ATEEZ ONESHOTS [BXB]

By atiinyarmy

Basically Ateez BxB OneShots just for Atiny don't read this if you can't handle graphic things read at your... More

ɪɴᴛʀᴏ.ɪɴᴛʀᴏ.ɪɴᴛʀᴏ
-𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖭𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖨𝗌 𝖲𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖸𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗀-
-ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟꜱᴘᴀᴡɴꜱ-
-ᴡʜᴏ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ?-
-ꜱᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ-
-Meet The Hellspawns(2)-
-ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴘᴀᴡꜱ-
-ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!-
-ᴍʀ.ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ-
-ᴡʜᴏ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ? H-
-ɪ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ-
-ɪ'ʟʟ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ʀᴇᴡᴀʀᴅ-
-ɴɪɢʜᴛɪᴍᴇ ʟᴜꜱᴛ-
-ᴡʜᴏ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ? S-
-ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴘᴀᴡꜱ (2)-
-Mr.Perfection (2)-
-ꜱᴍɪʟᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀ-
-ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ?-
-ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ-
-ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ-
-Who's There? Y -
-Mr.Perfection (3)-
-ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ (2)-
-New Vocalist??-
-Gay For You-
-ʀᴜʟᴇ #1-
-Who's There? S-
-Gay For You (2)-
-A Lesson For Liars-
-" Do you hear that?"-
-ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ-
-Unfaithful-
-ʙᴏʏꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴀɢ-
-Touch Me Please -
-ʀɪᴅᴇ ᴏʀ ᴅɪᴇ-
-ɴɪɢʜᴛɪᴍᴇ ʟᴜꜱᴛ(2)-
-Taming The Brat-
-Touch Me Please (2)-
-Beauty In You-
-Kitten?-
-You Belong To Me-
-Spin The Bottle-
-Let Me Do The Work-
-I Love You-
-Spin the Bottle 2-
-ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ-
-You'll Never Be Alone-
-ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘʟᴇꜱꜱ ɴɪɢʜᴛꜱ-
-How Far Would You Go?-
-More Than I Imagined-
-Don't Call Me Sis, I'll Fuck Your Man -
-Taming The Brat (2)-
-Unfaithful (2)-
-Untold Truth-
-I Think I Like You-
-Bound By Fate-
-Highway To Heaven -
-A Lesson For Liars (2)-
-Rain, Rain Go Away-
-Bound By Fate (2)-
-Drugs, Sex and Seduction-
-A Heart Of Flowers-
-Strawberry Ice Cream and Bacon Bits-
-Flavored Kisses-

-ᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ?-

2.2K 27 12
By atiinyarmy

❤️‍🔥𝙎𝙢𝙪𝙩❤️‍🔥

————-
3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ
————-
✎...

Wooyoung and Hongjoong demonstrated what best friends should be. They did everything together as they grew up, including eating, playing, and exploring. As they became older and moved into the same apartment together, their bond grew stronger. Even though Hongjoong was a little older than Wooyoung, to him, Hongjoong was like his little baby brother.

Hongjoong was innocent and kind, wanting to provide happiness to everyone, while Wooyoung, was a little more feisty and tried his hardest to shield Hongjoong from the harsh reality of the world . Whatever the case, they were savoring every moment of being single and living their lives successfully . Together, they had been successful in landing jobs as stylists at kq entertainment, which was the number one business in Seoul. These two divas were tasked with making their chosen model look absolutely gorgeous on camera, and they never failed to execute the theme perfectly.

Working together was enjoyable for them , mainly because it allowed them to interact and keep eachother company. They enjoyed being in the company and doing their dream jobs but, they both somehow fell in love with their idols. Wooyoung ended up developing feelings for his hyung, Yunho, whereas Hongjoong developed feelings for his model, Mingi.

Similar to Wooyoung and Hongjoong, Mingi and Yunho were close friends despite having quite different personalities. Yunho had a tender heart from birth. With his puppy-like demeanor, he constantly made people smile everywhere he went. In contrast to his companion, Mingi was enigmatic and fierce. Even the straightest of men would get shivers as he moved about, all because he held himself in dominance.

As Mingi spent more time with Hongjoong, he began to develop an infatuation for the innocent boy. He admired the boy's sweetness and his insatiable curiosity , and let's not forget he also loved his bright smile and contagious laughter.

Yunho on the other hand adored Wooyoung's sas and spicy demeanor from the first day they bumped into eachother. Yunho fell for Wooyoungs bold, loud personality within an instant of them meeting and it was simply impossible for this hyperactive duo to not get along .

Overtime, the WooJoong team succeeded to get both of their crushes to ask them out after around six months ,and they were elated when they found out they were asked out in similar ways.

Things were still wonderful a year into their relationship. Both Wooyoung and Hongjoong adore their relationships, yet something seemed off to Wooyoung. It all began a few weeks ago when Wooyoung, Yunho, Mingi, and Hongjoong went on a double date. They all agreed to go a picnic together in the park. Together, they chatted, ate, and laughed while relaxing on a picnic blanket with yellow and white patterns. Wooyoung couldn't resist thinking about how great it would be to have sex with his partner, Mingi, and Hongjoong as he watched Hongjoong's small frame get sucked up by Mingi's large frame.

As days passed, the vision grew more and more oppressive. Don't get me wrong, Wooyoung enjoyed his intimacy with Yunho, but he treated him too gently. He constantly made love to Wooyoung, which he adored , but at the same time the sadistic curious side of him wanted to know about the sensation of rough, hateful sex. He was often aroused when Hongjoong talked about having sex with Mingi during their pillow talks.

He'd mention how dominating and abusive Mingi would thrust into his sweet spot which always led him to heaven, and he honestly wanted that more then ever.....which led him to start plotting. Wooyoung began thinking of ways to get all three of them to have sex with him, and after a bit of thinking he came up with a good idea.

"Joongie !!!" yelled his high pitched voice from inside the living room of the apartment.
Wooyoung just got back from grocery shipping and was eger to share his idea he had came up with.

"Jjoongieeee get your sexy ass out here!!! I have something I need to tell you now!!", he screamed once again while he took off his shoes and jacket.

After a few minutes a groggy Hongjoong emerged from his room wearing a black thigh-high sock and a yellow hoodie. Wooyoung couldn't take his eyes off Hongjoong since he was too adorable in his eyes. The way the yellow, oversized sweatshirt landed just above his mid-thigh and how his thigh highs strained his big thighs. He simply wanted to devour him, but he took a big breath instead. Wooyoung gave himself a little pep talk in his head before he began smiling squeezing the smaller boy's cheeks.

"Youngie-ahh.. we have neighbors that are already mad at us...we can't keep getting warnings from the landlord", Hongjoong whined with a cute pout

Wooyoung giggled kissing the boys nose before pulling him into the living room and making him sit with him."I'm sorry but this idea is just too perfect"

"what is it woo?". Hongjoong asked playing with his sweater paws

Wooyong smiled more at the boy before lifting his face up so that he could look at him.
"I have brilliant idea that would totally benefit us both...if your down of course"

" what is it?" Hongjoong asked

" let's have sex with our boyfriends together"

Hongjoong was completely stunned at Wooyoungs new " brilliant" idea. "Are you serious Wooyoung!? You want to see me have sex with Mingi !? I knew you were a dirty but not this dirty..." he squealed in embarrassment .

Wooyoung laughed off Hongjoong's disgust while detaching himself from the back of the couch and moving closer to grab Hongjoong's hands.

"Joongie think about it... you are my best friend.. my twin.. my partner in crime. I know this is crazy and makes me sound like a pervert but don't you think this will make us all stronger....think about it, you've been dying to try soft love making sex and I've been dying for hard and aggressive...it works perfectly if we switch boyfriends for a night...plus I want to get to know Mingi better too", Wooyoung admitted.

"I... I.. I don't know how to answer you Woo.. i get we do everything together but...having sex together?....what if that changed our friendship....how would we go about doing it" Hongjoong said trying to hide the shades of pink sprinkled on his cheeks

" baby...I know this could change us...but I don't mind at all Hongjoong....not in the slightest." Wooyoung giggled watching the tip of Hongjoong's ears turn a bright red as they kept eye contact.

" y-yes...okay let's do it...how are we gonna..."

" shhh let me figure that out I just need you to look pretty like always now let's get them to hang out with us tonight.

Hongjoong nodded and watched as Wooyoung grabbed his phone calling Yunho. Hongjoong lost focus as Wooyoung contacted Yunho, daydreaming about the countless possibilities and the tingling he had just experienced in his heart. He experienced butterflies swimming through his tummy when Wooyoung called him a baby. In a sense, Hongjoong experienced the same emotions that he had and continues to have for Mingi. Was he in love with his best friend as well? Hongjoong was afraid of what could happen if he had sex with them. He felt so conflicted as part of him was hesitant...and part of him wanting it to happen.

Before you know it Wooyoung had gotten off the phone and had his full attention to the zoned out boy. He smiled kissing the boys nose before getting up. " Hongjoong-ah, we gotta get ready! They were actually already hanging out so they want us to come over now...and I got the perfect idea."

Before Hongjoong could say anything, he was being dragged to Wooyoungs room. Together they got ready. They decided to shower together to make sure they were extra clean before they went out to do each others hair and make up. Hongjoong did Wooyoungs hair, and Wooyoung did his make up and now they had finally gotten to the best part.

Sex toys and lace panties

" Wooyoungie...p-please be gentle..."

" your so cute...it's just my fingers inside you come on now...I know you've taken Mingi plenty of times this is only a small sex toy" Wooyoung smirked at the whines his friend was making. He was trying his hardest not get too aroused ,but with each high pitch moan....he felt himself throbbing. The desire to see this boy get fucked by his own boyfriend was just too sexy to deny.

" Hah...Wooyoung p-put it...put it in" Hongjoong whined holding tightly onto the counter top. A loud moan escaped Hongjoongs mouth when Wooyoung finally got the toy inside of him. His legs quivered feeling the blunt head of the toy poking at his sweet spot.

" god calm down Joong....your moans are too erotic ...come on baby it's time to put on some clothing"

" w-what about y-yours" Hongjoong asked curiously

" I already put it in...your moans are definitely magic...better then any lube" Wooyoung giggled slapping the boys ass before going to his closet. Hongjoong was left blushing profusely as Wooyoung began to scavenge for clothing in his closet. He watched as Wooyoung's once clean room, progressively became a mess with mountains of clothing,

" Ah-hah! These are perfect!" Wooyoung squealed pulling out two outfits. One was very girly and one was very dark which was perfect. Wooyoung tossed the pink outfit to Hongjoong before he started changing into his.

"W-Wooyoung....don't you think this is ummm a little much? We're just going over to Yunho's apartment to watch movies" Hongjoong whined

" I know that....but come onnnn you agreed to let me dress you up ... pleaseee" Wooyoung whined as they stood nude in the Wooyoungs room " and besides don't you want them to be thirsty for us?"

" f-fine" Hongjoong whined reluctantly changing clothes

After finishing up their outfits with accessories , they were finally ready to go. Together they entered Wooyoung's car and began the journey. Light music hummed in the background as Hongjoong looked at the passing cars from the passenger seat. His mind slowly began to drift off and before he knew it they were already at their destination.

" holy shit! When did yunho move!?" Hongjoong yelled completely in awe due to the house's beauty.

The home looked stunning , yet menacing and eerie. There were several cars, including Mingi's, parked on Yunho's driveway right outside the garage. Once Wooyoung parked the car next to the others, he started getting out the car. Hongjoong followed him looking around him ,taken aback by the architecture.

If it weren't for Wooyoung grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the door, he would've never moved. As they approached the door, Hongjoong experienced an odd sense of excitement, wondering what may transpire inside this house.

Meanwhile inside Yunho and Mingi were doing their own thing. Yunho and Mingi were engaged in a contentious tongue-twisting match prior to the arrival of Hongjoong and Wooyoung. The kiss became increasingly thirsty as Yunho grounded his hips against Mingi's bulge.These situations became normal for them. They frequently found themselves sucking each other's faces and rubbing against one another to get off. And before you say anything, yes, they loved their boyfriends dearly, but they also cared deeply for one another. As a result, whenever they were by themselves, they seized the chance to play with one another.

As the kisses began to move lower and lower, the abrupt sound of the doorbell broke their focus. Yunho gave Mingi one more kiss before he stood up fixing his clothing ,then answering the door. As he opened the door his eyes widened at the boys and their semi revealing outfits.

Wooyoung's outfit

Hongjoong's outfit

" damnnn...y'all never fail huh....Come in come in" Yunho smiled taking Wooyoung's coat.

As they walked through the entrance, Hongjoong walked ahead looking around at the beautiful decor. As he made his way straight down the hall he saw his boyfriend sitting on the couch and immediately jumping in his lap smiling.

Mingi giggled holding the boys hips and littering kisses all over his nose. Yunho had now walked into the living room with his arms around Wooyoungs waist as he kissed the boys neck.

" they look so sexy....don't you agree Mingi?"said Yunho as he spun Wooyoung around. Mingi nodding rubbing his hands on the boy on his laps hips down to his thighs. He couldn't keep his hands to himself as he continuously littered kisses down Hongjoong's throat. Hongjoong wanted so badly to moan out but he didn't wanna ruin the plan Wooyoung had. When Mingi pushed Hongjoongs hips down to his thigh, Hongjoong let out a whine.

" hey behave yourselves! We still got plans tonight! And we haven't even drank yet! Wooyoung laughed pulling Yunho towards the couch

" what do y'all have in mind ? What do you wanna do first" Mingi asked

" how about I ...make you guys a drink" Wooyoung said brushing his lips against Yunho's Adams Apple. Yunho let out a groan holding on tightly to the boys hips

" Wooyoung" Yunho warned

" hehe sorry but let me make y'all a drink...you'll love it" Wooyoung smiled getting up and going to the kitchen.

He started preparing his drink as soon as he realized he was alone. He filled the blender with blue raspberry lemonade, ice, and Patron and blue curacao to make the blue layer of the drink.

For the yellow part of the drink he added frozen lemonade and patron along with a hint of lemon into the blender, however this time he added 4 viagra pills into the blender watching it mix into the drink.

Wooyoung later added additional eddy lemonade vodka to the yellow mixture to give it a little more of a kick. Just as Wooyoung was applying his finishing touches, Hongjoong waltzed into the room and sat on one of the island chairs.

"Woo...are you sure about this" Hongjoong mumbles twiddling his thumbs. With a light giggle Wooyoung kissed his head softly before ruffling his hair a bit " you trust me right?"

Hongjoong nodded quickly looking into Wooyoungs eyes. " then if you trust me
You'll know Im doing this for us"

A smile etched onto Wooyoungs face as he winked at the boy. He gathered the drinks onto a tray and made his way out to kitchen with Hongjoong trailing behind him.

" damn got me a little bartender, those look good" Yunho said thanking Wooyoung for the drink.

As everyone got their own drink, they all took a simp moaning at the taste. Wooyoung couldn't help the smirk as he watched how they gulped down the liquid. Lucky they weren't light weights....well except Hongjoong. Hongjoong had gotten only halfway into the drink before his cheeks began to flush.

" god...look at him awww...such a light weight" Yunho teased

" nuh uhh...I'm not a light weightttt I'm just...
I'm fine okayyyy" Hongjoong mumbled as he leaded back into Mingi's arms.

Wooyoung giggled also getting comfortable in Yunho's arms before grabbing the remote and playing a movie. Halfway into the movie, Hongjoong couldn't stop his hips from moving.

" Hongjoong s-stop...princess you're gonna...fuck" Mingi groaned softly biting his lip. He was trying to stop Hongjoong but the friction just felt too good to him.

" mmmm...Mingi....I want to play" Hongjoong whined out sucking on Mingi's neck

The two failed to notice the other couple drawing closer since they were so engrossed in one another. Now that Wooyoung was facing the boy, he could clearly see Hongjoong's reddened face. Wooyoung laughed as he got closer to the boy pecking cheek. Hongjoong's attention shifted from Mingi's neck and went to Wooyoungs lips. Wooyoung moaned finally feeling the boy's soft lips against his.

Hongjoong didn't even notice what his body was doing as he now sat in Wooyoungs lap. The tension in the air was becoming so thick as nothing but the sound of shallow gasp filled the air. With this scene infront of them, Yunho and Mingi were hard as ever as they watched their partners kiss eachother while grinding their hips together.

Now, Mingi and Yunho were lustfully glancing at one another. The two didn't even need to speak; their eyes already did the talking. They quickly found themselves on the opposite ends of the couch .Yunho was now rubbing against Hongjoong's ass while Wooyoung's ass was grinding into Mingi. The dominant pair got into a passionate kiss as they humped the moaning boys below them. They remained there for a while before turning their focus to the boys below them.

The position had changed and now the bottoms were on top of the doms. Wooyoung quickly cupped Mingi's jaw and cocked his head, engaging in an intensifying kiss as their tongues licked haphazardly against one another. When they pulled away, they both looked beside them noticing how the other two had already started kissing. Wooyoung felt heat in his stomach at the sight. He probably never experienced anything hotter than this. One more look at the way Yunho gently bit Hongjoong's bottom lip and Wooyoung was back to kissing Mingi.

Mingi hands now began to trail down the boys spine, slowly moving down to Wooyoung's ass, rubbing along the curve. His inner animal was becoming ignited as his hips unintentionally twitched forward in response to Yunho's low moan. Wooyoung lost track of his breathing as Mingi tightened his grip in response to the Wooyoungs grinding.

With Mingi's aggressive hold, Wooyoung found himself wrapping his arms tighter around Mingi's neck, kissing him harder. The feeling was overwhelming, yet it was addictive. Besides Yunho, no one has ever touched him in this way.
But here was his best friend's boyfriend forcing electrical shocks through his body. Mingi's lips were just too warm and oh so sweet that he couldn't find it in him to let them stop working against his skin.Wooyoung felt like he could just melt right then and there as the lust continued to take over.

When Mingi carefully placed his hands under Wooyoung's dress and began to rub down his sides, the boy whimpered. The two never stopped kissing and judging by the sounds coming from behind Wooyoung, the other two were in a similar situation.

He didn't take his eyes off Mingi until he heard a particularly loud moan from Hongjoong. His dick twitched pitifully at the sound alone. For some reason Hongjoong was no longer wearing his dress and Wooyoung's boyfriend was laying down on top of him, tongue playing with Hongjoong's pink nipple.

"Shit" Wooyoung gasped under his breath watching the scene. There really was no turning back now. He was aroused as fuck just by watching his friends skin becoming progressively more flush.

The sensation of Mingi's warm lips clinging to his neck, sucking at the skin snapped him out of his racing thoughts completely. He whimpered as his fingers threaded through Mingi's fair colored locks. Wooyoung's hips continuously pressed down as Mingi littered purple marks all over his smooth.

With a little more grinding and marking Wooyoung felt the warm hands leaving his dress. Mingi then hooked his arms around Wooyoung's thighs, lifting both of their bodies from the chair. At first Wooyoung was startled but as Mingi carried him through the space, the elder had rejoined their lips. Wooyoung felt that Mingi's kisses were becoming more and more frantic, and before he realized it, Wooyoung's back had made sharp contact with the wall.

He was powerless to stop the loud moan from erupting. He's never been treated this rough...and just feeling this aggression was enough to make Wooyoung want to explode

He could just feel Mingi's covered cock rubbing against his ass in the position they were in. He was losing it as the desire to be destroyed and used became his only thought. He wanted so bad to experience this cock's true sensations...those same sensations that Hongjoong frequently bragged about .

Wooyoung let out a small whine when Mingi dragged him away from the wall a short while later. He had a desire to be fucked against the hard surface like a stupid sex toy, but Mingi seemed to have different ideas.

Soon he was brought over to Yunho's bedroom with the other two following close behind.Mingi then abruptly threw Wooyoung off of him, causing Wooyoung to squeal as he fell to the bed. After his first shock subsided, he looked next to him to see a blissed-out Hongjoong lying next to him. The two tops clearly had something planned judging by the placement of the bottoms.The two bottoms were now lying close to one another as they stood at the foot of the bed.Yunho was the first to make a move. He slowly crawled to sit next to Hongjoong, his finger hooking into the waistband of the elder's sweatpants.

"...you two sure about doing this?" Yunho asked, his eyes switching between Hongjoong and his own boyfriend to get both of their approval. Once he was met with two desperate nods, he got onto his knees, removing Hongjoong's dress fully . Mingi and Wooyoung watched breathlessly as the tall boy leaned down, red lips mouthing at the thin pink underwear covering Hongjoong's hard cock.

" Who knew this little innocent baby could be so dirty...look how wet these panties are...and he has a heart shaped plug in him....fuck" Yunho smirked pushing the plug in deeper.

The youngest heard Hongjoong's soft moans from beside him and stared up at Mingi with pleading eyes.

At the hopeless looks Wooyoung gave him, Mingi grinned sadistically. He didn't have the same delicate technique as Yunho had so, instead he grabbed both of Wooyoung's wrists and held them above the smaller man's head while sucking his bottom lip. The tall male started grinding his hips down as the younger replied by opening his mouth and allowing Mingi examine him.

Wooyoung's loud moan was muffled by Mingi's wet mouth. As the pleasure grew too intense, the younger sought to twist his body away out of fear that he would finish too quickly and ruin the evening for everyone. But Mingi's grip and the large body caging him made it impossible for Wooyoung to escape.

Fortunately for him, just as he was about to reach his climax, Mingi leaned back. When the elder got to his feet, Wooyoung saw that Yunho was currently taking off his clothes. He proudly admired his boyfriend's body. Yunho had the ideal physique shape, not to mention a huge cock. Hongjoong was definitely in for a ride. Wooyoung couldn't wait for the conversations he'd have with the fellow bottom after this.

But when he returned his gaze to Mingi, he was astounded. Mingi appeared to be exactly as wonderfully shaped, with the exception that he was slightly thicker, which made Wooyoung swallow forcefully. The male appeared to have strong arms that could easily throw Wooyoung around, thick thighs, and a toned chest. His cock was thicker even if it wasn't nearly as long as Yunho's.

Wooyoung was now, in all honesty, even more ecstatic than before. As his lover watched from the other side of the bed, he couldn't wait to be filled and stretched out.

Noticing he was now the only person on the bed who was still in their full set of clothes, he quickly sat up, pulling the dress he had on as well as his black laced panties off on one go.

"Yunho...., your boyfriend is such a slut...he looks real desperate to be fucked by me, huh?" Mingi joked,

Yunho just giggled, leaning his body to the side to grab the bottle of lube. He and Mingi both put a generous amount on the thick plugs that sat inside them.Wooyoung squealed when Mingi began pulling and pushing the toy in and out. He could already tell that Mingi wasn't as gentle as Yunho, but it was bearable.

After a while they both took the plugs out shoving their fingers into them. It didn't take long before they both started moaning in ecstasy at the fingers. By the time Mingi inserted his second finger, Wooyoung was an absolute mess. The way Mingi abused his sweet spot, made Wooyoung arch his back more tugging on the blanket. He was feeling so overstimulated from both the feeling as well as the sounds he was hearing. Hearing Hongjoong's soft moans right beside him, knowing his boyfriend was the cause of those moans while his own hole was filled by Hongjoong's lover's fingers had Wooyoung's head spinning and a string of pre cum dribbling onto his soft stomach.

Mingi was the first who grew impatient, rolling a condom over his girthy cock before kneeling closer to Wooyoung's ass. The elder rubbed the head of his cock against Wooyoung's hole a couple of times before pushing in.

Wooyoung could tell Mingi wasn't as delicate as Yunho just by the shove inside of him, and the thickness wasn't helping matters either. With his head tilted back, the boy gripped Hongjoong's hand so firmly that his knuckles turned white.

Fortunately, the discomfort quickly gave way to pleasure as Wooyoung lay there motionless. Finally, he released Hongjoong's hand and grabbed Mingi's upper arm as the latter slowly began to move inside of him.

Wooyoung already felt his mind numbing when Mingi's thick cock dragged perfectly against his prostate and velvety walls.His hips twitched uncontrollably and he dug his nails into Mingi's biceps.

Before he knew it, series of loud moans started spilling out of him when Mingi finally started thrusting into him at a faster pace. Wooyoung attempted to stare Mingi in the eyes, but as the pleasure intensified, he found his head bobbed back and forth as his eyes continued to roll. With the incredible pleasure that is electrocuting his body with each stroke, his head was progressively becoming blanker.

He really thought it couldn't get any better than this. In bed with his boyfriend and two best friends, a fat cock up his ass and a cute boy lying next to him, moaning softly as Yunho fucked him silly. Yes Wooyoung thought things couldn't get any better....that was until Mingi aggressively shoved Wooyoung's thighs backwards, far enough for Wooyoung's ass to lift off the bed. The younger yelped as the new angle made Mingi's dick reach even further inside.

Mingi was quick to pick up a fast pace. Wooyoung was currently a drooling, sobbing, and twitching mess. He hasn't been fucked by Yunho in so long that tears had formed in his eyes, so as he felt the first tear fall down his cheek, he knew he had chosen wisely by slipping viagras in their drinks.

It was silly of him, thinking Mingi couldn't fuck any harder. Wooyoung's eyes opened in shock as the elder managed to accelerate once more. He barely noticed that Yunho had turned Hongjoong around and was currently fucking him in the doggy position, which didn't surprise Wooyoung because that was his preferred position. He was taken aback by how forcefully Mingi continued to strike Wooyoung's prostate with each thrust. He was continuously pushing Wooyoung closer to the edge despite his cock still not having been touched yet. Things only got better as Wooyoung was pushed into the same position Hongjoong was, only this time he was facing the boy. Mingi quickly got back to work driving Wooyoung even crazier as he drilled into him from behind

"Ohhh...m-my...ahh fuck fuck Fuck!" Wooyoung sobbed, body thrashing at the pleasure.

He couldn't even register what was happening when he felt a hand grab his jaw and very soft lips kissed him. It was only once he had already started kissing back that he realized these were Hongjoong's lips.

" he's good, right youngie?" Hongjoong smirked against Wooyoung's lips before leaning back in. It was a very messy, uncoordinated kiss as both of the boys were being fucked from behind, the movements of their bodies and occasional moans disrupting the kiss. Wooyoung found himself spitting in Hongjoong's mouth before swirling his tongue around the elders.

Wooyoung was appreciative of Hongjoong's kiss. He was convinced that if he didn't have a pair of warm lips to concentrate on, he would've come untouched 5 minutes ago. Additionally, the fact that Hongjoong was on his hands and knees made it much easier for the two bottoms to come into contact, with the elder gasping into his mouth as Hongjoong leaned on his elbow and tugged at Wooyoung's hair.

The fact that Mingi was the first to reach his climax was not surprising given the rapid pace he had been maintaining. With a low groan, he released into the condom, and as Mingi reduced his thrusts, Wooyoung felt the cock pulse within him.

By the way Yunho's thrusts became inconsistent, Wooyoung could tell he was getting near. What he didn't expect was for Hongjoong to reach down and stroke Wooyoung's length, using the string of pre cum as lube. In this manner, the three of them arrived at the same time, with Hongjoong being the one to spill unintentionally upon the sheets.

As they all tried catching their breath, Hongjoong collapsed onto Wooyoung's body, shyly digging his face into Wooyoung's neck as well as snuggling into him. The younger pulled him closer, nose buried in the other's hair as he breathed heavily. It was a gross hug, both men sweaty and lube oozing out of their asses but they didn't care. Wooyoung wasn't complaining as he was simply too fucked out to care. Feeling the other's fast heart beat against his chest was rather hot.

A few moments passed before the men were approached by the other two. The tops had returned with warm wash cloths, this time turning to their respective boyfriends as they cleaned the two up.

"You ok?" Yunho smiled down at the sleepy boy with kiss swollen lips. The smaller nodded quickly holding onto Hongjoong. Hongjoong's sweaty hair tickling his chin. Throughout the entire after care, Hongjoong would not let go of Wooyoung. But Wooyoung wasn't one to complain, his arm remaining around Hongjoong's waist, rubbing soothing circles into the skin there.

Even when the taller men joined the others in bed, Hongjoong was too tired to move off of Wooyoung. Even when Mingi tried pulling the boy off of Wooyoung to spoon him, the boy whined and tightened his grip around Wooyoung's shoulders. It was so cute to Wooyoung, seeing how overly clingy his hyung got after being fucked silly.

So, they stayed like this, Mingi wrapping his long arm around both of the bottoms before Yunho joined the cuddle pile, his nose buried in Wooyoung's messy hair as he laid his arm on top of Mingi's, his fingertips tracing over the soft skin.

" we might as well become a four person couple...I don't think I could have enough of this" mingi joked playing with the boys hair.

" I agree with it...this was a good experience so why not" Yunho said as he looked at Mingi in the eyes " don't you two agree"

The two boys nodded their head as they were simply too tired to think. This felt right, all of them together like this, everyone hugging everyone. It felt like he was being overloaded with love and safety. And with three beautiful men surrounding him, Wooyoung quickly drifted into a wonderful sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 5.4K 16
"more than friends..." "best friends?" "ugh, you're clueless..." ateez oneshots ~~~ bxb ships - lowercase intended - :) ♡ just a oneshot book of atee...
154K 5.9K 54
This book will be filled with many ONEUS imagines! Some created by me and some requests from you! REQUEST BOX : OPENED 「 」 REQUEST BOX: CLOSED 「✓...
12.4K 212 103
Previously named 'skz oneshots' So this is my little hobby, writing Changbin one-shots since he is immensely underappreciated. Starting this book I t...
315 18 17
Discontinued. See, Hongjoong forgot his memories and his boyfriend, seonghwa was very upset from it. Will hongjoong ever remember seonghwa, his lover...