𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 | 𝐃.𝐌

By kirstenenn

A dark, thrilling tale ruined with secrecy, murder, danger and desire for love. Vienna, she just wants to be... More

¢αѕт/тω
ρяσℓσgυє
σηє
тωσ
тняєє
ƒσυя
ƒινє
ѕιχ
ѕєνєη
єιgнт(!)
ηιηє
тєη (!!)
єℓєνєη
тωєℓνє
тнιятєєη (!)
ƒσυятєєη
ƒιƒтєєη
ѕιχтєєη
ѕєνєηтєєη
єιgнтєєη
ηιηєтєєη(!)
тωєηту
тωєηту-σηє
тωєηту-тωσ
тωєηту-тняєє
тωєηту-ƒσυя
тωєηту-ƒινє (!!!)
тωєηту-ѕιχ
тωєηту-ѕєνєη(!!!)
тωєηту-єιgнт (!!!)
тωєηту-ηιηє (!)
тнιяту
тнιяту-σηє
тнιяту-тωσ
тнιяту-тняєє
тнιяту-ƒσυя (!)
тнιяту-ƒινє (!!!)
тнιяту-ѕιχ
тнιяту-ѕєνєη
тнιяту-єιgнт
тнιяту-ηιηє
ƒσяту
ƒσяту-σηє
ƒσяту-тωσ
ƒσяту-тняєє
ƒσяту-ƒσυя (!!!)
ƒσяту-ƒινє (!!)
ƒσяту-ѕιχ
ƒσяту-ѕєνєη
ƒσяту-єιgнт
ƒσяту-ηιηє
ƒιƒту
ƒιƒту-σηє
ƒιƒту-тωσ (!!!)
ƒιƒту-тняєє
ƒιƒту-ƒσυя
ƒιƒту-ƒινє
ƒιƒту-ѕιχ (!!!)
ƒιƒту-ѕєνєη
ƒιƒту-єιgнт
ƒιƒту-ηιηє
ѕιχту
ѕιχту-σηє (!!!)
ѕιχту-тωσ
ѕιχту-тняєє
ѕιχту-ƒσυя
ѕιχту-ƒινє
ѕιχту-ѕιχ
ѕιχту-ѕєνєη
ѕιχту-єιgнт
ѕιχту-ηιηє
ѕєνєηту (!!!)
ѕєνєηту-σηє
ѕєνєηту-тωσ
ѕєνєηту-тняєє
ѕєνєηту-ƒσυя
ѕєνєηту-ƒινє
ѕєνєηту-ѕιχ
ѕєνєηту-єιgнт
ѕєνєηту-ηιηє
єιgнту
єιgнту-σηє
єιgнту-тωσ
єιgнту-тняєє
єιgнту-ƒσυя
єιgнту-ƒινє
єιgнту-ѕιχ
єιgнту-ѕєνєη
єιgнту-єιgнт
єιgнту-ηιηє
ηιηєту
ηιηєту-σηє
ηιηєту-тωσ
ηιηєту-тняєє
ηιηєту-ƒσυя
ηιηєту-ƒινє
ηιηєту-ѕιχ
ηιηєту-ѕєνєη
ηιηєту-єιgнт
ηιηєту-ηιηє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & σηє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тωσ (!!!)
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тняєє (!!!)
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ƒσυя
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ƒινє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ѕιχ
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ѕєνєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & єιgнт
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ηιηє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & єℓєνєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тωєℓνє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тнιятєєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ƒσυятєєη (!!!)
ιηтєяℓυ∂є
єριℓσgυє
тнαηк уσυ!

ѕєνєηту-ѕєνєη

1K 45 57
By kirstenenn

•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ. ʟɪɴᴋ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

The morning quickly turned into afternoon and Draco knew he was running out of time with Vienna. He knew that any second, police would come through the trees and it would begin. He knew Owens would be among them and he would—

Draco couldn't think of that. Not yet.

"Hey, Draco?" Vienna perked her head up from his chest.

"Hmm," Draco said, a hand on her arm. The gun in his waist band was cold against his skin.

"I could really do with a cigarette right now," she said so casually, Draco chuckled through his chest.

"You'll get one soon," Draco told her, "I promise."

Vienna smiled the best she could, through her hunger, coldness and thirst. And they returned back to the silence and watched the crackling fire.

༺♥༻

A crack echoed around them—a small but echoing crack which sounded like it came from all around. Vienna sat up from Draco's chest. Eyes glazed and wide and she looked around.

"What was that?" she asked, trembling almost.

Draco hadn't heard it. He was too busy in his thoughts. But a sudden chill entered his body as be realised—their time is up.

Another crack sounded from behind them. Vienna spun her head at the sound and Draco turned his head, eyes narrowed as he studied the trees—waiting—waiting for the storm to hit.

"We should go," Draco stood, helping Vienna to her feet and she didn't realise when he purposely didn't put out the fire.

She scurried beside him, gripping his hand so tightly. He was her form of comfort. As long as she was beside him, she knew everything would be all right.

Leaves shuffled beneath their feet as they walked with a step of a run. Quickly and quietly they run through the trees, the luring clouds above kept the sun hidden, but it still peeked down at them. Draco turned and he saw three police officers walking with guns and their eyes searching through the trees.

"Shit," Vienna hissed, noticing what Draco was looking at.

"Just keep going," Draco assured her but looked to the ground and made sure to step on a twig.

A crack echoed and immediately the police were yelling and began nearing them.

"Go," Draco yelled.

Vienna gripped his hand so tightly that he began questioning if he had the balls to do this. He had to. For her. But he didn't want to leave her. He couldn't leave her alone.

But he has to. He has no choice.

Draco ran a step faster than Vienna to make it appear he was Dragging her along with him. The police became closer and time felt like nothing anymore. Draco's heart pounded against his chest and he felt this indescribable rage because he had to do this.

They ran through the trees holding hands and to any onlookers, it would look like two misfit teenagers running from police. But to Draco; he was about to betray the only person he had ever loved.

Draco turned back and saw he had about thirty seconds before the police caught up to them.

It was now or never.

A snarl could be heard when Draco suddenly stopped running and Vienna almost fell to the leaves below at the sudden halt and their hands were separated. She turned to him, eyes wide and confused but most of all terrified.

"What are you doing?" Vienna uttered, brows narrowed as she looked at Draco, dazed.

Draco pulled out the gun from his waistband and aimed it at her head. She stepped back as something pained her heart. It was like he was gone. Draco, the boy she loved was gone.

"You should never have trusted me, Vienna," Draco snarled. His eyes were so dark and so angry. And at her, it painfully reminded her of the way her father looked at her.

"Draco?" her eyes watered, "what are you doing?"

His hand shook as he held the gun toward her. Aiming it right at her head. She started at him, her eyes darting from him to the gun he aimed at her. Like she was trying to figure out what was going on.

"This is your fault, you got us into this mess," Draco turned his head to the side, as though he was realising something. Something like the truth.

She shook her head desperately, "no, no Draco, I didn't."

But she had, she realised. She killed Cedric. She was the first person to take another person's life and with ease. She should have been caught and imprisoned. But instead, they continued to kill.

Draco could hear the police getting closer and looking at the pain and betrayal in her eyes—it made him want to aim the gun at his own head and shoot him self.

"You ruined me. You made me into a monster," Draco growled at her, "I hate you."

"No, you love me, Draco," tears poured from her eyes as she looked at him. She wanted to grab his arm and pull him. She could see the police getting closer and all she wanted to do was run away with him. Forever if she had to.

But another part of her was terrified—of him—she wanted to run away from him.

"Lower the gun," The police yells became closer and clearer, "drop the weapon."

"Step away from the girl."

But Draco only muttered, as a tear fell from his eyes, "No, I don't, none of it is real.

*BANG*

Vienna blinked, taking a step back. The gunshot still echoed through the forest as birds fluttered from the trees and into the sunlight. Blood splattered all over Vienna's face as a hand raised to her mouth in disbelief.

Everything went silent as she watched, the blood pooled from Draco's mouth and slowly he fell to his knees. Vienna did nothing but watch. Her eyes were wide and her tears had stopped falling. Everything went away.

Police were above Draco watching as he died. He's chest heaved and he let out small chokes. Vienna didn't look at the officer's hands caressing her shoulders, asking if she was okay, no she only watched as Draco took his last breath and then his body went utterly still and his eyes closed.

No.

Her eyes were still wet with tears but her face showed nothing. She couldn't feel anything. She couldn't hear anything. Until her eyes drifted back up and saw a man in a suit approaching. His pistol was still aimed ahead and the tip of his gun had a cloud of smoke drifting up from it.

He killed Draco.

And it was Owens.

"Are you all right?" Owens asked her but all she could do was stare.

It didn't feel real. It felt like only a second ago she was cuddling into Draco's chest. But now she was questioning everything. Was any of it real?

"Are you hurt?" Owens asked, "did he hurt you?"

What a silly thing to ask, she thought—Draco would never hurt her.

This isn't real. She told herself.

"Take her to the car," Owens said to the officers and she allowed them to take her. They wrapped a blanket around her. Like she was a victim. She wasn't. She's a murderer and Draco was right, it's all her fault.

Everything is her fault.

___________________________________

Instagram - 90swh0r3_

Copyright © 90swh0r3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343 115 19
Since her first year, Estrella "Star" Gonzalez had relentlessly pursued the icy and arrogant Draco Malfoy, determined to capture his heart. However...
5.2K 100 37
Yn Malfoy is draco Malfoy's sister and she is coming to Hogwarts but she is different she has a secret that can get people killed and she gets take...
72.7K 2.3K 49
(A Draco Malfoy x she/her Reader fanfiction) Your time as a Hufflepuff at Hogwarts and the Second Wizarding War is a few years behind you as you star...
1.2M 30.7K 71
❝𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨❞ Y/N Larkspur arrives at Hogwarts with a disgraceful family name to be sorted into the house her father scorns. Her world suddenly co...