Five Villain Daddies Are Figh...

By GirlUnderSun

Ye Sang's five daddies were all villains wicked beyond redemption who were doing bad things in the world. Eve... More

Details
1-4
5-8
9-12
13-16
17-20
21-24
25-28
29-32
33-36
37-40
41-44
45-48
49-52
53-56
61-64
65-68
69-72
73-76
77-80
81-84
85-88
89-92
93-96
97-100
101-104
105-108
109-113
113-116
117-120
121-124
125-128
129-132
133-136
137-140
141-144
145-148
149-152
153-156
157-160
161-164
165-168
169-172
173-176
177-180
181-184
185-188
189-192
193-196
197-200
201-204
205-208
209-212
213-216
217-220
221-224
225-228
229-232
233-236
237-240
241-244
245-248
249-252
253-256
257-260
261-264

57-60

1.7K 62 1
By GirlUnderSun

Chapter 57: Kindergarten (Part 2)

"H-Hello." Ms. Xu forced a smile and secretly signed in relief when she met Ye Sang's round cat eyes.

The little girl looked like... she was quite easy to handle?

She squatted down and smiled at Huo Chenyu, "This is Old Master Huo's granddaughter, isn't she?"

"Is your name Sangsang?"

Huo Chenyu smiled and he couldn't help but press down the strand of hair standing up on top of Ye Sang's head.

The boy's voice was as gentle and courteous as always, "Her name is Ye Sang."

Ye?

Ms. Xu was surprised but nodded at the confused girl without asking further.

There were a lot of filthy stories in big families like the Huo family.

It was beyond her to be curious about why the little girl's family name was Ye.

"Is this your first time coming to kindergarten?" Ms. Xu rubbed the top of her head, poking her deer ear accessories lightly and laughed, thinking that she was absolutely adorable.

The little thing nodded brightly, her attitude completely different from those children who looked like they were about to be separated from their family in life and death.

Ms. Xu smiled, "Your sister is so obedient. She's cute too. I've seen so many children but this is the first time seeing someone so adorable."

She was wearing a pink dress with a strawberry bag. Her black hair was curled slightly and her eyes smiled like crescents.

Huo Chenyu glanced at the little white ball carelessly but smiled in silence.

Cute?

Why couldn't he see that?

But silly, yes.

She's an idiot who would count the money for the person who kidnapped her.

Ms. Xu held her hand and smiled gently, "Does Sangsang need to say goodbye to your brother? Primary school finishes quite late."

Jiyue School was filled with heirs of different corporations and so they had a very tight schedule. Some were treated harshly since they were a child and grew up to be young masters excelling in both morals and studies. Naturally there were some devil incarnates too.

Ye Sang dragged her short legs and pulled his sleeves, "Brodda, can you pick Sangsang up after school?"

The young boy looked at her and mercilessly replied, "I don't finish until late."

Which meant that there was no way that he would pick her up.

"I can wait for you..." The little thing wasn't the kind to retreat in front of a problem.

She nagged him, "Can brodda go home with Sangsang together in the future?"

She suddenly hugged his arms and Huo Chenyu's expressions changed slightly.

He subconsciously wanted to throw her arms off but learning from what had happened last time he did that, he controlled himself and lowered his gentle tone of voice in confusion.

"Isn't it better for you to go home with the driver?"

What's the point of waiting for him?

Ye Sang waved his arms for a hug, continuing inaudibly, "Because brodda is scared..."

Children were always so clean.

Huo Chenyu's eyes dimmed. As she stretched her arms out wanting a hug, he squatted down rigidly after a while and shakily hugged her back.

When he touched the little ball of warmth, his movement paused and immediately softened as if he was afraid of hurting her.

The young boy pressed his lips together and looked at her bright and happy eyes, his clear voice sounding a little impatient, "Then stay here and don't run around."

"And don't follow others off somewhere."

Today...

He will try to pick her up earlier.

Chapter 58: Kindergarten (Part 3)

The little thing stood on her tippy toes and replied crisply, "Okay!"

"Pff." Ms. Xu was amused by their cute interaction.

After the siblings said goodbye to each other, she bent down and held the little turnip's hands, taking her into the classroom.

At this time, a bunch of little turnips were chit-chatting in the classroom, Ye Sang even heard a bunch of devil incarnates acting self-centered, showing off their fathers crazily.

"My dad is the mayor!! I have numerous maids at home!"

"Hah, my dad is the richest in the whole city, my family is rich!"

"What's cool about that? My dad is a director-general and he's surrounded by beautiful women of all types!" Another little devil was yelling.

"..."

Ms. Xu touched her forehead while sighing at the sound of all these little turnips revealing their identities.

What a bunch of difficult children.

She hoped that this new little girl was quieter or they might tear the classroom apart.

In fact, no children who could come to Jiyue School had bad backgrounds.

Their families were either wealthy or influential.

A bunch of second generations of wealthy families and officials had gathered together, so naturally, they had to fight for a winner.

"Little friends, please quiet down a little." Ms. Xu held the little girl's hand and cleared her throat, signaling these angry children to calm down, "I believe that everyone has heard?"

"We have a new friend in our class."

Ms. Xu introduced with a smile, "This is Ye Sang, and she is five years old like everyone."

She looked down and asked softly, "Sangsang, will you greet your classmates?"

"Okay." The little thing put her hands behind her back and her dimples smiled sweetly.

She stared at her toes and introduced herself. "I'm Ye Sang!"

"Hello!"

She looked down and looked somewhat shy.

All the fighting turnips heard her soft voice and paused, turning their heads around in unison.

"Ye Sang?"

"Her surname's Ye? From Ye Niannian's family?"

"I don't know..."

A little turnip head sighed, "She looks so cute."

Another boy humphed coldly, "It doesn't matter how cute she is, if she dares to fight for first place like Ye Niannian then she's done for."

In the top class, there was a test once in a while.

The little boy who spoke was Su Ruirui and he came first for every test.

This little tyrant wasn't afraid of anything but bad results.

If he didn't do well, he would be welcomed with a socialist double beating from his parents, and his pocket money would be confiscated mercilessly.

"Last time there was Ye Niannian, don't tell me this Ye also wants to fight for number one with me?" Su Ruirui's round eyes stared at Ye Sang unkindly.

A boy standing next to him patted his shoulders and comforted Su Ruirui like an adult, "Don't worry, she's only a little girl. Ye Niannian's family is known for literature, it's understandable that he has good grades."

"Ye Sang is nothing to be afraid of."

Su Ruirui humphed coldly and still looked at Ye Sang unkindly.

"Is she looking down because she's scared of me?"

"Coward." He mumbled, "She's as annoying as Shen Yan'an."

The little thing who was busy staring at the tip of her feet heard and tilted her head to the side, coincidentally hearing Su Ruirui calling her a coward. She blinked and looked in his direction in confusion.

Her grape-like eyes were like crescents, and her cute looks made all the other children cry in surprise.

Su Ruirui was shocked too. He blinked and stared stupidly, "I think s-she looks... a bit better than Shen Yan'an."

Chapter 59: Shen Yan'an (Part 1)

She was far prettier than Shen Yan'an.

How could a girl compare to a boy?

Su Ruirui swallowed hard like a good-for-nothing. Eventually, when the little thing looked at him, he humphed coldly through his nose.

He had been the devil in his classes since he was small and he loved to tease those whose background wasn't as big as his.

Such as Shen Yan'an.

Like that mute, who had a sharp personality and was a cold-natured boy.

After the introduction, Ms. Xu hesitated as she glanced at all the little turnip heads in the class.

She miserably discovered that since Jiyue School had a high threshold, it was hard to get in.

They haven't had any newcomers in their kindergarten for quite a while too.

Now that someone entered with their connections like little Ye Sang, she couldn't find a suitable desk for her.

"...How about we let Sangsang sit next to Shen Yan'an?" Ms. Liu, who was comforting the bunch of little turnip heads, pondered and hesitantly looked at the unnoticeable spot at the back row.

To be honest, it wasn't suitable to put Ye Sang next to Shen Yan'an judging from her background.

After all, this boy...

He was disliked ever since he came to the school.

He was sharp and refused everyone's good intentions towards him; the few teachers who tried to approach him all got bitten.

He was sensitive and vicious like a mad dog.

Ms. Liu was one of those who had been bitten by Shen Yan'an. She shook his hand and mocked herself, "I spent a lot on this, I wonder if this counts as an industrial injury."

It was understandable that she didn't like Shen Yan'an.

Ms. Xu sighed lightly as she was worried, "Forget about that, in a worst-case scenario, we will have Sangsang squeeze in with the others first, we can go get another table afterward."

Ms. Liu had seen Shen Yan'an darkness and nodded hesitantly, "That works too."

"We need to keep a close eye on these children so that they avoid contact with Shen Yan'an."

She pointed at the boy sitting in the corner and sneered, "If these children get bitten and their parents get angry, us teachers can't handle the consequences."

Ms. Xu knew what she meant and rolled her eyes jokingly, "You are an adult, why are you angry at a child?"

"But... coming back to him," She furrowed his brows, "Yan'an's parents are too heartless. I've never seen them pick him up."

Ms. Liu mumbled, "It's hard to say whether he has parents or not. Look what he's wearing, it's hard to blame these young masters for bullying him."

In a bunch of bright and active children, Shen Yan's antisocial personality and gloominess stood out.

As time passed, he became the "odd" one out and the "wild child" to others.

They didn't hide their conversation from Ye Sang as they didn't think a child would understand it.

After Ms. Liu finished speaking, she bent down and looked at her with a smile, "Sangsang, will you please squeeze in with Su Ruirui and the others first?"

She pointed towards Su Ruirui's direction and patiently explained, "We don't have an extra seat in the class at the moment."

Ms. Liu thought that all children at this age were obedient and that they would sit together nicely if she patiently explained why.

Chapter 60: Shen Yan'an (Part 2)

However, she underestimated the little thing's strange way of thinking.

Ye Sangsang looked at Ye Niannian, who was close to falling asleep, and Su Ruirui, who was looking at her with shining eyes.

"No..."

The little thing shocked her head in rejection.

Ms. Liu was surprised but asked with a smile, "Why not?"

Ye Sang blinked earnestly and tried to talk reason, "Because my Grandpa said that men and women should not touch."

After a while, the little thing stared at her feet and a word jumped into her mind. She tried to throw the responsibility on someone else, "If I squeeze in with Ye Niannian and the others, my daddy said..."

"That it's 'a disgrace to the educated class'!"

"..." A-A disgrace to the educated class?

Is that how you use that freaking idiom?

Ms. Liu was shocked.

But there were even more shocking words.

After the little thing finished speaking, she anxiously twisted her fingers. Su Ruirui, who was somewhat looking forward to Ye Sang sitting with him widened his eyes slightly in shock.

"What does it mean to be a disgrace to the educated class?"

Ye Sang didn't really understand it either.

The little thing broke the characters apart with difficulty and tried her best to understand it, then whispered in uncertainty, "It's a bad person, humiliating a brodda called Siwen..."

Su Ruirui stared blankly.

He tilted his head to the side and carefully comprehended it.

You ru si wen...

It really means that.

The little boy's eyes lit up brightly and nodded, "That's right, Sangsang, you are so smart!!"

Mrs. Liu stared, flabbergasted. "..."

Another classmate immediately agreed, "That bad person is so bad."

"Exactly!"

"He's worse than Zhao Yuan!! I always see Zhao Yuan bully Shen Yan'an."

A girl immediately used the new word she learned and pointed at Su Ruirui, "Then you two can't sit together, that's humiliating Siwen!"

"That's right, you can't humiliate Siwen."

All the other little turnip heads started to blame him, "Siwen is such a poor guy, how could you bully him?"

"Wuwuwu, Siwen is so poor."

A few children with fragile hearts immediately started wailing.

Even the little devil Su Ruiui cried tears of sadness.

H-He wanted to sit with the pretty little sister.

But...

Wuwuwu.

Siwen is such a poor guy.

The teachers helplessly listened to the melancholic cries and exchanged a glance as they sank into silence.

Ms. Liu and Ms. Xu exchanged silent looks.

What the hell was that?!

Damn.

What's Siwen?

Come outside!

How did they start crying?

In a moment like this, all these precious young masters and misses tearily told them, "Don't bully Siwen."

"..."

Smile and keep living.jpg

Ms. Xu quickly comforted all those crying little turnips.

She pulled Ms. Liu's sleeves, suggesting helplessly, "If there's no other way then we'll just have to let the little thing sit with Yan'an first."

"I'll go grab a small desk after class ends."

"Let's just have them sit together first, I think Ye Sang's tired from standing."

Ms. Liu glanced at the room of teary eyes and touched her forehead silently.

What else could they do?

An idiom was interpreted in such a forceful way.

Now, they could only make Ye Sang sit with Shen Yan'an for a bit first or their turnip heads won't stop crying.

"Come here, Sangsang," Ms. Liu took the small bag and waved with a smile, "Could you please come and sit with Brother Yan'an first?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 201K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
112K 3.4K 55
"You want me to sketch you that bad?" I caressed her thin necklace, playfully tugging on it. "Yes." The whisper entered my ear, the woman's lips ling...
1.1M 14.5K 52
NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson for junior year, little does she know she...
43.8M 1.4M 90
Damien Stryker is a ruthless billionaire, but when Serena Mclane is forced to marry him, she hopes to find the mercy behind his cold eyes and strong...