✔We're Coming In! [SVT BooSeo...

By shepark07

The BooSeokSoon trio is on their way to officially meet their teammates! Although they're not what they expec... More

🔷
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47 /𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐥/
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
🅕🅘🅝🅐🅛 🅝🅞🅣🅔
🅻🅰🆂🆃 🅽🅾🆃🅴
✨ Dimension Travel (1/5)
✨ Dimension Travel (2/5)
✨ Dimension Travel (3/5)
✨ Dimension Travel (4/5)
✨ Dimension Travel (5/5)
✨ Dimension Travel (Alternate Ending)
🎄 Christmas Chaos (1/2)
🎄 Christmas Chaos (2/2)
🎇 To More Adventures......
Sequel!! 💗

19

802 35 12
By shepark07

Seokmin entered the tall building with the name 🅛.🅢🅚 on huge letters on top.

As he fixed his jacket, he was greeted with the employees.

"Good afternoon Mr. Lee"

"Where's my secretary?" Seokmin asked immediately.

"H-He's in your office sir" The receptionist answered.

Seokmin nodded, entering the elevator as he went up.

He tapped his shoe against the floor, until the elevator doors slid open and he stepped out.

He entered a room with a black door with no hesitantion.

"Kim Seungmin!"

"S-Sir, L-Lee, you're here" His secretary bowed at him before pushing his specs up. "I-I was just adjusting y-your today's schedule-"

"Adjust? Why? Is there meetings I am not aware of?"

"N-No sir. Actually I was just about to call y-you but s-since you're here" Seungmin paused to clear his throat. "I would like to inform you that you have meeting with Ohm Enterprises in 30 minutes"

"Oh is that so?" Seokmin rose an eyebrow.

Seungmin nodded. "They want to make a deal of joining forces together. S-Something like that"

Seokmin chuckled darkly. "Has the CEO finally realized he's pathetic little company has gone bankrupt?" He then looked at his secretary. "Oh, and great acting Seungmin-ah, it's been awhile since I last saw it"

Seungmin chuckled whilst his head was hung down before looking at him with a smirk. "You know me all to well Boss" He said, taking off his specs, his stuttering facade gone.

"Of course" Seokmin smirked back. "You're one loyal person to me, I can never treat you like a stranger"

Seokmin approached his desk. "Anything lately?"

"Well, 5 packages arrived" Seungmin said, opening a cabinet drawer and pulling out 5 boxes stacked up, putting it down at the black desk.

"Oh? From whom?" Seokmin asked, opening one of them.

Seungmin sighed, throwing a dagger towards a picture pinned on the corkboard.

Seokmin looked up and saw the dagger landing on a picture of someone.

"Him?"

Seungmin nodded.

"That guy is really back from America huh?"

"He's a stubborn man Boss, stubborn as a rock" He snickered.

Seokmin looked down at the box, opening the lid and furrowing his eyes in confusion, pulling out the necklace inside it.

It was golden one with a amethyst pendant, his birthstone.

He looked down at the box to see a card.

ᴅᴇᴀʀ ꜱᴇᴏᴋᴍɪɴ,

𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝟻 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎, 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢? 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘 ;)

𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢, 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚐𝚒𝚏𝚝. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔, 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚕 𝚌𝚞𝚣 𝙸'𝚖 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝙶𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚓𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜.

─𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔 𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒚,
𝘑𝘢𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯

Seokmin grinned, looking up to see Seungmin looking at him.

"I thought you hate him?"

"Oh Seungmin, why would I?" Seokmin chuckled, walking over to the corkboard and pulling the dagger.

"He's anything but my enemy"

(a/n: random ship, don't get mad and plus, they have 0% love status in this story)

🔷

4 PM

"Seungcheol.....can we talk?" Jeonghan peeked his head in Seungcheol's office.

"Oh, yeah sure" Seungcheol nodded, spinning around in his chair. "Come in"

Jeonghan locked the door as he sat in front of the leader.

"So, about that night....."

"Oh yeah, I like you Han" Seungcheol said, with a giddy smile.

Jeonghan said, his eyes focusing on the ground before looking up at him. "But......I don't....like you Cheol"

Seungcheol's smile faltered. "B-But give me a chance Han, date me. Just once please"

Jeonghan shook his head. "You're liking me without knowing your hurting someone"

"Who?"

"Are you really that forgetful?" Jeonghan smacked his hand. "Jihoon likes you for goodness sake"

The leader's eyes widened in realization.

"J-Jihoon....right"

Jeonghan pursed his lips as he held the leader's hands. "Cheol.....you like me......But I don't like you. I can never fall in love with you because to me, you're our leader and my best friend. I can never see you that way" He said. "But for Jihoon......You can like him. He really loves you, very much. And I-I want him to be happy"

Seungcheol looked down.

"So please, make him happy Cheol. You're the only one who can make him feel he's worthy. The kid's gone through a hard life"

Jeonghan pulled his chin up. "Make Jihoon happy. Please Seungcheol" He begged.

Seungcheol looked at him, the next words coming out from his mouth sent Jeonghan in tears.

🔷

A man in a black hoodie slipped into the room, coming face to face with 6 adults having an afternoon snack on the dining table.

"Good afternoon Sirs, Madams"

"Good afternoon to you too Woo" One of the womans said with a smile.

"How's the three been?"

"Well, I already sent the gifts to them. Currently, Seokmin's in his company office while Soonyoung and Seungkwan went to the underground company"

"Aish, those kids really think they could run it behind our back" The man tsked, sipping on his coffee. "How about their agent group?"

"A few complicated situations but nevertheless, they're still fine. But I think there's a love crises secret happening among them. Especially with your son, Mr. and Mrs. Kwon"

The Kwon couple sighed.

"That tiger is very stubborn when it comes to things like that" Mr. Kwon said, turning the next page of the newspaper he was reading.

"We'll do keep us updated time to time" Mrs. Boo said. "Arraseo?"

"Yes Mrs. Boo"

"Great" Mr. Lee nodded. "Thank you for your time Woo Jiho"

The senior agent chuckled, bowing. "Please......call me Zico"

🔷

7 PM

*ring ring, ring ring*

"Hey! This is Lee Seokmin, a.k.a DK! I am currently busy at the moment but please leave a message after the beep"

*beeeeeepppppp*

"Seok hyung, this is Hansol, where are you three? Jeonghan hyung is worried sick and.......please hurry because the dorm is getting weird. Seungcheol hyung is suddenly flirting with Jihoon hyung and Jisoo hyung is super worried for you. So go home before 10 or else Seungcheol hyung won't let you perform on our comeback. Also, save this number, it's mine"

Hansol sighed as he pocketed his phone, making his way from the lobby to back inside the dorm to the living room and beside Chan on the couch.

"Well?"

"He didn't answer" Hansol said, sighing. "What happened with the camel and the cat?"

"It's been very cringey that so far Wonwoo hyung was been fake gagging for what seems the 23rd time" Chan said, pointing at Wonwoo at the corner of room, fake gagging once again. "And that's the 24th"

Hansol peeked over the couch to the kitchen where he saw the perfect view of Seungcheol leaning against a not bothered Jihoon.

"Did it hurt when you fell from the vending machine? Cause you're a snack" Seungcheol said with flirty eyes and even biting his lip.

Hansol cringed so hard he flipped over the couch and into the floor.

"Ow...."

"That's the 8th time you did that" Jisoo said.

"You okay Sol?" Jun hovered his head above him.

Hansol sighed deeply. "I don't think you can ever pull a punchline with Minghao again hyung, Seungcheol hyung's used them all"

"Mm, yeah, I figured" Jun nodded, crossing his arms.

"Hey hey hey~" A familiar voice rang as they heard the door between their dorm and the lobby open and close after.

Hansol glanced at Seokmin. "Thank goodness you arrived" He whispered.

Seokmin chuckled silently. "I was driving when you called, hence why I couldn't answer"

Chan glanced at Soonyoung and widened his eyes, slowly hiding behind Jun.

Seungkwan saw this and whispered to him. "Soonyoung's really sensitive right now, so do be careful when talking with him"

The other members in the room nodded except for Hansol who was busy talking to Seokmin.

Soonyoung made his way into the dining room slash kitchen, where he tried to put a calm face while looking at Seungcheol who just won't stop flirting with Jihoon.

Jihoon accidentally made eye contact and he widened his eyes, excusing himself from the leader as he followed Soonyoung who was leaving the kitchen slash dining room.

"Soonyoung!" The members heard Jihoon chased him down the hallway just by the loud thumps of footsteps.

Seungcheol let out a deep sigh of relief, looking at Jeonghan and Mingyu who's still busy cooking, well Mingyu is.

"I didn't do it too much right?"

"Would it mean it's too much if Hansol keeps backflipping off the couch and Wonwoo hyung fake gagging out of cringe?" Mingyu said in a sarcastic tone.

Seungcheol groaned, placing his head on the counter.

🔷

"Soonyoung!" Jihoon followed the (slightly) older agent like a lost puppy.

"What?" Soonyoung turned around to look at Jihoon, his eyes narrowing down.

Jihoon tensed up a bit, before collecting himself to say "A-About what you s-said......t-that you like me....."

"Mhm, what about it?"

"I-I was h-hoping if y-you wanna......." Jihoon bit his lip shyly. "G-Go out with me?"

Soonyoung widened his eyes. "Really?" He grinned. "Sure Jihoonie!"

That smile. For some reason, it made Jihoon's heart beat faster. The same feeling he felt upon seeing Seungcheol's smile the first time.

Now to think about it, he doesn't blush like crazy when Seungcheol talks to him now.

Did it really happened so fast he's moving on from him and into someone new? Didn't he just confessed his feelings to the leader hours ago?

"So, what time?"

"You c-choose" Jihoon stammered.

"What place?"

"Y-You choose"

Soonyoung chuckled. "You're making this sound that I'M the one taking you out"

"W-Well, you said you're the one who likes m-me right?"

"Hm, good point there bub" Soonyoung chuckled, leaning down to his eye level. "Well then, be ready tomorrow night at 6:30 'kay?"

Jihoon blushed at the eye contact. "Okay" He muttered, quickly pecking him a kiss on the cheek before running away.

Soonyoung stood there stunned, his coolness going down the drain in a mere of 0.5 seconds. Placing his hand on his cheek where the shorter agent had kissed him, he grinned like an idiot.

'I'm going on a date with Jihoon'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

922K 40.2K 104
Minho's friends knew he was lonely and all they wanted to do was help. He wouldn't let anyone in that is until they enlist the help of Han Jisung. ...
300K 12.6K 29
ᴀɴ ᴀᴜ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sᴍᴀʟʟ ᴊɪʜᴏᴏɴ ʀᴜɴs ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴘᴏᴘᴜʟᴀʀ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ ᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʜɪᴛs ɪᴛ ᴏғғ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀғᴏʀᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴜɴɪᴛ ᴡᴀʀɴ...
14.1K 457 26
When the heir of mafia and a secret agent meets and it all went smooth till the tables flip? What would happen when they start liking each other wit...
18.5K 616 33
Lee Chan was born as a villain, but 12 friends show him he doesn't need to be the bad guy. But can he handle all the pressure? Start: 01/19/2022 Ende...