up At Him. Beyoncé Snapped A Few Pictures, She Couldn't Help But Smile.

Brooklyn Ended Up Running Over To Her Cousins. Beyoncé Held Her Fourth Glass Of Liquor Up To Her Mouth. "You Slowing Down Anytime Soon?" Shawn Asked As He Placed His Hands On Her Thighs Leaning Into Her Face. "Shut Up! I'm Having Fun Nigga!" She Slurred. He Took The Glass From Her Hands. He Never Cared For How Much Intake A Woman Did Around Him The Drunker The Better In His Opinion But Beyoncé Was Different He Wanted To Protect Her From Anything Bad.

"Noooo!" She Said Reaching Out Her Hands While Cliff Walked Up To Them With His Hands In His Pocket. He Looked At Beyoncé, Seeing How Beautiful She Really Looked. He Thought How Could He Cheat On Her? She Was The Most Beautiful Woman In This Room Including His Own Wife Which He Hated To Think That Way.

Shawn Looked At Beyoncé Sudden Change In Emotions Before Turning Around. "Hey Man Thank You Guys For Coming And I Want To Be Man Enough To Apologize To You. I Just Don't Play When It Comes To My Child" Cliff Said Holding Out His Hand. Shawn Shook It "We Cool" He Simply Stated.

Cliff Looked At Beyoncé "You Look Beautiful Baby Mama"

She Smiled Holding Up Her Leg Making Shawn Push It Back Down Before Anybody Saw What Was In Between Her Legs. "Thank You Baby Daddy!" She Slurred As Cliff Shook His Head.

"Yeah I'm Taking You Home" Shawn Said Grabbing Her Heels And Purse. He Picked Her Up Bridal Style "Awww My Handsome Baby" Beyoncé Said Looking Into Shawn's Eyes As He Chuckled.

"She Lit" He Said As Cliff Chuckled. "Thank You Guys" Cliff Said As He Watched Them Leave. He Clenched His Teeth. On The Inside He Thought How Could Another Man Get With Beyoncé After Him. He Was Beginning To Feel That Love For His Ex-Fiancé Again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 476 7
My Celebrity Harem Story! Enjoy!
1.3K 41 10
Teenage love: Read to find out🀍