The Most Beautiful Moments In...

By Gasai-

The Most Beautiful Moments In Life (Pt. 1) 📖🔞 This is the sequel to - Before They Were Bulletproof. (Prolog... More

Prologue
1. Home
2. Ink
3. Ripple
4. Just One Day
5. Ashes
6. Notebook
7. Daydream
8. JJK♡PJA
9. Make That Two
10. A Thousand Times Over
11. Kodama
12. Arcade
13. Vibes
14. Pressed Blossoms
15. Fall
16. Whispers
17. Taboo
18. Muse
19. Infinity
20. Weathering With You
21. Underestimated
22. Edging
23. Crimson Velvet
24. The Sandwich Incident
25. Love Is Not Over
26. Bookmark
27. Missing
28. Night's blaze
29. Stay
30. Born Singer
31. Morning glories
32. Surprise
33. Suspicions
34. Bicycle
35. My everything
36. Mr Kim
37. Undercover
38. Seventh Heaven
39. Overdose
40. Proposition
41. Carousel
42. Cloudy days
43. Favour
44. Cityscape
45. Flower Dance
46. Obsession
47. Hold it in
48. Exchange of Views
50. Interrupted
50.2 Interrupted
51. Competition
52. Darkness of the heart
53. Home, sweet home
54. Payback
55. Spinning
56. No Time
57. Cece and Yoongi
58. Triple threat
59. All for naught
Epilogue
A/N

49. Piece by piece

114 14 0
By Gasai-

Thursday, 23rd. April. 2015

"Jia, are you awake?" I lifted my head from the last paragraph I was writing to look over to see Koh smiling, head poking out from behind my bedroom door.

"I cooked blueberry pancakes for breakfast," Koh grinned. The sweet smell followed him in, but I didn't need to be convinced.

"Really?! Give me a second, I'll be right there," I beamed over to him. With a quick nod he closed the door behind him, leaving me to close my book and put on a cardigan before heading out to the dining room.

As the long table came into view, I saw Yu seated beside his brother, both in light discussion. From beside each other, you could tell they were related. The similarities in their features became so much more obvious. Despite their hair colors, of course.

"Morning!" Yu greeted me as I pulled out the chair across from them and took a seat.

"Morning, haven't seen you for a while," I replied. The sweet aroma of the blueberries was subtle but so enticing. I noticed they hadn't started eating yet, though.

"It has been a while. But when Koh mentioned he was making pancakes I couldn't resist dropping by" Yu laughed.

"I see how it is," I laughed, too.

"Well, if that's all you're here for, then let's dig in." Koh snorted a laugh at his brother's cute but provoking antics.

"You heard him, dig in!" Yu grinned, poking his fork at the pancakes in front of me, encouraging me to eat, so I did.

"Thanks Koh, they smell delicious. When you opened my door earlier, it's all I could smell," I laughed, cutting off a piece and popping it in my mouth. The moment the taste hit me, it was like someone had punched me in the face with deliciousness.

"Holy heck?! Wait, these are DELICIOUS" I couldn't contain myself. Yu was stuffing his face by now with the most satisfied look on his face, moaning like he was about to jiz.

Koh looked horrified, but in a good way, as he watched us freaking out over his cooking.

"Guys, calm the hell down. It's just pancakes," he waved his arms. Yu just moaned and rolled around in his chair, with his mouth full. I could relate as I shoved another mouthful in and gave Koh an enthusiastic thumbs up.

_______

We laughed and talked together at the table until I noticed my phone light up from beside my empty plate. As I glanced at it, I saw Jungkook's name, so I opened the message.

Jungkook: Jia, are you busy today? Want to come to the gym with me and Jimin?

Jia: Ahhh, yeah okay 😙 What're you both doing there? Working out? 🤨💪🏻

Jungkook: Boxing baby 😉 I wanted to teach you some self defense too. If you're up for it, that is

Jia: Okay 👌🏻I'm in. When and where?

Jungkook: 😏

Jungkook: I'm downstairs

Jia: Huh?! Already???

Jungkook: Hurry up 😁

I quickly got up and ran off to my room to get ready. How was he already here? What if I didn't want to come? Would he just have left? I didn't have time to think about it too much and scrounged around for a pair of leggings, a tank top, and some runners. I threw in a spare outfit into a bag along with random things I might need, then headed out to meet Jungkook.

As I hurried out of the apartment, I noticed Jungkook, dark hair pushed back. He was wearing a white short sleeved T and baggy white cargos that hung off his frame effortlessly. As I got closer, it felt like he'd gotten taller than before, or had I just never noticed it?

"Oh, that was quick" Jungkook grinned as he saw me, kicking off the garden ornament he'd been leaning against.

"You didn't really leave me a choice. You were already here," I mumbled.

"Ahh sorry, I was just excited to see you" He laughed.

I laughed shyly. The thought of him rushing over before even asking if I wanted to hang out was incredibly endearing.

As though noticing I was getting shy, he quickly took a hold of my shoulders.

"C'mon, Jimine is waiting for us," he said as he started steering me down the street. After a short walk, the two of us arrived at the gym. I followed in with Jungkook past the lobby and through a hall which had different sections with people working out on equipment.

Towards the end, there was a room, which seemed to be unoccupied. It had some punching bags and yoga mats on the wooden floorboards, and that's when I noticed Jimin's blonde head of hair. He was in the corner looking through one of the two black gym bags.

Jungkook gave me a light push, seeing as I'd stopped in the doorway. I stumbled a little and at the sound of Jungkook giggling, Jimin looked back at us.

"You're back, just in time, too. I was about to stretch," Jimin gave a smile as he came over to us.

"You two go ahead. I still need to change," Jungkook said. He went over and grabbed some clothes from their bags and left Jimin and me together.

"So, you agreed to let us teach you a few things? Huh?" Jimin smiled cheekily.

"Thought it couldn't hurt," I shrugged, going over to put my bag beside theirs before going back. "Should I not have agreed?" I asked as I stopped in front of him.

"No, no. It would definitely be helpful. Especially with the line of work you're doing," Jimin hummed as he took a seat on the yoga mat. I sat down on the mat beside him as well.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked. I wasn't sure if he was having a dig at me or he was genuinely worried. He was between the two and I really couldn't tell.

I mirrored his actions as he spread his legs and lent out to touch his foot. The shorts and t-shirt he wore left his thick thighs and biceps visible. The way his muscles flexed was distracting beyond belief.

"It's supposed to mean just that. It's not safe. We just want to make sure you can protect yourself if you need to," He replied, peeking up at me.

I kept quiet as we switched legs, unsure of whether to thank him for thinking of my safety or to snap back and tell him I was perfectly fine. It hadn't even occurred to me that working at the club might be dangerous. Not once had I felt threatened, the exception being the time they visited me and put a ridiculous amount of pressure on me.

"Stop checking me out and focus on your stretches," Jimin giggled, pulling me from my thoughts. I'd been so caught up I hadn't realised I was staring at his exposed thighs.

"I was not! Just because I was looking there doesn't mean I was perving," I shot back. However, it just made me sound like I was trying to cover up the fact that I had been.

"Whatever, come closer," Jimin laughed more before scooting closer.

"What is it?" I asked as Jimin closed in from behind me. I felt the warmth of his solid chest against my back.

"Let me help you stretch your hamstrings," he said plainly, reaching over from behind me for my bent leg that was in front of me.

"Okay, but.." I hesitated, the feeling of him behind me like this was making me feel a bit weak.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle. You already know I am." His suggestive voice tickled my ear. I let it slide and gave a small nod, so Jimin shuffled a bit closer. His head rested on mine.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yeah," I took a deep breath in and out. There was a light burn in my leg as he gently pulled from his grip on my ankle and knee. I felt myself relax and my eyes closed on their own as he encased me there.

I heard him counting quietly to thirty as he held it there. Then he swapped my legs and did the same to my other one. I felt him push against my back, causing me to lean forward.

He was just about finished when he broke into a soft giggle.

"What's so funny?" I asked as I opened my eyes. I felt Jimin shake his head.

"It's just, you're still wearing our friendship bracelet," he whispered. My gaze moved down to where our wrists were side by side out in front of us. That's when I noticed we were both wearing thin silver chains.

"Friendship bracelet?" I questioned. The longer I looked at them, the more I realized. They looked identical.

"Yeah, you still don't remember, right?" Jimin sighed, but not in disappointment. He reached for the tiny heart dangling from the latch and turned it over.

"I can't remember where I got it. I just know I never take it off. You gave this to me?" I felt a small swell in my heart. How could I have forgotten something like that? I almost wanted to slap myself.

"Yeah. I gave it to you. It's okay if you can't remember." Jimin matched up the two hearts to reveal our initials engraved into the silver. "It's enough knowing you never take it off." he added.

"Jimin.. I'm so sorry I didn't remember.." I felt like I'd been winded. But Jimin softly caressed my cheek.

"It's okay, don't be sorry. Just promise me you'll never take it off. Deal?" He spoke so softly.

"Okay, I won't" I mumbled.

"Good. Because you're my best friend for the rest of my life." Jimin mumbled under his breath.

"Jimin.."

Just then, Jungkook's voice calling out to us pulled me out of my daze. Jimin pulled away from me and I felt the cool air replace where his warmth had been only moments ago.

"Sorry, it took forever to find the boxing gloves," as I looked up Jungkook was walking over towards us, hands full with two pairs of gloves. He'd changed into a pair of shorts and a baggy shirt, just like Jimin but darker colors.

"It's alright, we can wait for you to stretch, there's no hurry," Jimin said as he sprung up to take the stuff out of Jungkook's hands.

"It won't take me long," Jungkook said as he sat down on the mat Jimin had been on previously and cracked his neck from side to side before looking at me.

"You alright? Your cheeks are a bit red," he said. As soon as he said it, I felt the heat in my face deepen.

"I'm fine." I got up quickly and looked around. Once I saw the water bottles on the bench, I walked over to grab one, hoping to take a second to calm my heart.

I could hear Jungkook and Jimin talking about what we should do first once we began. I took my time sipping at the bottle until I felt alright again. Just as I glanced back over to see what they were doing, I nearly spit out my water.

Jimin had wrapped his thighs around Jungkook's waist and was lifting himself up. I swear to god you can't leave these two alone for five seconds, they're absolutely dangerous for my health.

As Jimin noticed me coming back, he let go and rolled over into a sitting position, legs crossed beaming up at me.

"Alright, time to make a fighter out of you. Are ready to get started?" Jimin had a cheeky glint in his eyes but I wasn't about to back down.

"Yeah, I'm ready. So, what're we doing first?" I gave a small pull at my ponytail to tighten it up as I looked between Jimin and Jungkook.

"Well, seeing as you're kind of on the lean side, we probably shouldn't start off with anything too hard," Jungkook said, eyes glazing over me in contemplation.

"Lean? I think what you meant to say was 'You're built like a damn flower. I'm worried if we try anything too demanding we'll wreck you.'" Jimin cut in, playfully hitting Jungkook on the shoulder before bursting into giggles.

"Huh?! Like you can talk, you're small too Jimin," I retorted, feeling rather offended. I wasn't THAT helpless. Jesus.

"What'd you say?" Jimin shot me a death glare as he took a step closer. He was small, but still much bigger than me. Maybe I should have kept quiet. Jiminie was scary when he got mad. But no, now that I'd started, I wasn't about to back down. I needed to assert my dominance right now.

"I said you're small! Tiny! What about it?!" I glared right back at him, hoping to intimidate him, but he just burst into an evil grin. Shit.

"Don't think you can be a little brat and get away with it," I squealed as Jimin suddenly hoisted me over his shoulder like it was nothing and spanked me hard on the butt.

"Who's small now, hm?" He continued, spanking me again. I held on for dear life. My leggings were thin, so I felt the spank as though it was directly on my skin.

"Fine, fine! I take it back!" I whined, praying he'd put me back down. I didn't even want to imagine the view they both had right now with me bent over Jimin's shoulder. He lowered me back to my feet as Jungkook stifled a laugh.

"If you're gonna tease him about being small, you better be able to back it up," Jungkook said, looking at me with a cheeky lingering smile, as though enjoying watching me suffer.

"Well then, hurry and show me how to beat him up," I dead-panned.

________________________________

Once we'd all come to an agreement, the three of us got started ongoing through some basics. The mood had shifted and despite teasing me in the beginning, they were now taking this seriously in teaching me.

After they were both satisfied we'd done enough for the time being, the two of them got ready to do some sparring. I took a seat on the bench nearby and watched as I sipped on some water.

I had to admit; it was quite the view. Their reflexes and agility were astonishing, the short, quick jabs and high kicks. It was almost impossible not to stare at the way their thigh muscles flexed as they kicked. And not to mention the way their body portions differed. It was all so much more apparent now.

They were built so well, it almost made me feel jealous and attracted to them at the same time. But at that moment, a thought popped into my mind, out of the blue. It was something that Jungkook had written in a notebook entry.. about taking his first life. At the time, it'd flown over my head. I understood what he meant by it, but it had been so shocking that my brain had refused to acknowledge it.

But now that I was watching them. Jungkook in particular. I felt an unease bubble deep in me. He wouldn't have written it if it wasn't true. Was Jungkook truly a killer?

The same sweet Jungkook that'd had rolled Onigiri and sat on the rooftop to eat them with me. The same Jungkook that'd kissed me, not once, or twice, or three times, according to him.

I just couldn't wrap my head around it. No matter how hard I tried. Even seeing him now, throwing hits like he'd knock someone unconscious if it were a proper fight...

While I watched on, I was left alone with my thoughts until eventually they gave up.

The three of us all sat down on our mats to do some cool-down stretches, but as I tried to lean down, I felt a sharp pain shoot through my leg.

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked as he noticed. Jungkook looked at me too.

"It hurt for a second. I'm not sure why," I said.

"Hold on, let me look," Jungkook scooted closer until he was beside my outstretched leg and inspected it by turning it over from side to side.

"Does it hurt?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Hm. Lay down for a second. I'm going to try something," he said. I did what I was told and lay flat on the mat while Jungkook moved between my legs.

I raised my head to see him bend my other leg, then lift my hurt leg up straight in the air and up against his chest.

"Let me know if you feel anything," he said as he leaned closer over me, bringing my knee closer to my chest.

"Mm. That's weird, it's not hurting anymore" I mumbled. Jungkook had slowly come closer, and he was now practically hovering over me like he was about to slip it inside me missionary style. Our eyes connected and I felt a small wave of butterflies flutter. What the hell is wrong with my brain today?

I internally panicked and looked away, cursing how easily I collapsed when I was anywhere near him or Jimin.

"Seems like there's nothing wrong, but I'll give you a piggyback home just to be safe," Jungkook said as he released my leg and scooted back to his mat.

"What? No, you don't have to do that," I sat back up.

"He's going to carry you home either way. If it was that easy for me to haul your ass away earlier, good luck trying to fight my little Jungkookie over here on that," Jimin snickered.

"Jimine Hyung is right. I'm carrying you whether you like it or not," Jungkook poked at the inside of his cheek with his tongue as though he meant business.

"Okay, fine," I surrendered a sigh.

________________________________________

As we left the gym, Jungkook made me climb on for a piggyback. As though my weight on his back was barely anything, the three of us headed out. I hadn't realised just how long we'd been there, but at the sight of the sun setting under the horizon, an entire day had passed just like that. The three of us admired the pretty orange and blue hues that painted the sky as we set off to a ramen shop to grab something to eat.

After we were well and truly stuffed and happy, we left the little shop to head home. In the blink of an eye, a clear night sky had fallen. I held on around Jungkookie's shoulders as we walked down the street together.

Suddenly, a colorful spark in the sky stopped Jimin in his tracks. Another colorful burst in the sky confirmed our suspicions.

"Oh, fireworks. How pretty," Jimin said, glancing at us with a smile before looking up in the sky. Another pop went off, and I nudged Jungkook to drop me to my feet, so he did.

"It must be the spring festival. Time really flies by," Jungkook said as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer into his warmth. Jimin was so enthralled that he wasn't paying any attention to anything but the sky.

"Yeah, it sure does," I hummed in response as I watched up another few pops, the colors reflecting off Jungkook's cheek so beautifully. It was mesmerizing, and instead of looking at the fireworks, I couldn't look away from him, so close beside me.

Jungkook noticed as he slowly turned to look at me, and as his eyes met mine, it felt hard to breath. We merely stared at each other for a moment, one that seemed to drag on for an eternity, until he tilted his head, leaned down closer and kissed me.

I closed my eyes. My heart quivered at the soft touch of his lips. The colors of the fireworks shined from behind my shut, tight eyes. I blindly felt around until I felt the fabric of his shirt in my balled up hands. With every tender nibble, and each light shimmer of his breath, it left me in the clouds.

His dark eyes twinkled as he pulled away. A cool tingle remained at the place his lips were just seconds ago.

"Hey! Don't kiss him unless you're planning to give me one too.." The two of us turned to see Jimin pouting cutely and pointing at his cheek. After exchanging a look with Jungkook, we both burst into giggles.

"Okay, guess it's kisses for you too," I carefully stepped closer to Jimin and leaned on his chest. Jimine wasn't exactly leaning down for me, so I got on my tiptoes to reach his cheek. Just as I was about to kiss him, he moved, and it landed on his lips.

Before I could pull away in surprise, Jimin caught my cheek as he cupped it and pressed a plump kiss on my lips for good measure.

"Jimin! You tricked me." I felt my cheeks heating as he let go of my face. But he was just smiling sweetly.

"Only making it fair. If Jungkookie gets one, so do I, Jimin muttered playfully.

"Excuses, excuses" I laughed. As Jungkook sighed, he pulled me back next to him. Jimin eye smiled and snuggled up on my other side and we looked back up to the colors lighting up the night sky.

I stayed huddled between them as we watched on. I couldn't help but lean into the feeling of Jiminie as he gently played with my hair. I don't know if Jungkook knew what he was doing seeing as he was so lost as he looked up. Secretly, I was enjoying the gentle touches he traced over my butt.

My heart was so full. This was a memory I never, ever wanted to forget. Never ever.

Notes:

Hai :3

Flufffy, me so tired these days 😢😴 I got sick four times over 2 months and I still had to work like a lot, but.. actually I realised something, I'm writing the ending right now, I'll admit it's going slow but still, I'm kinda feelin a bit, idk how to explain, worried maybe? But not because of what I'm writing, just because finding the energy.. between work and being sick it's just left me so drained.. I'm sorry I'm slow to reply to comments too.. I love you guys a lot, seriously a lot and I read them all, thankyou for writing to me..🥺💜 It gives me strength ಥ◡ಥ) I love you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.8K 1.4K 49
(EDITING- Storyline changes a lot) This is a polyamorous story between all the members of bts. It's gay. It's smutty. It's angsty. And it's fluffy. �...
164K 7.7K 65
In which seven guys fall for the wrong girl. In which they want someone that already belongs to someone else. She's Illegal to them. Or as they ca...
25.2K 1.4K 70
Before they were bulletproof they were just youths trying to make their way through to debut. Jia, that's you, is a girl who stumbles across them whi...
674K 18.8K 43
"Life isn't easy. You need to work for your happiness" BTS ot7 x reader.(OC) Soulmates au! Alternative universe! Started 2020.12.20 Completed 2021.0...