Broken hearts (Doflamingo x r...

By Taxilaxy

A woman who has had several adventures with her crew has recently encountered an island that would bring her... More

Despicable words
Toxic
A glimpse of hope
Back to the present
A never forgotten sunset
Sparks of warmth
Uncontrolled responsibility
Dinner
A familiar face
Swooped into blue
A mad world
Pain from all
He knows
Family
Out of ones mind
I Won't
Overwhelmed
Misunderstanding
A meeting...
Overcast
Connected with regret
Damn luck
Unwell
Strange possibilities
Let me take you to the place in your dreams
Nearing an unmelodious end
The plan
Right words, wrong person.
Time limit
Too cliche
Forms of luck
Red
Time passes

Ace

81 7 0
By Taxilaxy

  "(Y/n), as long as I'm here, everything will be okay..."

  Waking up with my eyes half open and tired, Ace slowly showed his face, "Hey, sleepy head, good morning," He whispered those words with utter care.

  My heart was already beating.

  "Well, it's technically the afternoon now, heh- you've been out for a few hours."

  My eyes widened, causing me to rise up from his lap.

  "Your lap is mighty comfortable..." I said, while turning my head towards Ace.

  He stared at me with a pink streak across his face.

  He was blushing; how adorable.

  "Are you hungry? There's probably something that Sanji can cook up before you and I go have some fun,"

  "Before we go have some fun?!"

  "Do you not know what the word 'fun' means? Of course, were going to have fun! We're going to go eat, drink some water, get prepared for the day, y'know, all the good stuff. Then we'll pack our things and stop by an island. We can go visit food stands, get on Ferris wheels, run around villages, climb up and down hills, play with the sand, watch the sunset... but if we can't do any of that, then we'll definitely figure something out: quality time in this room wouldn't hurt. Either way, spending time with you is all I ever want now. You've gone through so much pain and suffering, so having fun for at least one day should be rewarded. Well, having fun from now on till forever would be perfect!
  All I want you to do... is stay alive. You've already survived through tragedies, why not survive through the happiness?"

  Staring at Ace, I could feel tears roll down my warm cheeks.

  "A-Ace..." I was speechless.

  He carefully directed his had to my right cheek, slightly caressing it.

  "Don't cry anymore, (Y/n)... laugh instead..."

  As he smiled, I began to giggle while having my left arm gently grab onto his wrist.

  He pulled me into his chest, and I hugged him back.

  This made us both laugh in joy.

  "Alright, let's have some fun!!"

  Sanji whipped up some lunch, while Luffy had Franky direct the ship towards a small island. As Ace and I waited, we played card games with Sabo.

  "Guhhh,"

  "Did you lose again?"

  "Yup!" I said, while tossing my stack of cards on the barel that we played on.

  Ace and Sabo both tried their hardest not to laugh at my several losses, but they would always burst out laughing uncontrollably.

  Rolling my eyes, Luffy began to scream in joy, pointing at something from ahead.

  "The island is right there guys!!!!"

  Everybody, especially Ace, were very jubilant at the news.

  "I'm going to beat you to the food stands Luffy!" Said the man with the long nose.

  "I'm going to flirt with the lady's~~~~" Said the curly eyebrowed man.

  The orange haired girl had her hands locked together close to her face; it seemed as if her eyes were glittering.

  The green haired man glared at the curly eyebrowed man, which somehow got them into an argument in less than seconds.

  Time passed and there we were, at the island.

  Ace grabbed my wrist, dragging me out of the ship.

  "Let's go!"

  I yelped in response to the intense running speed. We were heading towards the villages.

  "Haha, let's play tag! You're it!" He said while quickly pushing me back a little, indicating that I was it.

  "Oh you- come back here, Ace!!"

I ran as fast as my legs could carry me. I passed the people walking and ignored the children playing. It felt as if Ace and I were the only ones on the island.

  Ace zoomed behind a small house, and I caught up.

  I pounced on him, causing us both to fall to the dirt floor.

  "HAH! Finally caught you!"

  I didn't notice it but I was on top of Ace, holding him down, but I clearly didn't care because I was laughing.

  Noticing that Ace wasn't laughing, I look down at his face, he was in utter awe.

  After a few seconds, he smiled back at me with pink, rosy cheeks.

  My heart began to beat fast.

  After a few hours of running to different places of the island, we decided to run up to a hill so that we could witness the sun set.

  We sat down next to a tree.

  He was leaning on the tree while holding me in his arms. He felt so warm.

  I stayed, staring at the sun in a comfortable position.

  "I love you, (Y/n)..."

  I slightly glance up at him and smile.

  "I love you too..."

  He hugged me tighter, practically having me position into a ball.

  "Pink, purple, yellow, and orange mixed in with the sky and clouds... its magnificent..." I said, having my eyes focus on the sun setting in the horizon.

  "It really is beautiful." His voice was mesmerizing.

  "We should do this more often," he said while kissing the top of my head.

  "I know right," after I spoke my words, he gently bit my earlobe, causing me to jump in surprise.

  "Ace!!" I Said while trying to escape his grasp, playfully. All he did in response was cackle at my dramatic movements at attempting to escape him.

  Giving up in only a few seconds, I lay on him, getting comfortable.

  "Getting comfortable, I see?"

  "Yep"

  But that didn't last long; Ace picked me up, bridle style, and began to walk down the hill.

  "Hey, where are we going??"

  He gave me a curious look, "Well, back to the ship, it's time."

  I sighed, slightly getting closer to his chest. I could hear him hum a nice soothing toon.

  "Is everyone here?" Sabo asked, averting his gaze from side to side.

  "I think we were the last ones, hah!"

  Glancing at Sabo, his eyes were extremely wide.

  "I'm having dibs on (Y/n) next time we visit an island!!"

  Luffy jumped into the drama, "Don't forget about me! I want to have a meat eating contest with her soon!!"

  I giggled at all of them, which caused them to laugh too.

  Getting on deck, Ace and I waited for everybody to get inside.

  "So... today was actually really fun," I said averting my gaze from Ace, blushing.

  "Well, I had a lot of fun too," He added a smile to his sentence.

  "Hey, want some water? I'll go get it really quick-"

  "Yah, sure!"

  Running to the kitchen area, I ask Sanji for a water. Sanji handed me a glass of water, but of course, with lovey-dovey eyes.

  Running out to deck, I slow down, expecting Ace to stay where he was.

  "Ace, I got a glass of water!"

  Turning over to where Ace was, I drop the glass of water, staring at the floor.

  Ace's body was on the floor, having a puddle of blood present.

  He was moaning in agonizing pain.

  Tears welded up in my eyes, "ACE!!"

  I run down to view his wounds, "SOMEONE HELP!! Oh my gosh oh my gosh...!"

  Ace glared up at me with a hurt face, "I think... h-he's-" another pool of blood splattered onto the wooden planks as he was attempting to speak.

"Don't speak!!"

  I glance around the ship, trying to understand what happened and how Ace got extremely hurt.

  "Fufufu~"

  He's here...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 901 35
Book 1: No Regrets, Right? --- It's been 2 years since the Battle of Marineford. 2 years since the straw hats were separated. After taking off from...
1.8K 48 13
Takes place after Wano but does not follow the proper storyline. A 19 year old girl named Melina finds herself in a new universe far different from h...
1.5K 183 21
I do NOT own One Piece or any of the character related with the wold of One Piece. The only character I am responsible in this made up fan fiction is...
80.2K 2.5K 71
It's normal, and even encouraged, for a man to be attracted to a lady, isn't it? But what if, that lady can take that attraction, and turn it into he...