Zolu Unknown Love

By iLikeFanfictons

After Nami, Sanji, Usopp and Chopper go to help a village, Zoro and Luffy get suck on a completely different... More

Where are we????
Cave
With the others
Island creatures
A child!?
New names
Luffy almost finds out
what in the name of...
where did Luffy and Zoro go? (the others)
what could have done this?
creaturs of death island
Dubble
.....
plan put into place (with the others part 4)
The night creatures of Death Island
luffy and zoro!
of the isalnd
7 islands
old looking
Dobble and Fire Tail's truth
what the hell happened
who are you
New guy
all the islands
new member
some girl is here
her name is Robin
set sail crew
Monowasure's secret
the sea of dead souls
going on forever
wondering
a new adventure

Back with the others

662 20 3
By iLikeFanfictons

Me: hi! "speaking" [thinking]

Nami pov

Me and Usopp finally finished the farms and buildings. Usopp was really good at building things, so it was no surprise that he could get it done within a couple of hours. I wiped the sweat from my forehead with my right arm. I looked over at Usopp who was packing up all the tools we used to rebuild everything. Then it hit me, [I know everyone's crush on the ship, they don't know I know, but I don't know Usopp's crush] I walked up to Usopp, "hay Usopp, great work today" He turned his head to look at me, before standing up and turning around, "Oh thanks, it was pretty easy" I smiled an evil grin "so who's your crush?" I knew how to get people, "oh thats easy, it's... hang on, what! I'm not telling you!" he jumped back and pointed at me, his face long and he had sharp teeth. "come ooooonnnnn I need to know" I started to beg, I needed to know so that i could make the ship sail. All of a sudden Usopp took off running, I chased after him "get back her Usopp! you will tell me!" "Never!" I heard him yell back.

Sanji pov

I finally finished cooking. I layed out all the plates, and all the dishes full of food. All the people came and sat down, I watched as they ate away. After a little bit, I went back into the kitchen to wash up. As I'm washing a pot, I look out the window to see Nami chasing Usopp around, for some reason I got mad, and I squished the sponge out of anger. I don't know why I'm angry, I know for a fact I'm not angry because Usopp got Nami angry. [am I angry because Nami is chasing Usopp? but why? I can't be in love with him...right?] I let out a huff of air and went back to cleaning, I still had no idea what this feeling was, all I know is it started a week ago.

Chopper pov

I finally finished healing everyone and just in time, it seemed like Sanji just finished as well. I started to pack up all my tools and medicine. After I finished doing that I heard yelling, it sounded like Nami and Usopp. I looked over and saw Nami chasing Usopp around. Usopp was out running Nami, but Nami doesn't seem to be getting tired anytime soon. [What did Usopp do? who's side should I be on?] I just watched and listened in on what they were yelling about, "tell me Usopp!!!" I heard Nami yell "No! why should I!!!" I heard Usopp yell in responce. I blinked 4 times "what" I had no idea what was going on [how did this even start?].

Me: Hello, hope you enjoyed this chapter, see ya soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.8K 1.5K 15
When Luffy gets sick both Chopper and Sanji have to help him. Sanji later realizes that what Nami had said about liking a curtain someone, was true...
91.1K 3.8K 17
When Sanji picks up a unique "curse," Zoro offers his help to keep the cook alive. It turns out that the swordsman actually likes kissing the cook, a...
112K 3.9K 24
All (Y/n) wanted was to free her home country from Sir Crocodile's tyranny, not get a bounty on her head and being pulled into the adventures with th...
395K 9.2K 143
Once there was a boy who lived in a village. He was happy, he had everything but that day where his town was burned. He lost everything, his father g...