Cute Guys And Their Lies

By cutecake

(Used to be called: A Player's Gonna Play) (COMPLETED!) Ava's view on love is.. well, to put it in simple ter... More

1: Cute Guys And Their Lies
2: Two Many Hot Guys In This School
3: Nope, not gonna look.
4: What The Hell Happened?
5:Tag, you're a hoe.
6: Ava The Slut.
7: Dramatic Whores.
8: I thought you were a douche..?
9: Mr. Classy And Cute
10: Wanna Have A Slumber Party In My Basement?
11: Gettin' Slizzard
13: Ava's Breaking Point.
14: Baby Maker
15: Tick. Tick. BOOM.
16: Will, The New Boy
17: Cheater
18: New Friends
19: Awkward
20: Mean Girl
21: Astonishing Ava
22: Prom, Are You Ready For Us?
23: Prom Night
24: Prom After-Party!
24: Senior Trip
25: Recovery
26: Dead Serious
27: Cake Fight!
28: Reflections (THE END)

12: Try Not To Rape Me, Ava.

6.1K 74 11
By cutecake

A/N:

OMG, people actually commented. I'm so happy. <3

Cute Guys And Their Lies - Try Not To Rape Me, Ava.

"Hey babe." Evan came up from behind me, making a move to kiss me. I blocked him with my hand.

People were pretending not to look, but I feel their gazes on us.

He laughed uneasily and lowered his voice. "What's wrong?"

Was he seriously going to try that one? "Ask your little hoe over there." I pointed to where BreeAnna was flirting with Kyle, twisting her hair on her finger. She was failing at being cute.

"Who?" he pretended not to notice.

I closed my locker, walking off. "Nobody."

He followed closely behind. "No really. Why are you so pissed?"

I rolled my eyes and entered the gym, he followed behind me. "Just go away Evan."

"Why?"

"Ask your friends." I waved him off.

Where's Whit? I haven't seen her all frickin' day.

When I entered the locker room I noticed something was off. "And then she was all over me, like what the fuck!" Whitney was obviously telling the entire locker room some story about something amazing that happened to her over the weekend. Everyone laughed.

"What amazing thing happened this weekend?" I asked Whit, trying to get the fill in.

"You practically raping me. Duh." She narrowed her eyes at me and mine widened in confusion.

"What?"

"Oh come on. Everyone saw how touchy-feely you were." She slammed her locker closed, giving me a glare.

"What? When?" I knitted my eyebrows together.

Whitney opened her mouth to reply but BreeAnna burst in, a giant smile on her face. "You will not believe what I just heard!" She practically squealed. Then she stopped. "Wait, am I interrupting...?" She trailed off, looking between my defensive stance and Whitney's accusing one.

"Nope." Whitney said, sending me one last glare before walking out. Everyone in the locker room went after her, sending me dirty looks as well.

"I smell a cat fight." BreeAnna said while opening her locker to get her PE things out.

I got dressed as she did. "Apparently I tried to rape her."

BreeAnna let out a giggle before covering her hand with her mouth. She gave me an sly smirk. "I heard about that. You should see the pictures. They're all over Facebook." She let out another giggle.

I couldn't believe this. "How the hell did this even happen?" I was truly confused.

"The party...?" She trailed off, trying to get me to understand. I didn't. "Getting drunk...?" I still didn't recall any almost rape incidents. She sighed. "Some guys got you and Whitney to kiss. You were both slizzard as fuck, but nobody cares about that."

Un-freakin'-leave-a-ble.

But more importantly, why can't I remember?

---

"Don't rape me. I just wanna sit with you." Drew told me, a heavy smirk on his face as he sat next to me in the café.

Nobody dared to approach me after rumors about me trying to touch Whitney had got around. Except for guys who made really cheesy jokes about how I could touch them all I wanted.

Oh, and Aiden. He was talking to me again.

"Ha ha." I said but I smiled nonetheless. Sitting alone after being ignored for half a school day really gets to a girl.

"I take that back, please rape me." He gave me his sly smile where he flipped the hair into his face and looked at the ground.

It's weird, but it was hot.

"Oh anytime." I winked at him and we burst out laughing.

"Thought about that sleepover yet?" He asked me, picking up his orange to peel it.

How he managed to do that, I have no idea. "Yep."

"So you're coming over?"

"Nope."

"Why not?"

"Because."

"You have a boyfriend?"

I rolled my eyes. "Evan's still a douche."

"I know. I heard."

"High school sluts have all the power." I mocked.

"Watch out Drew, she might try something on you." Kyle joked as he sat on the other side of me.

"Who said anything about Drew? You know I've always wanted you, Kylie." I put a fake seductive look on my face.

He scrunched his up. "Kylie?"

I nodded with a giant smile on my face as Drew laughed.

"That's a girly name."

"Oh sorry. How about Kylio?"

"That's worse."

"You're no fun, Kylester."

"Okay just stop. You're ruining my name for me."

I laughed and Drew looked at me, disbelief in his eyes. The smile fell of my face and was replaced by an embarrassed look. "What?" I focused my attention on my grilled cheese sandwich.

"You're not like other girls." He stated simply and I shifted in my seat.

Well, that was incredibly cheesy and unexpected.

"Please refrain from hitting on my woman in my presence." Kyleness said, pretending to look stern.

"No. I didn't mean it like that, Kylie. Promise." Drew said, focusing back on his orange.

Well, that was kind of hurtful and unexpected.

Kyle replied with a stiff nod. I burst out laughing at his protectiveness. Surely he was joking.

"I gotta give you your props man, you have one sexy woman."

"I know right?" They high-fived in front of my face and I used all my force to not kick them both for being so.. dumb.

"Ah, I see the whore made friends. It's about time." Ally commented, walking past our table with her little follower beside her.

One day, I'm going to slap a bitch.

"Better than being the lonely little bitch of the school." I shot back at her.

She stopped and turned around, causing her little friend to bump into her. I wish that scalding hot soup would have hit Ally's face instead of crashing to the floor.

"I'm not lonely." She hissed, stepping closer to me.

"Could've fooled me." I replied back, getting bored of her already.

She took in a deep breath. "1." Another breath. "2." Another. "3." Yet another. "4."

"If you guys are about to play hide and seek, I'm down." Drew retorted.

She growled, losing her temper. "Shut the fuck up Drew!"

"I thought you fixed that anger problem of yours." He teased her.

Her cheeks turned red. "You know what? Go fuck a duck!"

I bit back laughter. Kyle didn't. He let it go, which only seemed to rile her up more.

By now people were looking at us.

"Calm down." I told her, looking at her weirdly. She was losing her temper over something stupid.

"Don't tell me to fucking calm down!" She screeched.

I mean literally, screeched.

In an instant Drew was by her side, caressing her arm. He whispered something in her ear that made her whole posture relax and her breathing rate normed out.

Somebody had anger issues.

---

"Oh look everybody. It's the ex. The whore. And the rapist." Whitney announced when I walked into History.

The room filled with laughter. Except Zach didn't laugh, he was too busy watching me intently.

I hadn't talked to him since freaking about waking up to his arm wrapped around me. I had kicked him out without a second thought and I suddenly felt a pang in my stomach.

Anxiousness.

"Coming from the girl I called my best friend." I coughed. "Fake."

The room died down and Whitney looked at me with a smirk on her face. Zach was sitting next to her, looking fairly surprised with the rest of the room.

"You're not in the position to call someone fake Missy."

"Of course not."

"I mean it. I heard about Zach waking up in your bed Saturday morning. Were you even going to tell me about that? Your best friend?" She mocked the words 'best friend'.

Zach looked at her with wide eyes. "Wait, how'd you even know about that?"

Whitney got a victorious look on her face. "I didn't. But thanks for telling me." She grinned at him.

"I-"

The teacher cut me off when she walked into the room, shushing us all.

I took a seat in between four girls and blocked out their whispers about me for the rest of the class.

They were only doing it to try and look bitchy but I knew better.

They just wanted attention.

And that is exactly what they're not going to get.

I raised my hand about 3 minutes before the bell was set to ring.

He called on me. "Yes Miss Ava?"

I coughed. "Can you tell these girls to shut up? I mean, I'm trying to listen but they're wasting their breath on some girl they don't even know." He opened his mouth but I wasn't done. "It's actually kind of pathetic."

He was about to open his mouth when one of the girls snorted, trying to hide her laughter. And then another girl got catty. "Says the girl who tried to rape someone."

The teacher looked at me shocked, obviously appalled at this new information and I rolled my eyes. "I didn't try to rape anyone."

"Liar." Whitney whisper yelled from her seat, causing the girls around me to laugh and then the entire class was snickering.

This was unbelievably annoying.

I was going to retort with something sarcastic but changed my mind, deciding to go for loud, obnoxious, mockingly sarcastic laughter.

The bell rang and I got up, leaving the room in a huff.

---

"Come bake with me tonight." I told Drew as I met him at his locker.

He looked at me funny as he spun the combination. "I didn't take you as the baking type."

"Never judge a book by its cover." I reminded him.

He nodded slowly. "What time? And do I need to bring the stuff?"

"Six-ish? And nope. I got it all under control."

He closed his locker. "Where we doin' this at?"

"My kitchen. Duh."

He gave me that funny look again. "Okay.." he dragged it out. "See you then." He gave me a wave and was off.

I went to Zach's car, prepared to see him sucking face with Whitney.

Surprisingly, he was alone and waiting.

I nodded a hello and went to open the door to the backseat. My seat.

"Get in the front." Well, wasn't he snappy today? Nonetheless I obeyed. I wonder what Whitney's gonna think when she see's me in her seat. We were silent the entire ride. He shut off the car and I went to open my door.

"Wait." He sighed, and I closed the door, looking at him weirdly. He was faced front and pained expression on his face.

Since when did he not want me out of his car?

And where were Whitney and Aiden?

He swallowed and looked over at me. "You know when I woke up at your house on Saturday.." he trailed off and I immediately felt antsy.

This isn't something I want to talk about right now.

I nodded and he continued. "Do you remember what happened after the party?"

My eyes widened. "We didn't do anything, did we?" I gaped. Did I have sex with Zach? Now I'm just as bad as all of his other little whores.

He laughed at my expression. "No. But you were coming onto me pretty strong." He smirked.

I mentally sighed in relief. I still had some form of dignity. "Was not."

"You were."

"Prove it."

He thought for a moment, and then his smirk returned. "You wanted me to put on your pajamas for you."

"I was tired." I countered almost immediately.

He thought for another moment. "You didn't want to put on clothes."

"It was hot."

"You wanted me to strip for you."

"I-" I stopped and processed that information.

He continued with an even bigger smirk. "And you said I taste like Skittles."

I decided to not answer him, choosing the silent treatment instead.

Game on, Zachy. Game on.

---

A/N:

I'm updating like every three days because everyday is way to much. I barely get any reads or votes if it's all in a row like that.

Jussssssayin'.

Vote & Comment, please.

Become a fan! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 1K 63
Avery Green is sailing through life. Or, at least, she hopes she is. She's part of a crime-busting organisation, she's lying to her family about her...
10.4K 1.9K 40
[# 88 in TEEN FICTION on 14/3/18.] [#5 in angerissues on 10/05/2018] COMPLETED!!! No matter where you come from, your dreams are always valid. RULE 1...
My Mistakes By Kayla

Teen Fiction

2.1K 80 17
Have you ever wonder what would happen if you were one of them teen moms in high school? 99% of you probably haven't. Avery didn't have to wonder, sh...
18.9K 625 36
Adriana has never ever dared to fall for anyone ever since her heart got broken but no, it's not relationship kind of thing. Its the day when her fat...