✔We're Coming In! [SVT BooSeo...

By shepark07

The BooSeokSoon trio is on their way to officially meet their teammates! Although they're not what they expec... More

🔷
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47 /𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐥/
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
🅕🅘🅝🅐🅛 🅝🅞🅣🅔
🅻🅰🆂🆃 🅽🅾🆃🅴
✨ Dimension Travel (1/5)
✨ Dimension Travel (2/5)
✨ Dimension Travel (3/5)
✨ Dimension Travel (4/5)
✨ Dimension Travel (5/5)
✨ Dimension Travel (Alternate Ending)
🎄 Christmas Chaos (1/2)
🎄 Christmas Chaos (2/2)
🎇 To More Adventures......
Sequel!! 💗

37

603 26 1
By shepark07

Hansol opened his eyes to the sound of ruckus happening downstairs.

He let out a yawn as he climbed off his bed. "Kwan??"

He opened his eyes, seeing Seungkwan's bed tidy.

'Huh weird.......He doesn't tidy his bed before breakfast. Doesn't he usually do it AFTER??'

"Hyungs???" Hansol entered. "Chan??"

The sight in front of him made his eyes widen.

"Hyung!?"

Jisoo and Jeonghan were arguing, Minghao and Mingyu as well. Also Jihoon, Wonwoo and Jun. Not to mention Chan and Seungcheol were close to ripping each other's throat. And the BooSeokSoon trio were nowhere to be found.

"Hyungs?!" Hansol yelled on the top his lungs, silencing everyone.

"Where the BooSeokSoon?"

"You haven't seen it huh?" Jeonghan said, his voice lowered down.

"Chan took it, remember?" Mingyu said.

"The what?" Hansol asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

Seungcheol nudged at Chan, who gave an eye roll back at him as he passed the folded paper to the American.

He unfolded it and began to read what was it in.

To Vernon:

Hansolieeee, I'm sorry :(

Me, Seokmin hyung and Soonyoung hyung have to go, it's for your own safety

Don't forget me okay? I'll be sad
if you do

Hansol, honestly, you're the best thing that has ever happened to me. Really, I mean that. I appreciate the things you do for me until it came to a point that I......like you.

Yes, I like you Sollie, very much.

Stay safe with the other hyungs and Chan okay? Love 'ya :)

From your bestie,
Boo Seungkwan, a.k.a your Boo ;)

Tears fell on the paper Hansol held, as he looked up, seeing the rest of the group staring at him.

"This is what you're arguing about?" He asked, his voice cracking.

"Hansol—"

"This is f*cking bullsh*t!" He yelled, throwing the paper to ground. "They're f*cking pranking us! They're not leaving us! T-They promised they won't leave!"

Chan picked up the paper.

"Look at their closets and drawers Hansol!" Jisoo yelled back, walking towards him. "They! Left! Us!" He spat with each word, his eyes narrowing down the younger's.

"N-No, t-they're not—"

"They did" Seungcheol said, his knuckles turning white from how tight his fist was clenched. "The CEO told me they terminated the contract"

"Then how about our idol image?" Hansol asked, tears still falling.

"They're using AI" Seungcheol said, his eyes glistening. "And they're using someone else's voice for the three of them"

Hansol shook his head. "N-No....."

1 step back.....2 steps........

Hansol muttered more incoherent words as he ran out of their dorm.

This time no one tried to stop him.

🔷

Hansol literally sprinted out of the elevator once the doors opened, his feet leading him to the dark oak door that belong to the BTS leader's dorm.

After several violent knock (or rather bangs) Namjoon opened the door, his previously smile falling to a frown upon seeing the American agent.

"Hansol—"

"Hyung, please tell me they're still here?" Hansol begged, more tears falling down his face. "P-Please tell me Soonyoung hyung just went to his mafia empire. Please tell me Seokmin hyung is having a day of work in his office" He sobbed. "P-Please tell me.....that...Kwannie just went for sword practice. N-Namjoon hyung, p-please tell me they're still here"

Namjoon's lips turned to a straight line, as Hansol sank to his knees.

"My Boo.......I haven't told him how much I love him.....Namjoon hyung, please, I'm begging" Hansol sobbed harder. "Tell me they're still here"

Namjoon sighed, reaching to the younger's level and hugging him.

"I'm so sorry Hansol......But they left Korea"

🔷

Seokmin sighed, his eyes watching the clouds in the blue sky.

"Don't we really have any other way?" He asked Soonyoung across him.

The oldest among the three shook his head. "The plan didn't go as I expected"

Seokmin sighed, his hand reaching for a sleeping Seungkwan's hair as he stroke it softly.

"I wonder how they'll react" He mumbled.

"Let's just hope it's not the downfall of the new Seventeen" Soonyoung said. "I don't to see them so emotionless again"

🔷

"F*CK! SECURITY!!" Sowon yelled as she ran out from her desk, running towards the two agents that was now on the floor, punching each other for their dear lives.

'Luckily I decided to wear sneakers today'

"Cut it off you two!" Sowon yelled, pushing the agent who was on top on the other whilst the security guard grabbed the agent from the floor.

"Just admit it Seungcheol! You did this!"

"I f*cking did not Jisoo!!" The leader screamed back.

"Alright, cut it out you two" The security guard said, his grip on Seungcheol tighter. "We're taking you to the CEO"

"Let go of me" Jisoo said in a low tone, escaping the grasps of Sowon.

Sowon frowned, she never has seen this side of Jisoo except for missions.

"I can walk" Seungcheol snarled at he security guard, removing his arms off.

The guard rolled his eyes. "Move along you two"

Sowon could only sigh as she watched the two go into the elevator, their glares towards each other as sharp as a dagger.

Her teammate, Yuju, appeared from somewhere. "Did something happened?"

Sowon sighed. "The old Seventeen is coming back, I can feel it"

Yuju frowned. "They just got happy"

The older nodded. "If the trio was the cause of the start of their happiness, they're also the cause of their downfall now"

🔷

"Channie......" Jeonghan knocked on the door.

"Go away!" Chan shouted from the other side of the door, making sure he didn't sound that he was.......crying.

His room was a mess, the things neatly organized on the desk was threw down to floor.

Posters of Michael Jackson (gifted by Soonyoung) were ripped off the walls and the curtain fell down from where it was before, the moonlight allowing itself inside his room.

He dropped the crumbled pieces of the posters he ripped, tears falling from his eyes as he held back a sob.

Jeonghan eyes furrowed in worry, his ear leaning on the door.

"You won't get him out of there hyung"

Jeonghan flinched at the sudden voice. He turned around, meeting Hansol in a beige hoodie which certainly wasn't his seeing the words ❛Boo❜ sewn on the right sleeve.

"Oh, Hansol-ah, you're awake" Jeonghan stood up straight. "Come, I made chicken soup—"

"You don't have to cook. No one's planning to eat anyway" Hansol shook his head.

"B-But....I made it for you guys" Jeonghan frowned.

Hansol looked down.

"Look, I'm not in good terms with most of you but for the sake of the team, I am trying here" Jeonghan said. "Mingyu is not here, and so is Wonwoo. Minghao hasn't come back since lunch. Jun's been at the rooftop for who knows how long. And I can't find Jisoo nor Seungcheol anywhere. Jeonghan paused. "And Jihoon.......I don't even know where the f*ck is he"

And suddenly the door opened, and the two went downstairs to see a bruised up Jisoo and Seungcheol with Mingyu and Wonwoo behind them.

Wonwoo sighed. "They had a fight"

"Oh for goodness gracious" Jeonghan sighed, rubbing his temples in frustration.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.9K 1.6K 18
⎯⎯⎯ ❛SOFTCORE❜ weird things start happening in hyosan high and a group of teens have to figure ...
39.6K 1.6K 47
"How did my life end up like this?" "Because you accidentally made a deal with the devil" Accidents happen all the time and it's a real pity when so...
922K 40.2K 104
Minho's friends knew he was lonely and all they wanted to do was help. He wouldn't let anyone in that is until they enlist the help of Han Jisung. ...
17.5K 814 57
They are all secret agents!!! A story of friendship, romance, a love triangle and a lot of drama! It's complicated... you'll know soon