ATEEZ ONESHOTS [BXB]

By atiinyarmy

Basically Ateez BxB OneShots just for Atiny don't read this if you can't handle graphic things read at your... More

ɪɴᴛʀᴏ.ɪɴᴛʀᴏ.ɪɴᴛʀᴏ
-𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖭𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖨𝗌 𝖲𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖸𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗀-
-ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟꜱᴘᴀᴡɴꜱ-
-ᴡʜᴏ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ?-
-ꜱᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ-
-Meet The Hellspawns(2)-
-ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴘᴀᴡꜱ-
-ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!-
-ᴍʀ.ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ-
-ᴡʜᴏ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ? H-
-ɪ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ-
-ɴɪɢʜᴛɪᴍᴇ ʟᴜꜱᴛ-
-ᴡʜᴏ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ? S-
-ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴘᴀᴡꜱ (2)-
-Mr.Perfection (2)-
-ꜱᴍɪʟᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀ-
-ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ?-
-ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ-
-ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ-
-Who's There? Y -
-Mr.Perfection (3)-
-ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ (2)-
-New Vocalist??-
-Gay For You-
-ʀᴜʟᴇ #1-
-Who's There? S-
-ᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ?-
-Gay For You (2)-
-A Lesson For Liars-
-" Do you hear that?"-
-ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ-
-Unfaithful-
-ʙᴏʏꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴀɢ-
-Touch Me Please -
-ʀɪᴅᴇ ᴏʀ ᴅɪᴇ-
-ɴɪɢʜᴛɪᴍᴇ ʟᴜꜱᴛ(2)-
-Taming The Brat-
-Touch Me Please (2)-
-Beauty In You-
-Kitten?-
-You Belong To Me-
-Spin The Bottle-
-Let Me Do The Work-
-I Love You-
-Spin the Bottle 2-
-ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ-
-You'll Never Be Alone-
-ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘʟᴇꜱꜱ ɴɪɢʜᴛꜱ-
-How Far Would You Go?-
-More Than I Imagined-
-Don't Call Me Sis, I'll Fuck Your Man -
-Taming The Brat (2)-
-Unfaithful (2)-
-Untold Truth-
-I Think I Like You-
-Bound By Fate-
-Highway To Heaven -
-A Lesson For Liars (2)-
-Rain, Rain Go Away-
-Bound By Fate (2)-
-Drugs, Sex and Seduction-
-A Heart Of Flowers-
-Strawberry Ice Cream and Bacon Bits-
-Flavored Kisses-

-ɪ'ʟʟ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ʀᴇᴡᴀʀᴅ-

2.9K 21 4
By atiinyarmy

⛅𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛⛅

————-
3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ
————-
✎...

" mmmmm" Yeosang pushed through his last effort, letting out a soft hum. His veins were protruding at the excessive use of muscle that he was using. Rivers of sweat trickled down his sharp jawline onto the floor below him but he was simply too locked in on his work out. Groaning, he pulled himself up for the very last time before letting go of the bar and falling to his feet. He let out a tiny sigh and reached for his towel that was hanging from the machine. Using his free hand, he picked up his water bottle and quickly took a sip while wiping off the sweat that was clinging to his skin.

He could feel the strain in his body gradually releasing with each sip of the fresh water. Aside from his body hurting from a strenuous two-hour workout, he felt great, no, he felt amazing and incredibly energized. This session was another great one just like the others, but this time was a little more special because his partner was working out with him, even after knowing how much he didn't like it.

Yeosang had four great loves in life: working out, his boyfriend, his friends, and his family. So when his boyfriend Yunho asked if Yeosang could help him with his core strength , he was overjoyed and happy to help. Yeosang experienced a sense of vigor and strength after each of his working out so being able to share that with someone so near and dear made him excited.  For him working out helped him to clear his head and almost completely relieve the tension of his hectic daily schedule when Yunho couldn't fix it.

Yeosang didn't know when it began, but after the first few visits to the gym and after observing the effects, he was delighted. He was usually smaller than his friends when he was younger, and he frequently faced insults about his physique which made him very self-conscious. It got worse when one of his old friends stole the guy he was obsessing over. At that time Yeosang hit his lowest . He felt unlovable, and blamed his physique for his rejection and lack of love, so as a result he began wearing bigger clothing and keeping to himself.

Things changed though once he met Yunho. Out of everyone and anything, Yunho probably played the biggest part in getting Yeosang to start loving his physique more and more every day after they first met. He didn't realize he needed all those words of encouragement until Yunho came along. The words Yunho would say made Yeosang feel determined ...they made him feel wanted and gave him hope which was all very new to him . Even though Yunho disliked exercise unlike Yeosang , he never once made Yeosang feel uncomfortable or ashamed of being a gym rat. He even went so far as to alter his eating habits specifically for Yeosang in support of his healthy habit which made Yeosang fall in love even more.

Constantly Yeosang made every effort to persuade Yunho by outlining all the wonderful benefits it may provide for both his mind and body. So when Yunho asked, saying no wasn't even an option. What he didn't expect though was to see just how whiny his boyfriend could be.

"! God damn it! This is why I stick to dancing" Yunho grumbled for the millionth time

" be careful Yunnie...and besides is not that bad it's good for you and it'll help you with stamina for your dancing" Yeosang giggled kissing the pouting boys cheek.

" yeah yeah whatever"While Yeosang appreciated the alone time where they could work out together...he found the boys insufferable complaints kind of entertain. Like Watching his lover try to perform bench presses with not even that heavy of a weight made Yeosang laugh so much his abs hurt. While he did try his best to concentrate on his workouts, but he couldn't help smiling whenever he saw his cute boyfriend struggling.

"Yunnie" Yeosang spoke softly before sitting on the agitated boys lap. " Yunnie why don't we try something that'll be fun for you but also help you"

" what could possibly make this entertain Yeo? I have no clue how you're doing this on the regular" Even without Yunho saying it, Yeosang just knew the boy was frustrated as well as down and that's what he didn't want. Shaking his head he began to massage at the tensed boys scalp watching as the tension in his shoulders eased.

" I have many reasons as to why this could be fun...but for now let's play a little game "

" a game? Ho-" Yunho silenced feeling the soft lips connecting with his. They made every bit of tension that was left melt completely due to the comforting embrace. Just as Yunho wanted to make it deeper, Yeosang pulled away pushing the boy backward. At first of course Yunho thought they were about to do something freaky but when the younger male stopped up and sat on the floor next to him, he grew confused.

Before he could even utter a word Yeosang had interrupted him. " let's start off with floor work like sit ups"

" sit ups?! Yeosanggg-" Yunho whined out kicking his feet. So much for that idea of getting some ass now he was gonna get his ass handed to him.

" hush I have a little twist... for every sit up you do right you can meet me for another kiss and we can even warm up with push ups first " At the mention of that idea, Yeosang could tell Yunho was excited just by the simple offer. Yeosang struggled mightily to keep himself from cooing while watching his boyfriend's adorable puppy-like expression. Yeosang smiled and kissed Yunhos cheeks before getting up and moving infront of the other male..

" before we even do that you gotta lift at least a little bit or at least do something for your arms"

" what about push ups or a plank ? I can do those" In all honesty, Yeosang was a little surprised at his boyfriend's suggestion especially after how whiny he was being over lifting weights. But that wasn't what caught him off guard. It was more so that he preferred doing a plank and push up compared to lifting. Taking a sigh he nodded his head smiling. 'I guess opposite do attract' he thought to himself.

" sounds good Yun-yah!"Yeosang yelped as his back hit the hard floorboards. Just as quickly as he was laid down, Yunho's silly happy face appeared over him. For some reason this position made Yeosang feel so tingly inside which was crazy because of how long they've been together. For him there's something about having Yunho on top of him that makes his heart and stomach swim nervously. Taking a deep breath Yeosang fought the rising heat as his boyfriend looked down at him. His heart squirmed in joy as he saw the depth of love and adoration in Yunhos' eyes. Yeosang's thoughts were interrupted by the gentle kiss on his forehead, which caused him to grin foolishly.

Yeosang made sure to lay down properly so that their lips would always touch as Yunho entered a push-up position. The first fifteen push-ups were good, but Yunho almost quit after only twenty simply because he wanted to kiss Yeosang more.

Yeosang was almost certain that they would have gotten into a passionate make out session or hooked up in the gym if he hadn't intervened to stop Yunho from devouring his lips." baby behave or no more kisses...you know we can't do this here"

" can you blame look at you...so sexy"Yunho took the initiative to grab at his ass only to get a slap on his chest. " fine fine...but can we still do the kisses after each sit up"

" I really shouldn't consider it after what you just did...but I like your kissies so I'll let it slide ...but only if you get to 30 more push ups without me". Groaning Yunho rolled his eye's mumbling in agreement as he reclaimed his position. With each grunt and bead of sweat on his boyfriend's face, Yeosang couldn't help but get a little aroused. Yunho both looked and sounded so good and Yeosang was on the verge of jumping Yunho at that moment. With the way his already noticeable muscles contracted mixed in with the short moans he uttered. Fuck did Yeosang want to ride him right there but he showed more self control than Yunho did.

When Yunho was finished with his set, they advanced into a sit-up position. As Yunho adjusted to his new posture, Yeosang knelt down and held his feet down. Similar as before, Yunho made a solid start but gradually started to struggle after reaching 30. Yeosang was so desperate to reward Yunho after seeing just how exhausted he was ,but he knew how competitive and dedicated Yunho became when it came to challenges so he hesitated. Yunho continued his final stretch while Yeosang remained there the entire time, encouraging him till he accomplished his target of 50.

" yay you did it in so proud of you Yunnie" Yunho gushed at the praise before pulling Yeosang into his arms and kissing him gently once more. This kiss was so delicate yet so passionate that a small whine etched out of Yeosang's throat. His fingers found themself lost in the mountains of hair on Yunho's head as they deepened the kiss .

When they separated from one enough, there was a moment where they stared at each others eyes exchanging unsaid words to one another. A light giggle escaped Yeosang mouth as they both smiled rubbing noses together."thank you for helping me baby"

"of course I'll be here to help, if you want stronger core muscles I'll be more then willing to help you achieve them... now next workout"

" ughhhh"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 5.4K 16
"more than friends..." "best friends?" "ugh, you're clueless..." ateez oneshots ~~~ bxb ships - lowercase intended - :) ♡ just a oneshot book of atee...
1.1M 67.4K 90
{COMPLETE} if there's something i've learnt from a million mistakes, you're the one that i want at the end of the day. seongjoong au where seonghwa...
15.4K 245 25
oneshots ! include: - fluff (F) -smut (S) -angst (A) - sensitive topics (!!! Warning at start of chapter) any ships welcome ! requests: OPEN ✅ CLOSED...
542 20 11
Song Mingi, one of Seoul's best underground rappers, he's known for his extravagant after concert parties and his many connections. Jeong Yunho, a w...