Secrets keeper

By SnowWhite1309

Gawking two guys in a hot-blown make-out session in the mathematical section of the library was not what I ex... More

Characters
Book trailer!
1- The Clichés
2 - Our little secret
3 - Stalker
4 - Kidnapped by Clichés
5 - Mystery Girl
6 - A long story
7 - Party time (1)
8 - Party time (2)
9 - Party time (3)
10 - Awkward
11 - Soccer Practice
12 - Catching the cheater
13 - Victory
14 - After-party
15 - Devilish smile
16 - Preparation week
17 - Mishap
18 - Thank you and sorry
19 - Fundraiser (1)
20 - Fundraiser (2)
21 - Fundraiser (3)
22 - You like her
23 - Not until you two kiss
24 - A favor
25 - YOLO
26 - Do the daring
27 - Gay Club (1)
28 - Gay Club (2)
29 - Meeting his family
30 - No?
31 - Singletines (1)
32 - Singletines (2)
33 - Not again
34 - Positive
35 - Dexter
36 - I like him
37 - Tonight (1)
38 - Tonight (2)
39 - Tonight (3)
40 - Spring Break (1)
41 - Spring Break (2)
42 - Spring Break (3)
43 - Spring Break (4)
44 - Spring Break (5)
45 - Spring Break (6)
46 - Back to school
47 - April Fools
48 - Dinner (1)
49 - Dinner (2)
50 - Storm (1)
51 - Storm (2)
52 - Coming out
53 - Getting caught
54 - Boys night out
55 - Girls night out
56 - Coward
57 - Surprise
58 - Karma
59 - Prom
Characters Aesthetic

60 - A secret

2.9K 120 73
By SnowWhite1309

Lillian's POV

Leaning back on my palms on the sand, I angled my neck backward and watched the sky. The dark purple night sky shone with millions of tiny stars, which we all knew weren't tiny.

The cool June breeze blew, ruffling my open hair, and I took a long deep breath, inhaling the salty air. I observed the people around me as they roamed the beach happily and was thankful to Brittany for throwing an after-graduation party at her beach house.

Today was the graduation day of our seniors, and it was perfect. Brittany gave her farewell speech in front of the entire school and it was beautiful till the end when she told her mom to f**k herself. Principal Morgan turned red as her hair but choose to ignore her since it was their last day stepping into the high school and she looked grateful for it.

I imagined myself throwing the caps in the air next year as the seniors and I was happy for them. They all graduated together and when my eyes went to the Clichés and saw them enthusiastic about it, I couldn't help the grin on my face.

And that was all because of Brittany.

After Prom night, Brittany was determined to get her friends back on track and for that, she forced them every weekend to spend time at her house together and talk about themselves and their secrets. They complained at first, but after a few times they opened up and I knew they were also done with the burden.

It left like therapy sessions, but the only difference was it was between friends. They had a lot to talk about. No one judged anyone and understood what and why the other did it and in the end, after a month, they were back...

Back to being the Cliché they were.

And now here we were at the graduation party like nothing happened.

My eyes went to Andrew as he stood with Ben and Nate near the snack table.

I couldn't believe it's been more than a month since Andrew and I got back together and this time for real. We took things slowly to get to know each other better and, more importantly, trust each other because we felt like things rushed in the past.

We met under unusual circumstances, liked each other, and eventually fell in love. The change was slow yet so fast for us. After that night, we went on many dates, talked about our childhood, laughed at our embarrassing moments, and discussed our future.

Andrew didn't get into Stanford because his scores weren't enough, which we already knew was a long shot. I was delighted that he tried for me but still didn't get into it. The career counselor advised him to get into the California Institute of Technology for Automotive Engineering.

Andrew's parents were cheerful that he found something he was passionate about. His father didn't force him to pursue law after that, knowing he was finally taking his life and career seriously.

California Institute of Technology was hardly half an hour from West Hills and Andrew got into it easily.

"We'll be only six hours apart." He said, giving me his devilish grin. "I can live with that."

This one year won't be difficult for us since we'll be close, but when I'll get to Stanford next year, I don't know what will happen and I will not dwell on it. Because I've learned to live and enjoy my present with the people I love.

"I can tell there is a war going on there." Andrew cut my thoughts off as he took a seat beside me on the log. "Wanna talk about it?" He extended a red polo cup.

"I was thinking..." I murmured, taking the cup from him. He raised his brows for me to finish. "About us."

"We'll be fine." He wrapped his left arm around me and pulled me to his side. "I'll come to visit you every weekend."

"Or... I can come and stay with you in your dorm." I whispered, making him smirk.

"I like the sound of that." He leaned towards my ear. "I already feel bad for my roommate."

"Why?" I shivered when I felt his breath on my neck.

"Because I'll have to kick him out." He nuzzles into my hair. "I won't have him in the same room as you." I swallowed the lump in my throat and before I could say something, I heard another voice.

"You two need to get a room." Madeleine gave me a lopsided grin. "Or you prefer we leave you two alone doing it on the sand." Everyone around us began laughing.

"W-we are fine," I said through my crack voice as Andrew leaned back and I took a huge gulp of my drink.

I internally slapped myself for forgetting everyone, as in the entire West High, was here. I blamed Andrew for having that effect on me and making me unaware of my surrounding.

"How did your therapy session go?" Andrew raised his brow at Madeleine as he changed the topic to tease her.

"Very well, thank you for asking," Madeleine growled at him.

Madeleine began taking professional therapy sessions for her condition. She hasn't cut herself since she made a promise to me, but we all as well as she knew it was needed, and with the help of Jordan, she finally took a step.

"Very well, as in you began throwing things at the therapist." Jordan gave her a sly grin, sitting beside her to my opposite.

"Jo!" Madeleine blushed. This wasn't the first time I saw her getting flustered in front of him and I think she is realizing her feelings for him. "You aren't supposed to tell them that!"

"Really?" Jordan gasped, acting innocent while Madeleine shot him daggers.

"Oh, look, Maddie is blushing again!" Tiana gushed from the right, keeping her hand on her baby bump.

"Am not." She gritted.

"You are getting predictable," Brittany smirked. "Why don't you make it official?"

"We are friends." Madeleine huffed. "Right Jo?"

"For now." He said, looking at her seriously. "You won't be saying that after your therapy sessions." At that, Madeleine's eyes widened, and she got up from her seat.

Jordan has gotten comfortable talking about his feelings for Madeleine now and he is ready to give her time. It won't be a problem for them since they're going to the same university.

"I need a refill." She mumbled and got up.

"Not gonna ask Jo to do that for ya?" Andrew teased. She flipped him a bird, walking away while we burst into laughter.

"You're breaking her walls Jordan," Brittany said.

"I'm glad I am." He smiled.

"Oh!" Tiana gasped, and we turned towards her. "I-It moved!" She looked at us in disbelief with a grin on her face.

Tiana was around twenty weeks pregnant and her tummy was showing. This leads her to no choice but to tell her parents, and she did that with the help of clichés. Her parents went frantic and her father threw insults at her, but the Clichés step up for her.

"No way." Brittany placed her hand over her tummy and then frowned. "No, it isn't."

"It did a second ago." Tiana rolled her eyes.

"Come on, baby." Brittany leaned towards her stomach. "Move for your Aunt B."

"He's going to hide in the corner after hearing your shrill voice." Andrew mocked her and she glared at me.

"I want the baby to be born with all his uncles and aunties around, but I think he'll be missing one." I giggled while Andrew scowled at that.

"How are your parents?" I asked Tiana.

"My mother is ecstatic about having a grandchild since both my other siblings aren't anywhere near to giving it to her." She chuckled, telling about her older sister Kimberly and brother Cedric. "But my Pops is still not over it yet and says if David wasn't the son of Mayor, he would be six feet in the ground." She shrugged. "Not that I give a damn about whatever happens to him."

David was kicked out of the Clichés after Dexter's party. He didn't come to school after that for a few weeks because he was still recovering from the injuries the boys gave him and since then he stayed away from us.

David was only dating Tiana because his father was doing some dirty work and Tiana was a wildcard for him to use against Sheriff if he ever get caught. Instead, he got caught in this mess.

"I can't believe the Mayers don't want to do anything with the baby." Jordan shook his head. "And f**k David. He's such a d**khead."

"Oh, he can f**k whoever he wants now." Brittany scoffed. "And hopefully get STD."

"It's not good for the baby to be around such potty mouths." Louis came, followed by Chloe towards the circle. "You should keep them away from them Tiana."

"Like hell." Brittany rolled her eyes.

"Feeling better?" Andrew asked Louis, and he gave a toothy grin.

"Nothing a little nap can't do." He plopped on the log next to Jordan with Chloe.

After the exhausting graduation in the morning, Louis was drained. He went to sleep as soon as he reached the beach to take a rest, and Chloe went with him.

Louis was getting better and his tumor got small, the required size doctors needed to operate on him.

"Are you scared?" Jordan eyed him.

Louis's operation was next week and everyone was anxious about it, while Louis was more relaxed than ever.

"Nah..." He shook his head. "I was prepared for it the whole time and I'm waiting for it to be over."

"Everything is going to be fine." Chloe placed her hand into his and squeezed it.

My lips stretched into a smile as I observed them. It ached my heart to see my best friend like this, but I also love her positivity, which is exactly what Louis needs.

I felt my eyes sting, and I rapidly blinked my eyes to get rid of them. I didn't want to ruin the mood by getting emotional.

"I'll be back," I whispered, getting up and Andrew nodded his head.

I love how understanding he is.

Folding my arms around my chest, I stepped away from the bonfire, letting the others talk. Madeleine came back with a refill and smiled at me as she walked back to the circle. I returned her smile and my eyes wandered around happily and sad faces were everywhere.

Graduating from high school gives people mixed feelings. Some are optimistic, while others are miserable about leaving their loved ones.

I stopped near the vast table surrounded by students and my stomach grumbled at the sight of various foods. Picking a slice of bread pizza, I took a bite of it and moaned.

Delicious.

"That good, huh?" I got startled when I heard Nate's voice from behind me.

"Y-yeah." I adjusted my glasses as my face heated in embarrassment.

"I'm flattered." He gave me a toothy grin and placed another tray of freshly made cupcakes.

"Wow..." I whispered, inhaling the sweet smell. "You do love cooking and you're great at it."

"I'm not taking the full credit since the maids helped me." He beamed. "But yeah, I love it."

"Why don't you become a chef?" I asked, taking the cupcake.

"My parents don't think it's a suitable career for a Spencer." He scoffed, pouring himself a drink. "We are the owners of the hotels, not the ones working in them, and since I'm the only boy in the family, they are expecting me to run it."

"That's why you're going to study management in England." I took a bite of the cupcake, and this time kept myself restrained from making stupid sounds.

"Yeah..." He shrugged, then grinned. "But it's also a plus point."

"How?"

"I'll do a Culinary course with my degree in England and take over the business. Then wait for my sister to grow up and finish hers so she can take over. I know she can handle it better than me and I'll be the Master chef I want to be." He finished with a huge smile on his face.

"You have thought this through." I chuckled. "But what if your sister doesn't want it?"

"Oh, she does..." He smirked, taking a sip. "She's more perfectionist than me and the way she bosses around, even though she's only fourteen now, I know she's born for it."

"I wish I could meet her." He smiled at that.

"Your wish has come true."

"Huh?" I tilted my head.

"She's going to be a freshman at West High this year."

"Really?" My brows rose in surprise.

"And you'll be her senior." He winked. "I hope you'll look after her for me."

"I don't think there will be a need after what you told me, but sure." I beamed, and that's when I heard a girl squeal bedside us.

"This is heaven!" She turned towards me with her wide brown eyes and held the cupcake in front of me. "I wanna worship the hands of whoever made this!"

Nate's face turned red as he scratched the back of his neck, looking shy while I giggled at the girl.

"He's standing right in front of you." I gestured towards him and she darted her eyes.

"Oh wow, I never imagined a hot guy cooked this good." She whistled, and I looked amused at the girl's bluntness.

"Uh... Thanks." Nate gave her a sheepish smile.

Nate was always the confident one, and seeing him getting flustered reminded me of the time when I used to be like this around him.

"By the way..." The girl extended her hand toward him. "Hi, I'm Noor and you're an awesome Cook... Hey! That rhymes, right?"

"Kinda." He chuckled and gladly accept her hand. "I'm Nate-"

"I know." She gave him a lopsided grin. "I mean, who wouldn't know their high school President's name?"

"Wait... You go to our high school?" Nate looked at her, surprised.

"Used to..." She winked. "Since we graduated."

"B-but how? I knew everyone there."

"We have hundreds of students. I don't blame you."

"I was the school's President. I even knew the freshman!" Nate shrieked.

"Clearly not me." She smirked.

I sneaked away from them, letting the two talk. Noor is a beautiful girl and I can already see a connection blossoming there. I think it'll be good for Nate to be with someone his age after what Grace did to him. He was over her when he found he wasn't the only victim of her games, but still was healing from a broken heart.

I finished the cupcake in my hand and walked back to the bonfire when I saw Ben and Toby strolling hand in hand. I waved at them when they looked at me.

Ben whispered something in Toby's ear, and he nodded. He kissed his cheek and jog up to me while Toby walked to the others near the bonfire.

"Where are you wandering alone?" He asked when he reached me.

"I went to eat." I jerked my thumb towards Nate and Noor, still talking.

"Is that Noor?" Ben squinted his eyes to recognize the girl.

"You know her?"

"We had a few classes together." Ben shrugged, and we began walking. "She's crazy, but a nice girl."

"Good for Nate," I whispered, and he raised his brows at me.

"Rebound?"

"I'm not saying that... He will eventually find someone else." I gave him a half-shrug.

"Right." He chuckled and looked ahead. "It's finally over now."

"It's the beginning." I gave him a smile, which he returned. "What did you and Toby plan?"

"I'm getting into UCLA on a sports scholarship with Jordan and Toby will come there next year when he graduates." He beamed. "I'm glad I'm finally getting away from my f**ked parents."

At the mention of his parents, I remembered something I needed to discuss with him.

"Thank you," I said out of the blue, making him frown.

"For what?"

"Forcing your Mom, to give me a chance for make-up exams." His eyes widened at that.

"How did you find out?"

"It was confusing from the beginning why she gave me a second chance when she didn't care about it. When Brittany went to negotiate Nate's situation, she looked at me at the mention of the second chance she did for you." I recalled it and it bothered me. "I went to her and asked about it. She wasn't telling me at first, but then she said you asked her for a favor and in return, you said you'll give her a chance, but you didn't."

"Alright, you got me." He rubbed the nape of his neck. "Toby was fussing over his mid-term and thought he did badly in it, so I went through the school system..." I raised my brows, but he continued. "To check his scores and they were good, but then I saw yours and I was shocked. I knew the secret bothered you and thought that might be the reason for it, so instead of changing the scores which I knew you'll be mad at me, I asked my mother a favor." He finished.

"I'm glad you didn't change them." I narrowed my eyes and then smile. "And again, thank you. Because of it, my scores got better and now I have a hundred percent chance of going to Stanford."

"You deserve it, Lilly." He grinned and plopped his arm around me. "Still planning to become a doctor and gave people's lives?" He wiggled his brows, reminding me of the first time we met.

"Stanford is still there, but I'm thinking of studying psychology."

"Why?"

"I got fascinated by people and how their minds work in different situations." I looked around the clichés, laughing at something Louis said when we reached the circle.

After meeting the Clichés and getting to know them, I was stunned at how distinct everyone was and how they behave in different crises and there was something about it that made me change my point of view. I got curious to study human psychology, and that's how I made this decision.

"If that's what you want to be, then go ahead." Ben smiled, patting my shoulder, and sat beside Toby while I took my seat next to Andrew.

"Come on B, tell us!" Louis and Chloe whined.

"You know all of our secrets." Tiana pointed.

"And it's only fair you tell us yours, too." Nate sipped his drink as he came into the circle and sat next to Andrew.

"I'm not stupid as you all to keep my sexuality, sickness, or mental health a secret." Ben, Madeleine, and Louis huffed. "Nor I'm falling in love with my best friend or getting knocked up by my cheater boyfriend." Tiana rolled her eyes while Jordan growled at her. "And most importantly, I'm not banging a teacher!" She finished and others gave her a deadpan look.

"There must be something," Toby said.

"Exactly. You're not a saint either." Madeleine narrowed her eyes.

"As I said, I don't have a secret." She crossed her arms.

"Think about it, B," Louis said, looking hopeful. "There has to be something."

"Everyone has a secret." Ben looked at her twin intensely.

"Well..." Brittany tapped her chin, dragging it as much as she could. "You guys really want to know my secret?" She glanced at everyone while they bobbed their head.

"Spill it already," Andrew growled, pulling me next to him.

"Fine..." She sighed. "It's..."

Everyone scooted towards her and eagerly waited for her to reveal it. Brittany smirked, and they all groaned and cursed, while I burst out laughing when she opened her mouth and said.

"... A secret."

~•~ • ~•~ The End ~•~ • ~•~

A/N

After one year and almost three months, Secret Keepers has come to an end!!!

I'm not gonna cry...

I'm not gonna cry...

I'm not- f**k it.

I'm crying!!! 😭😭😭

This is the longest I took to write a book and I'm glad I did because I am so happy with the results. This is crazy and I still can't wrap my head around that it's over... My babies 😭❤

I want to thank you all for your amazing responses and love that kept me motivated to write this lovely silly book of secrets and 7k+ views already! This is one of the most amazing days of my life 🥺

Hope you guys enjoyed the ending as much as I did writing it. 😍

I won't forget them that's why I've decided to write more books connected to this. And 'Belong' is actually connected to this because Zoe is from West High and her ex-boyfriend is Austin (Andrew's big brother) the whole series of Belong which I'm due to write will be related to this one.

And Secrets Keeper is kinda like a spin-off of BELONG series.

I already have more ideas in my head but just need to put them in words which hopefully I'll do it soon 🙆‍♀️

Oh, and as for Brittany's secret, it's just that she's too smart to let her secret (if she even has one 🤐) slip away that easily and it's only fair that Lillian didn't get to know the whole Cliché secrets, and missed one.

Till some other time my amazing fellas!
Keep reading and writing till death do you apart!

Lol sorry 😂

Also, Q/A if you guys have any confusion, theory, or anything you want to say 👉

Bye and meet you in the next chaos!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.1K 3.1K 26
"Ashton, I know I'm not the usual type of pretty cheerleader you usually hang out with. I'm not sexy, I'm not attractive, and I'm absolutely no fun...
13.1K 1K 35
This story involves many things. Perhaps it's clichè and perhaps it's not. It's the story of Max Keller. The girl who was forced to move and transfe...
2.3K 85 19
"Well then. That's the first time a girl has ever rejected my close proximity," he said, eyes ablaze with a playful fire. "You better get used to it...
651K 21.8K 61
[Highest Rank; #3 in Humor 3/27/17] --- I was unable to keep myself from blushing. "I'm not his girlfriend." "Yet." Ryder and Benjamin sai...