Intimate || Les Twins

By CrownMeLiar

Every intimacy carries secreted somewhere below its initial lovely surfaces, the ever-coiled makings of compl... More

1. LIV
2. Decisions
3. Closer
4. Arrival
5. I Feel It
6. His Eyes
7. Shots!
9. Promises: Part 1
10. Promises: Part 2
11. Catch Me I'm Falling
12. Blackout
13. Toujours
14. Take Your Medicine
15. Resentment
16. Sexual Frustration
17. On One Knee
18. To Be or Not To Be
19. Wish Granted
20. Tired of Crying: Part 1
21. Tired of Crying: Part 2
22. Emotions
23. Tell Me A Secret
24. Sooner or Later
25. Mon Bébé
26. Small Changes
27. His Happiness
28. Unveiled At Last
29. Too Many Games
30. Enfant De L'amour
31. My Baby
32. Back To Normal
33. Woman Of His Dreams
34. No Mistakes
35. Pick & Choose
36. Through Bad Times
37. Welcome Home
38. Cold Feet
39. Mysteries Unfolded
40. New Additions
41. Inprisonment?
42. Awakening
Thank You

8. Her Lies

850 33 13
By CrownMeLiar

chapter is un-edited, will be fixed soon. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

It was 11:30 at night and Aaliyah had just finished cleaning the house to her liking. She swept and mopped the floors, cleaned the tables, counters, bathrooms and windows and did the dishes. She lit a few candles and went upstairs to take a shower and seen Shakel heading out.

"Where are you going?" She asked confused.

"Oh I'm going out with a few friends from work." She said walking down the stairs.

"Don't do anything stupid Shakel!" Aaliyah yelled down the stairs.

"Shut up, I won't!" Shakel yelled as she walked out the door.

1:25am

Ding-Dong!

Someone rung the doorbell. Aaliyah definitely wasn't expecting anyone so she ignored it. The doorbell run again less than a minute after the first ring. "Ugh!" She groaned as she got up, wrapped her lavender robe around her body and went downstairs. She looked through the peephole and was highly confused at who she saw. "Why are you here?" She said to the person when she opened the door.

"Cause we miss you!" Larry said as he walked in and made his way up the stairs.

"Oh.. Just go upstairs then I guess.. That's cool." She said still confused.

"I had to see you again. I did not get enough time earlier. And we have day off tomorrow so we'll just fly to Dallas tomorrow night." Laurent explained as he walked into the house giving Aaliyah a hug.

"Where my babyboo?" Larry said reaching the bottom of the stairs.

"Uhh.. She went out."

"Where, with who?" He asked.

"I don't know.." She pulled away from the hug. "She should be back soon though. She has work tomorrow."

Larry nodded. "Baby sister do you know how to cook?"

"Why? Are you hungry?"

He put his hand on his stomach and smiled at her. "Yes.." He said shyly.

"Is there something specific that you want?" She asked walking to the kitchen and looked for something to make. He replied no and the first thing that came to her mind was breakfast since it's quick to make. She took out everything she was going to need and prepared it. It took about 15 minutes for her to finish everything. She walked back into the living room to see the twins sitting on the big recliner chair casually leaning against each other comfortably while Larry held on to Laurent's hand. Laurent was shaking his hand trying to get Larry off but he wasn't budging. She giggled a little bit.

"Foods ready." She said starting to walk up the stairs. "I'm not a maid. Serve yourself." She saw how fast Larry got up and ran to the kitchen. She went upstairs to put on clothes but she didn't know that Lau was right behind her until she tried to close the door behind her.

"Were you trying to scare me?" She gasped.

"Not at all." He replied as he closed the door and went to sit on the bed.

"Why aren't you down there being a fat person like Larry?" She asked holding onto her robe extra tight and walking towards the closed bathroom door.

"Not that hungry right now." He said leaning back on his elbows looking at her.

"Go eat now before Larry eats it all, I'm not cooking tomorrow." She said clasping onto the door handle. He notice how suspicious she was acting but he brushed it off.

"Fine. I go eat." He said getting up and walking to the door. "I love you." He said turning to look at her. Her eyes widened. She almost forgot that they established their love for each other the day before.

"I love you too. Now go eat boo." She said holding onto the door handle tighter.

He smiled satisfied then left out of the room closing the door behind him. She went over to the door and locked it. "You can come out now Nila." She said taking her robe off and grabbing some shorts out of her drawer.

"Why is he here?" Nila asked walking out of the bathroom.

"I don't know.. Because he can, he said he wanted more time with me." She said putting on a tank top. "Come on. You gotta leave."

"Why? I didn't even finish your massage. Make him leave so we can have our alone time." Nila said crossing her arms and walking toward Aaliyah.

"Alone time? We were just chilling Nila, I'm not your girlfriend, we don't need alone time." Aaliyah said bluntly.

Nila scoffed. "Yeah any other nigga you were with you'd choose me over him. I know you're lying when you say you love him." She slipped her feet into her sandals and grabbed her purse.

"You don't know how I feel, so shut up. Let's go, you need to leave." Aaliyah said opening the door and walking downstairs then peeking to see if the twins were in the kitchen. Aaliyah quickly and quietly led Nila downstairs to the front door but as soon as she touched the doorknob, both twins popped into the living room.

"Who is that?" Larry said holding a plateful of food.

"Who are you?" Laurent asked standing behind Larry, staring the girl down.

"Who are you?" Nila asked with an attitude.

He walked closer and looked at Aaliyah then back to Nila. "Aye, we need to be clear! Who are you? Why are you here?"

"I'm Nila, and I was here spending time with my-"

"I'm not your girlfriend. Dammit get out!" Aaliyah said starting to get angry.

"You.. That's her?"

"Who is that?" Larry said eating some bacon. He still didn't know what was going on.

Aaliyah tried to push Nila out of the house because the longer she was there, the more she would hear from Lau. She walked Nila to her car and made sure everything was clear.

"Me and you are just friends, so you have to stop calling me your girlfriend." She was very exasperated with the whole situation.

"Yeah sure.. I'll see you later babe." Nila said then left. Aaliyah rolled her eyes and walked back into the house. Larry, as expected, was eating and Lau was just sitting there. She walked straight up the stairs and to her room. Two days in a row she had petty problems with Laurent and she knew there would be more as soon as he came upstairs to talk to her. She laid face down on the bed wishing she was somewhere alone. Like in the jungle, on a secluded island or something. There was a soft knock at the door followed by silence. "Come in.." She said quietly.

Larry slowly walked in and seen how she laid there and didn't even turn to look at who it was coming through the door. "Why are you sad?"

"I'm not." She turned her head to the side to reply.

"Then why you here lay like this and act sad?" He asked.

"Larry.."

"How you know it's me?" He asked finishing his sausage.

"Your voice is higher than his." She stated sitting up and turning toward him.

"Aaliyah who was that girl, why you say you not her girlfriend?"

She sighed out of irritation. "She's my ex girlfriend. I thought Lau would've told you."

He pulled a piece of back out of his hoodie pocket. "Oh. Wait! You was in a relationship with a girl?!" He asked very surprised. "But is not okay that I want a threesome with you and Shakel? I don't get it."

Aaliyah just stared at him. "First of all, why do you have bacon in your pocket? And second, exactly. I'm not doing that with my best friend."

He rolled his eyes. "Is good bacon." He sat down next to her. "You not cheating on my brother right?"

"I would never! I'm not like that."

"I believe you. My brother tell me to ask you just in case. His not mad though." Larry said with a cute reassuring smile. His smile made her feel a bit better. "I can um.. Sense that you and Shakel not like that other women that do like that." His broken English got the best of him because he paused thinking to himself whether or not that sentence sounded right then gave her a sheepish grin. Aaliyah looked up at him with a smile on her face and stood up to give him a hug.

"I know what you meant, it's okay." She giggled. There was a loud crunch sound between them as they embraced.

"Ah! Aaliyah you crush my bacon!" Larry cried pulling away from the hug and running back downstairs. Aaliyah stood there with her arms extended as if she was still hugging Larry. She was still highly confused at why he had bacon in his shirt pocket. She put her hands down and went back to laying on the bed. At least 30 minutes passed by before she heard a loud commotion downstairs. She made her way downstairs to see a very buzzed Shakel and a confused Larry. Shakel looked like she had an eventful night. Her hair was a mess, she was missing an earring, and her dress looked like it was ripped on the chest part. Shakel had a smile on her face as she walked out of the kitchen.

"Oh my god.." Aaliyah sighed then went back upstairs. Shakel and Larry went up to her room, meaning Laurent would finally go upstairs with Aaliyah.

~~~~~

"Why you tell me you was going to sleep when I text you? But when I get here for surprise you, you went to the club?" Larry asked watching her struggle to take her shoes off. He kneeled on the floor and untied the string on her boot and pulled it off then repeated the same steps on the other one.

Shakel felt around her ear for her earring but didn't find it. "Where's my other earring?" She whined.

"Answer me, Shakel." He said looking up at her.

"I was bored." She giggled and laid back on her bed. She removed her dress which left her in her bra and thong. "Why are you here?"

"We thought it would be nice to surprise y'all before we had to leave for a long time again." He said getting on the bed.

"I feel so good!" She said rolling over to look at Larry.

"I can see that." Larry said shaking his head.

Shakel climbed on top of Larry and kissed him. "So..what you do? You hair crazy." Larry asked running his fingers through Shakel's tangled hair.

"Iiiiii had fun with friiiiiieeeeends." She answered in between kisses and giggles.

Shakel continued to kiss larry from his lips, to his jawbone, leading down to his neck while grinding on him. Larry groaned then shook his head. "Shakel stop."
She giggled "Why?"
"Cause you too much crazy right now, so stop." Shakel smirked as she slid her hand into Larry's pants, stroking his hard member. "Make me." She moved from his neck back to his lips, lightly biting his bottom lip. Larry gave in, flipping her over onto the bed. He took off his shirt as she began to unbuckle his pants. After getting him undressed they climbed under the covers, kissing aggressively. Larry slid his hand into shakels underwear and started rubbing her. Her moans filled the room, driving him crazy. He suddenly stopped touching her.

"Why'd you stop?" Shakel asked regaining her breath.

"Je dois être à l'intérieur vous." (I need to be inside you.) He ripped her underwear off.

"Huh?"

He entered her, catching her off guard. He starts off slow but rough, grabbing Shakel's hips going deeper causing her to moan louder. "Shh before they hear you." He whispered in her ear. Shakel bit into Larry's shoulder, trying to muffle herself. Larry kissed and sucked on her neck. Grabbing onto the headboard, Larry thrusted harder and faster, almost causing Shakel to scream as she wrapped her legs around his waist and clawed at his back. "I said shush!" He growled. Shakel tried to squirm away from him. He let go of the headboard taking her hands and pinning them above her head. "Ne bougez pas, prenez-le juste." (Don't move, just take it) He said while looking into her eyes which sent chills down her spine. Her legs began to shake as his breath started speeding up, slowing down with every stroke as they got closer and closer to their climax.

"Larry! Oh my god!" Shakel screamed as her orgasm hit her.

"Fuck!" Larry yelled as he released himself, resting his head on Shakel's. "Still think my twin is better?" He said catching his breath, causing both Of them to laugh.

"We'll see in the morning." She giggled.

They shared a long passionate kiss then wrapped themselves in the blanket and fell asleep.

•••

Shakel woke up to her phone vibrating on her night table. She looked over and saw Larry sleeping peacefully. She grabbed her phone and unlocked it. The light so bright her eyes burned and she had to turn the brightness down. She had a text message from Aaliyah. "What the hell." She whispered looking at the time. "It's 4am.." Messages from Aaliyah kept coming in nonstop and they all said the same thing.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" The 25 text messages read.

"Huh??" Shakel responded.

"Meet me in the loft" Aaliyah texted back instantly.

Shakel groaned as she got up from the bed and walked toward the door but quickly realized that she didn't have clothes on so she put on some pajama pants and a shirt then headed down the hall and up a small flight of stairs to the loft. Aaliyah was sitting on an oversized bean bag with her legs crossed and a book in her hand. She peaked over the rim of her glasses and nodded slowly. "I've been expecting you." She said putting the book down.

"What do you want Aaliyah? It's 4 in the morning." Shakel asked annoyed.

"What did you do with him?" Aaliyah asked pulling her glasses off of her face.

"Me and Larry? You heard that.. Ha.. Ahaha, well you know."

Aaliyah shook her head. "No! With Testosterone.. I mean what's his name.. Terrence! I know that face from when you came in, you always look like that when you do something with him."

"Huh?" Shakel said giving Aaliyah a crazy look. "What are you talking about?"

"Don't act like you don't know what you did.. You cheated on Larry didn't you?" She started pacing back and forth. "And they were worried about me cheating on Lau. Dammit Shakel why are you always being stupid!"

"I didn't do anything.. I don't know what you're talking about." She was still confused.

"You weren't that drunk. What did Larry do, fuck your memories away? You came in at like 2:30, sex hair, missing jewelry, and you had that smile that you always have when you do something with Toronto.. I mean Terrence." Aaliyah concluded.

Shakel sat down and replayed the events in her head.

**
Shakel danced with someone behind her, moving her body to the music with that person. There was no space between them but she didn't think too hard about it. The few drinks she had were doing its part in that. His hands felt all over her while they danced. She continued to dance and let his hands roam. Almost like the time warped before her eyes she was in the bathroom against the stall sharing long aggressive kisses with the guy she was just dancing with. He pulled on her dress to get the top part off and to expose her chest then his hands went under and felt on her other assets. She giggled and let him do what he wanted. The feeling of him grinding his erection against her area was pleasant until she wanted more. She reached for his pants, trying desperately to unbutton them. He assisted her and she tugged his pants down which finally freed his erect tool. He lifted her against the stall as he eased himself inside her causing her to moan loudly. He quickly covered her mouth and started to thrust in and out of her. "I've missed this so much." He whispered into her ear.

**

Shakel gasped and put her face in her hands. "I did.. I can't believe I did that with Terrence..."

"You have to tell him. Get it together Shakel."

"I can't tell him.. I can't." She shook her head. "There's no way."

"If you don't, I will." Aaliyah said crossing her arms.

Shakel stood up walked toward Aaliyah. "Why would you do that? It's going to ruin our relationship!"

"If you don't tell him and I don't tell him, he'll end up finding out somehow. They know so many people in LA." Aaliyah stated, making a valid point.

"Okay fine I'll tell him." She paused. "Eventually. Not right now... Or today. Eventually." Shakel quickly walked back to her room and looked at Larry still sleeping peacefully. She felt so dirty for what she did. She slept with someone else then came home and slept with her boyfriend. She decided to take a shower to clear her mind and and hopefully after that she'd feel less gross.

She stood in the shower staring at the wall with an absent minded expression. Her thoughts were running wild and she didn't feel good about herself. She crouched down letting the water run over her completely and cried. "Why am I always fucking up?" She yelled. She couldn't stop crying. She just sat there in her sorrow crying loudly. She was crying so loud she didn't hear the door open.

"Shakel? You okay?" Larry asked staying near the door not wanting to invade her privacy.

"Huh? Yeah.. I'm fine, go back to sleep." She cleared her throat.

"You sure?"

"No." She whispered. "Yes I'm fine."

"Okay babe." He said shrugging it off and going back to bed. He was so groggy he didn't actually think to stay. You can't blame him for wanting to rest though. He was always moving around.

_______________________________

Sorry this is a short little update because I feel like I haven't updated in months. This chapter may be very short but it plays a BIG part in the story. Comment, vote & share !

Bisoussss xo !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 1K 36
Childhood friend, Márrie Swan, falls in love with her twin best friends, Larry and Laurent. Soon, she discovers their feelings for her as well. While...
1.9K 168 29
The past comes back but instead of haunt you.. he comes along to save you.
3.1K 140 8
This is the story of Cinderella, but instead of an unhappy orphan girl, we have a young and charming guy who, since childhood, dreamed of opening his...
4.3K 357 29
Please don't read unless you have read Loves Me For Me you will have a better understanding if you read that first!💓💕🙏🏾