7 Brothers And Baby Sister (B...

De HOPEWORLD1305

This story is about 7 brothers who found infant Y/n near their house. They decided to adopt her. Take a look... Mai multe

💠INTRODUCTION 💠
💠Adopt💠
💠Adopt Part-2💠
💠 Night 💠
💠Shopping for Her💠
💠Check-up💠
💠Sneeze💠
💠Reactions💠
💠Do you know where my oppa is?💠
💠Good Morning💠
💠Accident💠
💠My School Professors/Seniors 💠
💠Coolest Brother💠
💠Moving out?💠
💠I'm adopted?💠
💠All nighters💠
💠Emergency💠
💠New Home💠
💠Scolding💠
💠Mine💠
💠Burns💠
💠Little CEO💠
💠First Birthday💠
Suggestions
💠Boyfriend💠
💠Assault💠
💠Punishment💠
💠Memory Loss💠
💠Alpha💠
💠My Mafia Brother💠
💠Nightmare💠
💠Lesson Learned💠
💠Alpha 2💠
💠Mission Make Jin Happy💠
💠First Word💠
💠First word (part 2)💠
💠Take care💠
💠Reminiscence Birthday💠
💠Reminiscence Birthday (part 2)💠
💠Bon Voyage💠
💠Bon Voyage (part 2)💠
💠Bon Voyage (part 3)💠
💠Bon Voyage (last part)💠
💠Things Dora Never Explored💠
💠The Competition💠
💠The Period Story💠
💠For Her💠
💠Teething problems💠
💠Lessons💠
💠Conversations💠
💠Amusement park💠
💠Teenagers scare the living shit out of me💠
💠Teenagers scare the living shit out of me (final part)💠
💠Conversation 2💠
💠Pawsome Adventure💠
💠Pawsome Adventure 2💠
New Book!
💠Conversations 3💠

💠Reactions 2💠

1.9K 68 29
De HOPEWORLD1305

Age: 6 years

When their girlfriend says that she is tired of you

Seokjin

Gf (girlfriend): Jin, I'm tired of Y/n.

Jin: what do you mean baby?

Gf: I don't want her, she's so clingy!

Jin: Don't say that she's my little sister, she's cute and I love her.

Gf: I don't care Jin you'll have to choose. Me or her.

Jin: It'll always be Y/n.

Gf: Then what about me?

Jin: I don't care.

Gf: huh?

Jin: I dont care about you the same way you don't care about my Y/n.

Gf: But I love you.

Jin: I love you too but I love Y/n more and that won't change. Will you be able to live with that?

Gf: No

Jin: Then we should part ways. Y/n will always be my first priority.

Gf: That little bitch

Jin: Get out of my house now and don't ever show me your face.

Jin's girlfriend was shocked after hearing Jin's deep scary voice and ran out of the house.

Suga

Gf: Yoongi, I'm tired of Y/n.

Yoongi: Why are you saying that?

Gf: I can't live like this. That little girl I don't want to be her babysitter.

Yoongi: Okay, so you don't like Y/n?

Gf: Yes, I do not at all like that little creature.

Yoongi: Great even Y/n don't like you so pack your bags and don't come back.

Gf: 😟 What? Are you breaking up with me?

Yoongi: Yes, I'm tired of you and your silly tantrums.

Gf: Whatever

Yoongi's girlfriend said and went away. Yoongi was sad but after listening to her thoughts about Y/n, he knew she wasn't the one for him.

J-hope

Gf: Hobi, I'm tired of Y/n.

Hoseok: Why babe? What did she do?

Gf: She overacts alot. My toes curl every time I see her. How do you live with her‽

Hoseok: Why are you saying that? She's so cute and such a nice kid.

Gf: Oh stop it Hoseok. She always messes with my hair and asks me to play princess-princess with her. It's just eww. I hate it.

Hoseok: She's a kid ofcourse she'll do that.

Gf: Can't you just move out of this house, we can live together. Just us.

Hoseok: After listening to your nonsense I don't think I can live with you alone. I need some peace in life.

Gf: Oh, you think I'm overreacting?

Hoseok: Yes

Gf: Look at you, you've changed alot Hoseok. I thought you cared for me. All men are the same.

Hoseok: Gf/name, I do love you but I love Y/n, she's like my child more than a little sister and I want to be with her as much as I can. Dating me is almost like dating a single father.

Gf: That's it Hoseok, we are done. It's over.

She said and went out of the house. Hoseok went to his room and cried. You came near him.

Y/n: Oppa, are you crying?

Hoseok: No baby, I'm not.

Y/n: Yes you are I see tears in your eyes. Come here oppa, don't cry its alright.

Y/n said and hugged Hoseok. He started feeling good and then both you and Hoseok went to sleep cuddling each-other.

Namjoon

You were playing with Namjoon and his girlfriend but Namjoon's girlfriend was least interested in that.

"Excuse me, I'll be back in a minute" Namjoon said and went to his room.

You came near his girlfriend and hugged her smiling. She fake smiled to you. You sat next to her and started playing with her hairs.

"Unnie you have nice long hairs" You said.

"Ofcourse I do. I'm not like you who has short rough hairs" RM's girlfriend said and went back to scrolling through social media on her phone.

"Unnie that's not nice to say" you said and patted her shoulder to get her attention again but she started getting irritated and pushed you. You fell on the floor due to the force.

"Just stay away from me Y/n" She said in a harsh tone. Her face showing the emotion of anger.

"Y/n!!" Namjoon said worried as he came back in the living room and ran towards you and picked you up in his arms.

"Are you hurt kiddo?" He asked softly.

"No" you whispered and hugged him. You hated the tone in which his girlfriend talked to you.

"Oppa, I don't like your girlfriend" You whispered in his ears as you kept your head on his shoulder staying in his arms.

"Kiddo, go to Jungkook. He wants to play with you" Namjoon said and put you back on the floor.

"Okay oppa" you said and went upstairs to Jungkook's room.

"Don't you know how to treat a child?" Namjoon said to his girlfriend.

"What else can I do. I'm tired of her. She's so irritating" She said.

"She isn't. It's just that you don't know how to be with a child" Namjoon said.

"I don't like her at all and now Joon you'll have to decide. If you want me then leave Y/n" She said.

"And if I want Y/n, then?" Namjoon asked.

"We are done" She said.

"Fine then, we are done. I need a girl who helps me to stay connected with my family not the one who takes me away from them" Namjoon said.

"Fine, I'll leave" She said and went.

Namjoon was heartbroken but he realized that she wasn't her ideal girl.

Jimin

Gf: Jimin do something of your sister. She's getting on my nerves. I'm so tired of her.

Jimin: What do you mean babe? What did she do?

Gf: That kid always comes in between us.

Jimin: Come on babe, she just likes you that's why she does that.

Gf: But I don't like her, can't you understand‽‽

Jimin: Don't act like a kid babe

Gf: What type of a boyfriend are you? You're defending her instead of me!

Jimin: I'm not defending anyone, I'm just clarifying the misunderstanding.

Gf: Oh, I'm so tired of you Jimin. I think we should end this.

Jimin: Yes, let's leave this conversation before it turns into an argument

Gf: No I don't meant it that way. I mean let's end this, us. Let's break up.

Jimin: What? Why?

Gf: Because you have your priorities and that is never gonna be me it'll always be Y/n.

Jimin: Yes, Y/n will be my priority because she's a kid and I'm her guardian. I took her responsibility long before I committed to you.

"See that's my point and anyway I'm starting to lose interest in you and tonight I've a date with Elijah. So bye Jimin" She said leaving Jimin shocked.

"Were you cheating on me?" Jimin asked.

"Not as yet but I was planning to do that soon" She said.

"I hate to say that I fell in love with you" Jimin said with tears in his eyes

You were coming down the stairs from your room in as you were hungry.

"YOU!!! WHY DID YOU MADE MY OPPA CRY!!" You yelled as you say tears in Jimin's eyes and ran to her and bite her hand.

"Yahh!! This monster!! Take her away from me" She yelled and was about to push you but Jimin picked you up.

"Don't even think of harming her. Now get out" Jimin said in a deep scary voice.

His now ex-girlfriend went out of the house and never came back.

"Oppa, don't cry" you said and kissed his tears away.

"Y/niee, oppa is sad" Jimin said to her being honest.

"Oppa, let's eat ice-cream and watch a movie. I do that when I'm sad and it works 👍" you said.

"It does?" Jimin asked and you nodded.

"Then let's try it shall we" Jimin said.

"Off to the kitchen!!" You exclaimed and Jimin ran to the kitchen with you.

Jimin knew it will take a little time to overcome his heartbreak and it was okay to feel sad about it. The thing that made it easy was his brothers and Y/n. They were there for him all the time.

Taehyung

Gf: Tae, I'm tired of Y/n.

Taehyung: Okay then, I'm tired of you, bye-bye. Don't bring your ass back here.

He said and went to his room. Gf/name was left dumb-founded with her mouth wide open in shock.

Well this is what Taehyung's moto in life is, 'Keep it short and simple'. But Tae did feel sad about his break-up as he really loved his girlfriend.

Jungkook

'Ewwee, Jungkook keep her away from me!" His girlfriend almost yelled when she say you coming to them with slime in your hands.

Jungkook laughed when he saw you coming playing with the slime. He thought his girlfriend was just playfully teasing Y/n.

You became excited and went towards her showing her your slime but she pushed your hands away roughly.

"You messy kid, don't you understand that I don't like you and your weird things. I'm tired of you. I hate all this. I hate you" She confronted you. The tone that she used was very harsh for a little kid. You began to cry and went near Jungkook.

Jungkook picked you up and rocked you, comforting you. He shot a glare towards his girlfriend and then took you in your room and put you to sleep.

When he returned in his room he wasn't able to control his anger any longer.

"Why the fuck did you say that to Y/n??" He asked in a deep harsh voice.

"W-Why are you talking to me like that Kook?" She asked getting frightened.

"That's the same way you talked with my sister" Jungkook said.

"What else could I do. I don't like slime and I'm not very fond of Y/n" She said shrugging.

"After seeing that side of yours, I've fallen out of love with you. You mistreated my sister, and that made me look at your real colors Gf/name. Now let's not meet again and live like nothing happened between us" Jungkook declared.

"What?? Really?" Gf said in disbelief.

"Yes, now get out before I throw you out myself" Jungkook said and she went away.

Jungkook came to your room and cuddled you to sleep. You hugged him in your sleep and also kissed his cheek even in sleep, you recognized him.
_________________________________________

Thank you so much
Please vote and comment.
I purple you 💜

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

303K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
825K 38.1K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
576K 35.2K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 42.8K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...