I am Strong: Revenge of Lucy...

Av thishansoul

Revenge of Lucy Heartfilia She loved him, and he loves her. This is a fanfiction, about how Lucy gets stronge... Mer

Chapter 2: Sayonara Guild
Chapter 3: Celestial Spirit World
Chapter 4: Guild
Chapter 5: Fifth Day
Chapter 6: Training
Chapter 7: Training 2
Chapter 8: Two Years Gone
Chapter 9: Long Lost Brother
Chapter 10: Pain
Chapter 11: Sabertooth
Chapter 12: Arrival
A U T H O R ' S N O T E
Chapter 13: Day 1
P J C H I M ' S N O T E
Teaser
Teaser 2
Explain!
Chapter 14: Positions
Chapter 15: Hidden
Chapter 16: Lucy VS Flare
Chapter 17: Lucy VS Flare[Part 2]
A U T H O R ' S N O T E
Chapter 18: Dream or Vision
Chapter 19: Dragon Slayer VS Celestial Spirit Wizard
Chapter 20: Part 2
Not An Update, But please read
Chapter 21: Accident
Chapter 22: Where The FUN Begins
Final Note

Chapter 1: Shattered pieces

17.9K 458 389
Av thishansoul

Chapter 1: Shattered pieces

I was sitting on a chair of our mini bar. I watched Mira how she was preparing each drink of the other guild members.

She always had that smile on her face. She always stays positive.

I looked around, everyone was celebrating for the Welcome Back party of Lissana. I heard that she died, but she was transferred into another world, which was called Edolas.

We've been there actually. And that was our latest mission. I just enjoyed my smoothie while watching the others celebrate. They must really miss her.

I just kept on observing them, as I got tired and bored. I decided to go near Natsu, and join their conversation.

I saw a vacant seat right next to Natsu, I asked him if it was okay to sit there.

"Hey Natsu, may I sit here?" I said pointing to the chair next to him.

"Gomenasai Lucy, it's already reserved for Happy." Natsu replied.

"But Happy is eating with Carla on the other table." I said.

"Like I said, it's already reserved. Go home and take a rest, it's already too late." Natsu said and continued talking with Lissana.

"Hai." I whispered and got out of the guild. That's wierd. But, maybe it's just because they're busy with Lissana. Maybe by tomorrow everything will be back to normal, I hope.

I walked home with my Celestial Spirit, Plue.

"Puuu-pun..." He said.

Well atleast Plue is still here with me. I focused on my balance as I walked beside the river.

"Oiy! Miss Lucy! Be careful, you might fall!" A man shouted on the other side.

"Hai! Arigato!" I replied loudly.

As I entered my apartment, I got on my tub and had a relaxing warm bath. After that, I changed into my house outfit.

I went to the guild, seeing all the guild members exhausted. What happened here? The guild looks trashy. Is it because of the celebration last night.

I got to the mini bar and asked Mira what happened.

"Mira, what happened here?"

"They've been drinking and celebrating last night, that they didn't recognized the time." Oh, is that so?

I stood up and looked around. Everyone was sleeping peacfully. They're all laying on each other.

Levy cuddling Gajeel, Juvia's face on Grey's face they might kiss actually. Erza on top of the table with Happy, Carla, and Lily. While Natsu resting his back on Droy's big stomach. Y'know, Natsu is kind of cute while he's sleeping.

I realized that I didn't see Lissana. Where is she?

"Eh, Mira. Have you seen Lissana?" I asked Mira.

"She told me she'll be gone for just a while. But she didn't mention where she was going." She answered.

I wanted to atleast meet her personally. I couldn't even speak to her yesterday.

I walked around the city of Magnolia, thinking where she might be. Where is she?

I passed by a river and noticed a girl, alone. Sitting on the sand beside the river. She was just staring at the water, is she thirsty?

"Ohayo!" I greeted. She looked at me surprisingly shocked. Maybe she still doesn't know me yet.

"I'm Lucy Heartfilia, by the way. Celestial Spirit Wizard. You're Lissana right?"

"H-hai. I saw you last night, you were so silent back there. You must be new so you don't really know me yet."

"A-aye. Do you want me to be my friend?" I asked politely.

"Sure." She told me about her life, how she died, and all about her powers.

"It was nice meeting you, Lissana. I want to talk to some more. But I'm kind of starving already. Hey, do you want to go to my place and eat there?" Is it bad inviting people now?

"No thanks, I might just bring you problems or whatever."

"Nah, it's okay. Natsu and Happy might be there too anyway. They always sneak through my window and sleep in my bed all the time. So, you still wanna come?"

"Natsu will be there? Uhm, sure!" She said excitedly.

We walked to my home together. It was fun meeting a new friend.

I opened the door of my room and let Lissana sit on my couch. To my surprise, Natsu and Happy aren't here. I wonder why.

"Ne, Lissana. What do you want to eat?"

"Anything would do." She answered. "Your place is really nice. I like it. Did you decorated it by yourself? And how come you're living here? Shouldn't you be living in the Fairy Hills same as the others?" She asked.

"This one was the closest to the guild." I explained.

"Oh." I finished my cooking and placed the food on the table. Lissana and I started eating.

"Ne, Lucy. Where is Natsu? I thought that they would be here?" Lissana asked.

"I don't know. I thought that they might be here." I said innocentley.

"Tch. I went here to see Natsu..." I heard Lissana whispered, but why?

"Did you said something?" I asked, pretending to not know anything.

"Oh, nothing." So, is that really it? She just came with me to see Natsu? If she wants to see him she should've just told me that. Than expecting and using me.

I felt a little bad in what I just heard. She's just using me? But why? Tch, maybe I just heard it all wrong.

The sun has set, and we had to say goodbye to each other. Lissana went back to the guild and I had my warm bath and got to bed.

The next morning, I woke up. I went to the bathroom and had a bath. I ate my breakfast and walked my Celestial Spirit, Plue to the guild.

The morning was a little cold, I enjoyed the cold wind running towards my direction. It was as if I had a shooting for a magazine page.

As I snapped into reality, I didn't realize that I was infront of the guild's door already. Well that was quick.

"You can go home now." I said to Plue.

He then faded away and teleported back to the Celestial World.

I opened the door shouting "Ohayo minna!" They all replied back with a smile.

I sat on a chair near the counter of the mini bar.

"Mira-san, the usual one please." I ordered. As I waited for my smoothie. I looked around, I saw Team Natsu with Lissana discussing something. I wonder what it is. Well, I'm gonna find out soon after I finish my smoothie.

"Here it is." Mira said while handing me the smoothie.

I took a sip, continuosly not minding to breath. As I reached half of the glass, I let go of the straw and breathed deep.

"The taste never changed. It's still sweet, the kind of swwet that I like." I whispered.

"Oiy Lucy!" Natsu called.

"What?" I asked.

"Well, we've made a decision." Grey said.

"What decision?"

"It's not easy to say... but we're kicking you out of the team." Erza said with a low tone.

"What? W-why?" I asked.

"Well... i-it's b-because...." Natsu was interupted by Lissana.

"Because they don't need you anymore, you're weak and I'm stronger!" Lissana shouted.

"Lissana!" Erza called.

"What? That's really the reason right? I just said it because you guys can't say it straight!" Lissana said carelessly.

"But you're not saying it in the right way. That's just so rude of you." Erza scolded.

"Tch, whatever!" -Lissana.

But why would they kick me out? Is that their only reason? I know them well, and I know they wouldn't do that, right?

"Nice joke you guys, but I'm not buying it." I said with a smile. I just knoa that it's a joke, right? I just hope it is.

"No, it isn't a joke Lucy." Gray said with a serious voice.

"Gomenasai Lucy-san." Wendy said while tears are coming out of her eyes.

"Why?" I asked.

"It's because... you're not strong enough for our team." Erza said. I noticed that Natsu hasn't speaked yet.

"I just really don't understand why do you have to kick me out. Am I that weak?" I cried.

"Enough. Lucy, we're replacing you. Why? Because you're not strong enough for our team. You just hide behind your spirits and if they reach their limits, you call out for help. And you just don't do anything. You don't understand anything. We're replacing you, and that is final!" Natsu said trying to stop his self from shouting.

I tried to stop my tears. But it was just too painful already. Specially that hearing those words from the person you love. Yes, I love Natsu but those words hurts me sa bad. I didn't know what to say, I didn't know what to do next. What should I do?

They left me crying, sobbing. I stood up and walked out of the guild. Why would they do this to me?

The worst part is that, why am I feeling this? It's like my heart has been shattered into pieces. Lots of pieces. And why do I feel like I want to take revenge? Lissana used me, and all this time she was pretending to be my friend. Natsu, the person that I loved for the first time, broke my heart and kicked me out of the team. Why would you do this to me?

A/N: It's an Ohayo in my place! So Ohayo Minna! First ever Fanfic of Fairy Tail! Yey! I hope you like it. Forgive me for my mistakes, my incorrect spellings and my wrong grammers. Gomenasai.

I ♥ NALU! I ♥ FAIRY TAIL! I ♥ ANIME! PROUD OTAKU!!

~GX_MKin~

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

6.7M 243K 52
deceret (n.) latin word for "body to body" When Philodemus Elton Treveron's parents were slayed, the only thing that brings him closer to finding the...
23M 588K 39
"I'm not harmless as you think I am." - Santi Montemayor Old title: ILY, Master Magbabantay, magtatanggol at magiging sandalan niya lang dapat ang la...
7.5K 669 55
-🌷[ THE PRESENT ] -🌷{ Chaos is Starting } ( What a nice view. *smirk*) \\ You won't get away with this. \\ ( I just already did sweetheart. *smir...
19.9K 1.4K 31
GaWong Story, lalaki dito si Deanna Wong 🥴