A Blaze In My Heart

Oleh PinkFruityFabGirl

[BOOK 3/3 of the MY HEART series] Book 1: Key To My Heart Book 2: King of My Heart [NOTE: this book contains... Lebih Banyak

1. "You can't read?"
2. "You are two minutes late."
3. "This is an office, Miss Woods, not a concert."
4. "This is your hell and I'm the devil."
5. "You really are the devil."
6. "Come!"
7. "Your words were infused with sarcasm."
8. "Please keep your un-showered self away from me."
9. "One against five. How wonderful."
10. "I shall not discuss my decisions with you."
11. "True, because my taste isn't that mediocre."
12. "Well, you don't own my mouth."
13. "You're right. You look miserable."
14. "I'll put you over my shoulder."
15. "I warned you."
16. "For the record, your ass is small."
17. "S-stop taking off your clothes!"
18. "Would you dump me for him?"
19. "Want me to carry you?"
20. "Did you just call me feral? You're a beast!"
21. "Not that kind of sleeping."
22. "Did you borrow this swimsuit from your grandma?"
23. "Miss Woods, get out of there. Now."
24. "Make me."
25. "Don't come after me!"
26. "...more than just charm and looks."
27. "I might be addicted to her smart mouth."
28. "And his stamina... it's like through the roof."
29. "Look into my eyes and say it."
30. "Don't lie, Miss Woods. I can smell the purity on you."
31. "Are you daft? I didn't write this."
32. "Are you saying I can call you anytime?"
33. "Be assured that I would rip him apart."
34. "Open your legs for me, angel." 🌢
35. "I'm sorry for having an insane libido?"
36. "My dessert is between your legs." 🌢🌢
37. "Don't go, okay? Otherwise I'll be cold and lonely."
38. "Awww is the big, bad devil obsessed with me?"
39. "I always knew you were a witch."
40. "Then don't keep your hands to yourself." 🌢🌢🌢🌢
42. "I do believe I've lost the ability to walk." 🌢🌢🌢🌢
43. "Hell with you sounds like heaven to me."
44. "You can have one bite. It won't ruin your six pack, don't worry."
45. "Have you ever been kissed in the rain?"
46. "I'm certain you'll scare the creepiest of demons away."
47. "I'm thinking of having you for breakfast." 🌢️
48. "You don't need clothes when you're with me." 🌢️
49. "It smells horrible in there and there's a lizard!"
50. "Think you can say that in a voice note?"
51. "I'm more passionate about you." 🌢️🌢️🌢️🌢️
52. "You can look, sunshine. There's nothing you haven't already seen." 🌢️
53. "You're still seeing other women, aren't you?"
54. "Why are you torturing me these days, Miss Woods? Or are you bored of me?"
55. "I have a life, Blayze! I have work to do, places to be."
56. "And if you were so brave, you wouldn't hide your face."
57. "Please don't ever hurt yourself again."
58. "Don't you feel anything for me?"
59. "Her last location shows your house."
60. "Go on. Kill me. Now's the perfect chance."
61. "Hold my hand. Let's get out of here."
62. "I can feel her heart beating out there somewhere."
63. "And I swear, I will torture you until you beg me for death."
64. "Hang in there, please."
65. "Me nearly dying came to be of use after all."
66. "You can coax me into selling my soul to the devil."
67. "I care more about Mihrimah, if I'm being honest."
68. "Not the first time you're seeing me naked."
69. "Any day we spend together is special."
70. "Don't look at him, and don't even think about touching him."
71. "I made him pay the price for hurting my husband-to-be."
72. "Bold of you to assume I would let my wife pay for anything."
73. "You can scream at me, you can even hit me. I'll still be there for you."
Forever, The Blaze In My Heart

41. "The lady I give mind blowing orgasms to."

449 77 25
Oleh PinkFruityFabGirl

(2878 words)

I slumped in the bed with my eyes closed. My vagina felt sore, but still so satisfied. I wanted Blayze to cuddle me to sleep. I opened my eyes, watching him discard the used condom and slip a pair of shorts on. I expected him to come cuddle me then, instead he disappeared to the bathroom without a word.

My heart started sinking. I just lost my virginity to him, and he couldn't even cuddle me, let alone say a word to me. How could he just leave me alone in bed like that?

I wanted to get up, get dressed and get the hell out of there, but my sore vagina and legs wouldn't allow it.

I found myself tearing up.

The next minute, Blayze emerged from the bathroom, holding wet wipes in his hands. I watched in bewilderment as he sat between my legs, cleaning up the mess between my thighs. That was when I noticed the blood.

"You okay?" He asked, meeting my gaze.

I nodded slowly.

"Are you sore?" He questioned.

I nodded again.

After cleaning me up, he tossed the dirty wipes into the bin, before lifting me up bridal style in his arms. He carried me to the bathroom where a bubble bath awaited me.

I almost teared up again. He wasn't abandoning me. Instead, he cared. He cared about cleaning me up. He cared enough to run me a bubble bath.

I almost moaned in delight when he placed me in the hot bubble bath that instantly began massaging my sore muscles.

Blayze kissed the top of my head. "You were amazing, sunshine. If this wasn't your first time, I would have gone several rounds with you."

I blushed as my heart fluttered. "You were... amazing too." I said shyly. He massaged my hair, caressing it along with my shoulders.

"Glad you think so." He said, still running his fingers through my hair, soothingly.

Warmth spread through me replacing the coldness and my fear. He wasn't so insensitive after all.

I bit my lip, remembering what Aileen had told me. "Can I tell you something?" I asked.

"You can tell me anything." He assured.

I smiled, before giggling. "My best friend keeps talking about how her first boyfriend lasted only two minutes."

I watched him blink, before he threw his head back laughing like a little kid. My goodness, was that a sight to behold. He looked utterly gorgeous. He sounded utterly gorgeous.

His head then bowed, his face burying in the nape of my neck, as he continued to laugh. "Damn. Poor her." He said, once he recovered from his fit of laughter.

I giggled. "Yeah, that's definitely not what a girl dreams about her first time."

"How was your first time?" He flashed me a charming smile, sitting on the edge of the bathtub.

I blushed. "It was okay... could have been better." I teased.

His eyes darkened, even though he knew I was joking. "Do you want round two to have better, sunshine?"

"My sore vagina disagrees." I grinned.

His face eased up into a grin. "I won't go easy on you next time."

I mock gasped. "There's a next time? I heard you don't sleep with the same woman twice."

"I also don't sleep with them in my bed, clean them up and run a bath for them."

I smiled. "Slow down, big guy. I might start assuming that you're in love with me."

He only smiled.

———

Blayze bathed me with his own hands, and then carried me bridal style to the bed, after having dried me and dressed me up in one of his shirts. He tucked us both into bed, covering us up with the duvet, before he cuddled up a sleepy me against his chest.

I felt him sniff me. "What are you doing?" I mumbled sleepily.

"You smell like me." He replied, causing a smile to creep onto my face.

"Mmm thanks to your bath gels and stuff," I mumbled. "What do I usually smell like?" I asked curiously.

"Strawberries... it's like you mash them up and rub them on your body." He replied.

I giggled lazily, my eyelids getting heavier. "That's my body butter."

"Nice."

"Blayze," I mumbled at the edge of passing out. "Was it nice to have sex with me?"

"So nice, I'm eagerly waiting for our next round." He answered, before pressing an exaggerated kiss to my forehead that made me melt into his arms, and then surrender to my slumber.

———

I woke up to Blayze's face buried in my chest. He was fast asleep and getting him off of me seemed like an arduous task, since he was so heavy. So, I let him sleep like a baby on my breasts, wrapping my arms around him and running my fingers through his smooth hair.

A small amount of sunlight poured in through the blinds. My guess was that it was around 6:00 am. I played with the hair of the giant man sleeping on me for about half an hour, until it hit me that we had to attend the charity ball that day.

Ezra came to mind, ruining my serenity. I decided to push him to the back of my mind, and relish in the warm feeling of the handsome man dozing on me.

I rested my cheek on his head, sighing, continuing my gentle manipulations on his scalp. Everything lately was like dream. The cold Blayze Colton had turned into a warm, toasted marshmallow.

Wait, did you just call him a toasted marshmallow?

I giggled softly to myself. From dinosaur faced sea monster to toasted marshmallow... funny. I'm totally going to call him that. I bet he'd lose it.

Simultaneously, questions of 'what are we now' entered my mind. Blayze was never the cute relationship kind of guy, but then again, I had seen a completely different side of him. A soft, kind and caring side that I bet only very few people might have seen.

But the fear of him not wanting to put a name to our relationship had been pushing the thought to the back of my head. I kept telling myself that I shouldn't expect him to start calling me his girlfriend and make things official. Out of the things I thought were unlikely for him to do, that one seemed the most unlikely.

Still, I could feel some hope brimming inside of me. The slightest of it; that he might want to be with me after all. But where was the guarantee that another woman wouldn't enter his life? That he wouldn't be fascinated and captivated by someone else? Or that he was only infatuated with me temporarily?

The thought was frightening and painful.

I felt Blayze stir, snapping me out of the sad thoughts that had begun circling in my mind. "Mmm," he groaned. "So warm."

"Good morning, Blayze." I whispered, rubbing his shoulder.

He looked up from my chest to meet my eyes, before a lazy smile stretched onto his face. "Good morning, sunshine." His beautiful smile was contagious, automatically making me smile back.

I ran my fingers through his hair and kissed the top of his head.

"I could get used to waking up like this." He said, sitting up, causing my smile to widen.

"Can I use the bathroom first? I need to pee, which I couldn't because you were passed out on me like a drug addict." I said.

He frowned at me playfully. "Go angel, don't ruin my sheets." He joked.

I smirked. "I already did last night."

That made his gaze fall on the red stains of my blood from when he took my virginity. "Oh shit. They were so expensive." He said, covering his face with his hands dramatically.

I rolled my eyes, scoffing. "Maybe don't take girls' virginities on expensive bedsheets then?"

He removed his hands from his face, grinning at me. "Mihrimah, go now. I don't want you to have a bladder replacement surgery."

I made a face as I got up from the bed. "Bladder replacement surgery?" I mumbled to myself as he laughed behind me.

———

Blayze ordered us breakfast, and we talked as we ate, with some back and forth bickering and teasing, but this time around, we weren't annoyed with each other. We weren't glaring at each other, rather we were smiling and laughing. It was very fulfilling.

"Your dress for the ball will be here soon." He said, after returning from the kitchen where he had gone to put our used dishes.

"It better be beautiful." I said playfully.

"Not as beautiful as you, but it's really nice." He grinned, causing a warm smile to crawl on to my face.

"What's the plan? Is Ezra going to be there?" I asked.

He sighed. "Still no tabs on him. But he should be there. I bet he's got the news that we're coming."

I nodded my head. "What are we supposed to do?"

"Stick together. You won't leave my side even for a second, understand?" He said, giving me a stern look.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll clutch onto your hand." I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, you will, my little sunshine." He spoke cutely, pinching my cheeks.

I glared at him, fighting back the blush that wanted to paint my cheeks crimson. "You're behaving so different from when we first met, I'm starting to wonder if you're possessed or if you suffered from a severe head injury."

"Mihrimah," my name rolled off his tongue smoothly. He bent down to my eye level, placing his hands on either side of me. "I don't know when I went from trying to push you away to wanting to hold you close." He said, his voice vulnerable and genuine, causing warmth to flow through me and my heart to flutter happily. My lips stretched up into a content smile.

I cupped his face with both hands and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. Pulling away, I asked, "What are you going to introduce me as at the ball?"

He smiled. "My date."

I snorted. "Except you don't show up to events with a date."

"We've lived quite some firsts together, haven't we, Mihrimah?" He said, moving away from me and walking to his desk.

"People don't know that." I argued.

"How do you want me to introduce you?" He asked.

"As your business partner." I replied.

He turned around to smirk at me. "Business partner by day, sex partner by night."

I grabbed one of his pillows, throwing it at him. "The lady I give mind blowing orgasms to." He continued to tease, even when the pillow hit him square in the face.

"Keep flattering yourself. I'm really looking forward to the ball, you know why?" I smirked at him.

"Why?" He humoured me.

"Because I might get to meet a guy there that I can have fun with." I said, biting the inside of my lip.

I watched the playful expression and his smile wipe off from his face in an instant. His eyes grew angry and his jaw clenched as he stalked toward me.

I almost gasped when he grabbed my face and forced me to stare into his furious eyes. "Mihrimah, I'll snatch that guy's eyes out and cut his hands off if he touches you," he growled, his eyes promising me that he would. Then he put his hand on my lower back and pulled me to his chest. "You're mine," he asserted possessively. "Only mine."

I stared into his eyes, hypnotised and bewildered. 'You're mine.' His words echoed in my mind, secreting happy hormones.

Blayze's phone interrupted our intense staring, causing me to pull away from him first. He retreated his hand from my back slowly, walking to his phone.

I plopped on his bed, replaying his words over and over in my head. You're mine. They shouldn't have made me that happy. They shouldn't have had me smiling like crazy. They shouldn't have had my heart melting. But they did.

Blayze Colton just called me his.

After he got off the phone, he turned back to me. "You better not speak of other guys again." His tone was a threatening one.

I bit my lip, walking up to him. Placing my hands on his biceps, I smiled up at him. "Okay, I won't... my giant toasted marshmallow."

I did everything in my will to hold back my laughter at the face he made when I called him that. "What did you just call me?" He asked, after recovering from the shock of the unexpected nickname.

"Giant toasted marshmallow."

He glared at me. "Don't ever call me that again."

"Okay," I said, wrapping my arms around his torso and resting my head on his chest. "Giant toasted marshmallow."

He grabbed both of my arms, peeling me away from his body. "Mihrimah." He warned.

"Toasted marshmallow." I said innocently, trying to fight back my cheeky grin.

"You are so getting punished for this." He said.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"I don't think so." I mocked.

I gasped as he lifted me up and threw me on his bed, so that my hips were up in the air. Before I knew it, he was moving my shirt—his shirt— up, revealing my naked bottom.

I bit my lip, a small cry escaping my lips afterwards as his palm collided with the flesh on my hip. Another spank. Another. And another. One more. Another one after that.

"Blayze, wait, stop!" I exclaimed. He halted immediately. "My stomach, it hurts, ouch." I groaned, clutching my abdomen and laying on my side.

I watched his face morph to a concerned one. "What's happening to you?"

"It hurts so bad. I... come here, please."

"Wait, I'm going to call a doctor." He said. I grabbed as his hand just as he was about to go and pulled him to me.

"Got you, Mr. Toasted Marshmallow." I grinned.

He glared at me, his expressions changing from worried to annoyed. "That was not funny."

"It was."

"Was not."

"Come on, it was."

"You're going to pay for this." He threatened.

"Yeah, sure." I mocked.

"You're seriously unbelievable." He scoffed, moving away.

———

THAT EVENING

I stepped before Blayze wearing the dress he had got me. He was dressed in a perfectly tailored three piece black suit, radiating confidence and professionalism. Since I had denied it so long, it was due on me that I finally acknowledged how absolutely handsome and charismatic he was. A breathtaking work of art.

His hazel eyes darkened as he gazed at me, taking in my appearance from head to toe. He seemed ready to grab me and have his way with me. I wasn't objecting to the idea at all.

"How do I look?" I asked, holding his intense gaze.

"Stunning." He replied, slowly walking toward me until he stood mere inches away.

I tilted my head back to look at him. "I'm jealous of the eyes that are going to see this... and this." He gestured with his eyes to my cleavage first and then to my bare leg that was exposed through the slit in my dress.

I grinned at him. "Don't worry. They can only see, not touch."

"Hell yeah, they can't. Otherwise, they won't ever be able to touch again."

I giggled. "Okay, Mr. Possessive. Shall we go now?"

"Yes, angel. After you."

———

We arrived at the ball about an hour later. Blayze helped me step out of the car before linking arms with me. As we walked into the giant ballroom full of people, drinks and colours, I suddenly felt as if all eyes were on us.

I tried removing my arm from Blayze's, but he didn't allow me. "Blayze, everyone's looking at us." I muttered.

"That means we look good together." He replied.

I took a deep breath. "How do we know if Ezra's here?"

"My men are on it."

"You sound like a mob boss." I scoffed.

"That would be Ezra." He replied, as he led me to a table.

"What does that mean?" I asked in confusion, as we took our seats opposite to each other.

"I have suspected for a long time that Ezra has been running a side business, hidden from public eye.... Maybe what his father did. But, I'm not sure." He responded.

"Can you be elaborate please? I don't understand anything. Who is his father?"

"Caleb Greene. You don't know him?"

I frowned in confusion. "No, how would I know?"

He seemed to be searching my face for something. "Caleb was caught running a prostitution ring, years ago."

My eyes widened. "What?"

He nodded his head. "Who knows? Maybe the son is doing the same."

"That is so messed up. How do we find out?"

"We—"

"Oh my goodness... Blayze?" A high pitched female voice interrupted us.

My head turned to the side to see a woman around his age approaching us. I looked from her to Blayze. Blayze's eyes were wide, looking at her as if he recognised her.

I swallowed my jealousy as the woman stood before him, both of their eyes locked with each other. "It's been forever. You didn't forget your first love, did you?" She spoke.

That sentence alone was a dagger in my heart.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Hey guys! I am so sorry for the delay. Med school is killing me.

I hope you like this chapter. Please do vote and comment. Thank you for your patience and support ❤️

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.6M 95.3K 38
Highest Ranking: #4 in Romance #1 in forcedlove Please read 'Yours Forcefully' before reading this book. ...
1.3M 64K 59
π‘»π’‰π’Šπ’” π’˜π’‚π’” 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’—π’†π’“π’š π’‡π’Šπ’“π’”π’• π’‘π’‚π’ˆπ’† 𝑡𝒐𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’†π’“π’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’”π’•π’π’“π’š π’π’Šπ’π’† 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...
53.6K 1.8K 64
He seemed like the devil. He was evil. Cruel. She was always portrayed as a weapon. A tool. An occasional use. One wrong turn -literally- and ever...
1M 20.1K 54
18+ | Angel and demon brought together by accident. Sparks fly and moans reverberate through their bedroom but...neither one knows who they are to e...