Oaklyn.

By VERVE_wifu

Oaklyn Santidore goes to Acadia boarding school, a school full of the richest and powerful students in Eldham... More

Story details:)
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79.
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83
Chapter 84.

Chapter 62.

479 8 1
By VERVE_wifu

I smiled as I watched Oaklyn finish off her noodles, still letting out happy noises at how good it tasted as she worked her chopsticks effortlessly. We decided to get Chinese for dinner, eating as we watched a movie, Oaklyn insisted on Lilo and Stitch, and although I was never a huge Disney movie fan, she has converted me fully.

"So, ohm, good!" She said happily, closing her eyes as she chewed, no doubt savoring the taste.

I chuckled at her cuteness, squeezing her knee that was on my lap. She opened her eyes as she swallowed, placed the takeaway box on the coffee table in front of us, and snuggled into my side. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders, bringing her closer and pressing a kiss on her forehead.

She smiled at me as she leaned up, moving her lips to mine and kissing me softly.
"I think we should talk about this now," I sighed softly, making her pause. She pulled back after a few moments, blinking at me.

"I don't think there's much to talk about," She shrugged softly, eyes remaining on mine.

"Well I disagree, Oaklyn. So much shit went down, you-" I stopped.

"Say it," She ordered, not angrily, but sternly.

Shit, shit, shit.

"Oaklyn-" I sighed, shaking my head softly.

"Say it, Caiden," She cut me off.

I hesitated.
"You killed your father," I muttered softly.

She had no reaction, she only stared at me blankly.
"Yes, I killed my father. I think it's simple what happened," She answered, and I could tell she was starting to get defensive.

"I didn't-"

"I know what I did, Caiden. I know that I sliced his throat open, and people are pissed about it, and I need to make a public speech and face my mother and-"

I took her hands in mine, squeezing softly.
"I don't give a fuck about those people, you don't need to answer to anybody. What I meant was... how are you feeling about it?" I questioned softly, making her freeze, eyes softening as she looked at me.

"Guilty," She muttered sadly.

I opened my mouth, to try and comfort her, but she started again.
"Guilty I don't feel bad about what I did. I still feel like I have his blood on me like it's everywhere, and it's just a constant reminder of what I did, and that if I had to make that choice again, I wouldn't change it." She finished, swallowing thickly.
"Am I a monster for that? Does that make me a bad person?" She questioned quietly, doubting herself.

"No, no of course you aren't. Everyone deals with grief differently, Oaklyn," I muttered, stroking my thumb over her hand.

"But I feel I'm not grieving at all, I woke up feeling like normal, and even now, acknowledging what I've done, and I still don't feel bad about what I've done," She explained, glancing down at our hands.

"That's a good thing," I muttered softly, tilting up her face so she was looking at me again. She furrowed her brows, clearly confused as to why that was good.
"It's better to be confident and sure of your actions, rather than want to take anything back, especially in something like this," I explained, she nodded slowly.

"I suppose that makes sense," She admitted, falling silent.

We sat in silence for a few moments.
"How did you get over it?" She questioned, making my eyes rise to her face.

"Get over what?" I asked.

"Your first kill... how did-? How long did it take?" She muttered, watching me sadly.

I hesitated.

"Mine was easier because I didn't know her," I explained quietly, not wanting to go into much detail. She just watched me, waiting for me to go on.

"Her?" She repeated, making me nod hesitantly.

"Yes, she was a woman. I didn't know her, I didn't even know her name. She was-" I stopped, swallowed.
"She was pregnant.. and I- I had to. It was either killing her quickly or letting my father torture her to death. She wasn't getting out of it, but she still begged me not to-" I explained, her eyes shooting wide.
"If I could go back...I wouldn't change what I did. I'd still kill her and her unborn child in that cold cell because it was the nicest thing I could do for her. Henry Santidore would not have survived, no matter what. You gave him a quick death, rather than him be cut until he bled to death, then sliced into tiny little bits. You gave him the kind option, you showed him mercy despite everything that he has done, and that is why you are no monster. You don't feel guilty about killing him like that because it was the right thing to do," I explained sternly, seeing her tear up, swallowing thickly.

"How do you always make bad situations sound so much better?"  She questioned quietly, making me chuckle softly, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"One of my specialties," I shrugged with a smirk, making her raise a mischievous brow.

"Oh, is that so?" She questioned, smoothly sliding onto my lap, placing her thighs on either side of me.

"Mhm," I hummed, hands sliding under her shirt and gliding over her skin.

"I wonder what some of your other specialties are?" She pushed with a grin, biting my bottom lip playfully with her teeth. 

"How very devious of you," I smirked before slipping her shirt from her, throwing it to the side before glancing over her breasts, now exposed to me. Her nipples were pink and peaked, boobs perched and full. I slid my gaze over her, feeling her inhale of breath as I took her in. 

I ran the back of my knuckles up the valley of her breasts, eyes sliding to hers as she held back her soft sound. 
I smirked at her, absolutely fucking not.

I dipped my mouth to one of her nipples, swiping with my tongue and giving her a soft lick. When she whimpered softly, her arms lacing around my neck as she arched closer, I licked her again and again, flicking my tongue over her peach flesh. My hand that wasn't placed on her hip traveled up her waist, thumb rubbing under the swell of her heavy breasts before stroking over her other nipple. 

She swore softly at my hands, no doubt driving her insane as I nipped her with my teeth, soothing the hurt with a flick of my tongue. Eventually, I took her whole nipple into my mouth, sucking softly before letting go with my teeth, letting it ripple before I began to kiss over her chest. I sucked little marks onto her, but before I could move onto another spot, she held my head firmly to her. 

"I'm sick of you being a gentleman," She huffed, making me grin, nipping her skin before pressing a kiss.

"Are you now?" I muttered against her skin, kissing my way up to her collarbones.

She nodded briefly, noticing her eyes fluttering shut. 

"Tell me what you want instead then, I'm open to suggestions," I shrugged.

"You're an asshole," She laughed breathlessly, making me nip her harder than I had tonight, took her neck, and held her firmly.  Her eyes snapped open, clouded with lust.

"Say that again, amore, (love)," I dared, making her bite her lip softly, growing timider. 

I loved finding Oaklyn's little kinks, clearly a lot of them she didn't even know she had herself until she finds herself in them.

"I won't lie to you, Caiden," She began softly, eyes glancing over me.

"Hm?" I hummed, waiting to hear her comment. 

"I really fucking want your dick in my mouth right now," She admitted, swallowing thickly. I felt the movement against the hand still on her throat, making me smirk at her. 

This woman is addictive. 

"Maybe I would've let you if you didn't run your mouth earlier," I shrugged, making her eyes blow wide before a lazy grin took over her mouth. 

"You know how foul my mouth can be, it slipped out," She shrugged carelessly, making me raise an eyebrow at her, a smile on my own face. 

"It will get you in trouble, beautiful," I explained, loosening my grip on her neck, noting the disappointment that flashed in her eyes as she watched my hand leave her. 

God, she will be the end of me.

She followed my hand smoothly, wrapping her lips around my pointer finger, and dragged her tongue up my skin. 
Fuck.
I watched as she bobbed on my finger slowly, eyes on mine as she sucked on my finger like it was a dick.
My dick.
The rest of my hand cupped her jaw and face, letting her have her fun. 

I wanted to test her and find out exactly what she wanted and liked. I wanted to find out every little thing that brought her pleasure, the type of pleasure that made her forget her own name. 

I pulled my finger from her, seeing her pout at me before I began speaking. 

"Stand up," I muttered. 

She hesitated before sliding from my lap and stood in front of me, her breasts still exposed. 

She watched me obediently, waiting for her next order. 

Jesus fuck, this woman.

"Take off your shorts,"  I said next, making her shimmy out of the soft cloth material, stepping out of them and flicking them to the side. I stood, surveying her, eyes landing on the light blue, lace panties still covering her. 

I looped a finger into the strap of the lace, letting it snap back against her hip, earning a soft whimper. 
"Those too," I muttered, pressing a kiss to her neck, nipping her earlobe once. 

She bit her lip before slowly removing the lace, flicking them with her foot when they reached her ankles. 

"You're going to keep looking forward," I muttered, making her inhale softly.
"Understood?" I questioned, making her nod quickly.

"Yes," She breathed almost immediately, a slow smile spreading across my lips. 

So fucking submissive.

I walked around her slowly, eyes tracking over her, hand sliding across her lower back as I went, feeling goosebumps awake in my path. I was finally in front of her, eyes swooping until I saw the throbbing mess between her legs, licking my lips at the sight before my eyes clashed into hers. She watched me, eyes filled with pure lust and hunger, she looked like she wanted to rip me to shreds. 

"You're so beautiful, you know that?" I muttered, tilting her face up and pressing a soft kiss on her mouth. She kissed me back quickly, hands going to my hips and sliding under my shirt, dragging her nails down my toned chest. 
"I asked you a question," I muttered against her lips, making her eyes flutter open, staring up at me before nodding softly.
"Say it, or I won't touch you," I ordered.

"I'm beautiful," She said quickly, making me narrow my eyes.

"Say it like you mean it,"  I taunted, making her bite her bottom lip.

"I'm beautiful," She said again, slightly slower, eyes not leaving mine.

"Damn right you are baby," I smiled, making her giggle softly, eyes dropping to my mouth. 

I pressed a soft kiss against her lips, hands sliding over her waist, squeezing softly before pulling away completely. 

I glanced down at her pussy, the flesh pink and wet, her thighs squeezed together, probably trying to relieve tension.

"Spread your legs," I ordered, my hand sliding down to her thigh and rubbing softly. 

She inhaled unsteadily, hesitating for a few seconds before opening wider. 

I sank down onto my knees in front of her, glancing up at her face as I gave her a soft lick. She moaned softly, eyes fluttering closed as she moved closer to my mouth on pure instinct, begging for another swipe of my tongue.  

"Look at me, Mi Amore, (my love)," I ordered softly but sternly, making her eyes open, going back to me.
"When I tell you to do something, I want it done immediately," I explained, making her nod quickly.
"Words."

"I will," She reassured quickly, obeying my demand. 

I gave her a soft lick in praise. 

She moaned, her hand lacing in my hair and pulling softly. 

Despite how fucking good it felt, this was about her pleasure completely. 
She wanted to use the belt.

I rose back to my full height, making her hand slide down my chest, pouting with a defeated look. 

"No touching," I ordered, slipping my belt from me.
"Hands."

She offered me her hands, wrists together.

I tied the belt around her wrists, noticing her biting her lip in excitement and eagerness, tightening it.  
"Wiggle your hands for me," I muttered, making her wiggle her hands.

Not too snug it would hurt, but tight enough she couldn't get out of it without my help. 
"Feel good?" I questioned.

"Yes," She breathed, eyes on the thick, black leather at her wrists before glancing up at my face. 

"And you remember your safeword?" I continued, making her swallow thickly as if her mouth had suddenly gone dry at the thought of needing to use it.

"I do," She reassured.

"Good girl," I muttered, not even thinking about it, making her bite her lip softly.

Praising Oaklyn had become so normal to me, that I don't even really think when I do it. Even in situations that aren't sexual, I'll always praise her, and it will always catch her off guard, making her stares linger a little longer on me, more than often leading to very intense sex sessions. 

I knew she liked to be degraded, but I always found it so hard to do. I'd never want to treat her badly or talk down to her, even if she wanted it. The worse I do is slap her ass, even then I'm always mindful of how hard, even during sex I would never purposely try to hurt her, I wouldn't want to. 

Oaklyn could ask me to stop right now, and I would in a heartbeat. 

I walked back around her, pressing a kiss to her shoulder as my hand slid down her waist and hip, sliding over her stomach and dragging my thumb over her skin. 
"Here's the rule, you listening?" I questioned, dipping my finger to her hot core, swirling around her clit with 2 fingers slowly as I began talking. I held back my groan at how wet she was, how sticky and needy her cunt was, dripping and coating my fingers in clear discharge. 

She choked on a moan, head falling to my shoulder as she closed her eyes, nodding quickly as her hips rocked. 
"Can I keep my head here?" She questioned breathlessly, making my heart falter, she was so fucking cute.

I just wanted to hug her, I wanted to tell her she can touch me wherever she wanted without asking, but didn't.

"Of course you can," Was what I settled on, pressing a kiss to her neck, pressing down on her clit in praise, and continuing to rub her bud. 

"I'm listening," She informed, making me smile softly. 

God, I loved her so much. 

"You make a sound, and I stop. You're only allowed to talk if you're saying your safe word, and then I'll stop immediately, or I talk to you. Consider this your punishment. Sound good?" I explained into her ear, giving her a chance to express her dislike.

"Fuck, okay, yeah," She panted, grinding against my fingers still rubbing her. 

"Tell me the rules," I muttered, nipping her ear. 

"God, yes. Look forward," She began, biting her lip and she swallowed her sounds the best she could. 
"My god, no touching!" She gasped when I slipped two fingers inside of her, hooking them to hit her pleasure spot. 

"Two more, darling," I encouraged, my thumb swirling in her wetness covering her clit, my fingers pumping in and out of her slowly, hooking to hit her sweet spot. 

"Shit, do what you say immediately," She blurted, rocking on my hand, grinding against me.

"One more, you're doing so well," I praised, speeding up inside of her, pressing down on her clit, making her cry out loudly, practically screaming my name. 

I withdrew my fingers and rested them on her stomach, tutting softly as she whined needily, twisting her head so her nose brushed against my neck, snuggling closer as she inhaled my scent. 
"No talking or moaning," She whispered, making me smirk softly, angeling my head, and pressed my lips against hers, unable to deny her when she was being so cute. 

"You seem to have forgotten that one," I muttered against her mouth, making her nod with a childish pout. 

I chuckled softly at her, kissing her once more, making her grin against me, and kissed me back. 
"I think you're breaking 2 or 3 rules here," I smiled.

"The problem?" 

"There's only 4 in total," I smirked, making her laugh softly, pecking my lips once more before she pulled away, ending our little break of ignoring the rules. 
"You going to be good?" I questioned, making her nod, still smirking at how easily I gave her what she wanted.

"So good you won't believe it," She grinned, arching her back to brush her ass against my dick, still contained in jeans.

I brought my hand across the side of her thigh, making her yelp in shock but arch into the touch. I smoothed over the spot with my palm, waiting for another smart move on her side.

"Sorry," She pouted, batting her eyelashes at me cutely.

Never be sorry.

Not responding to her, I pressed against her clit with precise accuracy, watching her cocky attitude melt into pure pleasure. Her mouth fell open, head falling back to my shoulder as she rolled against my touch, only breathless pants leaving her mouth. 

I slid my fingers back inside of her, pumping quickly as I watched her fall apart, fighting to keep quiet.  My thumb rubbed her clit in slow circles, my fingers, however, were quick. They slid in and out of her easily, her walls contracting around my fingers, pussy fluttering as she panted louder, chest heaving up and down. She mouthed so many curse words, eyes squeezed shut, rolling her hips against me.

"Can I cum?" She blurted, I allowed her question.

"Not yet, baby," I denied, making her swallow her whines of protest. 

My hand went to her neck, choking her roughly, but not too hard, my pointer finger rubbing over her jaw. 

Her chest heaved up and down, knees growing weaker as her legs shook unsteadily. Her head lulled to the side on my shoulder, brushing against my neck desperately, quiet little moans that I loved too much to stop her from making slipped out, the sound going straight to my cock, sending a jolt through my body. 

Her noises were breathless against my neck, lips brushing against my ear as she bit down on my earlobe, making me rub her clit faster, sending her into a moaning mess, unable to even stop herself as she moved back into my body, trying to get away from the overstimulation on her sensitive clit so she wouldn't cum without my permission. 

I only followed her needy little cunt, rubbing harder, fingers hooking inside of her.
"Let me hear you beg, make it pretty," I muttered to her, making her moan loudly, pushing her head against my neck. 

"God, please Caiden. It feels too good, it's so fucking good, shit!" She cried breathlessly.
"Please, oh fuck! There, right fucking there!" She begged, making my hand leave her throat and wrap around her waist, holding her up so she didn't crumble to the floor as her knees buckled. 

I continued to rub her clit exactly as she wanted, driving her closer to that edge of pure bliss.

"I can't- Please Caiden, please baby," She begged, arching back into my body, trying to escape my fingers.

I felt her walls clenching me so fast, I knew she was there.
She was right fucking there.
Her cum began to leak onto my fingers, dripping down onto my hand and down her thighs. 

"Oh fuck!" She screamed.

"Let go, Amore, (love)," I whispered into her ear caringly, pressing a kiss to her tragus, unable to deny her after she called me baby. 

Her release gushed from her like a flood, coating my hand in pearly white cum, some dripping down her thighs. A long moan left her mouth as she came, her limp body relying on me completely to hold her up. 

I slipped my fingers from her entrance, making her whine. I dipped my fingers to the cum on her thighs, scooping it and dragging it over her stomach and chest, eventually finding my mouth where I tasted her sweetness. I groaned at her taste, so fucking pleasant.

She moaned softly as she watched me suck on my fingers, pupils dilated.

"You taste as delicious as you look," I smirked, making her grin widely, leaning up, and placing a kiss on my mouth. 

"Now can I suck your dick?" She questioned against my mouth.

Fuck me.

********

Chapter 62!

It's a double update because I'm on Holiday right now and won't be posting much. Sorry it was such a long chapter, but I'm never ready to end a good smut scene.

Hope you all enjoyed;)

Thanks for reading lovelies<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 44 25
His soft hum, and chuckle he lets out against my ear lobe has me shivering. "You can keep telling yourself that once we leave this school, graduate...
510K 12.2K 60
Meet Kayla she is smart very beautiful and a more nerdy type of girl, she just moved to Brooklyn from Florida. After her mom died she has been throug...
9K 146 12
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...
262 54 29
Astoria , a mere 24 year old girl and the next leader of the French Mafia , a perfect girl with not a care in the world, she can be the sweetest and...