Déjà Vu (Neymar)

By neymarfantasy

It's déjà vu, a feeling like you have experienced it before. Olivia only has eyes for Marc Bartra but then th... More

Chapter 1: The hike
Chapter 2: Mr. Lupo
Chapter 3: Crush
Chapter 4: Getting closer to him
Chapter 5: Waterfall
Chapter 6: 2 years ago
Chapter 7: A night to 'remember'
Chapter 8: Red Bull
Chapter 9: One night
Chapter 10: Instagram
Chapter 11: Only vodka or gin
Chapter 12: Cravings
Chapter 13: Hangover
Chapter 14: First date
Chapter 15: Reunion
Chapter 16: Revelation
Chapter 17: Wasted
Chapter 18: I like it rough
Chapter 19: Yacht adventures
Chapter 20: Photography methods
Chapter 21: Jealousy
Chapter 22: Ice cream
Chapter 23: Twisted images
Chapter 24: 3 little words
Chapter 25: What would you do...
Chapter 26: Hidden feelings
Chapter 28: Moving on
Chapter 29: Andalusia
Chapter 30: Dirty little secrets
Chapter 31: Blackmail
Chapter 32: Lose Control
Chapter 33: Kids these days
Chapter 34: Desire
Chapter 35: Raw
Chapter 36: The morning after
Chapter 37: Love is a lie
Chapter 38: It's over
Chapter 39: Forgive me
Chapter 40: Letting go
Chapter 41: Friend
Chapter 42: Butterfly effect
Chapter 43: Marc
Chapter 44: Opposites
Chapter 45: My favorite ice cream flavor
Chapter 46: It's O-N
Chapter 47: The City of Love
Chapter 48: Make love to me
Chapter 49: Falling
Chapter 50: Jealousy
Chapter 51: Kiss me and don't stop
Chapter 52: Protection
Chapter 53: Oops oh my!
Chapter 54: Guilty conscience
Chapter 55: Olive
Chapter 56: Confessions of a loveaholic
Chapter 57: 6 months
Chapter 58: Thunder and drool
Chapter 59: Hot mess
Chapter 60: Shots, shots, shots!
Chapter 61: Turn of events
Chapter 62: Lies never last long
Chapter 63: Break down
Chapter 64: Shattered hearts
Chapter 65: Closure
Chapter 66: Regret
Chapter 67: Without her
Chapter 68: Porra
Chapter 69: Wet dreams
Chapter 70: Mad about you
Chapter 71: Neylive

Chapter 27: Another night to remember

7.6K 186 124
By neymarfantasy

I truly didn't know what to say to him or how to comfort him. I secretly wished he wouldn't have confessed his feelings to me, because now I felt like I had to watch my behavior around him. The last thing I wanted to do, was to hurt him. I loved Marc and we were in a relationship. The feelings I have for Neymar may be a little strange, but it was probably because of those 2 encounters in the past when I was drunk. My subconscious knew what had happened and created that bad dream I had of him and me. It made sense to me now.

"Please leave Olive" Neymar suddenly pleaded, awakening me from my deep thoughts.

He released me from the hug.

"Huh?" I said, slightly confused.

"I don't want to do something and upset you" he sighed and held onto the steering wheel tightly.

"Good night, will you be alright?" I asked.

I was really worried about him and I hoped he would get home safely.

"Yes, yes and good night," he said, quickly.

"Will you let me know when you get home? I'm worried" I confessed.

He looked at me like he was surprised, but then he nodded with a faint smile.

"Bye Neymar," I said, getting out of the car.

"Bye Olive," he said and drove off immediately.

I sighed and walked home, feeling really weird. I fell on my bed when I got into my room. I looked at the ceiling, thinking about Neymar when my phone vibrated. It was a text message from Marc.

"Hey babe, what are you doing? I miss you! I'm having a drink with my brother Eric and I told him about you. He can't wait to meet you!" his message said.

"Hi baby, I'm just on my bed. I miss you too! I would love to meet your brother. Tell him I said hi and enjoy the drinks guys!" I texted back with a smile.

I was looking forward to meeting his twin brother. I have never met him before, but I have seen his pictures and Marc had told me a lot about him. I took a quick shower and changed into my night dress. I played with my phone when I suddenly got a text message from Neymar.

"I'm sitting here alone in my bedroom, surrounded by darkness and the only thought on my mind is you. How will I fall asleep now, please tell me?" his message said.

I held my breath after reading it. I sat there for a while, not knowing what to reply. My phone buzzed again after half an hour.

"I want to wrap my arms around you tightly...I crave to fall asleep in your arms, Olive" the next message said.

I suddenly heard something hit my window. What the hell was that? I listened for a few seconds and heard the rain hitting my window pane. I heard something hit my window again and that was definitely not a raindrop. I opened my window and saw that it was raining really hard. I looked out of the window and saw a dark figure standing outside. I couldn't see the person's face, however. I stuck my head out to have a closer look and recognized the familiar snapback.

I took my phone and texted him, "What the hell are you doing outside?"

I got a text back after a few seconds.

"Let me in," it said.

Has he gone insane? My parents and Adrian were home!

"Are you crazy? My family is home" I replied.

"Then come out" he texted.

I face-palmed myself and sneaked out of my room. I looked in the corridor and listened if I heard anyone talk, but I didn't hear anything. It was around 10 pm, so my parents were probably asleep. I tiptoed downstairs, just to make sure, and opened the front door.

"Neymar are you crazy?" I hissed, quietly.

"Let me in," he said.

His clothes were getting wet and he shivered. He rubbed his hands together, because of the cold. I sighed and let him. I signaled him to be quiet. My heart was beating like crazy because I felt like I was committing a crime. I shoved him inside my room and locked the door. I breathed a sigh of relief and punched Neymar's arm.

"Ouch," he mouthed.

I turned on my radio, not too loud of course, just to make sure no one would hear us talk.

"Are you insane? What the hell are you doing here?" I hissed.

"You didn't reply to my texts," he said and sat on the edge of my bed.

"What do you expect me to reply to those messages?" I sighed.

"Anything," he said.

"You shouldn't be here," I said.

"I couldn't sleep, because of you" he sighed.

"So you decided to surprise visit me at night?" I asked, sarcastically.

"The things you do to me Olive" he sighed, running his fingers through his damp hair.

I didn't say anything and sat down next to him on the bed, leaving some space between us.

"Can I spend the night?" he asked.

I just stared at him in disbelief. Has Neymar gone totally insane? He asks me if he can spend the night in my room! My parents were sleeping downstairs and Adrian's room was a meter or two away from mine.

"Neymar, you can't stay over," I said.

"Please?" he asked, softly.

I shook my head.

"If someone sees us, it'll just be wrong Neymar" I explained.

"Please Olive" he pleaded and held my hand.

He looked me in the eyes and I saw that sadness from earlier in his eyes. I was afraid that he was going to cry again.

"Olive, you still owe me 2 favors and though I don't want to force you to do anything against your will, please do this for me" he pleaded.

This boy was just unbelievable, I thought. He is using that favors card right now? I didn't mind him sleeping over, but I was afraid my parents or Adrian would find out. I also thought about Marc, what would he think? I was in a serious dilemma, but Neymar looked so fragile that I was scared to send him home alone.

I sighed and said, "Fine you can stay, but you have to be out early in the morning before my parents or my brother wakes up."

Neymar's eyes lit up and he nodded with a smile.

"I'll find something for you to wear because you'll catch a cold sleeping with your wet clothes," I said and rummaged through my closet.

I found one of Adrian's old shorts which I had borrowed ages ago for some dress-up party. I threw it to him and got him a new towel.

"The bathroom is there," I said.

"Thanks, Olive" he smiled.

I sat on my bed, thinking about whether I had done the right thing by letting him sleep over. Neymar opened the bathroom door and stood there just wearing Adrian's shorts. His body looked so fit and muscular and his hair was a little messed up. It made him look adorable.

"Where are your wet clothes?" I asked.

"I put them on the heater in the bathroom to dry," Neymar said.

"Sorry, I couldn't find a t-shirt," I said.

"It's alright, I usually sleep in my shorts," he said.

He crawled under the sheets and covered himself with my blanket. I hesitantly crawled under the sheets too. I could feel how close he was to me and it made me feel a bit awkward. I turned my face to the other side.

"Good night" I mumbled.

"Olive?" Neymar whispered.

"What?" I asked, turning around.

The room was dark, but I could still see his face and eyes. He pulled me closer to him and rested his head on my chest. My heart started to pound like crazy and I wasn't able to control it. I felt embarrassed because he could probably hear it. Neymar's left hand traced circles on my tummy area above my dress. He moved his head next to mine so that our noses were basically touching. He rubbed his nose against mine and moved my hair from my face. He stroked my cheek softly which made me get goosebumps.

"Are you cold?" he asked.

I shook my head, but he pulled me even closer to him. There was no gap left between our bodies anymore and realizing that made my heart pound even harder. His legs were touching mine, sending tingles through my body. Neymar rubbed my back softly, which somehow relaxed me.

"Won't you hug me?" he asked with a slightly sad tone.

I put one arm around his bare chest and I felt him get goosebumps. I pulled the blanket over his chest.

"I'm not cold...it's your touch" he whispered.

I wanted to remove my hand, but he stopped me.

"I've wanted this for so long, please don't take this moment away from me" he sighed.

His eyes looked sad again and it made my heart hurt. I placed my head on his chest and wrapped my arm a little tighter around him.

"Thanks, Olive," he said, planting a kiss on my temple.

He stroked my hair and hummed some song I didn't recognize. I fell asleep in his arms a few minutes later.

"Olive?" I suddenly heard someone call my name.

"Mmm," I mumbled, half asleep.

"Wake up" I heard, finally realizing it was a male voice.

I squinted my eyes and didn't see anything, because it was dark in my room.

"What the hell" I mumbled.

My eyes finally adjusted to the darkness and I remembered that Neymar was asleep next to me.

"What is it Neymar?" I asked in a sleepy voice.

"Please get off me" he whispered.

I frowned, not really understanding what the hell he was talking about.

I then realized that one of my legs was around him and half of my lower body was on his.

"Oh my god, sorry," I said, pulling back.

"I restrain myself like never before and the lady here does the opposite" he sighed, dramatically.

"I was asleep" I groaned.

"Nice excuse" Neymar smirked.

"It was an accident" I sighed.

"You nearly violated me and call it an accident?" he gasped, playfully.

"You wish Neymar, you wish," I said, rolling my eyes.

"I do wish to get violated by you" he whispered in a seductive voice.

"Sleep now" I commanded.

Neymar chuckled and pulled me close. He pressed a kiss on my forehead.

"I love irritating you. You look so cute baby Olive" he chuckled.

"You are crazy" I groaned.

"About you" he whispered, a little too close to my lips.

I felt his hot breath on my lips and my heart started to race again. Neymar's left hand stroked over my cheek and down my neck, sending a cold shiver down my spine. He buried his face in my neck and wrapped his arms around me.

"Neymar..." I said, but he interrupted me.

"Sssht" he whispered, against the skin of my neck, making the hairs on my neck stand up.

I felt his plump lips touch my skin and I flinched immediately. He kissed my neck ever so softly, which felt like pure torture to me. He trailed gentle kisses down my neck and suddenly a moan escaped my lips. I bit my lip immediately and Neymar stopped kissing my neck because he seemed as surprised as I was. I closed my eyes in embarrassment.

"You do feel something for me don't you?" he whispered.

I didn't answer, because I felt like there was a lump in my throat.

"Open your eyes, Olive," he asked, softly.

I shook my head because the last thing I wanted to do right now was to look him in the eyes. The next few seconds passed slowly and I had no idea what Neymar was doing or thinking. I took all the courage I had left in me and opened my eyes. I looked straight into his eyes and gasped. He seemed to scan my eyes for a few seconds and I scanned his, trying to figure out what he was thinking.

"I want you so badly right now Olive" he whispered, in a very seductive voice.

"Neymar..." I gasped.

"Don't say my name like that, you are turning me on even more" he growled.

His eyes were filled with desire and I felt things in my body I really shouldn't feel. His thigh brushed against my thigh. He bit his lip. I moved back on the bed, creating some space between us. He got hold of my waist and pulled me close to him.

"Don't you feel that electricity every time our skins touch?" he whispered, near my ear. "It drives me insane, totally insane Olive" he whispered.

His lips brushed my earlobe accidentally, sending a lightning bolt through my veins. I was getting aroused and wet against my will. I tried to control my breathing, but I couldn't. I started to pant and clenched my fist.

"Why are you fighting your mind and body so much Olive?" he whispered, a little too close to my lips.

"Neymar please" I begged, not knowing what I was begging for.

I felt too many feelings at once and it was more than I could handle. I wanted to be put out of my misery. The struggle between my heart, mind, and body was too much to handle for me at the moment.

"Do you want me to leave?" Neymar suddenly asked.

A 'no' escaped my lips before I even realized it. I had lost control over myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 403 32
"What are you doing back here?" I rolled my eyes at him "I came back for you." He said getting closer to me but I backed away from him "Bullshit Ne...
72.6K 1.7K 41
Table of contest Erina Bartra Aregall a normal girl well normal? Her brother is Marc Bartra Aregall the famous soccerplayer from FC Barcelona, for he...
11.1K 354 20
Neymar found Ali in bed with his best friend from Santos, Andre. Why would she do this to me? One year, Munir bring her with him to Camp Nou. Will Ne...
700K 11.3K 34
*Just a disclaimer, I wrote this when I was very young and had absolutely no writing skills at all so read at your own discretion. My newer works are...