Intermediate {K/DA X Maleread...

By KilliosKorosu

Y/n L/n or known as Shirone the White Fox in Heavens Arena. A well known fighter throughout the city of (C/n... More

Prologue
Biography (Update)
Chapter 1: Enter Y/n.
Chapter 2: Tournament
Chapter 3: Tournament 2
Chapter 4: Tournament 3
Chapter 5: Tournament end
Chapter 6: K/DA
Chapter 7: Friends huh?
Chapter 8: Next day.
Chapter 9: Behind a Concert
Chapter 10: Unforseen events
Chapter 11: Contract!?
Chapter 12: The Other Side🎵
Chapter 13: Moved in
Chapter 14: 'Normal' day for Y/n
Chapter 15: A day with Seraphine
Chapter 16: Looking over Memories
Chapter 17: Opening up
Chapter 18: Grocery with Kai'sa.
Chapter 19: K/DA's Game Night
Chapter 20: Candy Shop
Chapter 21: Sudden change
Chapter 22: Discord
Chapter 23: Shopping with Ahri
Chapter 24: Mending the pieces
Chapter 25: Odd Monstrosity
Chapter 26: Aftermath
Chapter 27: Exposed
Chapter 28: Secrets
Chapter 29: A Day with the Diva
Chapter 30: A pretty much normal day.
Chapter 31: Date with the Ninja
Chapter 32: TRUE DAMAGE
Chapter 33: Back to the Tower
Chapter 34: Shirone Vs Strife
Chapter 35: An Eventful day
Chapter 36: How they met.
Chapter 37: Secrets that needs to be told
Chapter 38: Troublesome
Chapter 39: Incoming..........
Chapter 40: Magic Lessons
Chapter 41: Within K/DA
Chapter 42: Unexpectedness
Chapter 43: Kingdom of Demacia
Chapter 44: Troublesome Problems
Chapter 45: One's Journey
Chapter 46: The Calm before the Storm
Chapter 47: Ancient Fear

Chapter 48: The Demons inside

1.5K 46 24
By KilliosKorosu

*BANG!* *BANG!*

Rapid shots were thrown at a rock, destroying it bit by bit as taking cover behind it were Fiora and Shyvanna.

Fiora: Damn it, where the heck is he!?

Both of them were still dealing with Jhin the Virtuoso as they were having trouble fighting him, due to the thick smog around them, it was difficult for them to find the man, even Shyvanna as she couldn't smell him out due to the horrid stench around the place.

Shyvana: Tch all this foul stench is in the way! I can't sniff him out!

Fiora: Tch and he keeps making the ground harder to stand as it is, it's hard to find balance especially with hidden traps around us!! Its like he's exposing all our weak points!

*BANG!*

Both of them quickly jumps out of there as the rock was destroyed but Fiora accidentally stepped on something which...

Fiora: !?

*BOOM!*

Shyvana was sent sliding back a bit as the ground broke a bit sending rocks flying into the air which she uses her claws to slash them to pieces.

Shyvana: Fiora!!

Fiora: I'm fine!

She was revealed to be alright but she was dodging more bullets, doing her best on her footing.

The two could barely see anything around them as the full moon had been blocked by dark clouds.

Thinking fast, the Dragoness quickly threw fireballs everywhere which light up the whole place a bit which also exposed Jhin's position.

Seeing him, Fiora quickly charges towards him and he quickly shoots at her but she easily dodges, blocks and slices the bullets apart while getting closer.

Jhin quickly reloads but Fiora dashes forward as he barely dodges her rapier before he jumps away and shots more.

Fiora slices and blocks the bullets again as then Jhin threw another grenade at Shyvana who tried escaping as it exploded on her back.

Jhin: There's no escaping.

Shyvana growled and quickly threw fireballs again making him jumped and used his cloak as a shield as it exploded pushing him away and he rolls on the ground.

Jhin: Hmph how troublesome.

Shyvana: Let us... OUT OF HERE!!!

She roared as then she's suddenly surrounded in a powerful turbulent of flames as she begins to grow in size.

Shyvana transforms into her Dragon form, her body writhing in the moonlight, her form reveals to be a Wyvern like dragon as flames came out of her nostrils, growling more enrage.

Seeing this Jhin took cover behind a boulder as a flamethrower was thrown at him.

Jhin: Oh they better pay me enough for this..

Shyvana roared as she blew all the smog away clearing the field as she continues spewing flames before she redirected it all on full power towards the barrier but to their complete shock, it barely did anything as the damage done on it was repaired immediately.

Growling, Shyvana gathered more power but was stopped when Jhin shot a net that caught her maw and greatly electrifies her.

Roaring in pain, the Dragoness tries to pry the net off of her but keeps getting electrocuted, though the shocking stopped when Fiora quickly attacks Jhin and cuts the line of.

Before they could go on in the battle....

*BOOM!!!!*

A loud booming sound was heard as they all look to see that in the distance, a red beam had shoot to the sky, into the dark clouds as it splits up, showing the moon, which was now bloodred.

Seeing this, they were all shock and surprised but most of all for the two Guardians, they felt something wrong.

Shyvana: W-What is that?

Jhin: It looks like the real show has finally started~

He evilly chuckles which the two glared at him.

Fiora: You.. What did you do!?

Jhin: Oh you're asking the wrong person, you should be asking what IT do~?

______________________________________________________

*BAM!*

*BAM!*

*BAM!*

*BAM!*

*BAM!*

Fiddlesticks: KEKEHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

The demon loudly cackled as it's claws kept on punching someone.

The others were shown in the background, groaning as they all try to get up and help him!

It's claws getting bloody as the victim was none other than Y/n, no mercy upon him as his face is not even recognizable. In fact you could say he doesn't have a face anymore, being brutally beaten to near death.

*Bam!*

Lux had her eyes on them this whole as she could only watch in sheer horror to see her favorite Elite is getting pummeled to death as she kept trying to get up but flashes of her greatest fears kept putting her down, numbing her senses as well as the gravity was slowly crushing them.

*BAM!!*

Fiddlesticks then slams Y/n around, grabbing his tails as it threw him over the trees, breaking down few of them.

The Demonloudly laughs as it went back retrieving Y/n, treating him like a toy.

Lux: Shiro-... Y/n...

Lux grits her teeth, as she claws the ground, pushing herself up, groaning in pain, her hand reaching for her staff, she couldn't allow this any longer.

She can't let him die!

*Bzzt!*

Fiddlesticks stops when a small light orb had hit it's head, burning it a little as the Demon hisses and turns to see Lux holding her staff..

Fiddlesticks looks on intrigued seeing the girl was up a bit, it's Crowstorm still in effect but here she was standing, despite the shaking.

Lux: L-Leave him.., alone!!

She shakily quipped, tears flowing down seeing Y/n's state. But she glares at the Demon, with courage as she shakily stood up, her staff constantly glowing.

Seeing this, Fiddlesticks lets go of Y/n as it cackles and crawls towards her much to her brother's horror.

Garen: L-Lux!! R-Run!!

Lux didn't listen as she fires another light sphere at Fiddlesticks who easily dodges as it flickers right in front of her, smacking her aside as she cries out in pain.

Garen: Lux!!!!

He tries to get up, struggling, pushing himself to try and save his sister but Fiddlesticks stretched an arm over to him, bringing him back down to the ground as the Demon was now few feet away from her, going for the kill as Garen could only watch hopelessly, one of his fears now turning into reality.

Garen: N-No.. no.. Lux!!!!

___________________________________________

......

Y/n: !?

Y/n looks around to see himself bathing in a sea of blood, with ruin buildings all around.

Y/n: This..this is..

???: What are you doing?

Y/n: !?

He widens his eyes as he quickly got up off the water and looks behind, and he sees...

Y/n: You again....

???: .....

The figure didn't say anything but instantly appears right in front of Y/n, grabbing his collar,

Y/n: Wha-

???: WHY... are you still holding back!?

They roared shaking the entire place as the blood sea they're standing on ripples.

???: Are you really that selfish!? Do you want your friends to die!? All because you still continue hold back!?

They drew near right on his face glaring and growling maliciously.

???: Have you forgotten what they did to us!? What they said to us!?

They pulled away as their features changes into demonic, their eyes glowing in many different colors, their figure glitching, changing into many things at once...

???: They think we're monsters...

Half of their body changes, especially their face as they reveal....
.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.
....Y/n's.

Y/n?: Prove them right....

Y/n hearing this looks down at his hands, gritting his teeth as his Other self appears behind him, holding a large knife but this time, he appeared to be an older version of himself with all of his 9 tails lashing wildly.

Y/n?: Fight!!! Or BE FORGOTTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.....

.....

__________________________________

.....

....

Fiddlesticks was about to drive it's claws down to Lux who closed her eyes, accepting it.

*SLASH!!*

*SPLURTS!!!*

Eyes widen in shock from the scene..

Fiddlesticks was sent flying back, crashing into multiple trees as this in turn causes the storm of Crows to disappear.

Silence was in the air as Garen's eyes were shaking, but not in horror but in shock,

Lux slowly opens her eyes, feeling something wasn't right, why didn't she feel the pain? But when she fully opened her eyes, it went wide...

Lux: Y-Y/n??

Y/n was in front of her, the wounds he suffered were all gone, as he looks good as new with no bruises there to be seen. His severed tails were even back on him but all of them had turn black, swaying harshly around as strange tunics were around his neck and arms, slowly moving and comes out of his very skin as if it was loosening it's hold on him.

He had grown horns that curves back, with his fox ears elongated resembling rabbit ones, his hands had turn into black sharp claws with black veins running through his arms visible.

His presence, it felt.... heavy... the air around them felt heavy and hard to breathe.

But that wasn't what caught everyone's attention.

It was his eyes..

Well if you could even call them that, they were basically nonexistent as seemingly reality is being altered or in better word.

Glitching.

Fiddlesticks shakily backs up, looking at the sight in front of it, his demon arm having been ripped apart as Y/n was holding it.

That aura around him, the Demon felt it as its eyes glowed and it started cackling before exploding into a full blown laughter!

Fiddlesticks: KEHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

It claws it's face, as it's many eyes in it's body stares straight at Y/n, incoherent whispers being heard from the demon.

Fiddlesticks: ᚷᛚᛁᛏᚲᚺ!!!

Y/n growls at what the Demon called him as then he heard that voice in his head.

Y/n?: [You only have 2 minutes, it has been so long... since we've been sealed..... Make the best of it to make this so called BIGSHOT in the Demon world, suffer!!]

Y/n nods as then slowly raises his hand, moving it towards himself, taunting the demon.

Y/n: ᚲᛟᛗᛖ...

Fiddlesticks grins and growled at this as it regenerates few more limbs, digging it's claws on the ground and roars, bringing an old scythe out of its body and lunges forward.

The others groans as they quickly got up, with Garen going towards his sister, as Poppy is going through many stuff on the Spacial ring, trying to find the healing potions to rejuvenate themselves.

Xin Zhao, despite his injuries stood guard for them as he watches the two fight.

*CLASH!*

Both clashed once again before pushing each other off as Fiddlesticks brought down it's scythe which Y/n kicks it off, redirecting it before spinning mid air, landing all 9 of his tails at the Demon's body, slamming it hard to the ground but the Demon quickly got up and dashes back.

They all couldn't keep up at their speed as they watched in utter shock.

To think the Demon had such abnormal speed, seemingly teleporting in the blink of an eye but Y/n was keeping up with it!

A HUGE glacier of ice form into existence as it slams hard into Fiddlesticks but the Demon exerted more of it's terrifying power destroying it but Y/n was hiding within the ice as it punches the Demons jaw, brutally twisting it's head towards the back, knocking it away but unexpectedly one of it's hands caught onto his foot, bringing him down before he then grabbed in the face.

Y/n was then pinned down to the ground as Fiddlesticks twist it's head back front as it grew more arms on it's body.

It then swung its Scythe at Y/n, reaping his arms off and starts choking him while roaring at his face.

Y/n roars, struggling to free himself as Xin Zhao seeing this, rushes into action, throwing his spear which stabbed Fiddlestick's annoying it.

It threw it's arm at him as he slids under it and quickly grabs his spear back and tries to stab the Demon's head but Fiddlesticks turns and bites it right at the tip stunning him it quickly pulls him over, grabbing Xin Zhao's face and drags him over on the ground before throwing him at Garen who caught him.

Fiddlesticks then pulled it's arm back before swinging it down.

*PIERCE!

*SPLAT!*

Y/n roared agonizingly when an arm went punching through his stomach as the others looks in horror.

Garen: No!!

Fiddlesticks: Keke~

It draws more blood from Y/n which Fiddlesticks growled satisfied as strangely Y/n's blood glowed.

Having enough of this, suddenly Y/n's face glitches as then his mouth forms into sharp and jagged as it splits all the way near his ears, eyes glowing maliciously at the Demon of Fear.

He viciously bites his razor sharp mouth onto the Demon's hand as it screeches before suddenly red energy gets sapped out of its body, flowing into Y/n as the Demon felt this and threw him away, ripping it's hand off in the process.

But it was too late as Y/n absorbed a lot of the Demon's energy.

Everyone looks on as Y/n glitches, his arms were back before then slowly morphs into a different form using the absorbed power, his body oozing malice.

Unlike before, this was now a battle between two demonic creatures as Y/n's appearance drastically changes.

His whole body glitches into a new form.

???Y/n: GRAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!

Fiddlesticks rresponded with another screeching roar as it releases it's own limiter.

Fiddlesticks: SSHRRRIIAAAIIAAIRAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!

....

.....

____________________________________

.....

.....

The air is thick with tension as explosions filled the ground, sending rocks and dust everywhere.

Fiora and Shyvana were still confronting Jhin. The assassin stands tall, his gun gleaming in the now revealed moonlight. Fiora's rapier glints in the darkness, and Shyvana's scales shimmer in the moonlight, nostrils releasing embers.

Jhin chuckles as it echoes around them.

Jhin: How charming~

He says, his voice dripping with sarcasm much to their annoyance.

Jhin: Two warriors trap like mice. Struggling against me little old me.... Isn't that funny?

Fiora: You... bastard, you wished you weren't trapped here with us!

She growled back, her voice cold and measured.

Shyvana snarls, her eyes blazing with dragonfire.

Shyvana: You won't get away with your crimes, Jhin?

She growls, licking her lips as she growls.

Shyvana: If I find out, my Fox kit is hurt.. I'LL MAKE YOU ALL SUFFER!!

Jhin: Hmph, We'll see about that.

Without another word, the three champions charge forward. Fiora darts toward Jhin, her rapier thrusting forward.

Jin though easily counters as he spun around and points his gun right at her face.

*Bang!*

But Fiora, acting quickly manages to duck on time as then she goes for another strike but Jhin blocks it with his gun but unexpectedly got punch in the face hard.

Jhin: Motherfu-

*BAM!*

Another hit was delivered as he went flying back, Fiora winces from that lunch due to that mask but at least she cracks it.

Jhin growled as he got up, his vision a bit blurry from that hit..

Jhin: Why you...

He quickly fires an intense round of bullets at them, showering them relentlessly but they all dodge swiftly as they could.

Fiora then quickly jumps high up for sddenly Shyvana went on a full tantrum as she started pounding her claws and tails on the ground, making the earth shake madly as pieces of it went flying in the air, her wings creating powerful gust of winds, causing dust to fly everywhere.

Jhin tries to stay still but was failing as he shields himself from the rocks and wind blowing over him as he then looks around, seeing that the two were now gone.

Jhin: Now where are they?

He looks around, remaining vigilant. But all these smokes was in the way, as unlike before he was in position where he could see them but now it seems it backfired as he's about to taste his own medicine.

Suddenly a shadow appears right behind him but he quickly turns around firing a powerful shot.

*BANG!*

His bullet went ripping through the shadow figure's head as it went bouncing off the shoulder but Jhin looks in shock when the smokes cleared revealing he shot a stacked of rocks instead!

Jhin: WHAT!? A FAKE!? Then where's-!

*CRACKS!*

His eyes quickly went down to the ground showing a large crack and he reacted too late as a sharp snout came bursting out, showing Shyvana.

Jhin: !?

Shyvana unleashes a powerful roar at his face as stream of flames came at Jhin, as it violently exploded! Sending him flying high into the air, his armor tanking most of the damage as it cracks.

He quickly tries to find balance in the air as his gun barks, and for a moment, it seems like he still has the upper hand. But Fiora is too skilled, too fast. She parries his shots while in the air and tears into him with her blade.

Shyvana flew up and slams into Jhin, bashing him with her massive claws.

He went crashing to the ground and quickly flips to get up, staggering but manages to move away freely, firing a shot that grazes Fiora's arm.

Fiora winces, feeling the sting of the bullet. But she doesn't let that slow her down. Instead, she went dashing towards him and slashes at Jhin, pushing him back toward Shyvana.

The dragon lets out a roar, flames licking at her lips. Jhin tries to dodge, but there's nowhere to run. He's surrounded, outmatched.

He miscalculated, he underestimated them and now it comes back biting him.

In a final, desperate move, Jhin unleashes his ultimate ability. Four bullets fly through the air, each one slamming into Fiora and Shyvana with deadly force.

For a moment, everything goes black. Fiora and Shyvana are thrown backward, with the latter transforming back to humanoid form, writhing in pain.

But that didn't stop them as they rise, their eyes blazing with fury.

Jhin stands before them, panting and sweating.

Fiora: It's over..

Fiora says, her voice low and dangerous.

Shyvana hisses, her fire ablaze.

Shyvana: You're finished, Jhin.

Together, they charge forward, their weapons raised high. Jhin stands his ground, but it's too late.

*SLASH!!*

Both Elite Masters were right behind, their claws and blade to the side.

*RIP!!*

*SPURT!*

Jhin: NGH!!!

Blood spurts out of Jhin's new wounds as Shyvana's claws rip his armor apart, allowing Fiora's blade to be teared into him, his mask now crack with one horn broken, showing bits of his mouth which he was strangely smiling.

His eyes leers to the two as they looked at him.

Jhin: *Cough!* H-Hehe..... You're too late...

With a final, ragged breath, Jhin falls to the ground, defeated.

Fiora and Shyvana stood behind him, triumphant. They may have been wounded, but they've emerged victorious.

But despite that... they mustn't rest yet..

His last words left them uneasy.

They look back towards the to the border, the audible sounds of roars and explosions being heardfrom the other side.

Their friends still need help, especially their Kit.

__________________________________________________________

Garen: Lux are you okay?!

Garen groans as he got up, his wounds healed thanks to a healing potion as the others were attended as well.

Garen was hugging his sister in tears, nearly losing her as she hugs back, in tears as well.

Lux: I-I'm fine brother... I'm sorry I scared you...

..

Xin Zhao: Urgh dammit...

Poppy: Easy there, the potion may have healed you but it looks like the pain is still there..

*BOOM!!*

The earth shook as everyone looks across the field, they see Fiddlesticks emerge from the shadows as it went crashing on the ground like a ragdoll due to being thrown back by Y/n who was now running after him.

Fiddlesticks got back up and runs towards Y/n only to be hammered into the ground by a large slab of rock Y/n had ripped off..

..

Fiddlesticks shakes it's head from the ringing concussion as it quickly broke free from it as it jumpsaway again dodging a large fist.

The Demon scarecrow glowing eyes reflect Y/n's as it claws the ground and sent a murder of Crows at him but the demonic fox deep fries them all into ashes as then his arms and tails morphs into cannons as he started blasting red spheres towards the demon, tearing holes into its body and severing more of it's demonic arms much to Fiddlesticks pain before it getting decked in the jaws.

Garen: Y/n.... H-His form.... his presence.... it's like...

Xin Zhao: That of a Demon's...

Garen nodded at his words as Lux who was holding her arm shakily breathes seeing the shocking and brutal fight going on.

Lux: Y/n...

Y/n then goes for a bite to the Demon's head with the purpose to rip it off! but unexpectedly got pushed away by another murder of Crows as then Fiddlesticks appears right behind him, grabbing his tails and smashing him back to the ground, back and forth like a certain Smasher, the merciless onslaught made Y/n cough badly.

*SLASH!*

Fiddlesticks shrieks when another arm as severed from it as it looks at Y/n who was now free from it, forming a distance between them.

The Demon arms quickly regenerates which Y/n notices and it annoys him as this has been happening frequently now.

Y/n?: [Tch! We forgot this thing is still the same as ever.. but more stronger than before.... all those humans it might've ate throughout the hear made it's regeneration stronger..]

Y/n growls at this but grins madly.

???Y/n: (If it can regenerate, then I'll destroy it faster than it can heal!!)

???Y/n: ᚴᛖᚺᛖᚴᛖᚴᛖᚴᛖ~ᛈᚱᛖᛈᚨᚱᛖ ᛏᛟ ᛞᛁᛖ~

Y/n let out anoter distorted noise as this annoyed Fiddlesticks. Cackling was it's thing!

Y/n roars as he slams his tails on the ground! Forming a rock wall in front as his body then unrealistically goes out of shape and spins around, swinging his arms breaking the wall, sending rocks flying to the Demon.

Fiddlesticks easily destroys the projectiles but that was a mistake as it was a distraction for..

*SLAPS!!*

Fiddlesticks was slapped in the face by one of Y/n's tails before another two comes dropping down above, smashing the Demon hard back into the ground!

Y/n then goes for another strike but Fiddlesticks caught one tail and pulls him over and quickly pins him down, ripping apart few of his tails once more, making him roar in agony before getting a Scythe stabbed to the mouth, burying his head to the ground making the others needed to take action!

Poppy: Demon or not! He still needs our help!

Garen nodded and immediately leads the charge as they followed after him.

Poppy instantly dashes, her hammer landing it's way onto Fiddlesticks face, stunning it as Garen appears and stabs his sword through Fiddlestick's back making it roar.

Xin Zhao comes dropping down with his spear, jabbing it into the scarecrow's upper back.

Fiddlesticks roared as it tries to pry the two off but Poppy comes charging in beneath the demon and slams her hammer into Fiddlestick's torso, knocking him backward as well as freeing Y/n from its grasp..

Fiddlesticks: INSECTS!!

It twisted around throwing them off as claws erupt from it's back and tries to slash them with it but Lux darts forward, firing a beam of light at Fiddlesticks, making it shriek from the burning it received from the light mage.

The scarecrow staggers and begins to waver, but doesn't fall.

Instead, it lurches forward, growing more grotesque arms as it stretches all around and starts flailing wildly.

The Demacians quickly dodge and weave, trying to avoid Fiddlesticks' grasp.

But the scarecrow is fast, and soon they find themselves surrounded by another crowstorm.

Their energies and will to fight were being drained once again!

Garen: D-Dammit! N-Not these again!!

All of them charges at them but Lux immediately uses her Light magic as she casts a powerful spell, lighting the whole place up as the storm of Crows cawed in fright from the blinding light as they backed away.

Garen unleashes his ultimate attack, spinning his sword and unleashing a whirlwind of Demacian might. Xin Zhao follows up with his ultimate, appearing right below Fiddlesticks and strikes the demon with a flurry of blows.

Poppy then comes smashing her hammer into the ground full power, destroying everything around as rocks flew into the air as well as the Demonic Scarecrow.

Garen: Now Y/n!!

Y/n instantly flickers right above Fiddlesticks, all of his tails turned sharp and went shooting through the Demons body, stabbing it all over.

*STAB!!!!!!!*

Fiddlesticks shrieks in agony but it went even more painful when Y/n's tails burst into flames before he....

*RIP!*

*TEAR!*

Fiddlesticks couldn't let any more sound out as it's whole body got rip and teared in half from the sizzling hot tails and right on time too because...

Y/n?: [Times up...]

Y/n suddenly glitches back to his normal self, his whole consciousness fading in and out as he falls to the ground along with the Demon, with a painful landing and a cracking sound was heard making him agonized.

Lux: Y/n!!

She immediately went out his side, sickly worried.

Y/n: Urgh.hh....

Lux: Y/n...

She put his head to her lab, gently stroking his hair as quick as she could made him drink the last of their healing potions...

Garen: Damn.. it took everything for us to take it down....

He sighs, relieved that it was finally overas he sat down, exhausted.

Xin Zhao: Tell me about it... urgh.. I gonna need a cold bath for this...

Poppy was happy it was over as well asshe goes to them but.

*Crack!*

Poppy: Huh?

She looks down at what she stepped on as it revealed to be....

A cracked syringe filled with a familiar glowing red fluid...

Poppy: Whats this?

She was about to picked it up but stopped when she heard cracking noise which made her froze, slowly her head turns towards the corpse as her expression turns into complete horror.

Poppy: WHAT!?

They all heard her scream as they all look, only to be horrified..

Fiddlesticks upper half, was moving... as it gets up forward like that of a vampire, releasing a dark aura...

Garen: ITS STILL ALIVE!?

Fiddlesticks: KekEKE!

Black tendrils shoots out of it into its lower half as then, it slowly starts to pull itself together.

Seeing this Xin Zhao charges! aiming his spear at it's head but..

*SLASH!*

*SPLURT!*

Blood burst out of Xin Zhao's shoulder as he had been strucked by Fiddlesticks scythe that came flying towards the Demon much tothe horror of his friends.

Garen: ZHAO!!!

Poppy quickly charges to help him but she suddenly got grabbed in the legs and slammed to the ground with blood coming out of her mouth in shock.

Garen: Damn you!!!

Lux: Brother!

Garen seeing this, grabs his sword into a charge as he quickly bats some demon arms around, charging at Fiddlesticks as Lux quickly covers her Brothers back by shooting from afar.

Y/n grunted, looking at the fight, seeing the dark red aura surrounding Fiddlesticks was familiar to him but he immediately recognize it..

Y/n: N-No way.....

This does it... an obvious conclusion at the end of this fight......

They were gonna lose....

But he mustn't think negatively yet, all hope is not lost, there was still one last chance to secure their victory...

With no choice, he looks at the girl in front of him, ignoring the burning pain inside.

Years have gone by since he last use that power and the consequences of ignoring it till now has caught up to him as he continuously bled on the ground.

Despite him consuming a healing potion effect, it wasn't effective enough for the type of wounds he has.....

Ignoring his pain, his eyes glowed white a bit as shakily he raises his hand to Lux..

Y/n: L-Lux....here...

Lux: Huh?

Y/n grabs hold of her hand as then light begins to glow between their fingers much to Lux shock as theit surrounding started glitching once again, before Y/n slowly weakens more.

Lux: Y-Y/n!

She looks at him shocked but then her eyes starts glowing.

....

Garen: URGH!

Garen was slammed back, his sword thrown far from his reach as the Demon who has grown more and more monstrous in form as it drools on his armor.

Garen: Lux... I'm sorry....

Fiddlesticks swung its Scythe to end him...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
*BZZZT!!*

*TEAR!!*

Fiddlesticks: !? SHRRIEEEAAAAAAHH!!!

The Demon shrieks as it's arm holding the scythe went flying off of it, surprising Garen, especially now when Fiddlestick got blasted off of him..

Garen looked on stunned before he looks back and sees something unbelievable.

Garen: Lux?

Lux was standing there, brilling with magic energy in her entire body,

Runic symbols floating around her.

ᚠᛁ

ᚱᛖ

ᚨᛁᚱ
ᚹ ᚨᛏ

ᛖᚱ

ᚨ ᚱᛏᚺ

ᛏᛚᛁᚷ

ᚺᛏ

ᛚᛁᚷᚺᛏ

ᚠ ᛁᚱᛖ

ᚨᛁᚱ

ᚨᛏ

ᛖᚱ

ᛖ ᚨᚱᛏ

ᛚ ᛁ ᚷ ᚺᛏ ᛚᛁᚷᚺ

ᛏ ᛚᛁᚷ

ᚠᛁᚱ ᛖ
ᚨ ᛁᚱ

ᚹᚨ ᛏᛖ ᚱ

ᛖᚨᚱ

ᛏᚺ

Eyes glowing bright as she can feel the power within, slowly her appearance drastically changes in response to the power she has received...

Y/n has given her this much power, which lead to her changes, so she's gonna put it to good use!

Lux: BINDING LIGHT!!

Suddenly Fiddlesticks felt it's we body entangled as it looks to see light chains had wrapped around the Demon.

Lux spins her new staff in front, now charging up a powerful spell as a magic circle of the Sun and moon appears behind her as well as crystal shards with symbols that represents the elements.

She glares at the Demon with deep spite, tears flowing..

Lux: THIS.. ENDS.. HERE DEMON!!!!

Lux hair glows bright as she focuses everything into this final attack, ready to end it!

Fiddlesticks seeing this struggles quickly to break the bind which it did and was about to move only for Garen and Xin Zhao to appear, stabbing their weapons through it's body into the ground, pinning the Demon down.

Fiddlesticks: NOOOOO!!

Fiddlesticks tries to free itself but Poppy comes smashing her Hammer to its head, stunning it before Garen grabs her out of the way.

Garen: NOW LUX!!!

Lux: FINAL LIGHT!!!!!!!

Lux takes aim and fires a powerful beam of light as it went blasting towards Fiddlesticks, hitting it dead on making it roar in pain!!!

The light went blasting towards to the mountains, shooting through it, into the sky, illuminating the sky with a brilliant burst of light.

.......

The attack didn't go unnoticed by the others as Fiora and Shyvana who looked up in surprise seeing the beacon of light as they could sense the power behind it.

It felt different but still the same..

Shyvanna: This magic... Lux!!

Fiora: !? We need to hurry!

........

Lux kept on screaming out her attack, blasting Fiddlesticks with all of her power, as the Demon was shrieking in pain. This power, it shouldn't hurt the Demon much but yet here it is, feeling the burning pain.

Fiddlesticks: SHRRIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEAAAAAAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fiddlesticks tries to block the attack but the Demon's entire body was slowly disintegrating as the beam of light kept on shooting forward!!

The devastating attack was so powerful that the others were barely holding on from the force of the attack.

The Demon let's out one last roar before it's whole body disappeared from the light..
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Soon, the attack slowly burns out as the only thing left was a destroyed and charred forest atthe end of it.

Lux collapses to the ground, exhausted after using her ultimate spell.

Her body aches after that for she used everything she has in her, everything that Y/n gave her....

Lux: *Gasps* Y/n!

Pushing herself up, she looks behind her.

Y/n was on the ground, still bleeding and him giving Lux so much energy has weakened him to a more worst state....

Near death.

Lux: Y-Y/n!

She crawls her way towards him, reaching out for him but slowly her vision blackens, her consciousness slipping away.

Lux: Y.../n..

Her hand falls onto his as everything then went black.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

_____________________________________________

In Shanghai, with K/DA.

The girls were getting ready for their concert as they were in their dressing room.

Ahri: Alright, it's almost time now! Are you girls feeling excited!!

She cheered which made the girls laugh,

Akali: Heck yeah I am!

Evelynn: What's wrong Sera?

They all look to the blue haired girl, looking at her phone in sadness.

Sera: Yeah.. it just... Y/n hasn't been answering his phone for awhile now.....

Hearing his name, the girls suddenly went sad.

Ahri: Oh.... so he couldn't make it huh?

Akali: That's.... a bummer, not gonna lie.

Kai'sa: B-But I'm sure he's happy for us! Especially for you Sera! Who knows, he may be watching through the T.V or his phone!

She chimed trying to find a bright side which everyone smiled at.

Akali: Eve are you feeling okay now?

She asked out of the blue.

Evelynn: Yes I'm fine Akali, I just had to sleep it off don't worry.

Akali: Are you sure? I mean you suddenly started freaking out that time so I'm just checking,

A few days ago, during their lunchtime, Evelynn suddenly froze and drop to the ground, hyperventilating.

The girls were all complete shocked as they tried to help her but Evelynn was sweating, breathing hard at that time as her lashers even went wild for unknown reasons.

It took all the girls to try calm her down, mostly avoiding her lashers but Evelynn calm down, none of them didn't know what was that about, even Evelynn herself but it felt familiar to her.

But it shouldn't be possible for her as it's been so long since then...

Evelynn: I appreciate the concern Akali but as you can see I'm fine, now drop it already for we have a show to get ready for.

Akali: Alright if you say so.

Sera looks back at her phone in sadness but had to shake that away, this was her day.

One of her biggest dreams is a few minutes away to be accomplished and Y/n would never want her to be sad.

Ahri: Sera.

Sera took. deep breath before smiling at the girls as she nods, all happy and excited now which they smiled.

Sera was then shown hopping onto a machine as it revealed to be a crystal stage with built in speakers which was hovering.

This was Y/n's gift for her, something she will now cherished.

Akali fixes her jacket as she holds her bag full of ninja stuff for the show.

Ahri smiles at the mirror a her crystal tails comes into view.

Evelynn smiles seductively at herself as she checks her claws and glasses to wear.

Lastly Kai'sa finishes shining her Blasters which light flashes from it.

The girls were now clothed and ready to begin the show..

Sera looks at her idols, now close friends as the excitement in her is slowly rising up the meter as she couldn't keep her smile in.

Soon....

Sera's next step in her life.

.

.

.

.

Has begun....

Sera: I really hope you're watching Y/n......

To be continued.....

Word Count: 5900+

6-4-23

FINALLY! I MADE AN UPDATE TO THIS BOOK! AND ITS A LONG CHAPTER TOO!

I'm sorry i made you guys wait for 5 MONTHS for a new chapter of this story.

I apologize for that as I havebeen busy for many things in college and that caused me to have writers block.

But now I'm finished with my finals and done with my freshman year! I now have 2 months vacation but although I doubt I'll be free of time but here's to hoping!

As you read to this chapter, after a long ferocious battle, Y/n, the Demacians won against the Demon of Fear and the Virtuoso but barely for the Demon though.

Also, I left out some clues here concerning to Y/n, it's obvious too, at east I think it's obvious...?

What happens next?

Hope you enjoyed reading this!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
104K 3.1K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
926K 21.3K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
137K 6.3K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...